>

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY!

More
04 Feb 2020 20:48 - 04 Feb 2020 20:49 #379319 by ketchim
another Period of Renaissance ?

and how would that be fashioned ???
Last edit: 04 Feb 2020 20:49 by ketchim.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
04 Feb 2020 20:51 - 04 Feb 2020 21:03 #379320 by mapoui

why does that term mean to you literal representation of any dam thing? it shud not mean anything but what the truth on the ground defines it to mean!

if you understood you would see that Forbes was a colonial parasite running a government that was not independent at all. Forbes could be nothing else if he wanted to rule as he did rule

had he tried to rule in the interest of the people he would have been deposed or assassinated by the British. forbes controlled nothing..like Williams in Titty, the man in Jamaica, in Bim all over the place

the british took all the central banks you know..on independence. not one of those west indian treasuries was left in the hands of the nations. they had control of all finances and ran it through the american dollar and made it reserve currency to bleed everybody. and locally with control of the local dollar they could print it at will..that is the point. they deliberately inflated the local economies to continue bleeding the west indian people past sugar cane and tobaco and whatever the hell else we grew commercially.

then oil became a factor and they stole all that too in the same way..currency control, of transactions by control of every aspect of the oil trade. that is how they can sanction nations today because they built all that up over all this time..total comprehensive financial control

you see ..you doh know wat going on at all. Forbes Burnham could have called himself whatever the hell he wanted to or liked to be known as. what he was was what the british told him to do..and to be, he had no choice at all. Forbes could fuck around inside BG, and only on the levels of the ordinary folk. he could plan what he wanted forever..he cud say cooperative this and that but he had to do what they told him..and to abide by what they did in BG..like tief the people money right in front of their faces and they did not know or understand what the hell was going on
Last edit: 04 Feb 2020 21:03 by mapoui.

More
04 Feb 2020 20:52 #379321 by ketchim
study.com/academy/lesson/periods-of-worl...-to-the-present.html

Periods of World History: Overviews of Eras from 8000 B.C.E to the Present

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
04 Feb 2020 20:58 #379322 by mapoui

again you starting from the wrong basic point, forget all the ideological talk as end in themselves. talk is relative... you have to see what the talk means by the reality on the ground..and the investigative principles is wealth..how it is made, who makes it and who control its..and what does that wealth that is created by whom means to all who are related to that wealth all the time and how that fact makes them all behave..or how it disciplines them

they will vote according to that, make all decisions according to that. he man who controls will invade, kill, go to war to protect his part of that wealth which is control.

you have to see the economic process..how it great to industrial capitalism from primitive accumulation and before that forest and jungle hunter gathering

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
04 Feb 2020 21:01 #379323 by mapoui
that is how humans live..and if you start from there then you can see our story and why today at this point I say popular democracy..like James originally 'every cook can govern'

and lemmih tell you ketchim..if you do not come to understand all of this properly you wont be able to act in your own best interest at all. the capitalist has a leg up on you he will uses to stamp yuh rarse into the ground

More
04 Feb 2020 21:02 - 04 Feb 2020 21:03 #379324 by ketchim
Period 2 - Organization and Reorganization of Human Societies, from 600 B.C. to 600 A.D.

This period concerns the rise of powerful early civilizations, such as the Greek and Roman empires.
During this period, religious, political, and ethnic differences became pronounced, dividing humans into a host of different groups.
Belief systems and culture became codified.
Civilizations became more advanced as the state emerged as a powerful entity.
Increasingly, people groups became subjugated to other people groups.
Transregional trade also became important, as groups from Europe, for example, traded with Asian groups via the Silk Road.
Last edit: 04 Feb 2020 21:03 by ketchim.

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
04 Feb 2020 21:08 #379325 by mapoui

you also must know what to read. there is so much misdirection in all subjects everywhere. but I had to struggle with it so you have to do some of that too if you really want to understand. I gave you James..dig into him. he will help a great deal.

still ketchim you should know a lot more than you admit. you are surely pulling my leg, making me talk unnecessarily. how can you love as long as you have and not be aware of what I am talking about?

you are not a stupid man! you must know more than you let on

More
04 Feb 2020 21:15 #379327 by ketchim
the real struggle is dealing with the why ....after being enlightened... we are where we are
and it's all about the homo sapien ........
analysis paralysis is caused when you think too mucch !

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Feb 2020 06:17 #379334 by mapoui

think too much!!!! ???

that is relative isn't it? life and thinking are one, in sync. but if you think wrong we have a problem. and to think right thinking's content must be reality. fantasy if the problem...if the functional content of your thinking is not about truth/reality then thinking can be 'thinking too much'

if this was that, then this whole flow would be the case........ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

if this that and the other were so then this that and the other would happen etc etc etc

some of that may be useful, even funny at times in jokes but too much is a real problem. 'what is' is the way..how things actually are and why and how can we survive in it. that is how our job of survival is cut out for us..we do not know nature very well and we must come to KNOW nature very well in order to survive. the operative fact come to KNOW....and by all humanity. the knowledge is safe only in the minds of the people less some minority who develop monopoly on knowledge loses it then who are dependent on them suffer

there is simply too much to know for the knowing activity to be monopolized by minorities. that helps no one..not even the minorities who monopolize. education, the development of knowledge at its minimum efficiency relative to humanity is an interactive and collective process. the more people know the more they can do in response to the demands of their own survival to the extent that they are successful it is to that extent actual direct and truth is increased..actual facility in nature is increased, the expansion of human knowledge is increased, achieved.

and it is all directed by human self interest or subjectivity. there is nothing wrong with self interest to the max when properly understood. it is the condition and nature of our minds..self interest, individual subjectivity. given the conditions of existence, the great insecurity of life it cannot be any different. were it different in natural conditions, existential conditions we would die like flies...I mean we die like flies already but it would be orders of magnitude worse. by self interest we can come to know life and increasingly protect ourselves and lengthen individual and so collective life.

to properly understand self interest we realize that we are all the same despite he various individual biological and social differences which differences due to cultural development in the diverse environmental conditions we all come out of. but overall on the earth we have broad conditions that make us the same..the most obvious of which is that we breathe oxygen, must eat and drink clean food and water and that these are relevant to how we evolved. there are all qualities of water but the water we survive on are the qualities of water we found that allowed us to survive and thrive

we are driven to reproduce and he means of that is sexual so we are drive to have sex. we have made a psychologically dangerous pigs breakfast out of sexuality by hanging god and religion onto sex..creating out of thin air what we say god tell us to do with sex, how to have it, where to have who you can have it with..and the punishments god metes out to those who go contrary to his dictates. by that we establish that god id a punitive old mutherfucker, a man not a woman, who is always looking at us as we fuck to make sure we do it his way.

this is an example of thinking too much. we KNOW nothing of the sort! god in the sky was at first a deliberate creation to herd harvest humanity by exploiters. then it turned into the belief that was required for such dangerous nonsense to be effective... and we have been hamstrung emotionally by that shit in all the diverse ways it has come to be over our collective existence so far. there is no god in the sky..and NATURE ITSELF IS THE TEMPLATE FOR LIFE OUT OF WHICH WE CAN AND MUST GLEAN ALL OUR MORALITY, ETHICS AND PRINCIPLED FRAMEWORKS OF LIFE AS WE GO, CHANGING AND ADJUSTING ALL THE TIME AS WE COME TO KNOW MORE AND MORE ABOUT NATURE, AND ITS EVOLUTIONARY WAY.

the fact of nature, that we are out of it, nature produces us and not the other way around..that nature is one massive vast limitless fact, always growing and developing..that reality disciplines our total self-interest, put it in place as the major individual existential survival factor and not a dangerous divisive social fact at it's full and best development, on any day humans are still in existence, living and thriving as a species.

Capitalism is what has turned human self interest, subjectivity into an nasty, divisive and socially destructive existential factor that works against humanity and not in the collective human best interest.

capitalism narrows the human perspective and encourages and achieves a human self interest that sees a human individual acting in ways that fatten his pocket but poisons the environment, he has a 'nice' house, 5 cars, clothes more than he can wear, food that he can eat, he can travel, send his children to the 'best schools', make all of that very expensive so that only and those like him can afford it to keep those out he does not want in. he goes as far to ensure that the cost of those schools etc he can regain by financial subterfuge on the people. what he puts out with his left hand he takes back with his right. he becomes a financial octopus bleeding the people whom he makes stupid all the time by the nonsense he feeds them with to protect himself from their attack on him when they find out what he has been and is doing to them

but it is when we examine the life of the man who achieves all the money, concentrates it all in his hands that we see that he also makes himself stupid by this life that he developed, not just the life of the ordinary folk. he makes himself also absolutely suicidal, lives suicidal and builds up a life that in total is nothing but a massive and additional, wholly man-made challenge to human existence.

the very nice house he has built for himself is poisoned in materials it is built of. the air he breathes he has already poisoned so he makes air filters for his house which pollutes the air even more in their manufacture. he may clean up inside his house but as soon as he steps out his door of the nice house he breathes pollution.

the clothes he wears are beautiful and expensive but they can also poison him for now they are made of materials that can and do do dangerous things to the human body over a range of individual physical responses to the materials they are made of..some worse some less.

is the same all the way through when you examine all of the life the man who concentrated all the wealth in his hands lives..so at the end of it you ask what the hell for? he cannot escape the consequences and results of the life he has built on planet earth. there is nowhere to go the planet is poisoned, the people are stupid and he is ready for war with those who have done the same as he has on the other side of the world. it also turns out that capitalism is expansionary, must expand or it will recoil on itself and die. so it will expand to the ends of the planet before it recoils and collapses into some form of extreme human existential degradation and soon collective extinction. and now we have 2 expansionary sides in loggerheads with each other ready and ringed with nuclear weapons pointing at each other, and us all... weapons that can incinerate planet earth. and that ain't all..there are the biological weapons that can do the same to humanity in a heartbeat

so the ordinary people can take heart in this dire manner and way...capitalism by its rapist values and functional narrowing of perspective of the collective social nature, has allowed the absolute worst humans, those who are capable of doing anything at all, to rise up to the top of society and take total control of it. and by the nature of these, guided by systematic narrowed purpose and goals, in the nature of the capitalism, they have built the only way of life they are capable of..the utterly most stupid and suicidal life we could possibly have imagined. human life at this point is the most incredibly stupid thing that humanity could have done. it is a 'dotish' life which life by its own momentum, its own 'dotish' subjectivity honed by and in routine capitalist life, is taking humanity to its collective grave.

I worked out all of this since I was a little bwoy. how?

I was beaten, abused, depressed, hungry mostly, no opportunity..all I had taken away from me..so I was on my own, a bwoy, 11, 12, 15 years old cant even keep a job. they had always called me crazy but I could not see how and why..what was in my mind seemed factual and true to me. when I was 12 I said fuck it! there is no god, there cant be any god because there is nothing going on here in the world according to any god dam god. so what gives then..reality I thought and began to work on life as if there was no god at all, only the reality I saw around me..that I was a part of a and lived

things became even more explicable that way, and they called me crazy even worse..so I moderated myself. then when I was older I came back to it fully. there may be god - some logic at some point in all this but we don't know. what we claim to know is bullshit propaganda, used to herd and exploit the mass of ordinary humanity. but the results and cost of all that is what we have now..existential suicide. let me say i clearly -existential suicide!!

but we must understand and remember subjectivity and what it means: WE CANNOT LIVE BUT ACCORDING TO WHAT WE KNOW. WE ARE SUBJECTIVE, SELF INTERESTED YET AT THE SAME TIME WE LIVE BY WHAT WE KNOW. O DELIBERATELY FILL UP THE PEOPLES HEADS WITH LIES IS SUICIDAL IN NATURE. NATURE IS NO GUARANTEED LIFE, NATURE IS NATURAL, ROUTINE AND TOTAL CHALLENGES TO LIFE, EXISTENCE INDIVIDUALLY AND COLLECTIVELY. TO SURVIVE WE MUST KNOW TRUTH YET ALL WE TEACH OURSELVES ARE LIES.

we have built the most routinely dangerous factual society we could have. there are dangerous technologies and poisons everywhere that we have made, weapons of all kinds that can kill millions at a time. all of this is what we have made over and above what normally and naturally kills us off like flies. lie is actually been made double jeopardy by humans. we have narrowed life, limited he exposure of people to real education and positive though..al the better to control them. but it also makes the people increasingly Incapable of dealing with the contents of their reality, raising the point and specter of extinction to a routine existential fact

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Feb 2020 08:19 #379335 by mapoui
BUT AT THIS POINT YOU SEE KETCHIM..WE HAVE TO MAKE SOME SENS OF SUBJECTIVITY THIS WAY..RELATIVE TO SOCIAL ORGANIZATION AND SURVIVAL

you see we are all involved in capitalist production and it is one big social pie in which all groups are related to the pie defined by their clear interest in the process. that interest is subjective, self interested and directed: all parties have a perspective and outlook, an attitude and interest shaped by their relationship to and in the process of the production of the wealth of society..shaped by history, morals, ethnics, law domestic and now international also.

so we have an on-going reality the center of which is the production of wealth or the means of social survival and all people involved in it have differing but related perspective/interest etc. but all lives according to the conditions of existence out of the conditions of existence. just like we say that any subjectivity, or mind or men and women, works/lives only on what it knows and can do only that just so any world is of its content and can be nothing more than what's in there. so whats in our reality that disciplines our reality makes what we do possible?

what is the relationship of work..the production of the pie?

aIl is of and from human labor and could not happen any other way previously. now we have automation that reduces human labor input and soon robots that may eliminate the need for human labor period. but up to now it is all contingent on human labor.

but those who work do not control of direct the process..the owners do that and they do not work in production but profit the most of it by dint of their ownership. and to profit as they do they must pay workers as little as possible. then they go financialize the economy in which labor takes place in ways that deepens exponentially the rip off that begins and spins on the labor that produces the pie at the center. this is the life of the system that happens over time..and by whats in that life, the principles upon which it came to be and functions it can been and understood what happened, how it go to this stage and what its future is likely to be and what that means for all relationships to the production of the pie at the center

what happens is that the capitalist in their self interest or subjectivity caries out their interest to the hilt guided by systematic principles..profit. by that they come to own and control very thing...ultimately killing all the way it got to this point. there is no alternative, that's how it develops, it matures gets old and died by the aging and developed irrelevance its inherent principles of life. at that point the capitalist are still dominant and able to carry out their own best interest at that stage. the system can work no longer and what must they do to save themselves

they have ripped off every body, they are hated, they have all the money and power, but they are a minority surrounded by their fifth column..all those ordinary people who sold out the mass of people to the capitalist, and worked for him ordering the people around.

what of the working people. they have nothing in terms of wealth only their labor power that brought humanity to this stage and now redundant. the capitalist at this stage have no use for them..and they have nothing..cleaned out systematically. how do they go on, how do they manage to live. they cant, no how no way... unless the take it all back from the capitalists. that is their interest..the only way they can survive. they have to take back the wealth but crucially they have to take over the running of society or the capitalist left in charge will find a way to kill them off to protect himself.

these are 2 dominant outlooks/social interests of the largest social groups created by the system during its lifetime..2 ways of relationship to the pie..one means depopulation, social and biological engineering of the people etc..Huxlian responses. the other.. socialism/democracy, popular control and direct government...'every cook can govern' one means survival of the people..the other means survival of the so-called 'elites'

is is possible to have popular democracy..is it a pipe dream, impossible in reality?

well to discover if it we must examine human history to find out. and such examination reveals what humanity has done in times of such crisis..in times of all crises..and the feature all along the way is that what the ordinary people is always revolutionary, changes society by dealing with reality from the popular point of view and existential interest by CREATING NEW ORGANIZATIONAL WAYS OF DEALING WITH THE NEEDS OF SOCIETY AS A WHOLE..DEMOCRACY

it has never held ultimately the argument goes because the reality in total had to be fully developed and facilitated by the full development of exploitative social organization...and this final, most exhaustive stage stage of human exploitation of itself, capitalism, had to be completed before the opportunity to move ahead totally out of such depraved stages of human evolution became available.

however that may be we are here now and the equation is clear: if humanity is to survive, to evolve into its full opportunity in existence we must evolve social democracy and all humanity brought on stream, the human story finally delineated and taught to all... and the collective existential focus of humanity as a whole, changes from profit for the few, to "How can humanity survive indefinitely in an evolutionary universe!"

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds
ketchimEid Mubarak !(10.04.2024, 08:58)(08:58)0
ketchimGuyana Win the U-15 with Adrian Hetmeyer !(04.04.2024, 13:28)(13:28)0
ketchimU-15 Guyana Hetmeyer doing great !(01.04.2024, 22:35)(22:35)0
JaniyahCenturies for Tagenarine Chanderpaul and Tevin Imlach against Windward Islands in Antigua on day three.

Guyana declared on 224-2; Windwards need 420 runs to win.

Scorecard: https://matchcentre.windiescricket.com/match/13df0ffb-dfc3-4d3a-94bd-17426751e07c/scorecard

#cricnation592 #Guyana #TagenarineChanderpaul #TevinImlach #cricketnews #cricketlovers
(22.03.2024, 17:54)(17:54)0
JaniyahGuyana 436 all out, Permaul 90*,Anderson 87, Sinclair 72, Imlach 55, Chanderpaul 40.Roach 2/52, Jason H. 2/52, Warrican 2/98.(14.03.2024, 18:23)(18:23)0
MadisynThe United States will send a new military aid package for Ukraine worth $300 million, President Joe Biden's administration said on Tuesday, the first such move in months as additional funds for Kyiv remain blocked by Republican leaders in Congress(12.03.2024, 20:23)(20:23)0
ketchimRamadan BEGIND tonight !(10.03.2024, 12:52)(12:52)0
SawyerHeavy gunfire near Haiti's National Palace in Port-au-Prince(09.03.2024, 19:34)(19:34)0
MadisynBiden Signs $460 Billion Spending Package, Averting Government Shutdown(09.03.2024, 18:57)(18:57)0
MadisynGaza ceasefire talks end with no breakthrough as Ramadan deadline looms(05.03.2024, 07:05)(07:05)0
SawyerPutin ally says 'Ukraine is Russia' and historical territory needs to 'come home'(04.03.2024, 18:56)(18:56)0
MadisynJetBlue, Spirit Airlines call off $3.8 bln merger on antitrust hurdle(04.03.2024, 18:50)(18:50)0
ketchim165 not out ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchim1658 to Kevin Sinclair ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchimKane Williamson(16.02.2024, 12:22)(12:22)0
ketchimKanw 133 not out !(16.02.2024, 12:21)(12:21)0
CatherineHow Do I Know I’m Not the Only Conscious Being in the Universe?(13.02.2024, 10:33)(10:33)0
CollinI am writing to express my sincere gratitude for the information that you have provided on your website. I have found your site to be an invaluable resource of information, and I have learned a great deal from the articles and resources that you have shared.(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinbla... bla... bla...(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinthis was Sixes....semis next !(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThe article is really good. I found here looking for a good article because my heart was empty. There are a lot of different articles, so reading them makes me feel a bit empty. Next time I want to read an article about ... please(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThis blog post resonated with me on so many levels. Your personal anecdotes and real-life examples added a relatable touch to the topic. I could feel your passion and expertise shining through every word. I'd love to hear more about your experiences and insights on [related topic]. Thank you for sharing your blog wisdom and inspiring others in the process!(11.02.2024, 13:03)(13:03)0
CollinThis is very fascinating, You are an excessively skilled
blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to in quest of extra of your magnificent post.
Additionally, I’ve shared your website in my social networks
(11.02.2024, 13:01)(13:01)0
CollinVoucher to najlepsza forma prezentu dla ukochanej osoby. Taki bon podarunkowy, czyli voucher, czy też kartę podarunkową, możemy dać bez stresu ponieważ daje on możliwość wyboru w momencie korzystania, a to dla wielu osób jest najważniejsze. Kup voucher, spraw radość bliskim osobom i nie martw się, że prezent będzie nietrafiony.(11.02.2024, 13:00)(13:00)0
CollinMasaż jest to metoda leczenia znana od wielu lat. Zapraszam do salonu. Kliknij w podany link: drenaż limfatyczny Kielce(11.02.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
CollinWitam. Piekny blog i opisy. Ja polecam Forum Kosmetyczne(11.02.2024, 12:58)(12:58)0
ketchimthis was Sixes....semis next !(03.02.2024, 16:22)(16:22)0
KennediSo our yute did nt make the semis because of a washout. These global contests should set aside rain days for teh semis and finals.(02.02.2024, 19:44)(19:44)0
CatherineConfirmed by Cricket West Indies that West Indies will play a County XI side in a four-day warm up match at Beckenham in Kent starting 3rd July(31.01.2024, 19:51)(19:51)0
AugustineStep Aside Sir Joffra Archer and Kagiso Rabada..
Shamar Joseph has Arrived !!!
? ? ?
(29.01.2024, 13:43)(13:43)0
ketchimAfter 27 years, a VICTORY !(28.01.2024, 13:48)(13:48)0
ketchimWest Indies brat Australia by 8 runs : Guyana Shamar 7Fer !(28.01.2024, 13:46)(13:46)0
Niko2nd Test, West indies 266/8, Da Silva 79, Hodge 71, A.Joseph 32, Mckenzie 21, Chanderpaul 21, Sinclair 16 not out .(25.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimexcellent Win : Jewel 64*(24.01.2024, 11:38)(11:38)0
KareemGuyanese fast-bowler Isai Thorne took 4-46 from nine overs as West Indies restricted Scotland to 205-9 from 50 overs at the ongoing ICC Under-19 World Cup in South Africa.

This a must-win match for West Indies after they lost their opening match to the hosts by 31 runs.

(Photo: Cricket West Indies)
(24.01.2024, 10:27)(10:27)0
KareemKevin Sinclair will replace Gudakesh Motie in the second Test match in Australia.

This was confirmed by Captain Kraigg Brathwaite on the eve of the GABA Test.
(24.01.2024, 10:04)(10:04)0
MarthaVirat Kohli withdraws from first two Tests against England citing personal reasons.
BCCI has requested media and fans to respect Virat Kohli's privacy during this time and refrain from speculating on the nature of his personal reasons.
(22.01.2024, 10:57)(10:57)0
AlondraDat Jawbreaker from Joseph reminds me of Marshall !!(19.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimFirst ball DUCK but was Hazlewood !(18.01.2024, 14:48)(14:48)0
AlondraTage to face(16.01.2024, 19:35)(19:35)0
AlondraStarc has the ball(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
AlondraRally(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
ketchimAustralia win Toss and chose to field(16.01.2024, 19:19)(19:19)0
ketchim6:30 p.m. EST(16.01.2024, 17:09)(17:09)0
ketchim1st TEST : 6>30 EST....this evening ....Australia time is tomorrow lol(16.01.2024, 17:01)(17:01)0
chairmanWest Indies U19s clapped up New Zealand U19s in the warm up game.

Nathan Sealey, Joshua Dorne and Jewel Andrew the star turns.
(15.01.2024, 07:42)(07:42)0
ketchimMatch Draw but 105 to DaSilva and 99 to Kavem Hodge.....so good warm up match result !...(13.01.2024, 13:15)(13:15)0
ketchim251 - 8(10.01.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
ketchimMotie and Sinclair not out ~(10.01.2024, 12:56)(12:56)0
ketchimWarm Up match and couple of boys made DUCK 8 down for 232(10.01.2024, 12:55)(12:55)0
Aleah
Go to top