>

West Indies Cricket
Join Today

So Einestine Kill Himself! Interesting

More
10 Aug 2019 13:33 #374234 by mapoui
sputniknews.com/us/201908101076520658-ac...dly-commits-suicide/

Seán Murphy
I once, when I was younger, spent an hour in a police cell: they take your belt, your shoelaces - - everything that it might be possible to attempt suicide. I was in for a very minor offence, for which I was released without charge. Epstein would have been under constant vigilance and watched around the clock. No way was this suicide.
Like · Reply · 18 · 3h

Jose Ardon
Sean, I figure that Epstein was in a jail for the rich, but considering that if a court trial will have come reality, this will mention names of big wigs around the planet, therefore he will have to " commit suicide " in order to save the rest of criminals in high positions and places of money and power , this reminds me one scene of the first movie the God Father when the brother of Pantolino in jail commited suicide

A very deep investigation must be performed to get to know who were all the Epstein's buddies on the sex /pedophilic activities but since they are very powerful I doubt this ever will take place officially unless a hound dog investigator dare to do it but will have to be extremely careful to not be found dead with a note written saying that commited sucide because the world do not love him or so

now this comment i like

Dom King
America is the most corrupt and filthiest nation on earth. If there is one place on earth that needs to be wiped off and cleansed then it is America.
America needs to go and it's everyone's duty on this planet to make sure it does if you do love this planet and everything that shares i

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Aug 2019 13:35 #374235 by mapoui
in relation: thesaker.is/venezuela-and-iran-in-the-cr...ers-inc-who-is-next/

Imagine just for a moment, the World would stand up in unison, sick and tired of the aggressive killer arrogance of the United States and her vassals – and their joint war-force called NATO – and this World, our World, what’s left of it when you deduct Washington and its Brussels allies, would at once block every shipment of everything destined for the ports of the United States of America; every sea port, airport and road port. Hermetically. Nothing would enter. Nothing, no food, no medicine, no electronics, no cars – no nothing. And nothing could leave. No exports, no petrol, no grains, no meat, no pharmaceuticals and foremost, no weapons. Nothing.

And now, take your mind a step further – and imagine the same – exactly the same, a total and full blockage of Israel – nothing would enter, no food, no fuel, no medication, no machinery and especially no weapons – and nothing would leave; a full and total blockage.

This would of course be totally illegal; illegal and unacceptable, by any international law, by the standards of the UN Charter, by the Human Rights Laws and Directives – by any ethical values of human morals. Wouldn’t it? – Yet, this is exactly what these countries are doing, have been doing for decades, sanctioning to strangle and murder entire populations into death or submission. The US with Cuba; Israel with Palestine. And the coercion and strangulation go on, unabated.

More
10 Aug 2019 16:59 - 10 Aug 2019 17:00 #374252 by mapoui
Deh bettah make sure is the real Einsteen ded..and not some body deh find somewhere and out deh and call it Einestine..while deh let the real man go into hiding.
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

deh go gih him operation to look different and he go go on livin' jess like dat.!
make dem tess the body fuh DNA :angry: :angry: :angry:

www.unz.com/pgiraldi/jeffrey-epstein-rip/
Last edit: 10 Aug 2019 17:00 by mapoui.

More
More
12 Aug 2019 12:37 #374294 by chairman
Serious irregularities’ at jail where Jeffrey Epstein died

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.
cricketwindies.com/forum/

More
12 Aug 2019 12:38 #374295 by chairman
Attorney General William Barr said Monday that there were “serious irregularities” at the federal pen in Manhattan where accused perv Jeffrey Epstein allegedly committed suicide.

“We will get to the bottom of what happened and there will be accountability,” Barr said at a law enforcement gathering in New Orleans.

Barr also had a warning for anyone involved in the supposedly wealthy financier’s alleged crimes.

“Any co-conspirators should not rest easy. The victims deserve justice and they will get it,” the top US law enforcement official vowed.

Barr, delivering the keynote address at the National Fraternal Order of Police’s conference in New Orleans, said Epstein’s case “was very important to the Department of Justice and to me personally,” and to the Justice Department as well.

“Most importantly, this case was important to the victims who had the courage to come forward and deserved the opportunity to confront the accused in the courtroom,” Barr said.

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.

More
12 Aug 2019 13:29 - 12 Aug 2019 13:41 #374301 by ketchim
Mapoui in 7th Heaven !

this kinda conspiracy theory have him energised

Betcha he looking for all dem silly BLOGS for more pieces of bone to chew ~

he already post couple Link from questionable sources .....:whistle:

greencrowasthecrowflies.blogspot.com/201...n-epsteins-just.html

The sex slavery case was just getting too big and had to be shut down.
So Epstein, supposedly under the watchful eye of jailers in his Manhattan cell
was able to string himself up without a peep from watchful authorities.
Hard to believe?.....hahahahahahaha :woohoo:
Last edit: 12 Aug 2019 13:41 by ketchim.

More
12 Aug 2019 13:38 #374303 by chairman
something went wrong.

More
12 Aug 2019 13:52 - 12 Aug 2019 14:00 #374304 by ketchim
Shawshank Redemption...

what went wrong was de Warden unable to think ....hahahaha :whistle:

Last edit: 12 Aug 2019 14:00 by ketchim.

More
12 Aug 2019 14:03 #374308 by mapoui
look here! its time we leave each others names out of it. I did not want to get to this level and I don't want to stay at it

make intelligent comment and I will join in or I will ignore. very blog I put up was for a purpose consistent with my claims in the thread. either see it for what it is or dont see it at all man

More
12 Aug 2019 14:09 #374309 by ketchim
Your Blogs are all gossip : tantamount to the National Enquirer...hahahahaha

dem fellahs and dem yuh so admire as " investigative journalists"

needs to get a Real forking J-O-B :cheer:

More
12 Aug 2019 14:11 #374310 by mapoui
I don't give a fuck about Inesteen ot watever his rarse name. I figured there would be such an outcome.

Rarseteen wud have been stupid not to have covered his arse in such eventuality as arrest and jail and pending trial. the Steen must have the goods sequestered in such ways that the minit he dies/died of any cause deh wud come tumbling out.

there must have been any ten of them devils who would have to pay the piper.. trying desperately to save his skunt, get him out alive and gone somewhere, to get face altering operation an exile in Israel.

I wud bet any money at all that that man is not dead..and if there is a dead body there at all its of some Patsy set up for the 'cause'

More
12 Aug 2019 14:18 #374313 by mapoui
there is no nuance you can detect even if it up your nose, why bother.

leave me out of it ok. discuss my posts and leave it there. you dont know how to do that?

its simple..if you find the post to be whatever see the thread appears to be say so: and you discuss and leave your conclusion about the post right there, in a discursive manner.

I can then take it and say 'you appear to mean...but this is actually what I mean by that'
and the discussion can go on from there centred on the issue at hand. I like it dat way

More
12 Aug 2019 14:30 #374316 by ketchim

mapoui wrote: I wud bet any money at all that that man is not dead..

okay ......wotever floats your boat
I saw Elvis lass nite at Karaoke ....fellah get fat but voice still de same ....hahahaha lol

More
12 Aug 2019 16:14 #374325 by mapoui

ketchim wrote:

mapoui wrote: I wud bet any money at all that that man is not dead..

okay ......wotever floats your boat
I saw Elvis lass nite at Karaoke ....fellah get fat but voice still de same ....hahahaha lol

you see..did is wat I am saying:

how in the hell cud I know is eyne-stine is dead or alive. I don't know..cant now..so admitted or not I am being speculative.

that shud be known and understood by anyone who reads what I said. my mind is open despite what i said. there is a good likelihood that it is true too..as true as it may be false.

you see dat is a nuance right there that the man cant see or is deliberately ignoring to give a 'legit' base for his derogatory comment. but he cud look the fool or the incompetent to the erudite reader.

the erudite reader wud know that depending on how it is handled there might be a lot of discussion and posts in that thread. but of course it depends on how it is handled.

Time to create page: 0.691 seconds
Go to top