>

Nicki Minaj: Trinidad minister criticises rapper's vaccine tweet

More
01 Oct 2021 21:37 - 01 Oct 2021 21:43 #393998 by Billy Shatine
How a Cancer-Causing Monkey Virus Ended Up in Polio Vaccines

Did you know that a cancer-causing monkey virus contaminated millions of batches of polio vaccine?

Did you know this virus has now been found inside people and inside their cancers?

The health authorities would like the American public to forget these facts. But it happened, and the repercussions are still with us today.

This known contamination took place at the end of the 1950s and the beginning of the 1960s, but may have continued for the next 40 years. In fact, over the last 60 years, cancer rates for every age group in America have continued to climb.

alethonews.com/2021/10/01/how-a-cancer-c...p-in-polio-vaccines/

How did this vaccine contamination happen? And is there a link to the skyrocketing rates of cancer in the United States?
Last edit: 01 Oct 2021 21:43 by Billy Shatine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Oct 2021 21:44 - 01 Oct 2021 21:46 #393999 by Billy Shatine
THIS IS FOR THOSE CONSTANTLY SINGING THE PRAISES OF THE VACCINES IN PAST TIMES, HOW THEY WERE VERY GOOD AND MET ALL THE NEEDS THEY WERE MADE TO MEET.

VACCINES WERE NEVER SAFE AND THEIR REAL HISTORY HAS BEEN A DISASTER FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!

ALL THE TALK ABOUT THE GREAT VACCINES IN THE PAST HAVE BEEN LIES AND COVER UPS! LETS START WITH POLIO ABOVE
Last edit: 01 Oct 2021 21:46 by Billy Shatine.

More
01 Oct 2021 21:54 #394001 by Billy Shatine
Article Continues

How were polio vaccines contaminated with cancer-causing monkey virus?

In the 1950s, scientists like Drs. Jonas Salk and Albert Sabin had isolated the poliovirus strains to make vaccines.

Salk’s strains would be inactivated with formaldehyde and injected into children. Sabin’s strains would be attenuated, or weakened, by transferring or passaging the live viruses through different host cells, and then fed to children orally.

Because his goal was to create a live attenuated vaccine, Sabin had to isolate the poliovirus strains and then passage the strains through various host cells in order to attain the right virulence — strong enough to illicit an immune response, but weak enough so as to not cause polio in the recipient.

Sabin’s oral polio vaccine (OPV) is a trivalent vaccine and was, therefore, comprised of three types – Type I, II, and III.

More
01 Oct 2021 21:57 #394002 by Billy Shatine
Here’s how Type I was created. In 1941, Drs. Thomas Francis and Thomas Mack isolated the Mahoney poliovirus “from the pooled feces of three healthy children in Cleveland.”

Then, to make his vaccine, Salk subjected the polio virus strain to passages through 14 living monkeys and two cultures of monkey testicular cultures. In 1954, the strain (now called Monk14 T2) was given to Drs. C.P. Li and M. Schaeffer, who subjected the virus to nine more passages through monkey testicular cultures.

Next, the strain (now called Monk14 T11) underwent 15 more passages in monkey testicular cultures, 18 passages in monkey kidney cells, two passages through the skin of living rhesus monkeys, and additional passages through African Green monkey skin and monkey kidney cell cultures.

This strain was now called MS10 T43 or LS-c.

In 1956, Sabin took this polio virus and passaged it through seven cultures of African Green Monkey kidney cells. That same year, the pharmaceutical company, Merck, Sharp & Dohme, passed the strain (now called LS-c, 2ab/KP2) through a rhesus monkey kidney cell culture.

The resulting material, called Sabin Original Merck (SOM), was provided to the pharmaceutical company Lederle in 1960, as the seed material to manufacture its polio vaccine.

Types II and III were created in a similar fashion.

More
01 Oct 2021 22:52 #394004 by Billy Shatine
LOOK AT HOW OUR GOVERNMENT IS HELPING US

en-volve.com/2021/09/28/canadas-chief-he...ecline-covid-tests-a

You are here:
Home Conservative Headlines WATCH: Canada’s Chief Health Officer ADMITS To FAKING COVID Numbers — ‘We’re Counting ALL Sick People Who Decline COVID Tests As COVID-Positive’
in Conservative Headlines

WATCH: Canada’s Chief Health Officer ADMITS To FAKING COVID Numbers — ‘We’re Counting ALL Sick People Who Decline COVID Tests As COVID-Positive’

When it comes to COVID, Canada isn’t trying to hide its corruption anymore. They are now actually admitting that they are cooking the books to make it appear that COVID is more widespread than it is.

The Chief Medical Officer of Health in Alberta, Canada, has announced that students in Alberta who call in sick without taking a Covid test will now be counted as being Covid-positive.

‘If individuals choose not to get tested for COVID-19 but are home with an illness they are now counted in the list as being part of that outbreak, and so it’s less dependent on needing a test to be part of identifying where there is an issue,’ Deena Hinshaw declared on Thursday.

The Canadian government has also announced that data on how many schools have COVID-19 outbreaks will NOT be made public, prompting outrage from parents and citizens who have accused the government of trying to artificially inflate numbers to keep restrictions in place.

Dailymail.co.uk reports: Hinshaw said the current framework had been implemented based on previous evidence from other jurisdictions.

She has said it is necessary for schools to assume anyone at home is a positive case of COVID-19 because obtaining data on COVID-19 transmissions from pubic health agencies would violate the privacy of students and staff.

Hinshaw insisted that the method was in place so schools could promptly alarm public health officials of a possible outbreak, in order to add an extra layer of protection and mitigate the spread.

‘In schools, we are taking the approach that an illness that fits that definition – respiratory illness- is treated the same way whether it is COVID or not, so additional measures can be put into place,’ Hinshaw said.

Social media users on Twitter disapproved of the measure they deemed alarmist and panic-driven.

Ezra Levant, a reporter for Rebel News, shared a clip of Hinshaw and tweeted: ‘To maintain a mass psychology of panic and fear, Alberta’s corrupt public health bureaucrat now automatically counts anyone staying home from any illness as a Covid case.’

More
01 Oct 2021 23:05 - 03 Oct 2021 15:24 #394005 by Billy Shatine
AND LOOK AT WHY THEY ARE DOING IT! THE PREMIER OF AN ASUTRALIAN PROVINCE WAS TAKING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM THE BIG PHARMA TO SOCK IT TO THE AUSTRALIAN PEOPLE

en-volve.com/2021/09/28/canadas-chief-he...decline-covid-tests-

SOMEONE BLEW THE WHISTLE ON HER AND FORCED HER TO RESIGN UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR CORRUPTION

www.investmentwatchblog.com/this-is-why-...te-premier-resigned/

en-volve.com/2021/10/01/australian-leade...tyrannical-lockdown/
Last edit: 03 Oct 2021 15:24 by Billy Shatine.

More
03 Oct 2021 09:37 - 03 Oct 2021 10:15 #394018 by TRINI_DADDY
Billy just can't stop lying.

Now Billy has gone from promoting Covid conspiracies to promoting phony Polio conspiracies.

While it is true that batches of Polio vaccines in the 1950s contained DNA from monkeys that had a virus (SV40), this does not mean that the virus itself was in the vaccines. More importantly, and contrary to Billy's claims, this virus has never been found to cause cancer in humans. There is no study that Billy can cite which proves that this monkey virus (SV40) can conclusively cause cancer in anything but rodents. And in these rodents, cancer itself is a rare occurance. Indeed, The US National Cancer Institute outright states that, quote, "although SV40 does cause cancer in some animal models, substantial epidemiological evidence has accumulated to indicate that SV40 likely does not cause cancer in humans".

Meanwhile, in the real world, the National Cancer Institute undertook a large study. The published findings from the study revealed no increased incidence of cancer in persons who may have received vaccine containing SV40. Another large study in Sweden examined cancer rates of 700,000 individuals who had received potentially contaminated polio vaccine as late as 1957; the study again revealed no increased cancer incidence between persons who received polio vaccines containing SV40 and those who did not.

Since then, countless more studies have been done comparing cancer rates in those with Polio vaccines, to those without. Again, those with Polio vaccines demonstrate no increase in cancers.

So once again Billy is falling for fake news and sensationalist news articles. Note that his articles always insinuate and hint at things, but carefully withhold information so that people like Billy can draw all kinds of nefarious conclusions. These are junk news sites designed to whip up emotions and prey on ignorant people.

Notice too that Billy is lying about Australian politician Gladys Berejiklian. Gladys was a huge lockdown skeptic and covid skeptic. She was heavily criticized for refusing lockdown mandates, which led to big infection surges. Yet Billy's video portrays her removal as a "victory for anti vaxxers". It also neglects to mention that her removal has nothing to do with Covid, but because she filtered millions of dollars to businesses (eg the Australian Clay Target Association) to build clubhouses and convention centers when she was a state treasurer.

In other words, she's a corrupt, conservative anti-vaxxer (and hardcore Christian to boot), just like the Republicans in the US. Yet Billy's video skews everything to convey the idea that the opposite is true.

Notice too that Billy is citing journalist Ezra Levant. Levant is a member of the Alt-Right, a racist, routinely platforms white supremacists, and is one of the leading figures behind the promotion/formation of the United the Right movement, a movement which seeks to unit neo-nazis, fascists, Proud Boys, white supremacists, mainstream conservatives, and the US Tea Party.

Billy is deep into the Alt-right pipeline. Like a good, obedient cult-member, he has no idea what's being pumped into his brain.

Billy, did Trump win the last election? Do you believe in Qanon? Why won't you answer these questions? And why do you keep posting lies?
Last edit: 03 Oct 2021 10:15 by TRINI_DADDY.

More
03 Oct 2021 15:43 #394024 by Billy Shatine
Hey Chairman! Notice I put up links to my posts as indicators of where the information came from and proof as to who said it and why. I can put up lots more if I have to. the proof is there too if anyone wants to find it.

I have a record of that Australian woman premier for example during her campaign when she campaigned exactly like Dumb Daddy describes her, but in office she did the exact opposite... locked down Victoria and promised to keep it locked down forever if she had to, to get everyone vaccinated. She is a liar and that is why she had to leave office mainly because she has been caught out lying and in compromise to the the drug companies...to Big Pharma

And note! Dumb Daddy puts up no support for his opinions, nothing that backs up his claims. we are supposed to do what take him at his word, that he is god! That he is Indian and that this is an Indian board and I am a nigger so what he says by way of race is naturally superior, that his word is positive and right and what I, the nigger says by definition is a waste of time and a lie from Black to finish!

Is that what it is, why jackass daddy does not see any need to back up his commentary and claims by solid support. Why wont post up the evidence that proves that that woman did not do in office what she said she would in her campaign?

Ban him Chairman! Ban all his posts and comments. he does not argue properly, truthfully. he backs big pharma and their suspect vaccines. Ban him out! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He has been caught Brown-handed

More
03 Oct 2021 15:52 #394025 by Billy Shatine
Those questions have no bloody relevance to what we are talking about here on this page.

any way I don't care about Quannon! And as far as Trump goes it is clear from the start that the election of Biden was a fraud.

But I paid no mind then as I don't pay any mind now. I don't care in the least! The dispute between Trump and the other elites is obviously an elitist dispute in which my class interest is not involved at all. Trump as president did not look after the peoples interest and will never look after such as president then or in the future.

Trump is a billionaire and that's that! as president Trump demonstrated that fact as clear as day...that he is a rich man, his family has been rich for eons, that he is elite and that's that.

What crap are you talking about bringing up this irrelevance here?

The chairman shud ban yuh skunt for talking irrelevant crap :lol: :lol: :lol:

More
03 Oct 2021 17:01 - 03 Oct 2021 17:05 #394026 by TRINI_DADDY
Hilarious. One minute Gladys Berejiklian is a BIG PHARMA PUPPET who IMPOSES TYRANNICAL BIG PHARMA LAWS. The next she is fired because SHE DOESN'T OBEY BIG PHARMA!

Everything is BIG PHARMA!!

She works for the Jews, but also, the Jews are removing her because she doesn't obey the Jews!

Here we see how every contradictory fact is enfolded into the conspiracy by conspiracists. No matter how nonsensical or contradictory a piece of data is, the conspiratorial mind will rationalize it into their madness.

Billy also says he posts "proof in all his posts", but where is this proof? He just shamelessly lied about Polio vaccines causing cancer.

Next Billy says I "post no proof", but I have literally quoted the biggest cancer foundations on the planet explaining that all their studies show that Polio vaccines do not cause cancer. The largest and most recent meta study - onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/ijc.22425 - on this topic, in which scientists examined all previous studies, from all over the world, concluded the same.

And notice that Billy's latest "proof video" originates from TurningPoint. TurningPoint is an astroturf project funded by the billionaire Koch brothers, and also prominent Republicans, in order to push libertarian and conservative propaganda via the net, using memes, videos, fake news and so on. TurningPoint is treated as literal trash by every sane human being.

Billy then goes on a strange racial rant. Apparently he believes I dismiss him because he is black and I am a Jew or a Pakistani Muslim or something.

The truth is the opposite Billy. I don't dismiss you because you're black, I pay attention to you because you used to be a sane Trini. I bother replying to you because I find it disturbing and sad that a West Indian can - over the space of only five years, when I first met you on this forum - become so racist, and duped by alt-right propaganda sites.

Thanks for finally answering the Trump question.
Last edit: 03 Oct 2021 17:05 by TRINI_DADDY.

Time to create page: 0.271 seconds
ketchimEid Mubarak !(10.04.2024, 08:58)(08:58)0
ketchimGuyana Win the U-15 with Adrian Hetmeyer !(04.04.2024, 13:28)(13:28)0
ketchimU-15 Guyana Hetmeyer doing great !(01.04.2024, 22:35)(22:35)0
JaniyahCenturies for Tagenarine Chanderpaul and Tevin Imlach against Windward Islands in Antigua on day three.

Guyana declared on 224-2; Windwards need 420 runs to win.

Scorecard: https://matchcentre.windiescricket.com/match/13df0ffb-dfc3-4d3a-94bd-17426751e07c/scorecard

#cricnation592 #Guyana #TagenarineChanderpaul #TevinImlach #cricketnews #cricketlovers
(22.03.2024, 17:54)(17:54)0
JaniyahGuyana 436 all out, Permaul 90*,Anderson 87, Sinclair 72, Imlach 55, Chanderpaul 40.Roach 2/52, Jason H. 2/52, Warrican 2/98.(14.03.2024, 18:23)(18:23)0
MadisynThe United States will send a new military aid package for Ukraine worth $300 million, President Joe Biden's administration said on Tuesday, the first such move in months as additional funds for Kyiv remain blocked by Republican leaders in Congress(12.03.2024, 20:23)(20:23)0
ketchimRamadan BEGIND tonight !(10.03.2024, 12:52)(12:52)0
SawyerHeavy gunfire near Haiti's National Palace in Port-au-Prince(09.03.2024, 19:34)(19:34)0
MadisynBiden Signs $460 Billion Spending Package, Averting Government Shutdown(09.03.2024, 18:57)(18:57)0
MadisynGaza ceasefire talks end with no breakthrough as Ramadan deadline looms(05.03.2024, 07:05)(07:05)0
SawyerPutin ally says 'Ukraine is Russia' and historical territory needs to 'come home'(04.03.2024, 18:56)(18:56)0
MadisynJetBlue, Spirit Airlines call off $3.8 bln merger on antitrust hurdle(04.03.2024, 18:50)(18:50)0
ketchim165 not out ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchim1658 to Kevin Sinclair ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchimKane Williamson(16.02.2024, 12:22)(12:22)0
ketchimKanw 133 not out !(16.02.2024, 12:21)(12:21)0
CatherineHow Do I Know I’m Not the Only Conscious Being in the Universe?(13.02.2024, 10:33)(10:33)0
CollinI am writing to express my sincere gratitude for the information that you have provided on your website. I have found your site to be an invaluable resource of information, and I have learned a great deal from the articles and resources that you have shared.(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinbla... bla... bla...(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinthis was Sixes....semis next !(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThe article is really good. I found here looking for a good article because my heart was empty. There are a lot of different articles, so reading them makes me feel a bit empty. Next time I want to read an article about ... please(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThis blog post resonated with me on so many levels. Your personal anecdotes and real-life examples added a relatable touch to the topic. I could feel your passion and expertise shining through every word. I'd love to hear more about your experiences and insights on [related topic]. Thank you for sharing your blog wisdom and inspiring others in the process!(11.02.2024, 13:03)(13:03)0
CollinThis is very fascinating, You are an excessively skilled
blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to in quest of extra of your magnificent post.
Additionally, I’ve shared your website in my social networks
(11.02.2024, 13:01)(13:01)0
CollinVoucher to najlepsza forma prezentu dla ukochanej osoby. Taki bon podarunkowy, czyli voucher, czy też kartę podarunkową, możemy dać bez stresu ponieważ daje on możliwość wyboru w momencie korzystania, a to dla wielu osób jest najważniejsze. Kup voucher, spraw radość bliskim osobom i nie martw się, że prezent będzie nietrafiony.(11.02.2024, 13:00)(13:00)0
CollinMasaż jest to metoda leczenia znana od wielu lat. Zapraszam do salonu. Kliknij w podany link: drenaż limfatyczny Kielce(11.02.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
CollinWitam. Piekny blog i opisy. Ja polecam Forum Kosmetyczne(11.02.2024, 12:58)(12:58)0
ketchimthis was Sixes....semis next !(03.02.2024, 16:22)(16:22)0
KennediSo our yute did nt make the semis because of a washout. These global contests should set aside rain days for teh semis and finals.(02.02.2024, 19:44)(19:44)0
CatherineConfirmed by Cricket West Indies that West Indies will play a County XI side in a four-day warm up match at Beckenham in Kent starting 3rd July(31.01.2024, 19:51)(19:51)0
AugustineStep Aside Sir Joffra Archer and Kagiso Rabada..
Shamar Joseph has Arrived !!!
? ? ?
(29.01.2024, 13:43)(13:43)0
ketchimAfter 27 years, a VICTORY !(28.01.2024, 13:48)(13:48)0
ketchimWest Indies brat Australia by 8 runs : Guyana Shamar 7Fer !(28.01.2024, 13:46)(13:46)0
Niko2nd Test, West indies 266/8, Da Silva 79, Hodge 71, A.Joseph 32, Mckenzie 21, Chanderpaul 21, Sinclair 16 not out .(25.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimexcellent Win : Jewel 64*(24.01.2024, 11:38)(11:38)0
KareemGuyanese fast-bowler Isai Thorne took 4-46 from nine overs as West Indies restricted Scotland to 205-9 from 50 overs at the ongoing ICC Under-19 World Cup in South Africa.

This a must-win match for West Indies after they lost their opening match to the hosts by 31 runs.

(Photo: Cricket West Indies)
(24.01.2024, 10:27)(10:27)0
KareemKevin Sinclair will replace Gudakesh Motie in the second Test match in Australia.

This was confirmed by Captain Kraigg Brathwaite on the eve of the GABA Test.
(24.01.2024, 10:04)(10:04)0
MarthaVirat Kohli withdraws from first two Tests against England citing personal reasons.
BCCI has requested media and fans to respect Virat Kohli's privacy during this time and refrain from speculating on the nature of his personal reasons.
(22.01.2024, 10:57)(10:57)0
AlondraDat Jawbreaker from Joseph reminds me of Marshall !!(19.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimFirst ball DUCK but was Hazlewood !(18.01.2024, 14:48)(14:48)0
AlondraTage to face(16.01.2024, 19:35)(19:35)0
AlondraStarc has the ball(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
AlondraRally(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
ketchimAustralia win Toss and chose to field(16.01.2024, 19:19)(19:19)0
ketchim6:30 p.m. EST(16.01.2024, 17:09)(17:09)0
ketchim1st TEST : 6>30 EST....this evening ....Australia time is tomorrow lol(16.01.2024, 17:01)(17:01)0
chairmanWest Indies U19s clapped up New Zealand U19s in the warm up game.

Nathan Sealey, Joshua Dorne and Jewel Andrew the star turns.
(15.01.2024, 07:42)(07:42)0
ketchimMatch Draw but 105 to DaSilva and 99 to Kavem Hodge.....so good warm up match result !...(13.01.2024, 13:15)(13:15)0
ketchim251 - 8(10.01.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
ketchimMotie and Sinclair not out ~(10.01.2024, 12:56)(12:56)0
ketchimWarm Up match and couple of boys made DUCK 8 down for 232(10.01.2024, 12:55)(12:55)0
Antonio
Go to top