>

Before I Leave God, Ketchim and Me

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
24 Jun 2019 13:22 - 25 Jun 2019 18:56 #372827 by mapoui
I don't believe in any god dam god as all the religions have developed and preach endlessly.

the nature I see that I am a part of does not require me to believe in any dam thing in order to live. that nature is everything, in and around everything and requires no intercessionary factor which are the gods of the religions, each one different now from the next...though the idea of god, and all gods can be traced back to one African source and one god

I don't have to believe in nutten. to live I have to probe reality and use it practically in order to win what I need to live. and by win I mean come to know how to grow food to eat so that I will have food all the time... not to have to follow the food seasonally to where they may bear and ripen.

I do not do this by belief but by the development of skill and knowledge. no god in the way humans live god, is responsible for that. we have a multiplicity of gods, each a warlord egging his children on to conquest and world control..to make empires, and murder, murder, murder in the process..gods who teach his children that they are better, or the best and chosen and free to dispose of the rest of humanity as they see fit, because the world he made is theirs. they can make the rest of us their slaves and servants as far as I see, as their god gave them the superior right to do so

I look at the world right now..the western part of it and I stand transfixed at what is becoming of us here in Canada, the USA, and all under such western influence..the Latins, the West indies, western Europe. one group...the Jewish Khazars have elongated a domination over this whole area and are now completing their absolute control of it.

and what does this mean on the ground. allyuh open up allyuh eyes and see. it is a horrific world in which abortion has replaced prophylactics as population control. why? because abortion now means more money than condoms.

abortion and human body parts are now the medical profit horses. so the health system in Canada for example has become a farm for the human body, to produce mountains of human body parts for profit..huge profits.

its an amazing thing I began to notice some12 years ago. when people end up in hospital care, survival of the patient is no longer the attitude and intent of the hospital but the death of the patient and the harvesting of his/her body parts. they appear to be literally murdering thousands and thousands of people every year simply for their body parts. and Lil Trudeau's government is now preparing legislation to make the harvesting of body parts mandatory

how has this come to be where health systems instead of providing health feasts on the human body for profits? and who has managed to so turn the health system into a killing machine?

do these same people go to the general hospitals when they need care...or do they have separate systems they can go to where they are safe..leaving the general hospitals for poor, ordinary and the helpless with no alternative?

and that is only the start of the routine horrors that now attend life and consciousness in the world. the whole life has gone lunatic and those who control appear to be developing mass chaos as the routine state of existence. do they plan on having the only power capable of taking out of such chaos what they want and leaving the rest? is this what is developing..no longer able to control the world by capitalism the capitalists are evolving an effort to turn the rest of us into beasts, savages.. all the better to control those of us they even allow to live?

and where the fuck do all these gods fit into this scheme, the very situation around us now, that we live in?

did these skunt gods plan all this out for us? is that what they made us for?

who among Allah, Yahweh, Jehovan, Shiva, Odin actually made us directly? so which ones do I go to for an ansah?

but when I look back at these gods I find the fuckers and them to be young gods..no more than 6 thousands years old. they all came with the white people out of the cold.

the world according to the bible is 6k years old but the world is far, far, far, far, far...... older than that. and the human species too. Black people are millions of years old starting with the earliest forms of man like creatures found so far, up to now. when the Black people were formulating their ideas of god there were no white people in the world, in existence.

the entire story of western religion for example, from the Jews of Moses through to Jesus is palpable nonsense, untrue, Nancy story fabricated for purposes of social control.

there is absolutely no truth to all that Jewish nonsense in the bible. when Moses, Sampson, Jacob, Solomon etc etc etc were supposed to live there were no Jewish people extant who could have done any such things, who were anything at all like the Jews reported in the bible.

such Jews are not more than 1000 years old. so far from the bible being an ancient document it can be what 500 years old..written as Jewish power made it possible to create for themselves their pedigree in the bible and impose it on the world

and it is the same god dam thing with Islam..the formation of which theology the Jews themselves were instrumental in creating just recently here..I don't remember what 150 years ago or some such?

I don have to believe any god dam god/religion nonsense. I don't need to have faith on any god dam belief. all that does is to give the progenitors of the faith power over you. they have put a factor of belief between man and nature and insist that that factor is actually god.

but as an intercession, in the middle, god requires a representative on earth which he becomes..the progenitor of the belief in the intercessionary factor - god ...like the POPE! or the Rabbi, or Imam..the PRIEST!. these become god's men on earth but god does not feed them..we must! and well too...a million times better than we feed ourselves.

and they are or were always men. now the men have included women into their religious corruption to keep them quiet and not on the side of the people.. who are mercilessly conditioned by and with the religious nonsense
Last edit: 25 Jun 2019 18:56 by mapoui.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
24 Jun 2019 13:43 - 25 Jun 2019 18:58 #372828 by mapoui
they tell me I have a soul which will ascend to heaven. what soul..inside my body!?

there is nutten in my body but systematic physical biology, in interaction with the environment that keeps me alive till it cant anymore. there are no thoughts, ideas, feelings, memories etc that anyone can find in my mind and body..in any body and mind at all. so where are these?

and the body dies and transforms back into endless chemical reactions... where it stops no one knows.

and no one knows where it began to become us..humans..and other life forms..nature itself

but the key is memory for example: we know we have memories, we use them all the time. we have history we have lived. its there in us but where? they cant find it..but not we know where they are. they are outside of us..in our cloud.

Sweet eh. they use computers which generates clouds that contain the content we put into the computer. well the human body produced the first cloud..or the first life form in fact. now we use a facsimile know where it came from..the model but do not connect up the dots for humanity. we have our own cloud, an electric field in which is store everything about us

it is far more than just storage. the way we are shaped is likely also a part of it..bi- ped, mobile, handy..all of that is in there. it is an electric field and how do electric fields come about and exist? they are created by and fed by electric currents. so we are in the first place electric beings, fed by electricity that we don't know how yet. in fact electricity appears to be the dominant factor in existence..not gravity...ELECTRICITY.

there are electric fields all over the place including we. how are we all fed by electric currents..and where is that electricity created and generated?

there are electric currents in the space we can see in glow mode. I think they call them Birkland currents. those can be seen by the naked eye..supra luminous they call he glow. but there are Birkland currents that cannot be seen with the naked eye but with the new Radio telescopes right there in space. there is a lot right there we cannot see with our eyes not calibrated to decipher their light. these currents are endless, trillions and trillions of miles long..do not know where they begin or end.

these are the currents that keep the electric fields seen in the sky fed and going.

and now we know also where our memories are, where our souls are, our spirit is..not inside us but outside of us, around us. we are the product of those shaping, formative fields.

we are in fact inside our spirit..our spirit is not inside of us. so all church doctrine are wrong, stupid and ignorant, calibrated to keep people stupid and unable to reason out their exploitation and send the crooks packing
Last edit: 25 Jun 2019 18:58 by mapoui.

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
24 Jun 2019 14:03 #372829 by mapoui
I don't have to take any principles, ideals, rules and laws from any god dam god of the religions. those things are totally unnecessary and inaccurate. which is one reason why we are always in stupid trouble with god and religion..because it is fake nonsense

taking the principles of life how to live directly from nature is the way. all we need can be found in nature: because if we do not follow what nature establishes as musts we will die off

nature says do not pollute the planet. nature did not speak to us and tell us that..we found that out through cause and effect. by actually doing things, living in nature in response to self interest we discovered Cause and Effect as the basis of the mode of operation of existence. every action produces and equal and opposite reaction..and of course opposite on 360 degrees means that every thing is opposite or tangential

that being the case the principles of good and bad become moot. there is no evil at all in existence unless doing some thing that produces a deliberate bad result is considered evil. but if that is evil it is relative because if the thing was not possible it could not be done..not even though of, it had to become possible, a potential realized out of what we had already done for us to contemplate the act then do it

but once it is done we call it evil but is it done? no act is ever done the results, potential is endless. oneamy even agure that the world is the sum totalof the potential of all the human acts that we have carried out since we have been in existence

but not only humans act..and nature also moves producing potential that we must add to human actions. but why stop there? we also now know that by Birkland currents the entire universe is connected up electrically and how it is so connected up. we are also aware of the truly huge and catastrophic action that can result in the interaction of electrical interconnection and that the speeds involved are far far far, exponentially far in excess of he speed of light. the speed of light is nothing in universal terms according to science now

so all that to try establish that there could be causation of catastrophic action who the hell knows where that can affect us here on earth instantaneously and we do not have a clue. and now we are coming to the core of things..who we are, we are driven to survive so how is that survival best accomplished?

humans have a hell of a lot of work to do in fact to guarantee survival..work that has only now begun

More
25 Jun 2019 10:41 #372834 by ketchim
It's a belief system.........
subscribe to
OR do not subscribe to....

the debate rages on ~

More
25 Jun 2019 15:13 - 25 Jun 2019 15:19 #372847 by ketchim
Religion is the opium of the people

karl marx ,1843
Last edit: 25 Jun 2019 15:19 by ketchim.

More
25 Jun 2019 15:15 #372848 by ketchim
religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature
the heart of a heartless world
the soul of soulless conditions.
It is the opium of the people.

More
25 Jun 2019 15:18 #372849 by ketchim
more than 5 billion people identify with one of the world's 4 biggest religions
and that figure is rising.
In Europe, though, religious faith and expression have collapsed in the past 175 years.
It's hard to think of anything that has taken their place—

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
25 Jun 2019 18:35 #372851 by mapoui
man I got to go. I am old and losing it so I got to go relax to see if I can make it a bit more.

Friday I fried most of the back of my left hand, almost third degree....a terrible event. that oil was really hot. I was making fry dumplin.

emergency! my left hand is useless for a while. talk about pain.

I am forgetting everything. Sunday I go to the supermarket with no wallet. I go get my wallet and pay. I leave half of my stuff on the counter at the lottery booth. I had to go back a third time to get it...they know me so saved it for me

yesterday was a terrific example...its 9 in the night I think its 9 am..in the morning! I dealt with everyone in that time frame until I caught myself..you guys here, my children and their families.

incredible. at least my family know of my situation and took it in stride. age and low blood sugar. I don't like it man. its getting scary at times. these things shud not happen to man! or man shud not live life that does not produces such results

that's my point about religion: it makes for a stupid society, culture and life for humans.

where did you get that figure of of 5 billion affiliated to the 4 major religions?

what are those 4 major religions..is Judaism one of the top 4? if so how can that be?

and what is the nature of those 5 billions of affiliations:
fanaticism?
hypocrisy?
those can be qualities of affiliation too

we really need to know the nature of religious affiliation of the 5 billion. there does not appear to me to be much remaining sincerity for or to religion left in the world.

we need to know ketchim. don't stop there..find out and let us know

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
26 Jun 2019 08:08 #372856 by mapoui

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
26 Jun 2019 09:19 - 26 Jun 2019 09:47 #372861 by mapoui
there are some crucial points relevant to Chomsky's comments in here.

a lot of people point to the parallels in today's culture with the 1930's and predict or suggest we are in a sate incipient fascism once again. Chomsky disagrees> I too disagree.

Chomsky lists what he sees as different between current times and he 1930's but he is misleading by seeming to minimize the danger of this day, when he says there are no Storm Troopers, no fascist ideology. history may not be repeating itself, but has developed as it must new potentials relative to ALL that has gone before and the potential they have developed with which we must deal with now.

Capitalism has been a very unstable system, consistently so. Capitalism has produced social trouble for humanity from its inception to now..what surely is its current and final resolution. which is what I think Chomsky has missed so far. there is no more rope for capitalism from here on out, no more potential to go on. society has arrived at a stage of development that cannot permit capitalism to go on. the options from here on for humanity are Brave New World or complete and total social revolution , popular social control and people power

in the 1930's they were still thinking of the capitalist future, its replenishment by destroying the developed world and its reconstruction and the massive profits there would be in that. in the process of war and social crisis caused by capitalism the capitalist would also destroy their opposition so afterwards they would be free to make the world capitalist totally with no opposition which they would kill off in war times

today there is nothing of the sort. technological advance has made all that moot. humanity has achieved a massive, on-going, developing technology that in the hands of the capitalist has made the human population redundant. by capitalism there can be no more work for populations. no more social occupation. there is nothing for them so whether the ordinary people of the know it or not they are utterly and totally why revolutionary.

the point is that the rich know it. they know there is nothing they can do for the people or with the people..who when the become conscious of their plight in capitalism are likely to rise globally in unstoppable waves and overwhelm the capitalists. the capitalist have on option and one option only...and that is to destroy the people in all ways, period!

that is why there is no incipient ideology of fascism, shock troops and Hitler-rite figures. the figures we have around right now are far far far worse than Hitler ever was..all of them. every single one of them..The Clintons, Obama, Lil Bush, Trump, Theresa May, Tony Blair, Cameron, Macron, Bolton, Pompeo, Boris Johnson...

the leaders of every country in the world with the exception of those under pressure are the worst humans who have ever emerged into the light of political lead4ership. they are empty heartless people capable of anything. they are the result of generations of political control by the capitalist who have now controlled global politics completely and maintains a controlled flow of entry into politics everywhere of the worst types of human beings, those who are capable of anything

those who are in sync with the needs of the people like Jeremy Corbin in the UK are forever under pressure, relentlessly so, never given a moments freedom to be able to get anywhere with his program. you can tel the level of his sincerity by the pressure he is under.

so there is no fascistic ideology and Trump is no fascist. what he is a killer, a rich man totally in sync with the rich mans interest and position in the world and will do all he is there to do to facilitate that interest. Trump is a new type of human being, an utterly worthless human from the angle of the interest of the human species save his minute part of it. outside of his minute social interest Trump appears to be capable of anything at all. we may soon find out....

so that is what we face..the start of a process to try to establish a world over which the rich has permanent and total control. population everywhere must be reduced, killed off. are we seeing this development? IN SPADES!

whole health systems of nations have been co-opted in this effort..very noticeably in Canada and the USA. the Canadian health system no longer cares for the Canadian people but is killing Canadians as fast as thy can.

the same can be argued for the food system. the food that Canadians eat is almost totally poisoned..even the supposed organic stuff. there are additives all over the food that punish the human body over time reducing life expectancy all the time. supposed needs have been developed that have led to mass murder of Canadians like the human body parts industry. hospitals now do not care for for the patients who come in their doors. they let these patients die and harvests their body parts

there is pollution everywhere..and increasing. the drinking water has been poisoned by flouride and a host of poisons wantonly used in agriculture and industry that kills indiscriminately....
and the cultural component goes on unabated: the conditioning of the population into helplessness in the face of their murderer..the development of their inability to recognize their reality and fight back. religion and general education, the media content generally, all general activity are structure to have such a calming misdirecting effect on the people so that they will not even dream what is happening to them is actually happening

that is what is going on as far as I can see...it is what I knew would take place since I was a precocious poor lil bwoy growing up in Trinidad, hungry, raggedy, brutalized, traumatized, a voracious reader and bright like bulb, always first in test and under the jealousy of all around, even my own relatives..beaten up, tapped up. they took it all soon enough and I was left with nothing at all and had to make a way up and out.

but I saw the truth..my luck in life to have a mind like I have. I saw concentrically truth as it grew out of my experience into the world..how the world actually was..and is. I saw humans for what we are and I was sick to my soul about that.

" this is all we are humans, flesh and blood, after all the religious shit they fed into us! I was stunned! this is all we are, fragile, can dies just so like the flies we swat and the smaller life forms we killed on sight. we are no better, no stronger, no more secure on our own level that those forms of life"

I was angry at god for making me this way! I would die like any dog the same way. truth deflated the ego that religion had built up in me..facts that were undeniable. I began then to see the fraud of life and as it grew and I talked people became hostile to me. I did not see that till years later..even my teachers. I got wood and I did not know why. now I know because I talked, and behaved and they saw in me what I did not see in myself and got wood for it

but that is the point: I saw and predicted and proved, backed it up with the evidence. I knew that ultimately it would come to this day..when the human species would do this to itself from the way we lived..CAPITALISM! and I though the victims would be eager to hear truth and respond. another painful lesson learned there. the victims had been made complicit in their own victimization.. had become enemies of heir own truth

so here we are on the cusp of extinction for that is a potential as well we have done enough to the planet for it to rebound in ways that will cause human extinction. environmental degradation in conjunction with the Capitalist genocide of the population in attempt to create a humanity reality over which they absolute control of the numbers of people they deem they can control...should do it: combine to eliminate the human species.

so that is the human future right there: A form of Brave New World/Extinction.

the most positive development, a potentially saving development if it is not already too late would be general global social revolution, the elimination of the rich and organization of society by the people for the people. but can the do it, come out of their stupidity and existential stupor, realize their situation and act accordingly?

I don't know but that is the only chance we have..the only very slim chance humanity has of going on indefinitely in existence in nature
Last edit: 26 Jun 2019 09:47 by mapoui.

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds
ketchimEid Mubarak !(10.04.2024, 08:58)(08:58)0
ketchimGuyana Win the U-15 with Adrian Hetmeyer !(04.04.2024, 13:28)(13:28)0
ketchimU-15 Guyana Hetmeyer doing great !(01.04.2024, 22:35)(22:35)0
JaniyahCenturies for Tagenarine Chanderpaul and Tevin Imlach against Windward Islands in Antigua on day three.

Guyana declared on 224-2; Windwards need 420 runs to win.

Scorecard: https://matchcentre.windiescricket.com/match/13df0ffb-dfc3-4d3a-94bd-17426751e07c/scorecard

#cricnation592 #Guyana #TagenarineChanderpaul #TevinImlach #cricketnews #cricketlovers
(22.03.2024, 17:54)(17:54)0
JaniyahGuyana 436 all out, Permaul 90*,Anderson 87, Sinclair 72, Imlach 55, Chanderpaul 40.Roach 2/52, Jason H. 2/52, Warrican 2/98.(14.03.2024, 18:23)(18:23)0
MadisynThe United States will send a new military aid package for Ukraine worth $300 million, President Joe Biden's administration said on Tuesday, the first such move in months as additional funds for Kyiv remain blocked by Republican leaders in Congress(12.03.2024, 20:23)(20:23)0
ketchimRamadan BEGIND tonight !(10.03.2024, 12:52)(12:52)0
SawyerHeavy gunfire near Haiti's National Palace in Port-au-Prince(09.03.2024, 19:34)(19:34)0
MadisynBiden Signs $460 Billion Spending Package, Averting Government Shutdown(09.03.2024, 18:57)(18:57)0
MadisynGaza ceasefire talks end with no breakthrough as Ramadan deadline looms(05.03.2024, 07:05)(07:05)0
SawyerPutin ally says 'Ukraine is Russia' and historical territory needs to 'come home'(04.03.2024, 18:56)(18:56)0
MadisynJetBlue, Spirit Airlines call off $3.8 bln merger on antitrust hurdle(04.03.2024, 18:50)(18:50)0
ketchim165 not out ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchim1658 to Kevin Sinclair ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchimKane Williamson(16.02.2024, 12:22)(12:22)0
ketchimKanw 133 not out !(16.02.2024, 12:21)(12:21)0
CatherineHow Do I Know I’m Not the Only Conscious Being in the Universe?(13.02.2024, 10:33)(10:33)0
CollinI am writing to express my sincere gratitude for the information that you have provided on your website. I have found your site to be an invaluable resource of information, and I have learned a great deal from the articles and resources that you have shared.(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinbla... bla... bla...(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinthis was Sixes....semis next !(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThe article is really good. I found here looking for a good article because my heart was empty. There are a lot of different articles, so reading them makes me feel a bit empty. Next time I want to read an article about ... please(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThis blog post resonated with me on so many levels. Your personal anecdotes and real-life examples added a relatable touch to the topic. I could feel your passion and expertise shining through every word. I'd love to hear more about your experiences and insights on [related topic]. Thank you for sharing your blog wisdom and inspiring others in the process!(11.02.2024, 13:03)(13:03)0
CollinThis is very fascinating, You are an excessively skilled
blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to in quest of extra of your magnificent post.
Additionally, I’ve shared your website in my social networks
(11.02.2024, 13:01)(13:01)0
CollinVoucher to najlepsza forma prezentu dla ukochanej osoby. Taki bon podarunkowy, czyli voucher, czy też kartę podarunkową, możemy dać bez stresu ponieważ daje on możliwość wyboru w momencie korzystania, a to dla wielu osób jest najważniejsze. Kup voucher, spraw radość bliskim osobom i nie martw się, że prezent będzie nietrafiony.(11.02.2024, 13:00)(13:00)0
CollinMasaż jest to metoda leczenia znana od wielu lat. Zapraszam do salonu. Kliknij w podany link: drenaż limfatyczny Kielce(11.02.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
CollinWitam. Piekny blog i opisy. Ja polecam Forum Kosmetyczne(11.02.2024, 12:58)(12:58)0
ketchimthis was Sixes....semis next !(03.02.2024, 16:22)(16:22)0
KennediSo our yute did nt make the semis because of a washout. These global contests should set aside rain days for teh semis and finals.(02.02.2024, 19:44)(19:44)0
CatherineConfirmed by Cricket West Indies that West Indies will play a County XI side in a four-day warm up match at Beckenham in Kent starting 3rd July(31.01.2024, 19:51)(19:51)0
AugustineStep Aside Sir Joffra Archer and Kagiso Rabada..
Shamar Joseph has Arrived !!!
? ? ?
(29.01.2024, 13:43)(13:43)0
ketchimAfter 27 years, a VICTORY !(28.01.2024, 13:48)(13:48)0
ketchimWest Indies brat Australia by 8 runs : Guyana Shamar 7Fer !(28.01.2024, 13:46)(13:46)0
Niko2nd Test, West indies 266/8, Da Silva 79, Hodge 71, A.Joseph 32, Mckenzie 21, Chanderpaul 21, Sinclair 16 not out .(25.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimexcellent Win : Jewel 64*(24.01.2024, 11:38)(11:38)0
KareemGuyanese fast-bowler Isai Thorne took 4-46 from nine overs as West Indies restricted Scotland to 205-9 from 50 overs at the ongoing ICC Under-19 World Cup in South Africa.

This a must-win match for West Indies after they lost their opening match to the hosts by 31 runs.

(Photo: Cricket West Indies)
(24.01.2024, 10:27)(10:27)0
KareemKevin Sinclair will replace Gudakesh Motie in the second Test match in Australia.

This was confirmed by Captain Kraigg Brathwaite on the eve of the GABA Test.
(24.01.2024, 10:04)(10:04)0
MarthaVirat Kohli withdraws from first two Tests against England citing personal reasons.
BCCI has requested media and fans to respect Virat Kohli's privacy during this time and refrain from speculating on the nature of his personal reasons.
(22.01.2024, 10:57)(10:57)0
AlondraDat Jawbreaker from Joseph reminds me of Marshall !!(19.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimFirst ball DUCK but was Hazlewood !(18.01.2024, 14:48)(14:48)0
AlondraTage to face(16.01.2024, 19:35)(19:35)0
AlondraStarc has the ball(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
AlondraRally(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
ketchimAustralia win Toss and chose to field(16.01.2024, 19:19)(19:19)0
ketchim6:30 p.m. EST(16.01.2024, 17:09)(17:09)0
ketchim1st TEST : 6>30 EST....this evening ....Australia time is tomorrow lol(16.01.2024, 17:01)(17:01)0
chairmanWest Indies U19s clapped up New Zealand U19s in the warm up game.

Nathan Sealey, Joshua Dorne and Jewel Andrew the star turns.
(15.01.2024, 07:42)(07:42)0
ketchimMatch Draw but 105 to DaSilva and 99 to Kavem Hodge.....so good warm up match result !...(13.01.2024, 13:15)(13:15)0
ketchim251 - 8(10.01.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
ketchimMotie and Sinclair not out ~(10.01.2024, 12:56)(12:56)0
ketchimWarm Up match and couple of boys made DUCK 8 down for 232(10.01.2024, 12:55)(12:55)0
Zeke
Go to top