>

Where is Village Bell...!!!

More
11 Sep 2021 16:20 - 11 Sep 2021 16:26 #393307 by Billy Shatine
Come see the men you defended Belle, the men you think you know but whom you do not know at all.

They both believe is insanity like FAIR GOLDENSTERN!

That is what is driving then in their current insanity on this board here! That is the insane Jewish perspective and plan for our collective future, That is in essence what they mean by the 'Great Reset'! What they have actually planned out and set humanity on a path towards.

The Jewish elites are pre-empting and discarding the entire human evolved biological and social reality and existential human potential in nature, to make a world in which they live forever in/as mind only, but reduces the rest of us to clones...those humans who are allowed to live at all.

And our boys here, T'Daddy and Ketchim are totally on board with it. I don't know how much of the plan they are aware of but they know enough and are there on board. No doubt Imran Khan is there too, along with most the political parties and politicians in the world...all bought out, sold out to the Jewish elites, and as a result leading all their peoples to Hell for the realization of Fair Goldenstern for the warehousing of Jewish elitist brains that live forever in chipped connection to the fantastic reality they have created outside themselves in the world.

Its called TRANSHUMANISM Bell. Look it up!
Last edit: 11 Sep 2021 16:26 by Billy Shatine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Sep 2021 19:58 - 11 Sep 2021 21:35 #393308 by TRINI_DADDY
CHAIRMAN: Hi Billy, what's up?

BILLY: The Jews released a fake virus so that they can inject humanity with a fake vaccine which contains graphene which allows 5G towers to magnetize humans, and kill them, thereby depopulating the earth, and when the earth is depopulated, the Jews will upload themselves into computers and achieve immortality, and also clone some humans to do slave jobs and tend to their virtual reality bodies.

All politicians and elites and capitalists are in on this plan. That's why they are promoting vaccines, and race-mixing, and LGBT propaganda, and also climate change propaganda. You see the Jews have weather controlling machines which they use to fake natural disasters. This is part of the Jewish elite plan. And Imran Khan is in on it.

CHAIRMAN: Imran Khan is in on it?

BILLY: Yes. And Curtley Ambrose.

CHAIRMAN: Ambrose too?

BILLY: Ambrose is a sixth generation Ashkenazi Jew. And a free mason. His whole family is Illuminati.

CHAIRMAN: Billy, how much weed you smoked today?
Last edit: 11 Sep 2021 21:35 by TRINI_DADDY.

More
11 Sep 2021 20:46 - 12 Sep 2021 06:59 #393309 by Billy Shatine
You appear quite incapable of raising your level of thought and discourse. And you had the temerity to disrespect Van Sertima!!! how was that possible?

Anyway you spoke nonsense...what Van Sertima's critics say all the time. What you said of Van Sertima were no original thoughts of your own...but you might even have admitted that. I would have to read your post again.

I am tired of you T'Dummy. give your support for the indefensible you are really in no position to raise your discourse. you are imprisoned defending Covid vaccines, the most 'dotish' position there can possibly be for an ordinary person of color...and a male at that

There is no logic at all in that position for such as you. Even as such you should have kept quiet and occupied a non comital discourse on the board relative to the vaccines.

Look at what you say, the structure, slant and emotional ambient of your comment above. That is a an absolute defense of, and love of the Jews and their vaccines. But you are not a Jew at all- or are you?, by your ordinary reality a figure of hate and contempt for them. And worse so, if you are indeed Muslim

I took it for granted that you are Muslim because of the company you keep! now as I look at it I have no corroboration or proof that you are Muslim. You do not have to be Muslim at all especially if you are Guyanese, away from the Islamic heartland for long while. Both you and ketchim could be members of some 'Brother John' denominational! you could be Christian, of some cultish denominational church that 'just' opened up its doors to scoop up a congregation for which they developed a suitable ideology, in discovery that there are people out there looking for something just like that

There is no logic I can se that explains you save some form of insanity...or corrupt payment. however I only assumed that you are Muslim! I don't know in fact what you are by religion. But the people of the whole world are currently turning against Israel/Jews, especially for their treatment of the Palestinian people

When I 'hear' you speak in these pages about Jews, your commentary is indistinguishable from that of a Jew or some Christian Zionist. As I said there is an example right above here. You could be be anybody in fact. I have just been going by what I assumed you to be.

I don't know in fact who you are. and what you are. But by your commentary you are some sort of Jewish satrap.

I cant talk with you at all man. We are not getting anywhere at all. All I have said is well known, solidly based in current truth about life. You are going to have to raise your level to attract my attention. 'The man is intellectually linear and literal-minded, narrow and limited...not broad at all. the man cannot read wider context into anything at all, especially all I say here and now!

When I say something to which I anticipate a wider analysis on his part, that could lead to his better understanding of what I actually meant, which would then facilitate a solid, broad discussion it never happens. He took all I said literally and killed all possibilities of a wider discussion dead.'
Last edit: 12 Sep 2021 06:59 by Billy Shatine. Reason: CORRECTION

More
11 Sep 2021 22:29 - 11 Sep 2021 22:31 #393311 by TRINI_DADDY
Don't you understand how insane it is to believe that the Jews have weather controlling machines, and that the elites are uploading their consciousness into computers (that's not even possible!)?

Do you not see how crazy it is to believe Russian civilization was founded by blacks, or that Imran Khan is a Jewish puppet?

Why can't you believe in normal conspiracies, like George Bush being a lizard alien, or the Bermuda Triangle really being a square?
Last edit: 11 Sep 2021 22:31 by TRINI_DADDY.

More
12 Sep 2021 07:37 - 12 Sep 2021 07:46 #393314 by Billy Shatine
you are really incompetent you know that! A true T'dummy, a linear minded incompetent

What did I mean by control of the weather? What do I mean by control of the weather? That the Jews have usurped nature?

And I never said Jews were in control of the weather. That is your construction not mine.

Western scientists have been making rain playing with the clouds since the 1920's... 100 years + now. Significant weather modification skills have been achieved 100 years later. This is well known! is general information only you apparently do not know of- the impression you cast. If you actually don't know, all you have to do is go use a search engine to come up with a fair idea of where this development is at on this current day.

I don't understand you at all! You talk that limited shit and the search engines are right there to help you out.

What is prolly going on here with you - is that you are using what you assume is the general ignorance of people to obfuscate the issue deliberately, giving it a cast against me. You are bound to know more than you intimate, and how to proceed with my comments properly...to go expand on them, to see actually what is the stage and state of achievement relative to weather control on this day.

In any case whatever your purpose, it is jackass from all we see here, stupid on this day and age, used for silly propaganda purposes, in attempt to exploit seeming lack of relative human knowledge, in effort to keep people stupid playing by trying to play propaganda games with what I say. You are such a stupid person I can't get over laffing at you. There is no useful purpose to you at all

And when it comes to Russian culture! You jackass again!!!

I put up Jablonski and she tells us-you a whole lot. What do you know of actual, factual and comprehensive Russian history? What Russian history is admitted popularly? And what indeed is the totality of ALLLLLL HUAMAN history... not just Russia's?

Look at the science right there. Go dig into what has been actually developed from roots, all over the planet! All the art, artifacts, statues and figurines...EVIDENCE! that prove what has been going on from the start to currently. You don't know and you do not dig because you are a racist jackass and who will not accept the results of real science. Fantasy and belief and the mind you have developed on them prevents you at this point from even investigating the claims I have made on the issue.

But what I have said are in fact not claims at all. Its way past that now. It is in fact now HISTORY!

You say you go by real science! Well look at the science right there from Jablonski I put up! But Jablonski is not the only one. All relevant sciences are onto that base now...the Black African basis of the origins of humanity on AL! levels of life.

Look at it right there in front of you you idiot! Black is the human species...all of it...one human species from one origin. That is how humanity began and grew, developed... to this day.

Now go use the search engines!. The search engines are not entirely useless. They are very functional for some purposes. This can be one of them, depending on how smart you are, unencumbered by your fantasies about life as you believed it to have been.
Last edit: 12 Sep 2021 07:46 by Billy Shatine.

More
12 Sep 2021 07:51 #393315 by Billy Shatine
TRANSHUMANISM: THE PLOT TO CONTROL YOUR LIFE!

www.jonathanbrentner.com/https/jonathan-...shumanism-what-is-it

WHAT IS TRANSHUMANISM?

Transhumanism is the combining of machines and human beings.

David Tippett, a contributor to the World Economic Forum (WEF) website, described transhumanism in this way:

It is rooted in the belief that humans can and will be enhanced by the genetic engineering and information technology of today, as well as anticipated advances, such as bioengineering, artificial intelligence, and molecular nanotechnology. The result is an iteration of Homo sapiens enhanced or augmented, but still fundamentally human.

The central premise of transhumanism, then, is that biological evolution will eventually be overtaken by advances in genetic, wearable and implantable technologies that artificially expedite the evolutionary process.

The globalists of our day propose to fundamentally change humanity through means that include the changing of the human DNA (i.e., “nanotechnology”). Contrary to what the WEF would have us believe, the end result of this artificial “biological evolution” will be something far different than what God created as well as what Jesus died on the cross to redeem.

Dr. Carrie Madej, in her April 19, 2021 video, defined transhumanism in a similar way as in the above quote, but also warned of its many dire consequences for our future as the elite of the world seek to exercise complete control of our behavior.[ii]

In November of 2017, an article appeared on the Forbes website with this title: Transhumanism and The Future of Humanity: 7 Ways the World Will Change By 2030. Here is a quote from the introduction of this article:

This transformation will be messy, complex, and sometimes scary, but signals already point to a future of humanity that will blur our identities into “transhumanism.”[iii]

Several disturbing statements regarding transhumanism emerge from this Forbes 2017 article. The assertion of the author that transhumanism will “blur our identities,” however, shocks me the most. It confirms the planned merging of machines with our bodies would remove what makes us human.

More
12 Sep 2021 07:59 #393316 by Billy Shatine
There is a whole lot more explanatory information on TRANSHUMANISM and all are free to investigate and develop their awareness of the issue

There are pro opinions, and those hat are alternative and critical of Transhumanism as a social control plot by the rich. Use the search engines people to become aware then deviate to the proper discussions and facts on the subject to help develop proper opinion, either pro or con on the issue

More
12 Sep 2021 19:29 #393341 by Billy Shatine
They are going to eliminate sex...the sex act! especially the sexual act between man and woman. They hate that more than anything else.

They hate man woman sex because they prefer first disgusting shit laced LGB sex! Then They hate human reproduction which comes from man woman sex acts. oh bwoy!!!! Do they ever hate little babies and children! They would kill them all already if They could get away with it.. But wait! They will kill all the children as soon as They can get away with it!

They plan to end the sexual reproductive act act and replace human sexual reproduction with the 'cloning act'

Allyuh think it sorf'! look out! More to come!

More
13 Sep 2021 10:58 #393358 by chairman
good morning

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.
cricketwindies.com/forum/

More
13 Sep 2021 20:11 #393397 by chairman
Many members of our group are very well educated and because of that education which they are aware of, they become arrogant thus being insultive and abusive.
This is not encouraging to new members.
We should be sharing, making comments of your opinion but please don't go that far to upset others.
Many members do not post anything which is alright but please do not be vicious when commenting.
Have a great day.

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.
cricketwindies.com/forum/

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds
NasirJohnson Charles 101* off 55 balls vs Nepal today

On the day the West Indies WC squad is named, a timely knock to remind us of what he is capable of
(01.05.2024, 13:09)(13:09)0
ketchimNepal beat West Indies in 1st T20 !(27.04.2024, 11:00)(11:00)0
CindyYes he is trying commentator gig !(26.04.2024, 21:52)(21:52)0
JudeQuestion??? Has Carlos Brathwaite retired from cricket ????(26.04.2024, 13:28)(13:28)0
ketchimCongrats to Guyana for 4 day red ball and CPL white ball Champions !(20.04.2024, 21:20)(21:20)0
JaniyahCongrats to Guyana Harpy Eagles on winning 4 day regional tournament - 2 years in a row(20.04.2024, 18:48)(18:48)0
ketchimEid Mubarak !(10.04.2024, 08:58)(08:58)0
ketchimGuyana Win the U-15 with Adrian Hetmeyer !(04.04.2024, 13:28)(13:28)0
ketchimU-15 Guyana Hetmeyer doing great !(01.04.2024, 22:35)(22:35)0
JaniyahCenturies for Tagenarine Chanderpaul and Tevin Imlach against Windward Islands in Antigua on day three.

Guyana declared on 224-2; Windwards need 420 runs to win.

Scorecard: https://matchcentre.windiescricket.com/match/13df0ffb-dfc3-4d3a-94bd-17426751e07c/scorecard

#cricnation592 #Guyana #TagenarineChanderpaul #TevinImlach #cricketnews #cricketlovers
(22.03.2024, 17:54)(17:54)0
JaniyahGuyana 436 all out, Permaul 90*,Anderson 87, Sinclair 72, Imlach 55, Chanderpaul 40.Roach 2/52, Jason H. 2/52, Warrican 2/98.(14.03.2024, 18:23)(18:23)0
MadisynThe United States will send a new military aid package for Ukraine worth $300 million, President Joe Biden's administration said on Tuesday, the first such move in months as additional funds for Kyiv remain blocked by Republican leaders in Congress(12.03.2024, 20:23)(20:23)0
ketchimRamadan BEGIND tonight !(10.03.2024, 12:52)(12:52)0
SawyerHeavy gunfire near Haiti's National Palace in Port-au-Prince(09.03.2024, 19:34)(19:34)0
MadisynBiden Signs $460 Billion Spending Package, Averting Government Shutdown(09.03.2024, 18:57)(18:57)0
MadisynGaza ceasefire talks end with no breakthrough as Ramadan deadline looms(05.03.2024, 07:05)(07:05)0
SawyerPutin ally says 'Ukraine is Russia' and historical territory needs to 'come home'(04.03.2024, 18:56)(18:56)0
MadisynJetBlue, Spirit Airlines call off $3.8 bln merger on antitrust hurdle(04.03.2024, 18:50)(18:50)0
ketchim165 not out ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchim1658 to Kevin Sinclair ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchimKane Williamson(16.02.2024, 12:22)(12:22)0
ketchimKanw 133 not out !(16.02.2024, 12:21)(12:21)0
CatherineHow Do I Know I’m Not the Only Conscious Being in the Universe?(13.02.2024, 10:33)(10:33)0
CollinI am writing to express my sincere gratitude for the information that you have provided on your website. I have found your site to be an invaluable resource of information, and I have learned a great deal from the articles and resources that you have shared.(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinbla... bla... bla...(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinthis was Sixes....semis next !(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThe article is really good. I found here looking for a good article because my heart was empty. There are a lot of different articles, so reading them makes me feel a bit empty. Next time I want to read an article about ... please(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThis blog post resonated with me on so many levels. Your personal anecdotes and real-life examples added a relatable touch to the topic. I could feel your passion and expertise shining through every word. I'd love to hear more about your experiences and insights on [related topic]. Thank you for sharing your blog wisdom and inspiring others in the process!(11.02.2024, 13:03)(13:03)0
CollinThis is very fascinating, You are an excessively skilled
blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to in quest of extra of your magnificent post.
Additionally, I’ve shared your website in my social networks
(11.02.2024, 13:01)(13:01)0
CollinVoucher to najlepsza forma prezentu dla ukochanej osoby. Taki bon podarunkowy, czyli voucher, czy też kartę podarunkową, możemy dać bez stresu ponieważ daje on możliwość wyboru w momencie korzystania, a to dla wielu osób jest najważniejsze. Kup voucher, spraw radość bliskim osobom i nie martw się, że prezent będzie nietrafiony.(11.02.2024, 13:00)(13:00)0
CollinMasaż jest to metoda leczenia znana od wielu lat. Zapraszam do salonu. Kliknij w podany link: drenaż limfatyczny Kielce(11.02.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
CollinWitam. Piekny blog i opisy. Ja polecam Forum Kosmetyczne(11.02.2024, 12:58)(12:58)0
ketchimthis was Sixes....semis next !(03.02.2024, 16:22)(16:22)0
KennediSo our yute did nt make the semis because of a washout. These global contests should set aside rain days for teh semis and finals.(02.02.2024, 19:44)(19:44)0
CatherineConfirmed by Cricket West Indies that West Indies will play a County XI side in a four-day warm up match at Beckenham in Kent starting 3rd July(31.01.2024, 19:51)(19:51)0
AugustineStep Aside Sir Joffra Archer and Kagiso Rabada..
Shamar Joseph has Arrived !!!
? ? ?
(29.01.2024, 13:43)(13:43)0
ketchimAfter 27 years, a VICTORY !(28.01.2024, 13:48)(13:48)0
ketchimWest Indies brat Australia by 8 runs : Guyana Shamar 7Fer !(28.01.2024, 13:46)(13:46)0
Niko2nd Test, West indies 266/8, Da Silva 79, Hodge 71, A.Joseph 32, Mckenzie 21, Chanderpaul 21, Sinclair 16 not out .(25.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimexcellent Win : Jewel 64*(24.01.2024, 11:38)(11:38)0
KareemGuyanese fast-bowler Isai Thorne took 4-46 from nine overs as West Indies restricted Scotland to 205-9 from 50 overs at the ongoing ICC Under-19 World Cup in South Africa.

This a must-win match for West Indies after they lost their opening match to the hosts by 31 runs.

(Photo: Cricket West Indies)
(24.01.2024, 10:27)(10:27)0
KareemKevin Sinclair will replace Gudakesh Motie in the second Test match in Australia.

This was confirmed by Captain Kraigg Brathwaite on the eve of the GABA Test.
(24.01.2024, 10:04)(10:04)0
MarthaVirat Kohli withdraws from first two Tests against England citing personal reasons.
BCCI has requested media and fans to respect Virat Kohli's privacy during this time and refrain from speculating on the nature of his personal reasons.
(22.01.2024, 10:57)(10:57)0
AlondraDat Jawbreaker from Joseph reminds me of Marshall !!(19.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimFirst ball DUCK but was Hazlewood !(18.01.2024, 14:48)(14:48)0
AlondraTage to face(16.01.2024, 19:35)(19:35)0
AlondraStarc has the ball(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
AlondraRally(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
ketchimAustralia win Toss and chose to field(16.01.2024, 19:19)(19:19)0
ketchim6:30 p.m. EST(16.01.2024, 17:09)(17:09)0
Kylen
Go to top