>

Before I leave This Disgusting Board....Look At this!

More
19 Aug 2021 17:13 #392193 by chairman
Copied and pasted from a friend:

If you are not vaccinated, I respect your choice provided you don't invade my space and adversely impact me or persons important to me;
I am vaccinated, respect my choice ...
I'm vaccinated, not to please the government but:
* To not die from Covid-19.
* To not clutter a hospital bed if I get sick.
* To hug my loved ones (vaccinated).
* To not have to do PCR or antigenic tests to go to a dance, go to a restaurant, go on vacation, and many more things to come ...
* To live my life.
* To have my kids/grandkids go back to school and play sports.
* For Covid-19 to be an old memory.
* To protect us.
No, I don't know what's in it - neither in this vaccine, the ones I had as a child, or in other treatments, whether it's for cancer, AIDS, the one for polyarthritis, vaccines for infants or children.
I also don't know what's in Ibuprofen, Tylenol, or other meds, it just cures my headaches, my pains ...
In short ...
There's a lot of things I don't know.
I just know one thing: life is short, very short, so I still want to do something other than just going to work every day or staying cloistered at home. I still want to travel and hug people without fear, find a little feeling of life "before".
As a child and as an adult I've been vaccinated for mumps, measles, rubella, polio, chickenpox, yellow fever, and a few others; my parents and I trusted the science and never had to suffer through or transmit any of said diseases ... just saying.
Text copied, you can too.
💖💐🎉
My Family and Friends are my reason!!!

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.
cricketwindies.com/forum/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Aug 2021 17:17 #392194 by Billy Shatine
davidicke.com/2021/08/19/irish-footballe...-media-stay-silent-o

Irish footballer Roy Butler dies at 23 of massive brain bleed three days after getting fake ‘Covid’ vaccine – media stay silent on the obvious connection

More
19 Aug 2021 17:22 #392195 by chairman
A milkman dying in hospital is surrounded by his two sons, daughter, his wife and the nurse.
He says to his eldest son, "To you Peter, I leave the Beverly houses."
To his daughter, "My pretty Rose, to you I leave the apartments in the Los Angeles Plaza."
"And Charlie, you being my youngest son, I leave you the City Center offices".
And to his wife, "Darling, you get the three residential towers downtown."
The wide-eyed nurse, obviously impressed, tells his wife, "Madam, your husband is very rich! And what's great is he is bequeathing all his properties to his family. You are all so lucky!!"
The wife retorts,"Rich? Lucky? Are you kidding me?? Those are the routes where he delivers milk...!"

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.

More
19 Aug 2021 17:23 - 19 Aug 2021 17:27 #392196 by Billy Shatine
www.naturalnews.com/2021-08-18-mainstrea...-promises-covid.html

Mainstream media and government PURPOSELY broke promises on vaccines, herd immunity and “getting back to normal” to achieve population control
Last edit: 19 Aug 2021 17:27 by Billy Shatine.

More
19 Aug 2021 18:22 #392197 by VillageBelle
Maps......I feel that you enjoy shouting/sharing your views on the vaccine!!

So, quit threatening every 5 minutes to quit the board, and continue to share your views, regardless of where you get your info from or what others say about them.

You have a lot to say.......so shout it out!!!!

More
20 Aug 2021 05:17 - 20 Aug 2021 05:20 #392198 by Billy Shatine
"If you are not vaccinated, I respect your choice provided you don't invade my space and adversely impact me or persons important to me;
I am vaccinated, respect my choice ...
I'm vaccinated, not to please the government but:
* To not die from Covid-19.
* To not clutter a hospital bed if I get sick.
* To hug my loved ones (vaccinated).
* To not have to do PCR or antigenic tests to go to a dance, go to a restaurant, go on vacation, and many more things to come ..."

Chairman! how does that entire article make sense? It makes no sense at all and has cost humanity dearly as we have gone alone since the development of those things! it reads like you are touting for Big Pharma!

How did humanity get to the point at which we could make those things? we must have been doing something good weren't we..to get to the point where we could do research then use it to develop tabs and vaxx and hospitals etc?

we were doing fine! now for a century or so we have had a lot of routine medicines we have been told to take for headaches for eg that we now know has so many bad side effects they kill a lot of people in a years time. and where di headaches come from? who detected headaches and told us we need a tab o relive them?

what did we do with headaches prior to Tylenol...or did we invent headaches when we found Tylenol...or prior to Tylenol, Phensic? when did we develop marketing to get people to believe they had health issues that could be solved by pharmaceuticals routinely, without proper and exhaustive examinations that could detect trace issues that may this or that minute effect?

and what about the massive deleterious, killing side effects that we came to know ultimately were associated with the indiscriminate routine use of all listed in you article chairman?

you behave as it the use of all of these 'medicines' is free on op of the money paid for them at the pharmacy. there is a side effects health cost that can be massive cost people their very lives. the real answer is normal good health from eating properly and the incorporation of proper and enough movement in the lives of individual people that keeps them fit. when proper diet and movement that can include programs of direct physical exercise are in place people do well, have no physical ailments that require what we now know as killing routine medications

one of the most widespread reactions in routine life, that leads to the use of routine but killing medicines is allergy reaction to foods in particular. one of the most deliberate I suspect actions I think is not teaching people truths about food which allows the sale of all kinds of poisons on the streets that leads o the ailments that the routine killing medications are sold to address.

for example we are told to eat fibre and brans, to ease of carb... but we never do ease off carbs because they are convenient and totally available when we are hungry. but plants protect themselves, protect their reproductive opportunity so they can reproduce. but those the parts of the plants that we eat...like rice kernels. the Bran of rice is a protection against predators that rice selected for to protect itself and its evolutionary potential. eating rice Bran can be problematic for most people...which is why where rice is eaten as staple the people have learned to remove the bran and eat the rice white

But rice is carbs heavy so where rice is staple it is eaten a little at a time accompanied by lots of veggies and other good balancing foods. and no one gets headaches from the food because they have learned and incorporated into their cultural ways of life, to eat that which is not the defense mechanism of plants and animals that would give them all sorts of ailments, food that creates all sorts of bodily aches and pains so they rush for pain-killing tablets.

that is not what happens in the west where the people are led to eat all sorts of dangerous foods that produces the bodily ailments that they are encouraged to take the allergy tabs for, the headache pills for etc., etc., etc! and these add to the killing effects of the bad food helps only momentarily as a pain killer or allergy relief agent. long term those tablets cause cancer along with a ton of other debilitating and killing health. all of those 'medications' are not necessary and all the ailments they are supposed to address are not normal for humans to be suffering at all. they come mostly from the bad food we eat. the food must be stripped of their unhealthy parts, eaten in proper quantity and balance, along with a healthy style of life that includes adequate movement

do not go eating all the brans and fibres and all that they recommend these days. they are poisons in fact not healthy at all. Instead go look at when the people ate all the way to this day and in doing so it will be discovered what they ate to accomplish that. it is not what we eat today, currently! we must go back to that diet and refine it in ways going forward we come to prove to be healthy before incorporating it into our diet

so chairman I don't take such articles seriously. they are propaganda that keeps people stupid and relaxed in the face grave danger to their lives. those medications cure nothing and create monster health problems in time. cures are the answer: and cures come from making accurate observations about life, forming the proper questions and answering them!

those articles encourage people to leave all those questions to those who make and market the routine killing medicines. it is insane for people not to actually know what's in the medications. if the the people who make them can know why cant those who use them know as well and so be able to make informed decisions relative to their use?

when you post up those things you recommend them chairman if you do not indicate otherwise. that is also a form of suicide because you have ignored the entire and dire side effects issue with those medication, that have been responsible for so much health issues and death for the people of the world for a century now
Last edit: 20 Aug 2021 05:20 by Billy Shatine.

More
20 Aug 2021 07:16 #392202 by Billy Shatine
Look at this! I have type 2 Diabetes and I have been going along using Metformin happily following what I was told that Metformin is a perfect medicine with no side effects. But that is not true at all and now with the Covid, a lot of the problems with Metformin come tumbling out.

A major complication is with VitB1 Thiamin...crucial to maintain health relative to Covid. METFORMIN DEPLETES THE BODY OF THIAMIN! AND THAT IS WHAT I DISCOVERED, IN TIME!

Luckily for me I use medicines as I need. so when I was high in sugar I used up to 4 Metformin tabs a day. when I am down steadily I cut it down to 1 tab per day...at times none at all. and I have had to get Thiamin supplements in their proper form for blood absorption to replenish my body.

There are also a lot of of other substances that depletes the body of Thiamin and if one does not know one could be heading for disaster in perfect ignorance, death cause by lack of knowledge...often their own fault because they are following the marketing and not using their heads and going to find out exactly what the case actually is with what they are using.

That is how I found out about Thiamin depletion. no one told me! not even my doctor! I saw the VitB1 depletion issue relative to Covid and began to read to inform myself as I always do with any thing such as Covid. I found out that alcohol depletes VitB1 but I don't drink alcohol. Coffee does as well but I had recently stopped drinking coffee for negative diabetic effect. and there are more causes of VitB1 depletion we must be aware of.

then again those routine chemicals do stay around in the body and we pay no attention as to how long. Now if one must use Caffenol one day a painkiller, and another chemical the next day for another reason is there Caffenol in the body 24 hours later, and those 2 chemicals clash and or combine into the creation of a further problem for the user, that manifests itself at a later point and the use has no clue at all what is happening to them and why!

all of that can come from taking pills for bodily aches and pains and asking no questions go and hug ones children etc., unconcerned as to what they are actually doing to themselves, unaware that they are actually harming themselves. that is the soothing but murderous effect of Big Pharma marketing as repeated in the article you posted up chairman

More
20 Aug 2021 12:23 #392222 by chairman
Toronto's top doctor is encouraging employers in the city to institute policies that would require staff to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Billy Shatine

More
20 Aug 2021 13:01 #392231 by Billy Shatine
thelibertydaily.com/mrna-tech-inventor-d...han-jab-free-people/

mRNA Tech Inventor Dr. Robert Malone: Easier for Delta to Kill ‘Vaccinated’ than Jab-Free People

More
20 Aug 2021 13:04 #392232 by chairman
The Liberals are proposing a sweeping $9B investment over 5 years into long-term care - including a guaranteed $25/hr minimum wage for personal support workers - saying they’ll work with provinces and territories to improve the LTC system

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds
ketchimCongrats to Guyana for 4 day red ball and CPL white ball Champions !(20.04.2024, 21:20)(21:20)0
JaniyahCongrats to Guyana Harpy Eagles on winning 4 day regional tournament - 2 years in a row(20.04.2024, 18:48)(18:48)0
ketchimEid Mubarak !(10.04.2024, 08:58)(08:58)0
ketchimGuyana Win the U-15 with Adrian Hetmeyer !(04.04.2024, 13:28)(13:28)0
ketchimU-15 Guyana Hetmeyer doing great !(01.04.2024, 22:35)(22:35)0
JaniyahCenturies for Tagenarine Chanderpaul and Tevin Imlach against Windward Islands in Antigua on day three.

Guyana declared on 224-2; Windwards need 420 runs to win.

Scorecard: https://matchcentre.windiescricket.com/match/13df0ffb-dfc3-4d3a-94bd-17426751e07c/scorecard

#cricnation592 #Guyana #TagenarineChanderpaul #TevinImlach #cricketnews #cricketlovers
(22.03.2024, 17:54)(17:54)0
JaniyahGuyana 436 all out, Permaul 90*,Anderson 87, Sinclair 72, Imlach 55, Chanderpaul 40.Roach 2/52, Jason H. 2/52, Warrican 2/98.(14.03.2024, 18:23)(18:23)0
MadisynThe United States will send a new military aid package for Ukraine worth $300 million, President Joe Biden's administration said on Tuesday, the first such move in months as additional funds for Kyiv remain blocked by Republican leaders in Congress(12.03.2024, 20:23)(20:23)0
ketchimRamadan BEGIND tonight !(10.03.2024, 12:52)(12:52)0
SawyerHeavy gunfire near Haiti's National Palace in Port-au-Prince(09.03.2024, 19:34)(19:34)0
MadisynBiden Signs $460 Billion Spending Package, Averting Government Shutdown(09.03.2024, 18:57)(18:57)0
MadisynGaza ceasefire talks end with no breakthrough as Ramadan deadline looms(05.03.2024, 07:05)(07:05)0
SawyerPutin ally says 'Ukraine is Russia' and historical territory needs to 'come home'(04.03.2024, 18:56)(18:56)0
MadisynJetBlue, Spirit Airlines call off $3.8 bln merger on antitrust hurdle(04.03.2024, 18:50)(18:50)0
ketchim165 not out ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchim1658 to Kevin Sinclair ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchimKane Williamson(16.02.2024, 12:22)(12:22)0
ketchimKanw 133 not out !(16.02.2024, 12:21)(12:21)0
CatherineHow Do I Know I’m Not the Only Conscious Being in the Universe?(13.02.2024, 10:33)(10:33)0
CollinI am writing to express my sincere gratitude for the information that you have provided on your website. I have found your site to be an invaluable resource of information, and I have learned a great deal from the articles and resources that you have shared.(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinbla... bla... bla...(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinthis was Sixes....semis next !(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThe article is really good. I found here looking for a good article because my heart was empty. There are a lot of different articles, so reading them makes me feel a bit empty. Next time I want to read an article about ... please(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThis blog post resonated with me on so many levels. Your personal anecdotes and real-life examples added a relatable touch to the topic. I could feel your passion and expertise shining through every word. I'd love to hear more about your experiences and insights on [related topic]. Thank you for sharing your blog wisdom and inspiring others in the process!(11.02.2024, 13:03)(13:03)0
CollinThis is very fascinating, You are an excessively skilled
blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to in quest of extra of your magnificent post.
Additionally, I’ve shared your website in my social networks
(11.02.2024, 13:01)(13:01)0
CollinVoucher to najlepsza forma prezentu dla ukochanej osoby. Taki bon podarunkowy, czyli voucher, czy też kartę podarunkową, możemy dać bez stresu ponieważ daje on możliwość wyboru w momencie korzystania, a to dla wielu osób jest najważniejsze. Kup voucher, spraw radość bliskim osobom i nie martw się, że prezent będzie nietrafiony.(11.02.2024, 13:00)(13:00)0
CollinMasaż jest to metoda leczenia znana od wielu lat. Zapraszam do salonu. Kliknij w podany link: drenaż limfatyczny Kielce(11.02.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
CollinWitam. Piekny blog i opisy. Ja polecam Forum Kosmetyczne(11.02.2024, 12:58)(12:58)0
ketchimthis was Sixes....semis next !(03.02.2024, 16:22)(16:22)0
KennediSo our yute did nt make the semis because of a washout. These global contests should set aside rain days for teh semis and finals.(02.02.2024, 19:44)(19:44)0
CatherineConfirmed by Cricket West Indies that West Indies will play a County XI side in a four-day warm up match at Beckenham in Kent starting 3rd July(31.01.2024, 19:51)(19:51)0
AugustineStep Aside Sir Joffra Archer and Kagiso Rabada..
Shamar Joseph has Arrived !!!
? ? ?
(29.01.2024, 13:43)(13:43)0
ketchimAfter 27 years, a VICTORY !(28.01.2024, 13:48)(13:48)0
ketchimWest Indies brat Australia by 8 runs : Guyana Shamar 7Fer !(28.01.2024, 13:46)(13:46)0
Niko2nd Test, West indies 266/8, Da Silva 79, Hodge 71, A.Joseph 32, Mckenzie 21, Chanderpaul 21, Sinclair 16 not out .(25.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimexcellent Win : Jewel 64*(24.01.2024, 11:38)(11:38)0
KareemGuyanese fast-bowler Isai Thorne took 4-46 from nine overs as West Indies restricted Scotland to 205-9 from 50 overs at the ongoing ICC Under-19 World Cup in South Africa.

This a must-win match for West Indies after they lost their opening match to the hosts by 31 runs.

(Photo: Cricket West Indies)
(24.01.2024, 10:27)(10:27)0
KareemKevin Sinclair will replace Gudakesh Motie in the second Test match in Australia.

This was confirmed by Captain Kraigg Brathwaite on the eve of the GABA Test.
(24.01.2024, 10:04)(10:04)0
MarthaVirat Kohli withdraws from first two Tests against England citing personal reasons.
BCCI has requested media and fans to respect Virat Kohli's privacy during this time and refrain from speculating on the nature of his personal reasons.
(22.01.2024, 10:57)(10:57)0
AlondraDat Jawbreaker from Joseph reminds me of Marshall !!(19.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimFirst ball DUCK but was Hazlewood !(18.01.2024, 14:48)(14:48)0
AlondraTage to face(16.01.2024, 19:35)(19:35)0
AlondraStarc has the ball(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
AlondraRally(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
ketchimAustralia win Toss and chose to field(16.01.2024, 19:19)(19:19)0
ketchim6:30 p.m. EST(16.01.2024, 17:09)(17:09)0
ketchim1st TEST : 6>30 EST....this evening ....Australia time is tomorrow lol(16.01.2024, 17:01)(17:01)0
chairmanWest Indies U19s clapped up New Zealand U19s in the warm up game.

Nathan Sealey, Joshua Dorne and Jewel Andrew the star turns.
(15.01.2024, 07:42)(07:42)0
ketchimMatch Draw but 105 to DaSilva and 99 to Kavem Hodge.....so good warm up match result !...(13.01.2024, 13:15)(13:15)0
ketchim251 - 8(10.01.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
Barrett
Go to top