>

West Indies Cricket
Join Today

What About A Black America...Anybody?

More
29 Nov 2018 11:32 - 29 Nov 2018 11:33 #367090 by mapoui
www.unz.com/runz/immigration-republicans...-america-singlepage/

Last June the U.S. Census disclosed that non-white births in America were on the verge of surpassing the white total and might do so as early as the end of this year. Such an event marks an unprecedented racial watershed in American history. Over the last few years, various demographic projections from that same agency and independent analysts have provided somewhat fluctuating estimates of the date—perhaps 2042 or 2037 or 2050—at which white Americans will become a minority. This represents a remarkable, almost unimaginable, demographic change from our country of the early 1960s, when whites accounted for over 85 percent of the population and seemed likely to remain at that level indefinitely.

Many years of heavy foreign immigration have been the crucial element driving this transformation, but even if all immigration—legal and illegal—were halted tomorrow and the border completely sealed, these demographic trends would continue, although at a much slower pace. Today, the median age of American whites is over 40, putting most of them past their prime child-bearing years. Meanwhile, America’s largest minority group, the rapidly growing population of Hispanics, has a median age in the mid-20s, near the peak of family formation and growth, while both Asians and blacks are also considerably younger than whites. In fact, since 1995 births rather than immigration have been the largest factor behind the near doubling of America’s Hispanic population.

Last edit: 29 Nov 2018 11:33 by mapoui.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Nov 2018 11:34 #367091 by mapoui

Many years of heavy foreign immigration have been the crucial element driving this transformation, but even if all immigration—legal and illegal—were halted tomorrow and the border completely sealed, these demographic trends would continue, although at a much slower pace. Today, the median age of American whites is over 40, putting most of them past their prime child-bearing years. Meanwhile, America’s largest minority group, the rapidly growing population of Hispanics, has a median age in the mid-20s, near the peak of family formation and growth, while both Asians and blacks are also considerably younger than whites. In fact, since 1995 births rather than immigration have been the largest factor behind the near doubling of America’s Hispanic population.

More
29 Nov 2018 13:11 #367095 by chairman
African-Americans over-represented among low-paying college majors

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.
cricketwindies.com/forum/

More
29 Nov 2018 13:11 #367096 by chairman
More African-Americans are going to college than ever before. But according to new research from the Center on Education and the Workforce at Georgetown University, African-American college students are more likely to pursue majors that lead to low-paying jobs, setting up many for future debt and underemployment. And over time these occupational choices contribute to the wealth and opportunity gap between whites and blacks that spans generations.

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.
cricketwindies.com/forum/

More
29 Nov 2018 16:01 #367100 by ketchim
My take is IF African Amricans take dem Education
they can preside over Hispanic Amricans
with northern neighbours being Muslim CANADA

Caucasians will bail out to the European Union
to re-unite !

hhhooowwzzzz dddaaatttt ???

More
29 Nov 2018 21:21 #367102 by mapoui
caucasians wont bail man....

and you have a lot of faith in Islam eh. I see a down slope fuh all religion yuh know. those things have to go..or totally revised or revolutionized into something that makes sense

all religions are dangerous nonsense, lies and quite unnecessary.

I see ideological change/economic change/social change that makes all the silly concerns that lead to war changing..being eliminated

More
30 Nov 2018 09:49 #367110 by mapoui

More
30 Nov 2018 10:04 #367112 by ketchim

mapoui wrote: you have a lot of faith in Islam eh. I see a down slope fuh all religion yuh know.

nah faith ........Its all the refugees USING the multiplier effect.
You quoted above caucasian men too old to fertilse their wifey eggs
and the younger Hispanics MULTIPLY like rabbits.
Same thing here with the young male refugees versus the ole Canuck males !!

More
30 Nov 2018 10:09 - 30 Nov 2018 10:25 #367113 by mapoui

Same thing here with the young male refugees versus the ole Canuck males !!

I will post up something soon...

here:
Last edit: 30 Nov 2018 10:25 by mapoui.

More
30 Nov 2018 10:19 #367116 by ketchim

mapoui wrote: —perhaps 2042 or 2037 or 2050—at which white Americans will become a minority. This represents a remarkable, almost unimaginable, demographic change from our country of the early 1960s, when whites accounted for over 85 percent of the population and seemed likely to remain at that level indefinitely

I argued this point at a family gathering a few weeks ago.
They all look at me as though I was mad.
This would never happen here, I am told ........hahahahahah

More
30 Nov 2018 10:21 - 30 Nov 2018 10:22 #367117 by ketchim
Even though I pointed out that in Borough back 40+ years ago
I could count the brown and black people here.
TODAY, no Caucasian left including Italians and Greek whom have moved wayyyy NORTH
and their young male chirrun NOT procreating 4 or 5 pickney each ;)
Last edit: 30 Nov 2018 10:22 by ketchim.

More
30 Nov 2018 10:23 #367118 by ketchim
Meanwhile the Trinis, Guyanese , Punjabis and Pakis:
females pumping out more effecient than a Factory .....hahahaha :woohoo:

More
30 Nov 2018 10:28 - 30 Nov 2018 10:38 #367119 by ketchim

mapoui wrote: Today, the median age of American whites is over 40
putting most of them past their prime child-bearing years
In fact, since 1995 births rather than immigration have been the largest factor
behind the near doubling of America’s Hispanic population

wish I had these stats a few weeks ago .....
so I could have transposed it to the Syrian and other muslim refugees
HERE in Toronto ~
Last edit: 30 Nov 2018 10:38 by ketchim.

More
30 Nov 2018 10:38 #367120 by mapoui
deh have always been afraid of this you know. that is the basis of Racism. let brilliant medical scientist Dr Frances Cress Welsing explain it for you

its called genetic annihilation!

I was africad to rasie this because I did not know how far along allyuh were. just like your people in the past allyuh here might have rejected it call Mapoui crazy again!

I might have posted up Welsing once before I don't remember accurately. but now with the crisis out in the open allyuh can see the basis of things

More
30 Nov 2018 10:43 - 30 Nov 2018 10:51 #367121 by mapoui
all of that man..is one reason why the Russians and Chinese are so patient..wont retaliate when the west get vex and look to fight. they know dat the west do not have the long term legs..deh cyar go on much longer

but the Russians are in the same white boat losing population big time. but the Russians see the situation differently. they don't want to blow up the world or to give their country to the insane Jew for the purpose of elimination the people of color

the Russians are moving closer to Africa. they are looking to activate the Robert DeNiro solution: deal with Black women, make mixes> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahahahaha
Last edit: 30 Nov 2018 10:51 by mapoui.

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds
Go to top