>

Where is Village Bell...!!!

More
17 Sep 2021 10:16 - 18 Sep 2021 06:49 #393554 by Billy Shatine
Watch at implosive civil war develop in the USA as the American south defy the president with his illegal imposition of draconian mandatory vaccines that they do not want!

all such is going on everywhere and the people are fed up. it is the exploitative massive organization of society that functions only in the interest of the rich and their intent to loot the planet entirely. nothing in the world works in the interest of the ordinary people. the only way the world can work in the interest of the people is to break up the current social organization a d replace it with popular control, relative to the natural formations of states and people

natural formations?

areas where the people have come to live in ways unique to themselves relative to their needs in that region for long periods of time. the people have developed a life style or culture ion those areas that world and would work better if they had control of it, and that such control was not sequestered in a capitol city hundreds, even a thousand miles and more away.

in the USA Florida is one such region! Texas is another! there are many more all over the USA. but it is the same all over the world...these factors of rebellion and implosion of existing states that are no longer useful to the people and society and must be reorganized
Last edit: 18 Sep 2021 06:49 by Billy Shatine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Sep 2021 12:00 - 17 Sep 2021 12:12 #393563 by TRINI_DADDY
lol, Billy you supporting the American south now? The same people who had "scientific proof" Africans are not human, were "certain God told them they could own slaves", "went to war with the conspiratorial north!" and yelled "state's rights!" to prevent the "draconian" end of segregation?

And it's hilarious seeing you paint Florida and Texas as "brave heroes!".

In terms of US states, Texas' education is ranked 43rd. Florida is 39th. They are amongst the dumbest states in America. The average age in Florida, meanwhile, is like 900. It's all old people.

The entire anti-vax movement in the US consists of dumb people, old people, racists, and evangelicals. Like the last American civil war, this is a war between rednecks and people with braincells.
Last edit: 17 Sep 2021 12:12 by TRINI_DADDY.

More
18 Sep 2021 06:23 - 18 Sep 2021 10:02 #393565 by Billy Shatine
What is responsible for such a persistently ignorant person?

What is there to defend? What is he defending by all his chat? What has been America all along....who is the America that he himself describes?

Look at the levels of ignorance in the American states he describes! Who has been in charge of America all along that has resulted in America being in the current state it is in...a state that he himself right here and describes as horrific?

American racism against Black people was a huge, global socially comprehensive thing out of the hear and soul of America who created it? American has been fighting wars all along for what reasons? Look at America period! a criminal, killer state! Who is responsible for America?

WHO BENEFITTED FROM GENERATIONS OF SUCH EXPLOITATION? WHERE ARE THEY NOW! CURRENTLY? HOW ARE THEY CURRENTLY RELATED TO THE SUPPOSED COVID PANDEMIC! AND ARE THEY STILL PROFITTING AT THE EXPENSE OF ALL THE ORDINARY PEOPLE?

YES THEY ARE...THEIR GENERATIONS! ALL THE WAY THROUGH AND ALL ALONG

Has there been opposition all along. yes from all sides. What has happened to such opposition. They have been beaten up destroyed assassinated terrorized tortured. There have been movements all along against such established American exploitation of its people, lots of great men and women came out of these struggles. Most were murdered! Assassinated!

Today American politics is the most corrupt politics anywhere all bought out by the money interest, the American economy is rigged n favor of the rich, the Covid pandemic itself is a money spinning process by the trillions that go into the pockets of he rich. There is no responsibility for the damage the vaccinations are ding to the people of the world in Big Pharma that profits by the trillions. No insurance to protect the people from what the government calls experimental when it suits them and established nonexperimental when it suits them

So when he calls any state at all ignorant what is the truth. The entire American educational system is ignorant made so to produce ignorant people. Look at the American educational system and its content right there. |i went to college here in north American. I can tell you what the education is like what it contains of.

The American South lost the civil war and that is one reason why they are the most backward..as backward as they allegedly are. There is ideological confrontation between the American South and North to this day that will likely be resolved in only in another civil war...that appears to be brewing right now. The American South have been looted, exploited, comprehensively punished all the way by the American north. The South want to get away, to get out of it. It is a testament to their fighting ability that that have fought back over the generations, and now they are less racist than they used to be, and that is not a factor against them.

If the American empire is destroyed all of this ends. If the American empire dies it would be replaced by smaller states that would be differently focused

BUT WHAT I AM SAYING IS THAT ALL I HAVE LISTED ABOVE IS WELL KNOWN THE WORLD OVER. SO WHEN WE TALK ABOUT THE REALITY WE TAKE ALL THAT IS KNOWN INTO CONSIDERATION. WHEN TRINNIDADY SPEAKS NONE OF THE REALITY WE KNOW IS RELFECTED IN HIS WORDS UP TO THE CURRENT LEVEL WE ARE AWARE OF. LOOK AT WHAT HE SAID RIGHT ABOVE HERE! IT IS TOTALLY IGNORANT, LIMITED, BACKWARD AND REQUIRES US TO GO BACK TO A LEVEL OF DISCUSSION THAT IS NOTHING BUT MISDIRECTION

INSTEAD OF STATING AT THE BEST LEVEL TO PROMOTE PROGRESS, FASTER HE IS STARTING AT THAT LOW LEVEL...AND MY ARGUMENT IS THAT HE IS DOING SO DELIBERATELY. HE DOES THAT TO GET ME ANGRY SO THAT I LASH OUT AND START TO TALK AT HIS LOW LEVEL AND STAY THERE AT THAT LOW LEVEL FIGHTNG WITH HIM, SEEKING TO RAISE THE DEBATE.

BUT EVERY SUCH POINT HE COMES UP WITH ANOTHER STATEMENT AND CLAIM AT THAT SAME LOW LEVEL THAT REQUIRES ME TO STAY THERE AND FIGHT WITH HIM ON AND ON, IN ANGER AND RIGHTEOUS FLAVOR SEEKING TO CORRECT HIM. BUT I CANT BECAUSE HE DOES NOT NEED CORRECTION. HE KNOWS THE TRUTH ALREADY AND IS USING IT TO TRY TO CONFUSE ME, GET ME ANGRY AND USE ME TO SPREAD CONFUSION AT THE EXENT OF THE BOARD AND WHOEVER READS THE DEBATE.

AND HE WOULD GO TO BED HAPPY THAT HE HAS FUCKED UP ANOTHER STUPID NIGGER WHO DOES NOT KNOW HIS ARSE FROM HIS ELBOW! BOTH HE AND KETCHIM WHO HAS BEEN TRYING THE SAME TACTIC WITH ME ALL ALONG LIKE YESTERDAY! TRYING TO GET ME TO CONFUSE MYSELF.
HE IS IN FACT DELIBERATELY PLAYING MENTAL GAMES WITH ME AND THE BLOG...BOTH HE AND THE DESTRUCTIVE IDIOT KETCHIM. ALLYUH SEE HOW MUCH THESE TWO MUSLIMS LOVE BLACK PEOPLE? HOW MUCH THEY LOVE ALLYUH AS WELL BECAUSE THEY WANT YOU ALL TO GO GET VACCINATED!

THAT IS WHO AND WHAT THEY ARE...DESTRUCTIVE, IDIOTIC, PAKISTANI FOOLS! SUICIDAL AND TIME WASTING...ABSOLUTELY, TOTALLY BENT ON NASTY, DESTRUCTIVE PURPOSES. THAT IS WHY THIS T DOODLE MAN STARTS HIS COMMENT WHERE HE DOES, DELIBERATELY AT AN IGNORANT LEVEL! IT IS INDEED DELIBERATE, CALCULATED...AN EXAMPLE OF PURPOSED DESTRUCTIVE INTENT!!

That is why I stopped talking to and with him. what's the point! And I don't want to be involved in such nonsense at all. I would always have to start by attempting to correct him, bring him up to date and go from there. That is what he wants so that he himself created the discussion on that level and manages it all the way through to its end with its ignorant nothing results over months even years were I stupid enough to play along with him

And the reason why it is so stupid is that the wastes his time as well...all the way for there is no benefit to it at all. I mean i can turn it around on him in many ways I can play that game as well in many ways, ways that he may not even see for I can get very sophisticated in the process but what is the point? There is absolutely no value in it and it would use up the time in my life for shitty destructive purpose that has no existential value

The American empire is right there, has been there for some time now. We know its entire history, its real history, we can discuss that history according to reality. We must deal with the reality from its truth and discursively, to find out and correct the damage that has taken place during its time. It is not a question of abstract good and bad relative to and out of the ideological principles we come here with, which have all are now disproven in time in developing human understanding of life.

We must know truth so that we an live and act properly accurately successfully in nature! For nature is THE ARBITER of existence not religion, Islam, Christianity and all such temporalities. So we must know the how, when, and why of nature and its contents, how all came into existence, evolved, so that we can know how to live as best as we can, to make human existential safety indefinitely so that we may be around forever if we can achieve that

I am fed up with ketchim and this idiot here with that negative, backward bullshit that leads nowhere positive.
We were born into stupid stupid situations organized by the empire made so for the systematic looting of our people in he west indies by the empire. The empire did the same all over the world to all the peoples everywhere...LOOTED the entire planet! still does so to the best of its ability currently but under pressure from the rise of opposition that has been going on all along, is going to defeat it soon enough.

IT IS IN OUR INTEREST AS ORDINARY PEOPLE, THE LOOTED, TO FIGHT BACK! TO HELP TO DEFEAT THE EMPIRE SO THAT WE AND OUR CHILDREN COULD BE SAFE, AND OUR CHILDREN CAN GO ON TO ACHIEVE FULL SAFE AND HAPPY LIVES.

YET WE HAVE THESE 2 IDIOTS FIGHTING FOR AND SINGING THE PRAISES OF THE VERY EMPIRE THAT LOOTS US ALL..CURENTLY FROM ALL THE EVIDENCE, SEEKING TO DEPOPULATE THE HUMAN SPECIES AND TURN A REMAINDER INTO A CLONED CARRICATURE OF HUMANITY.

THAT IS WHY KETCHIM AND T DOODLE ARE SO INCREDIBLE TO ME! TWO COMPLETELY SUICIDAL FOOLS, FOR THE EMPIRE HAS NO USE FOR THEM AT ALL AND WILL KILL THEM TOO, AS SOON AS WHATEVER USE THEY ARE TO THE EMPIRE IS ACHIEVED. THE EMPIRE ALWAYS HAS PLANS THAT WILL KILL ORDINARY PEOPLE GOING, THAT ALL WHOM THEY DO NOT NEED AND MORE ARE CONSUMED.

IF THERE IS ONE FACT THAT EMPIRE HAS PROVED ABOUT ITSELF BEYOND DOUBT IS THAT IT DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HUMAN LIFE AT ALL, IN ANY AND ALL NUMBERS! AND IT KILLS HUMAN LIFE VASTLY ALL THE TME, EVEN ON WHIMS!

THAT IS THE POINT ABOUT KETCHIM AND TEE DOODLE...THEY ARE BOTH EXAMPLES OF HOW IMPERIAL PROPAGANDA CAN GET INTO THE SOULS OF ORDINARY FOLK AND CONVINCE THEM OF THE RIGHTNESS OF THEIR BEHAVIOUR THAT IS COMPLETEY OPPOSED TO THEIR OWN VERY BEST INTERST AS ORDINARY PEOPLE.

THAT IS WHY I WONT WASTE MY TIME ANYMORE BY TALKING WITH AND TO THEM TWO. THEY ARE LITERALLY INSANE THOSE 2.

And if there is nothing more on the board than this crap I am gone. There would be no more point to being here!
Last edit: 18 Sep 2021 10:02 by Billy Shatine.

More
18 Sep 2021 06:40 #393566 by Billy Shatine
And I trust all of the blog see how confident tee Doodle is in his methodolog, that he persists with it period! absolutely!

Why? Because he has absolute confidence in the destabilizing work the British empire did on the minds of Negroes everywhere, to make them feel guilty for their own behavior in defense of themselves, opposed to the white man of god...guilt for fighting back for defense of oneself.

so t Doodle believes at some point I will break down and he would 'get me!' t Doodle is absolutely confident that I will break down at some point. Ketchim as well!

I engaged ketchim on Thursday night for that reason and more. as I said the game, any game at all can be turned riht around, against anyone employing a game. I had not spoken to Sketchim for a while and engaged him in the Shout!

Ketchim dove in with all his skill to turn my consciousness against me. And when he could not in frustration he ran 'to the pub'...a Muslim going among the bottles and cans, near to and prolly in consumption of alcoholic beverages.

What Muslims eh! Skatcham and tat Doodle! so much for religious faith

More
18 Sep 2021 11:43 - 18 Sep 2021 11:48 #393569 by TRINI_DADDY
Billy asks: "Look at the levels of ignorance in the American states he describes! Who has been in charge of America all along that has resulted in America being in the current state it is in...a state that he himself right here and describes as horrific?American racism against Black people was a huge, global socially comprehensive thing out of the hear and soul of America who created it? "

But Billy, don't you know who is in charge of these states?

The American South is run by conservatives and Republicans.

The American South is the most racist, conservative half of America. It is the part of America where slavery was last defeated, where the statues of slavers were erected in the 1960s as a direct attack on the civil rights movement, and where white evangelical Christians still unconsciously adhere to a form of white supremacy.

It is the home of the KKK, lynching, ongoing black voter suppression, and the Republican Party's Southern Strategy (please read this link en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy and educate yourself), a political strategy which deliberately set out to weaponize racism to win elections.

These states have always been overwhelmingly Republican and overwhelmingly conservative, an ideology overwhelmingly responsible for America's racism, segregation and pro slavery policies. They are also responsible for destroying American education systems, and are currently rampantly trying to privatize as much of it as they can.

Are you following so far?

Do you understand that these states are RUN by REPUBLICANS and CONSERVATIVES? In fact, they are also MASSIVELY SUBSIDIZED by the northern states run by Democrats!

No surprise, then, that these states are much more stupid than other states. They have lower IQs, lower graduation rates, and the lowest ranking schools and universities. They are anti-science, less likely to believe in evolution, and their inhabitants are less likely to travel to other countries. We also know from studies that conservatives are less likely to have higher education, less able to handle nuance, complexity, abstract thinking, and more prone to bigotry.

Unsurprisingly, all studies show these sort of people are also overwhelmingly anti vax, In other words, the dumbest, most racist, most insular, most selfish (less tax, yet take the most subsidies from outside states), most white supremacist states, are the most anti vax.

And of course, conservatives are more likely to be free market fundamentalists. They are hyper-capitalists, hyper-evangelicals, and the richest amongst them are largely responsible for the websites which feed you propaganda.

Why would a West Indian like yourself who talks incessantly about "anti capitalism" and "radicalism" support conspiracies by ultra capitalists, conservatives, bigots and the under-educated? Why would a "radical west Indian" support an ideology - conservatism - which explicitly exists to maintain the status quo and forestall progress?

Either they - the dumbest people in America - are correct, or something else is going on with you, Billy.

So what's going on with you?

I'd venture four reasons: the cognitive inflexibility associated with old age, some personal trauma which led to alienation (conspiracies provides structure and a sense of meaning), and massive levels of brainwashing and fake news, which you are not capable of critically filtering through.

Conspiracies also typically appeal to people who are already filled with resentment. Five years ago you were not as you are now; you rightfully raged against systemic injustices, white power, capitalism and so on, but you did so from a left wing perspective.

But for about eight years, such anti-establishment feeling has been exploited by right wing echo-chambers (it's why Trump won, such propaganda able to convince the gullible that a billionaire bigot was a "class warrior" and "friend of the working class" ), creating the illusion that conservatism is the edgiest, most radical thing around, and that an ideology built by bankers, aristocrats, kings and land owners is somehow "working class".

I suspect there are other factors at play - old people (and black males in particular) are more likely to be anti gay, anti trans, anti women etc, which pushes them toward the "restore the olden days" nostalgia of conservatism - but mostly I think you're just very gullible, programmed to accept anything vaguely anti-establishment, and that this has made you ripe for brainwashing by right wing propaganda.

And so they've built you into the perfect Covid Uncle Tom. The Condoleezza Rice of Covid.

Let me remind you: no serious left wing party on the planet, and no labor movement, no anti-capitalist philosopher or activist, no major worker's union, no revolutionary and no radical, is anti vax like you are. Your conspiracies are entirely a right wing, conservative, billionaire funded meme.

You are a foot-soldier of the very Empire you moan about.

So in summary: no, the American South, which has the lowest education, and which fought to maintain slavery and segregation, and which is run by conservative Republicans, is not going to "win the war" and "save us from covid tyranny". You have to be absolutely ignorant of reality, and history,to believe this for a moment.
Last edit: 18 Sep 2021 11:48 by TRINI_DADDY.

More
18 Sep 2021 11:59 - 18 Sep 2021 12:00 #393570 by Billy Shatine
LOOK HERE TRINNIDADDY! STOP REFERREING TO ME, DO NOT CALL MY NAME! STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND THE BOARD AND PESTERING ME.

FUCK OFF TRINNIDADDY!~ HAUL YUH MUDDER CUNT AWAY FROM ME. YOU CAN COMMENT ON ALL I SAY, COMMENT ON ANY SUBJECT AT ALL WITHOUT PESTESING ANYONE, BY FOCUS ON THE SUBJECT.

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I AM GOING TO WARN YOU.

CHAIRMAN I HAVE SPOKEN! I WILL COME GET YOU AND YOUR BLOG FOR THIS. I WILL FIND OUT UP TRINIDADDY IS AND GO AFTER HIM.

VILLAGE BELLE HAS ADMITTED THAT SHE KNOWS KETCHIM AND TRINNIDADDY DIRECTLY, SPEAK TO THEM ALL THE TIME. VILLAGE BELLE LIVES CLOSE TO WHERE I LIVE IN ONTARIO RIGHT HERE. THAT MEANS THAT KETCHIM AND TRINIDDADY ALSO LIVE CLOSE-BY. I WILL FIND YOU GUYS AND LET HELL ROLL IF THAT IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT YOU ASSHOLES

TALK WHAT YOU WILL TRINIDADDY AND KETCHIM. FOCUS ON THE SUBJECT MATTER. IF I DID NOT IN THE PAST THATS WHAT I WILL DO NOW. SUBJECT MATTER!

FUCK OFF TRINIDADDY! KEEP AWAY!

I ALSO KNOW THAT KETCHIM KNOWS WHO I AM SO I WILL BE LOOKING OUT FOR ANYTHNG THAT MAY COME FROM HIS SIDE
Last edit: 18 Sep 2021 12:00 by Billy Shatine.

More
18 Sep 2021 12:07 #393571 by TRINI_DADDY
Why do you run from all questions, and all data which exposes your lies, Billy?

Billy, why did the American South fight the Civil War?

Billy, why is the American South overwhelmingly racist and less educated?

Billy, why is the American South overwhelmingly conservative and Republican?

Billy, why is the American South overwhelmingly anti-vax?

Billy, why is the America South overwhelmingly pro-capitalist?

Which is more likely, Billy, that the American south is correct for the first time in history, or that they are anti vax simply because Democrats are not? Don't you notice they were all pro vaccine when Trump was in power?

Think, Billy, think.

More
20 Sep 2021 14:27 #393636 by ketchim
bump for Billy to THINK...

More
20 Sep 2021 18:27 #393651 by VillageBelle
I got excited to see a thread with my nic....only to find out it is same old, same old........yes vaccine/no vaccine stuff.

You boys are stuck on the same record!!!

long suck teeth.....stuuppssssss!!!

More
20 Sep 2021 19:09 - 20 Sep 2021 19:16 #393652 by Billy Shatine
its going to be so for the next longest while Belle! this Covid issue is all the marbles. you are not taking this issue as seriously as you might because I don't think you understand yet how basic and crucial it is

this are going to get much worse as we go and you will see things that you never expected to see in your life. ultimately we the people will have to rise to save ourselves, overthrow the state and take over and a life that meets our collective needs

that is what is involved, the stage we have arrived it. things will not get better again for the people until that day when we rise and take over. just watch and you will see. better instead, get ready to fight for your life as it has come to that already
Last edit: 20 Sep 2021 19:16 by Billy Shatine.

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds
ketchimEid Mubarak !(10.04.2024, 08:58)(08:58)0
ketchimGuyana Win the U-15 with Adrian Hetmeyer !(04.04.2024, 13:28)(13:28)0
ketchimU-15 Guyana Hetmeyer doing great !(01.04.2024, 22:35)(22:35)0
JaniyahCenturies for Tagenarine Chanderpaul and Tevin Imlach against Windward Islands in Antigua on day three.

Guyana declared on 224-2; Windwards need 420 runs to win.

Scorecard: https://matchcentre.windiescricket.com/match/13df0ffb-dfc3-4d3a-94bd-17426751e07c/scorecard

#cricnation592 #Guyana #TagenarineChanderpaul #TevinImlach #cricketnews #cricketlovers
(22.03.2024, 17:54)(17:54)0
JaniyahGuyana 436 all out, Permaul 90*,Anderson 87, Sinclair 72, Imlach 55, Chanderpaul 40.Roach 2/52, Jason H. 2/52, Warrican 2/98.(14.03.2024, 18:23)(18:23)0
MadisynThe United States will send a new military aid package for Ukraine worth $300 million, President Joe Biden's administration said on Tuesday, the first such move in months as additional funds for Kyiv remain blocked by Republican leaders in Congress(12.03.2024, 20:23)(20:23)0
ketchimRamadan BEGIND tonight !(10.03.2024, 12:52)(12:52)0
SawyerHeavy gunfire near Haiti's National Palace in Port-au-Prince(09.03.2024, 19:34)(19:34)0
MadisynBiden Signs $460 Billion Spending Package, Averting Government Shutdown(09.03.2024, 18:57)(18:57)0
MadisynGaza ceasefire talks end with no breakthrough as Ramadan deadline looms(05.03.2024, 07:05)(07:05)0
SawyerPutin ally says 'Ukraine is Russia' and historical territory needs to 'come home'(04.03.2024, 18:56)(18:56)0
MadisynJetBlue, Spirit Airlines call off $3.8 bln merger on antitrust hurdle(04.03.2024, 18:50)(18:50)0
ketchim165 not out ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchim1658 to Kevin Sinclair ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchimKane Williamson(16.02.2024, 12:22)(12:22)0
ketchimKanw 133 not out !(16.02.2024, 12:21)(12:21)0
CatherineHow Do I Know I’m Not the Only Conscious Being in the Universe?(13.02.2024, 10:33)(10:33)0
CollinI am writing to express my sincere gratitude for the information that you have provided on your website. I have found your site to be an invaluable resource of information, and I have learned a great deal from the articles and resources that you have shared.(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinbla... bla... bla...(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinthis was Sixes....semis next !(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThe article is really good. I found here looking for a good article because my heart was empty. There are a lot of different articles, so reading them makes me feel a bit empty. Next time I want to read an article about ... please(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThis blog post resonated with me on so many levels. Your personal anecdotes and real-life examples added a relatable touch to the topic. I could feel your passion and expertise shining through every word. I'd love to hear more about your experiences and insights on [related topic]. Thank you for sharing your blog wisdom and inspiring others in the process!(11.02.2024, 13:03)(13:03)0
CollinThis is very fascinating, You are an excessively skilled
blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to in quest of extra of your magnificent post.
Additionally, I’ve shared your website in my social networks
(11.02.2024, 13:01)(13:01)0
CollinVoucher to najlepsza forma prezentu dla ukochanej osoby. Taki bon podarunkowy, czyli voucher, czy też kartę podarunkową, możemy dać bez stresu ponieważ daje on możliwość wyboru w momencie korzystania, a to dla wielu osób jest najważniejsze. Kup voucher, spraw radość bliskim osobom i nie martw się, że prezent będzie nietrafiony.(11.02.2024, 13:00)(13:00)0
CollinMasaż jest to metoda leczenia znana od wielu lat. Zapraszam do salonu. Kliknij w podany link: drenaż limfatyczny Kielce(11.02.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
CollinWitam. Piekny blog i opisy. Ja polecam Forum Kosmetyczne(11.02.2024, 12:58)(12:58)0
ketchimthis was Sixes....semis next !(03.02.2024, 16:22)(16:22)0
KennediSo our yute did nt make the semis because of a washout. These global contests should set aside rain days for teh semis and finals.(02.02.2024, 19:44)(19:44)0
CatherineConfirmed by Cricket West Indies that West Indies will play a County XI side in a four-day warm up match at Beckenham in Kent starting 3rd July(31.01.2024, 19:51)(19:51)0
AugustineStep Aside Sir Joffra Archer and Kagiso Rabada..
Shamar Joseph has Arrived !!!
? ? ?
(29.01.2024, 13:43)(13:43)0
ketchimAfter 27 years, a VICTORY !(28.01.2024, 13:48)(13:48)0
ketchimWest Indies brat Australia by 8 runs : Guyana Shamar 7Fer !(28.01.2024, 13:46)(13:46)0
Niko2nd Test, West indies 266/8, Da Silva 79, Hodge 71, A.Joseph 32, Mckenzie 21, Chanderpaul 21, Sinclair 16 not out .(25.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimexcellent Win : Jewel 64*(24.01.2024, 11:38)(11:38)0
KareemGuyanese fast-bowler Isai Thorne took 4-46 from nine overs as West Indies restricted Scotland to 205-9 from 50 overs at the ongoing ICC Under-19 World Cup in South Africa.

This a must-win match for West Indies after they lost their opening match to the hosts by 31 runs.

(Photo: Cricket West Indies)
(24.01.2024, 10:27)(10:27)0
KareemKevin Sinclair will replace Gudakesh Motie in the second Test match in Australia.

This was confirmed by Captain Kraigg Brathwaite on the eve of the GABA Test.
(24.01.2024, 10:04)(10:04)0
MarthaVirat Kohli withdraws from first two Tests against England citing personal reasons.
BCCI has requested media and fans to respect Virat Kohli's privacy during this time and refrain from speculating on the nature of his personal reasons.
(22.01.2024, 10:57)(10:57)0
AlondraDat Jawbreaker from Joseph reminds me of Marshall !!(19.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimFirst ball DUCK but was Hazlewood !(18.01.2024, 14:48)(14:48)0
AlondraTage to face(16.01.2024, 19:35)(19:35)0
AlondraStarc has the ball(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
AlondraRally(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
ketchimAustralia win Toss and chose to field(16.01.2024, 19:19)(19:19)0
ketchim6:30 p.m. EST(16.01.2024, 17:09)(17:09)0
ketchim1st TEST : 6>30 EST....this evening ....Australia time is tomorrow lol(16.01.2024, 17:01)(17:01)0
chairmanWest Indies U19s clapped up New Zealand U19s in the warm up game.

Nathan Sealey, Joshua Dorne and Jewel Andrew the star turns.
(15.01.2024, 07:42)(07:42)0
ketchimMatch Draw but 105 to DaSilva and 99 to Kavem Hodge.....so good warm up match result !...(13.01.2024, 13:15)(13:15)0
ketchim251 - 8(10.01.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
ketchimMotie and Sinclair not out ~(10.01.2024, 12:56)(12:56)0
ketchimWarm Up match and couple of boys made DUCK 8 down for 232(10.01.2024, 12:55)(12:55)0
Bryn
Go to top