>

Before I leave This Disgusting Board....Look At this!

More
20 Aug 2021 15:32 #392241 by Billy Shatine
Look At What the Vaccines are Doing!
This looks totally correct to me by the little Science I know

www.globalresearch.ca/researchers-find-1...-blood-clots/5745800

A German scientist has discovered why the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccines” made by AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson (J&J) are causing some recipients to develop deadly blood clots.

According to Prof. Andreas Greinacher, a blood expert from the University of Greifswald, the two viral vector vaccines contain genetically modified (GMO) cold viruses that, upon injection, trigger an autoimmune response.

Stray proteins, Greinacher says, along with a preservative used specifically in the AstraZeneca jab known as ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA), are directly responsible for causing the blood clots, he says.

Greinacher and his team identified more than 1,000 human-derived cell proteins in the injections that they believe are getting into people’s bloodstreams and clamping onto a blood component known as platelet factor 4, or PF4, where they form complexes that activate the production of antibodies.

This then generates an inflammatory response throughout the body, as the immune system is tricked into believing that it has been infected with bacteria. The immune system then overreacts and goes nuts, essentially, causing deadly bleeding and clotting.

Greinacher compares the way the injections trigger this otherwise dormant immune response to “awakening a sleeping dragon.” And all for a virus with a 99.9-plus percent survival rate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Aug 2021 15:35 - 20 Aug 2021 15:37 #392242 by Billy Shatine
This is the research that should have been done before the vaccines were released for use on the general public

!Prof. John Kelton from McMaster University in Canada says he and his team have replicated and confirmed Greinacher’s findings, though they are unsure if his causal theory is accurate.

Greinacher, meanwhile, is hoping the two respective vaccine makers will cooperate in nailing down whether or not his causal theory is correct.

“We strongly support raising awareness of the signs and symptoms of this very rare event, and we are currently exploring a potential collaboration with Dr. Greinacher,” a J&J spokesperson is quoted as saying.

Numerous other peer-reviewed studies have likewise confirmed Greinacher’s findings, reiterating that the type of blood clotting being observed from J&J and AstraZeneca injections is known as vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia, or VITT.

Most of the science hubs investigating the clotting issue, which was first identified back in March, focus on a similar condition known as heparin-induced thrombocytopenia, or HIT, which has near-identical symptoms and outcomes to VITT.

“With HIT,” The Wall Street Journal reported, “the blood-thinning drug heparin causes clots paired with an abnormal decrease in the blood’s natural clotting agents.”

Other scientists have speculated that the vaccine adenoviruses themselves may be directly triggering the blood clotting, while still others are blaming the “genetic predispositions” of recipients so as to shift the blame away from Big Pharma.
Last edit: 20 Aug 2021 15:37 by Billy Shatine.

More
20 Aug 2021 19:14 - 20 Aug 2021 19:47 #392248 by TRINI_DADDY
I think you are incapable of reading, or basic fact checking.

Firstly, Globalresearch is a propaganda website connected to the Russian State Department. It often lies, misinforms, and exists primarily to brainwash people.

Secondly, what that article doesn't mention is that the only two scientists it cites in that article - Greinacher and Kelton - advocate getting vaccinated. Globalresearch doesn't mention this, because its goal is to foster divides within western nations. And again, you're dutifully doing their work.

Finally, Greinacher, the scientist who discovered the clotting, is made to seem like an anti-vaxxer in that article. And yet he explicitly states: “It would be dangerous to stop vaccination, only because of the fear of very rare adverse events. Thinking about the dangers we face each day - driving a car on a busy highway, riding a bicycle in major cities - they are far greater risks than the clotting issue associated with the vaccine. Running down the road with a motorcycle is by far, far, far more dangerous than getting the vaccine. Take 1.4 million motorcycle riders, let them drive two weeks, and you will have a risk far greater than the vaccine. For a medical comparison, consider the use of the blood thinning medication heparin in hospitals. There are people who suffer adverse reactions to heparin, similar to the reaction to the AstraZeneca vaccine, but to stop using it altogether would be catastrophic."

More importantly, he goes on to explain that the vaccines themselves have not been proven to cause clotting. He says it is more likely that "in these individual patients are two or three co-factors present at the same time, which together at the time point of vaccination trigger these (clotting) antibodies. I have to say very clearly, there is no direct link that the vaccine itself is inducing the antibodies".

So once again, you are citing people who disagree with you. Who believe the complete opposite of you. And you don't realize this, because you are very very gullible.

By the way, your article is months old. The rare clotting problem (you're more likely to be hit by lightning) has been observed only in vaccines (eg Johnson and Johnson and Astrazeneca) which target the nucleus of cells, rather than surrounding membranes and their cytosol fluid. Because the vaccines are incredibly modular, and are always changing as new data comes in, virtually all vaccines since May have been changed, or begun to be changed, in an effort to optimize them and prevent unintended splice reactions.
Last edit: 20 Aug 2021 19:47 by TRINI_DADDY.

More
20 Aug 2021 19:21 #392249 by chairman
Billy you getting exposed

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.
cricketwindies.com/forum/

More
20 Aug 2021 20:20 - 20 Aug 2021 20:39 #392252 by Billy Shatine
Chairman! why do you always come and scream that I am being exposed when scat daddy comes and opens up his mouth. its as if scat daddy is god to you when he speaks, that his word is the world, and if its against and opposed to what I have said, then I am exposed.

what do you think the odds are chairman, that every site and author I have posted up has been found wanting by scat daddy...that he is right! that they are indeed all racist, or propagandist, or scandalous etc.?

what are the sites then has daddy himself posted up? I think he posted up one or 2 somewhere. who has vetted them.?

I did not and wont even bother to vet them because I know the idiot and what he gives. he is the old Wifan! who was a total idiot in his younger days. what on earth can he be now! ( no question mark! I don't want an answer - I don't want to know! I can see for myself what he indeed still is!)

Global research is a perfectly decent site, doing good work. check their links and the content of their links. check their authors as well...don't only pay attention to the site's reputation.

Look at this Chairman: IS THE CONTENTION THAT HUMANITY MAY HAVE KILLED ITSELF BY ALTERRING ITS GENETIC CODES EVOLVED BY NATURE A LEGIT CONTENTION, BASED ON THE CASE THE AUTHOR PRESENTED?

Chairman why don't you yourself go vet the sites and authors I post up and determine their quality for yourself, rather than jump on me when this asshole opens up his mouth.

scat daddy is not on this board to do anything but attack me! he is not here to produce positive outcomes, good positive debates to enhance our knowledge and so contribute to a good overall situation coming about. he is here to attack and defeat me period.

how in the hell is that positive situation on your board, that he is any kind of positive figure doing useful work here?

Chairman you behave as if you want a fight because you think that would attract attention and posters so you may be trying to stoke such a fight with you comments here between scat daddy and me. but look here. I have no time for that at all and wont engage in it. do you have any idea of stupid ketchim and scat daddy are in the this general Covid situation in the world, how wasteful and dangerous they are?

You seem to think that this is some kind of joke Chairman, but the human species is hanging by a thread as we speak, a thread stretching and growing thinner by the day. You think these jackasses make any sense at all in the face of what is obvious, right out in the open now, evidence clearly of what is actually going on.. and in the face of that evidence these 2 fools take the opposite side...and there you are by the side 'spouncin' them up.

that I why I cussed your board Chairman for all that ridiculous ignorance. you are not going to get back up unless you give the people what they want. they wot come unless you do that...find out what they want and provide it. obviously what they want isn't ketchim and scat daddy...and me too!

Global Research provided a very good, stimulating article here that raised the central question in the Covid issue...an alteration of the human genome is taking place by humans and that could quite well lead to human extinction. it is a start we should use to go on rather than stupidly denouncing he website for no good reason t all.

EVERY SITE/LINK I POST UP OF THE SAME HIGH QUALITY, OPPOSED TO THE SYSTEM IN HIGH QUALITY WAYS, FINDS DISAGREEMENT FROM THE WIFAN SKUNT. I CANT BE BOTHERED! VERIFY THE SITE CHAIRMAN AND PROCEED WHEN YOU FIND OUT INEVITABLY THAT IT IS A DECENT SITE INDEED
Last edit: 20 Aug 2021 20:39 by Billy Shatine.

More
20 Aug 2021 20:28 - 20 Aug 2021 20:29 #392253 by Billy Shatine
I read the one Wifan post today I answered. it was shot and ridiculous. I wont read another. the man says nothing of value...and nothing of relevance to what I say and mean

you are not going to get the fight you want Chairman. it wont produce what you want if it happens anyway. who the fuck cares about such fight on this day when people worried about whether they will see another day.

and why found I fight with an asshole over the useless, pointless lies and crap he brings here...he and ketchim the Christ! who resurrected the wifan from the dead
Last edit: 20 Aug 2021 20:29 by Billy Shatine.

More
20 Aug 2021 22:34 #392256 by TRINI_DADDY
Don't you see what's happening to you, Billy?

1.You post an article from a Russian disinformation website.
2. You realize the article has lied to you, and that the two scientists in the article actually endorse vaccines, and reject your "bloodclot conspiracy"
3. Your brain's unable to accept that it has been misled, and so proceeds to DOUBLE DOWN on its delusions. Your defense mechanisms kick him, and you proceed to change the topic and ramble wildly about unrelated things.

Same pattern every time. You lie about MesoAmericans (the anthropologist you quoted disagreed with you!). You lie about Democrats passing a bill to "make exams more easy" (You didn't read the bill!). You lie about Greinacher and Kelton. You lie, lie, lie. You never verify or check anything you paste here.

But it's important not to mistake cause and effect. You don't believe lies because you jump superficially from one thing to another. No. It's the other way around. You jump superficially from one thing to another because you want to preserve your cozy lies. To dwell, to look hard, to examine your brainwashing, would bring your whole private religion traumatically collapsing down. You flitter about as an act of mental self-preservation.

Anyway, you ask "what are the sites I use", but I don't use "sites", I simply go to the ORIGINAL SOURCES which your websites get the information they twist, from. For example your link above quotes studies and two scientists. I found those studies and found the quotes from those scientists and looked at them in their proper context.

Similarly, when you posted a story about Democrats passing a "bill to make people stupid", I went and found the actual bill, and read the actual legislation.

I know what to look for, because I can spot crap a mile away. Conservative/libertarian propaganda, fake news and Russian disinformation sticks out like a sore thumb. Fake credentials stick out the same way. It's how I knew the guy you claimed "invented MRNA vaccines" didn't invent anything. And how I sensed your "expert in anthropology" graduated from a pro-segregation, anti-evolution school.

And it's how I know to keep asking you: did Trump win the election, Billy?

More
21 Aug 2021 07:54 #392259 by Billy Shatine
iranintl.com/en/iran-in-brief/cuba-appro...n-plans-mass-produce

Cuba Approves Domestic Vaccine Which Iran Will Mass Produce

More
22 Aug 2021 16:13 - 22 Aug 2021 16:17 #392324 by Billy Shatine
So there's a 'new' virus eh! This is what the Russians say:
www.rt.com/russia/479581-russia-health-m...coronavirus-vaccine/

Russia's Ministry of Health names three drugs that can treat new Chinese coronavirus

RT! Russian Times: www.rt.com/russia/479581-russia-health-m...oronavirus-vaccine/a traitor of Russian bloggy newspaper calls the 'new' virus CHINESE! which is a betrayal of the Chinese, the Russian friend of a nation!
Last edit: 22 Aug 2021 16:17 by Billy Shatine.

More
22 Aug 2021 16:20 - 22 Aug 2021 16:21 #392325 by Billy Shatine
PUTIN SAYS: Mandatory vaccination shouldn’t be forced on anyone, Putin declares, arguing people should just be encouraged to get jab instead

Those who are reluctant or anxious about signing up for a Covid-19 vaccine should be encouraged and incentivized to roll up their sleeves, Russian President Vladimir Putin has said, while railing against coercion and intimidation.

www.rt.com/russia/532766-putin-encouragement-get-jab/
Last edit: 22 Aug 2021 16:21 by Billy Shatine.

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds
ketchimCongrats to Guyana for 4 day red ball and CPL white ball Champions !(20.04.2024, 21:20)(21:20)0
JaniyahCongrats to Guyana Harpy Eagles on winning 4 day regional tournament - 2 years in a row(20.04.2024, 18:48)(18:48)0
ketchimEid Mubarak !(10.04.2024, 08:58)(08:58)0
ketchimGuyana Win the U-15 with Adrian Hetmeyer !(04.04.2024, 13:28)(13:28)0
ketchimU-15 Guyana Hetmeyer doing great !(01.04.2024, 22:35)(22:35)0
JaniyahCenturies for Tagenarine Chanderpaul and Tevin Imlach against Windward Islands in Antigua on day three.

Guyana declared on 224-2; Windwards need 420 runs to win.

Scorecard: https://matchcentre.windiescricket.com/match/13df0ffb-dfc3-4d3a-94bd-17426751e07c/scorecard

#cricnation592 #Guyana #TagenarineChanderpaul #TevinImlach #cricketnews #cricketlovers
(22.03.2024, 17:54)(17:54)0
JaniyahGuyana 436 all out, Permaul 90*,Anderson 87, Sinclair 72, Imlach 55, Chanderpaul 40.Roach 2/52, Jason H. 2/52, Warrican 2/98.(14.03.2024, 18:23)(18:23)0
MadisynThe United States will send a new military aid package for Ukraine worth $300 million, President Joe Biden's administration said on Tuesday, the first such move in months as additional funds for Kyiv remain blocked by Republican leaders in Congress(12.03.2024, 20:23)(20:23)0
ketchimRamadan BEGIND tonight !(10.03.2024, 12:52)(12:52)0
SawyerHeavy gunfire near Haiti's National Palace in Port-au-Prince(09.03.2024, 19:34)(19:34)0
MadisynBiden Signs $460 Billion Spending Package, Averting Government Shutdown(09.03.2024, 18:57)(18:57)0
MadisynGaza ceasefire talks end with no breakthrough as Ramadan deadline looms(05.03.2024, 07:05)(07:05)0
SawyerPutin ally says 'Ukraine is Russia' and historical territory needs to 'come home'(04.03.2024, 18:56)(18:56)0
MadisynJetBlue, Spirit Airlines call off $3.8 bln merger on antitrust hurdle(04.03.2024, 18:50)(18:50)0
ketchim165 not out ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchim1658 to Kevin Sinclair ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchimKane Williamson(16.02.2024, 12:22)(12:22)0
ketchimKanw 133 not out !(16.02.2024, 12:21)(12:21)0
CatherineHow Do I Know I’m Not the Only Conscious Being in the Universe?(13.02.2024, 10:33)(10:33)0
CollinI am writing to express my sincere gratitude for the information that you have provided on your website. I have found your site to be an invaluable resource of information, and I have learned a great deal from the articles and resources that you have shared.(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinbla... bla... bla...(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinthis was Sixes....semis next !(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThe article is really good. I found here looking for a good article because my heart was empty. There are a lot of different articles, so reading them makes me feel a bit empty. Next time I want to read an article about ... please(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThis blog post resonated with me on so many levels. Your personal anecdotes and real-life examples added a relatable touch to the topic. I could feel your passion and expertise shining through every word. I'd love to hear more about your experiences and insights on [related topic]. Thank you for sharing your blog wisdom and inspiring others in the process!(11.02.2024, 13:03)(13:03)0
CollinThis is very fascinating, You are an excessively skilled
blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to in quest of extra of your magnificent post.
Additionally, I’ve shared your website in my social networks
(11.02.2024, 13:01)(13:01)0
CollinVoucher to najlepsza forma prezentu dla ukochanej osoby. Taki bon podarunkowy, czyli voucher, czy też kartę podarunkową, możemy dać bez stresu ponieważ daje on możliwość wyboru w momencie korzystania, a to dla wielu osób jest najważniejsze. Kup voucher, spraw radość bliskim osobom i nie martw się, że prezent będzie nietrafiony.(11.02.2024, 13:00)(13:00)0
CollinMasaż jest to metoda leczenia znana od wielu lat. Zapraszam do salonu. Kliknij w podany link: drenaż limfatyczny Kielce(11.02.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
CollinWitam. Piekny blog i opisy. Ja polecam Forum Kosmetyczne(11.02.2024, 12:58)(12:58)0
ketchimthis was Sixes....semis next !(03.02.2024, 16:22)(16:22)0
KennediSo our yute did nt make the semis because of a washout. These global contests should set aside rain days for teh semis and finals.(02.02.2024, 19:44)(19:44)0
CatherineConfirmed by Cricket West Indies that West Indies will play a County XI side in a four-day warm up match at Beckenham in Kent starting 3rd July(31.01.2024, 19:51)(19:51)0
AugustineStep Aside Sir Joffra Archer and Kagiso Rabada..
Shamar Joseph has Arrived !!!
? ? ?
(29.01.2024, 13:43)(13:43)0
ketchimAfter 27 years, a VICTORY !(28.01.2024, 13:48)(13:48)0
ketchimWest Indies brat Australia by 8 runs : Guyana Shamar 7Fer !(28.01.2024, 13:46)(13:46)0
Niko2nd Test, West indies 266/8, Da Silva 79, Hodge 71, A.Joseph 32, Mckenzie 21, Chanderpaul 21, Sinclair 16 not out .(25.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimexcellent Win : Jewel 64*(24.01.2024, 11:38)(11:38)0
KareemGuyanese fast-bowler Isai Thorne took 4-46 from nine overs as West Indies restricted Scotland to 205-9 from 50 overs at the ongoing ICC Under-19 World Cup in South Africa.

This a must-win match for West Indies after they lost their opening match to the hosts by 31 runs.

(Photo: Cricket West Indies)
(24.01.2024, 10:27)(10:27)0
KareemKevin Sinclair will replace Gudakesh Motie in the second Test match in Australia.

This was confirmed by Captain Kraigg Brathwaite on the eve of the GABA Test.
(24.01.2024, 10:04)(10:04)0
MarthaVirat Kohli withdraws from first two Tests against England citing personal reasons.
BCCI has requested media and fans to respect Virat Kohli's privacy during this time and refrain from speculating on the nature of his personal reasons.
(22.01.2024, 10:57)(10:57)0
AlondraDat Jawbreaker from Joseph reminds me of Marshall !!(19.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimFirst ball DUCK but was Hazlewood !(18.01.2024, 14:48)(14:48)0
AlondraTage to face(16.01.2024, 19:35)(19:35)0
AlondraStarc has the ball(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
AlondraRally(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
ketchimAustralia win Toss and chose to field(16.01.2024, 19:19)(19:19)0
ketchim6:30 p.m. EST(16.01.2024, 17:09)(17:09)0
ketchim1st TEST : 6>30 EST....this evening ....Australia time is tomorrow lol(16.01.2024, 17:01)(17:01)0
chairmanWest Indies U19s clapped up New Zealand U19s in the warm up game.

Nathan Sealey, Joshua Dorne and Jewel Andrew the star turns.
(15.01.2024, 07:42)(07:42)0
ketchimMatch Draw but 105 to DaSilva and 99 to Kavem Hodge.....so good warm up match result !...(13.01.2024, 13:15)(13:15)0
ketchim251 - 8(10.01.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
Yasmin
Go to top