>

Nicki Minaj: Trinidad minister criticises rapper's vaccine tweet

More
29 Sep 2021 11:27 #393920 by Billy Shatine
And what about Rihanna

Rihanna is now a billionaire, second only to Oprah as wealthiest female entertainer
Rihanna is now worth $1.7 billion, according to Forbes — though the bulk of that fortune does not come from her performances.

Good girl gone billionaire? Barbadian singer Rihanna just joined an exclusive group of celebrities as the newest billionaire and the world’s wealthiest female musician, Forbes reported Wednesday.

Rihanna’s fortune currently stands at about $1.7 billion, the finance magazine tabulated. Only Oprah Winfrey surpasses her as the wealthiest female entertainer.

But while Rihanna may be known for hits such as “Umbrella” and “Diamonds,” her fortune is largely the result of the beauty and fashion companies she founded.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Sep 2021 13:45 #393923 by Billy Shatine
[size=4https://www.cracknewz.com/2021/09/awake-but-not-woke-rihanna-pummeled-for.html][/size]

Awake but not woke? Rihanna pummeled for white women in braids, takes anti-censorship sta

Iconic singer Rihanna is being thrashed on social media for allowing two white women to wear braids in her third Savage X Fenty fashion show while being praised for wearing an anti-censorship t-shirt as a political statement.

The 33-year-old billionaire called on some of the biggest names in showbiz that included Cindy Crawford, Irina Shayk, Gigi Hadid, Lourdes Leon, Emily Ratjkowski, Nas, Ricky Martin, and Normani to showcase her latest lingerie line for Savage X Fenty Vol. 3 in Los Angeles last week. The premiere was reportedly a huge success.

As she headed to the recording studio on Friday in New York City, she was photographed wearing a red, white, and blue “Think while it’s still legal” t-shirt that seemed to make a political statement clapping back against censorship and compliance. The move appears to align with the recent actions of rap artist Nicki Minaj who has taken a stance against forced vaccinations.

Since the singer is very business and culturally savvy, the t-shirt was obviously not a mistake. Rihanna has 211 million followers on Instagram and Twitter. She has millions more through other channels as well so her message taking a stand against bullying and censorship will have a huge cultural reach.

More
29 Sep 2021 15:08 #393925 by chairman
The Government alone is not responsible for fighting COVID-19.
It is our individual and collective responsibility!!!
Play your part!

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.
cricketwindies.com/forum/

More
29 Sep 2021 17:30 - 29 Sep 2021 17:32 #393936 by Billy Shatine
pagesix.com/2021/09/06/rihanna-and-nicki...y-and-kenneth-petty/

Rihanna and Nicki Minaj are in bestie mode.

Minaj, 38, shared several snaps of herself with Rihanna, 33, enjoying what looked like a double date night with their respective men, Kenneth Petty and A$AP Rocky.

They were also joined by Minaj and Petty’s soon-to-be one year old son, whose name still hasn’t been revealed. Minaj has affectionately referred to her baby boy as “Papa Bear” on several occasions.

“#RokNRiha#QueenRih#CaribbeanGirlsRunit Love her downnnnnnn #NewYorkS–t#YKTFV,” Minaj captioned a group pic of all five of them cozied on a small couch together.

It’s unclear exactly when the date night happened because Minaj was posting photos of herself, Petty and their son in the same outfits three days earlier.
Last edit: 29 Sep 2021 17:32 by Billy Shatine.

More
29 Sep 2021 17:34 - 29 Sep 2021 17:43 #393937 by Billy Shatine
My two girlfriends

duckduckgo.com/?q=nicki+and+rihanna&t=ch...iax=images&ia=images

These two women! Simply phenomenal! Makes the West Indies/West Indians proud of them
Last edit: 29 Sep 2021 17:43 by Billy Shatine.

More
29 Sep 2021 17:40 - 29 Sep 2021 17:41 #393938 by Billy Shatine
Last edit: 29 Sep 2021 17:41 by Billy Shatine.

More
01 Oct 2021 01:08 #393976 by Billy Shatine
www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/another...g-free-thinking-wear

Another Hip-Hop Superstar Claps Back Against Mindless Compliance: Rihanna Follows Nicki Minaj in Standing Up for Free Thinking; Wears Anti-Censorship Slogan T-Shirt in NYC

When the establishment chose to slam Nicki Minaj for being ‘anti-vax’ after she did not attend the Met Gala earlier this month they were expecting her to roll over and shut up – they did not expect her to stand up to their bullying, and definitely weren’t expecting the monumental ramifications that have ensued.

Enraging Minaj was all that the media’s attacks had accomplished. She repeatedly pushed back against the criticism and even had to respond to a reporter’s threats against her family members by blasting the messages online and threatening them right back.

More
01 Oct 2021 08:16 #393980 by Billy Shatine
www.iheart.com/content/2021-09-07-nicki-...eth-petty-aap-rocky/

Nicki Minaj & Rihanna Reunite With Beaus Kenneth Petty & A$AP Rocky

On Monday (September 6), Minaj, 38, took to Instagram to share several snaps and videos with Rihanna, 33, as they enjoyed a double date with their respective men, Kenneth Petty and A$AP Rocky, prompting the stars to trend worldwide on Twitter. The four were also joined by Minaj’s soon-to-be one-year-old son, who they’ve nicknamed Papa Bear. The couple has yet to reveal the child’s name.

"#RokNRiha#QueenRih#CaribbeanGirlsRunit Love her downnnnnnn #NewYorkS–t#YKTFV," Minaj captioned a shot of the five of them on a couch. The reunion between the stars might have happened earlier than the post date as Minaj shared shots of her with Petty and their son three days earlier. She was also rocking the same exact outfit and hairstyle.

In one of the posts, Rihanna shared a fun fact about the people of Barbados and Trinidad and Tobago, where each of the girls are individually from, admitting that they don't typically get along. "You know Bajans don’t like Trinis?" Rihanna asked Minaj, to which she offered the camera a gasp. "And Trinis don’t like Bajans. They draw a line in the ocean over flying fish."

Minaj and Rihanna have a long history together but they have not publically appeared with one another in some time. If their hangout was for anything on the music front, it'll mark their follow-up to 2011's "Fly," which appeared on the rapper's debut album, Pink Friday.

More
01 Oct 2021 08:28 - 01 Oct 2021 21:30 #393982 by Billy Shatine
Quote:"The Government alone is not responsible for fighting COVID-19.
It is our individual and collective responsibility!!!
Play your part! "

I DONT SEE ANY PANDEMIC AT ALL! I SEE IS A MINOR FLU THAT HAS BEEN PROPAGANDIZED INTO A MAJOR COORDINATED ATTACK ON THE HUMAN SPECIES THAT IS POISONING ORDINARY PEOPLE GLOBALLY!

THE GOVERNMENTS ARE THE BLODDY ENEMIES OF THE PEOPLE IN THE 'PANDEMIC!'. THE GOVERNMENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PANDEMIC IN FACT! AND ARE NOT FIGHTING THE 'PANDEMIC' BUT CREATED IT AND ARE FACILITATING IT ALL THE WAY!

WORKING WITH THE GOVERMENTS TO FIGHT THE 'PANDEMIC' IS A DANGEROUS AND SELF-DEFEATING CONTRADICTION IN TERMS AND IN FACT ON THE GROUND. WORKING WITH THE GOVERNMENTS IS SIUCIDAL, HARI-KARI.

WE SHOULD ALL BE LOOKING TO BELL ALL THE DAM GOVERNMENTS! TAKE OVER SOCIETY SYTEMATICALLY AND CORRECT OURSELVES ORGANIZATIONALLY BY BUILDING PROPER GORVERNING SITUATIONS, THAT WORK FOR THE PEOPLE! RIDDING OURSELVES OF THE CORRUPT SYSTEM THAT WE HAVE IN PLACE NOW THAT ORGAINZES TO KILL AND CONTROL THE ORDINARY PEOPLE IN THE INTEREST OF THE RICH

SOME GOVERNMENTS HAVE COME AROUND!

THE SO CALLED PANDEMIC HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE RECORDS OF THE SCANDANAVIAN COUNTRIES FOR EXAMPLE AS A DANEGROUS FLU...ELIMINATED AS SUCH AND NOW ADDRESSED AS A MINOR INSIGNIFICANT FACTOR.

THE INDIAN SUPPOSED PANDEMIC PROBLEM HAS ALL BUT BEEN ELIMINATED WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF DIRT CHEAP IVERMECTIN PACKAGES TO THE ORDINARY PEOPLE AROUND THAT NATION. AND THERE ARE MORE NATIONS COMING AROUND TO GOOD SENSE ON THIS COVID ASININITY

WHAT THOSE FACTORS MEAN IS THAT A LOT MORE PEOPLE, LOTS OF HUMAN BEINGS WILL SURVIVE BIOLOGICALLY INTACT, SO THAT THE HUMAN SPECIES CAN GO ON IN GOOD BIOLOGICAL SHAPE INDEFINITELY

THE BEST LAID PLANS OF MICE AND KILLER ASSHOLES INDEED!

THE BEST WAY TO PLAY A POSITIVE PART TO END THE THE FAKE PANDEMIC WHICH IS WHAT IS KILLING OFF SO MAY PEOPLE MAKING MILLIONS SICK! IS TO FIGHT THE KILLER ELITES TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD AND ENGINEER A REMAINDER OF THE HUMAN SPECIES INTO BIOLOGICAL IMBECILITY.

THATS THE WAY TO GO..FIGHT THE RICH ELITE WHO HAVE CIRCLED UP THE WORLD FINANCIALLY, BOUGHT OUT ALL THE POLITICAL PARTIES AND GOVERNMENTS AND HAVE PUT THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD UNDER TYRANNICAL MANNERS.

FIGHTIN A FAKE DISEASE REPLETE WITH VACCINES THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT FROM THE PANDEMIC BUT WHICH IN FARCT CAUSE THE DISEASE AND WORSE MEANS TO GO OUT THERE AND ARREST THE GLOBAL BILLIONAIRE/TRILLIONAIRE ELITES AND PUT THEM ON TRIAL FOR THEIR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AND EXECUTE THEM ALL IF THEY ARE FOUND GUILTY

ANYTHING SHORT OF THAT IS NONSENSE, A WASTE OF TIME, GIVING THE RICH A PASS FOR THEIR UTTER BESTIALITY OF BEHAVIOR TO THE REST OF HUMANITY

TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN DOING TO HUMANITY FOR SO LONG NOW:
billkloss.law.blog/2021/09/29/the-conspi...ound-purdue-had-inte

AND THERE IS A WHOLE LOT MORE THAT I WILL LINK UP SOON! CRIME AFTER CRIME! SCANDAL AFTER SCANDAL! AND A WHOLE LOT OF HUMAN DEATH AND SUFFERING CAUSED BY THE RICH AS THEY BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF US ALL FOR THEIR PROFITS. THEY MAKE THEIR BILLIONS AND TRILLIONS OFF OUR BODIES AND OUR BACKS AND LIVES.

THAT IS WHAT I CONSIDER DOING MY PART FOR THE SURVIVAL OF HUMANITY WHICH PRIMARILY MEANS MY OWN SURVIVAL AS WELL: EXPOSING THE WHOLE BLOODY STORY SO THAT WE ALL BECOME FULLY AWARE OF WHATS GOING ON, AND CAN ACT ACCURATELY AND DIRECTLY ON THE REAL CAUSE OF HUMAN PROBLEMS GLOBALLY - CAPITALISM AND THE RICH WHO HAVE MADE THEIR WEALTH AND POWER ON AND BY THAT NASTY OLD RAPCIOUS SYSTEM, KILLING AND CONSUMING THE HUMAN SPECIES AS IT GOES...FOR PROFIT!
Last edit: 01 Oct 2021 21:30 by Billy Shatine.

More
01 Oct 2021 10:31 - 01 Oct 2021 11:00 #393989 by Billy Shatine
deyalsingh is not a liar!: Chirman

Of course Deyalsingh lies! you must be 'tongue in cheek' with that. a politician who does not lie? you would have to prove that fully

EVERY VACCINE HAS SIDE EFFECTS...Chairman!

To be simple 'do you know what I have noticed!! Nothing gets cured in the world.

We have the so called advanced technology that Big Pharma keeps pushing as their propaganda standard, that the politicians keep echoing. All kinds of noise about technology this and that but absolutely nothing gets cured by the products out of big pharma. Nothing gets better when humans get sick! Everything gets chronic and one has to keep taking prescriptions for a while at least... or until they die for all their complaints

Yet when I grew up my mother had a cure for everything. If you had diarrhea shitting all the time and could not stop! Your mother held you down and gave you bitter aloes! Just a touch on your tongue that spread to your whole mouth instantaneously, and in an hour the diarrhea would be gone.

Right now here in Canada in west Indian homes in which the family remembers, they have bitter melon on hand routinely that they use all the time as regular food. But if they get sick they know the wide range of positive effects that Bitter Melon can do for them in CURING their ills

I saw my bigger brother, his foot get punctured by a nail he stepped on. I was right there a little boy and it was horrific, I can even remember his foot caving over the nail as he could not control his weight in that direction so he got punctured full bow. Blood was flowing down profusely get. We screamed that brought our mother out. she immediately bandaged the foot to stop the bleeding. she used old clothes that were no longer worn, to make bandages. And everybody frightened that my brother was going to die because nails into the foot caused death without fail all the time, back in those days.

We had a bitter cactus tree growing in the middle of a stone bleach we had in the back yard. and my mother went to that tree and cut off a leaf which is a fat stem really, not a leaf as such. she sliced it it half and warmed it slowly with actual wood fire heat that she lit in a coal pot. then as hot as bearable she went and tied it to the bottom of the injured foot.

By this time my brother was losing consciousness. Soon after he was unconscious and went all night that way, dead to the world. And my mother kept refreshing and replacing the cactus with new, heated cuttings. what we saw was the bitter cactus drawing the poison out of the foot on the cactus that was removed and the bandages, which she washed and reused.

My brother woke up into the next day. He was famished and she fed him. In a week he was fine again no side effects.

That is how we grew up, a large poor family, in all kinds of trouble but we did not need any doctor and suffered no side effects from what my mother used. And I remember the old women always talking about trying this and that for the health problems they suffered. NO DOCTORS AND NO BIG PHARMA! AND NO SIDE EFFECTS! AND HEALTH ISSUES GOT CURED. I DONT REMEMBER ANYTHING BEING OR BECOMING CHRONIC

Recently the Raptors Pascal Siakam had a should injury and lamented the fact that he was 'forced; to go get a shoulder operation. Pascal said that were he in Africa his mother would have had a remedy that did not warrant an operation and all would be fine long time now. That is exactly how I remember it as a boy! I was not conscious of what it meant then but I am now.

Big Pharma has turned the tide and made Big Pharma the #1 health game in town. And now that Big Pharma has the monopoly on heath it does to us whatever the hell it likes to our bodies. Big Pharma cures absolutely nothing, strings out everything, has a zillion drugs on the shelves of pharmacies everywhere, that they sell to the people that cures nothing, recurs all the time, even making health issues worse...the so-called side effects for which Big Pharma also has medicines on the shelves to addresses. and the side effects of those, and the side effects of those used to address the side effects as well...and on and on and on.....

SIDE EFFECTS LIKE COVID VARIANTS.... IS A GAME THAT HAS BEEN AND IS CONSTANTLY, CONTINOUSSLY PLAYED ON THE PEOPLE FOR PROFITS. THAT ALSO IS BIG PHARMA...A MASSIVELY CRIMINAL PLAYER IN HEALTH GAMES ON THE POPULATION OF THE WORLD.

I WOULD BET RIGHT NOW THAT IF BIG PHARMA DISAPPEARS SO DO ALL THE HEALTH PROBLEMS THAT PLAGUE THE HUMAN SPECIES AT THIS POINT! I CONSIDER BIG PHARMA TO BE THE SINGLE GREATEST RETARDANT TO HUMAM HEALTH AND THE INABILITY OF HUMANS SO FAR TO CRACK ROUTINELY THE 100 YEAR LIMIT TO REGULAR LONGEVITY

THATS RIGHT!

IN CURRENTLIFE! GIVEN ALL THAT HUMANS HAVE COME ACTUALLY KNOW ABOUT THE HUMAN BODY, HUMAN HEALTH, WE ALL, IN THE WHOLE WORLD, SHOULD BE IN FAR GREATER HEALTH AND LONGEVITY THAN WE ARE. AND THE CAUSE OF OF HUMAN INABILITY TO ACHIEVE TOTAL OR MAXIMUM POSSIBLE HEALTH AND LONGEVITY, IS THE EXISTENCE OF THE GLOBAL CORPORATE MONOPOLY BIG PHARMA , OWNED GLOBALLY BY JUST A FEW PEOPLE, PREYING ON HUMAN HEALTH FOR PROFITS WORLD-WIDE
Last edit: 01 Oct 2021 11:00 by Billy Shatine.

Time to create page: 0.276 seconds
JudeQuestion??? Has Carlos Brathwaite retired from cricket ????(26.04.2024, 13:28)(13:28)0
ketchimCongrats to Guyana for 4 day red ball and CPL white ball Champions !(20.04.2024, 21:20)(21:20)0
JaniyahCongrats to Guyana Harpy Eagles on winning 4 day regional tournament - 2 years in a row(20.04.2024, 18:48)(18:48)0
ketchimEid Mubarak !(10.04.2024, 08:58)(08:58)0
ketchimGuyana Win the U-15 with Adrian Hetmeyer !(04.04.2024, 13:28)(13:28)0
ketchimU-15 Guyana Hetmeyer doing great !(01.04.2024, 22:35)(22:35)0
JaniyahCenturies for Tagenarine Chanderpaul and Tevin Imlach against Windward Islands in Antigua on day three.

Guyana declared on 224-2; Windwards need 420 runs to win.

Scorecard: https://matchcentre.windiescricket.com/match/13df0ffb-dfc3-4d3a-94bd-17426751e07c/scorecard

#cricnation592 #Guyana #TagenarineChanderpaul #TevinImlach #cricketnews #cricketlovers
(22.03.2024, 17:54)(17:54)0
JaniyahGuyana 436 all out, Permaul 90*,Anderson 87, Sinclair 72, Imlach 55, Chanderpaul 40.Roach 2/52, Jason H. 2/52, Warrican 2/98.(14.03.2024, 18:23)(18:23)0
MadisynThe United States will send a new military aid package for Ukraine worth $300 million, President Joe Biden's administration said on Tuesday, the first such move in months as additional funds for Kyiv remain blocked by Republican leaders in Congress(12.03.2024, 20:23)(20:23)0
ketchimRamadan BEGIND tonight !(10.03.2024, 12:52)(12:52)0
SawyerHeavy gunfire near Haiti's National Palace in Port-au-Prince(09.03.2024, 19:34)(19:34)0
MadisynBiden Signs $460 Billion Spending Package, Averting Government Shutdown(09.03.2024, 18:57)(18:57)0
MadisynGaza ceasefire talks end with no breakthrough as Ramadan deadline looms(05.03.2024, 07:05)(07:05)0
SawyerPutin ally says 'Ukraine is Russia' and historical territory needs to 'come home'(04.03.2024, 18:56)(18:56)0
MadisynJetBlue, Spirit Airlines call off $3.8 bln merger on antitrust hurdle(04.03.2024, 18:50)(18:50)0
ketchim165 not out ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchim1658 to Kevin Sinclair ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchimKane Williamson(16.02.2024, 12:22)(12:22)0
ketchimKanw 133 not out !(16.02.2024, 12:21)(12:21)0
CatherineHow Do I Know I’m Not the Only Conscious Being in the Universe?(13.02.2024, 10:33)(10:33)0
CollinI am writing to express my sincere gratitude for the information that you have provided on your website. I have found your site to be an invaluable resource of information, and I have learned a great deal from the articles and resources that you have shared.(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinbla... bla... bla...(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinthis was Sixes....semis next !(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThe article is really good. I found here looking for a good article because my heart was empty. There are a lot of different articles, so reading them makes me feel a bit empty. Next time I want to read an article about ... please(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThis blog post resonated with me on so many levels. Your personal anecdotes and real-life examples added a relatable touch to the topic. I could feel your passion and expertise shining through every word. I'd love to hear more about your experiences and insights on [related topic]. Thank you for sharing your blog wisdom and inspiring others in the process!(11.02.2024, 13:03)(13:03)0
CollinThis is very fascinating, You are an excessively skilled
blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to in quest of extra of your magnificent post.
Additionally, I’ve shared your website in my social networks
(11.02.2024, 13:01)(13:01)0
CollinVoucher to najlepsza forma prezentu dla ukochanej osoby. Taki bon podarunkowy, czyli voucher, czy też kartę podarunkową, możemy dać bez stresu ponieważ daje on możliwość wyboru w momencie korzystania, a to dla wielu osób jest najważniejsze. Kup voucher, spraw radość bliskim osobom i nie martw się, że prezent będzie nietrafiony.(11.02.2024, 13:00)(13:00)0
CollinMasaż jest to metoda leczenia znana od wielu lat. Zapraszam do salonu. Kliknij w podany link: drenaż limfatyczny Kielce(11.02.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
CollinWitam. Piekny blog i opisy. Ja polecam Forum Kosmetyczne(11.02.2024, 12:58)(12:58)0
ketchimthis was Sixes....semis next !(03.02.2024, 16:22)(16:22)0
KennediSo our yute did nt make the semis because of a washout. These global contests should set aside rain days for teh semis and finals.(02.02.2024, 19:44)(19:44)0
CatherineConfirmed by Cricket West Indies that West Indies will play a County XI side in a four-day warm up match at Beckenham in Kent starting 3rd July(31.01.2024, 19:51)(19:51)0
AugustineStep Aside Sir Joffra Archer and Kagiso Rabada..
Shamar Joseph has Arrived !!!
? ? ?
(29.01.2024, 13:43)(13:43)0
ketchimAfter 27 years, a VICTORY !(28.01.2024, 13:48)(13:48)0
ketchimWest Indies brat Australia by 8 runs : Guyana Shamar 7Fer !(28.01.2024, 13:46)(13:46)0
Niko2nd Test, West indies 266/8, Da Silva 79, Hodge 71, A.Joseph 32, Mckenzie 21, Chanderpaul 21, Sinclair 16 not out .(25.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimexcellent Win : Jewel 64*(24.01.2024, 11:38)(11:38)0
KareemGuyanese fast-bowler Isai Thorne took 4-46 from nine overs as West Indies restricted Scotland to 205-9 from 50 overs at the ongoing ICC Under-19 World Cup in South Africa.

This a must-win match for West Indies after they lost their opening match to the hosts by 31 runs.

(Photo: Cricket West Indies)
(24.01.2024, 10:27)(10:27)0
KareemKevin Sinclair will replace Gudakesh Motie in the second Test match in Australia.

This was confirmed by Captain Kraigg Brathwaite on the eve of the GABA Test.
(24.01.2024, 10:04)(10:04)0
MarthaVirat Kohli withdraws from first two Tests against England citing personal reasons.
BCCI has requested media and fans to respect Virat Kohli's privacy during this time and refrain from speculating on the nature of his personal reasons.
(22.01.2024, 10:57)(10:57)0
AlondraDat Jawbreaker from Joseph reminds me of Marshall !!(19.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimFirst ball DUCK but was Hazlewood !(18.01.2024, 14:48)(14:48)0
AlondraTage to face(16.01.2024, 19:35)(19:35)0
AlondraStarc has the ball(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
AlondraRally(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
ketchimAustralia win Toss and chose to field(16.01.2024, 19:19)(19:19)0
ketchim6:30 p.m. EST(16.01.2024, 17:09)(17:09)0
ketchim1st TEST : 6>30 EST....this evening ....Australia time is tomorrow lol(16.01.2024, 17:01)(17:01)0
chairmanWest Indies U19s clapped up New Zealand U19s in the warm up game.

Nathan Sealey, Joshua Dorne and Jewel Andrew the star turns.
(15.01.2024, 07:42)(07:42)0
ketchimMatch Draw but 105 to DaSilva and 99 to Kavem Hodge.....so good warm up match result !...(13.01.2024, 13:15)(13:15)0
Ares
Go to top