>

Grace with Mugabe

More
16 Nov 2017 10:54 #354443 by chairman
Envoys from the the Southern African Development Community (Sadc) are trying to reach a deal on the future of Zimbabwe and the man who has led the country for 37 years.

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.
cricketwindies.com/forum/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mapoui
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 Nov 2017 11:25 - 16 Nov 2017 11:38 #354446 by mapoui

you see the same racist, propagandist jackassness that pisses me off about googley and all like him. the sure product of a believer: googs as priest calling on us all to BELIEVE as he himself believes...ALL HE EVER HEARS ABOUT NIG NOGS WITHOUT THE SLIGHTEST SKEPTICISM AND QUESTION AS TO VERACITY OF THE 'NEWS!'

where is the friggin proof googs.......that Mugabe stole his nations money and stashed it anywhere in the world!!!!! where is the goddam proof..even a reasonable decent circumstantial case??????????????

its the same crap like StevieC accusing Mugabe of eating human flesh as routine past time.

that is so stupid and ignorant. Stevie is racist and so is googley and utterly stupid too. I don't know about Indians but it is white people who ate humans routinely, every day, as regular meals.

that is recorded historical fact..proven beyond argument.

it is white people/men, who having eaten their women developed phucking each other in the arse as routine sexuality...which is why we came to know white people..white men... from immigration to these white majority countries, that they happily phucked each other and sucked each others dicks..

it is also with great disdain that I discovered that black men in particularly are now into that activity big time, that quietly they now sex in their arses and suck the white mans dick like they were born to it. I was stunned when I realized that fact that... black men close to me were involved, that me myself was being undermined by them... and with great recrimination and almost violence I to cut them off totally

Black men..ordinary black men are turning into women right in front of our eyes. Black women, our mothers dominate western Black man life but they cant teach or allow Black men..their sons and brothers, fathers and uncles... to be warriors, how to fight for themselves, how to make and keep money without compromising their very existence as men.

only the Black father can do that and the Black woman often drives him out of the home and out of position to influence his children..at times even when he remains in the home. the Black father can make Black men out of his sons but now his is hardly a man himself...so the black man is now well on his way to becoming a woman.

if you guys wish to know and hold nasty info about Black people..Black men... you are too stupid to know where to look for FACTS..not propaganda and lies.

Mugabe is a real man, a solid African, a true son of the soil. but in fact that is why allyuh hate him..because he is for real..he looks after his people. allyuh too racist! allyuh dont want that. allyuh want to see the African people..Black people... ground into the dust. that is in fact why allyuh suck up the crap that is said about such as Mugabe and hold it like it is truth. but allyuh better hold it at arms length. it is rotten and it will poison allyuh breast if held too close to the body..or in the body, like in the mind

but allyuh even worse! allyuh believe that that kind of hate in the world will get allyuh somewhere, allow allyuh to survive. but it wont! that is the same human filth that has brought the human species to its knees, where we are right now..one step from nonexistence..elimination and extinction. allyh still stupid, rabid..cant even save allyuh selves.

Pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewww! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Last edit: 16 Nov 2017 11:38 by mapoui.

More
16 Nov 2017 11:32 #354448 by chairman
South African state media reported that "it has reliably learnt that Zimbabwe is likely to have a transitional government".

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.

More
16 Nov 2017 11:33 #354449 by chairman
First Lady Grace Mugabe is said to be eyeing the vice presidency after President Mugabe sacked Emmerson Mnangagwa, an ally of the army, on November 8.

More
16 Nov 2017 11:33 #354450 by chairman

More
17 Nov 2017 00:29 #354465 by chairman
The whereabouts of Grace Mugabe, whose political ambitions prompted the military takeover in Zimbabwe on Tuesday, are not entirely clear.

Reports that the first lady had left for Windhoek, the capital of Namibia, were denied by local authorities.

Neither has it been possible to stand up reports placing the 52-year-old second wife of President Robert Mugabe in Botswana, Dubai or Malaysia, where the Mugabe family own property.

It seems most likely that the woman dubbed “Gucci Grace” because of her shopping habit is still holed up in the “Blue House”, the sprawling mansion in the upscale Borrowdale neighbourhood of Harare, where she lives with the president.

• mapoui
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 Nov 2017 08:22 #354466 by mapoui
It seems most likely that the woman dubbed “Gucci Grace” because of her shopping habit is still holed up in the “Blue House”, the sprawling mansion in the upscale Borrowdale neighbourhood of Harare, where she lives with the president.

the very langauge of this report is disgusting, anti-reason. :

she is "holed up" in the 'blue house'

and 'her behavior precipitated the coup'

that is stupid. no such thing precipitates coups. Zimbabwe has a constitution and a political culture that worked/works. if there is a problem with the woman, if her role is wrong it is therefore not lawful, not constitutional. she can be disciplined and or removed through the political process itself

that s the same [political process that worked so well it produced compromises that led to the appointment of Tsvangerai as prime minister under Mugabe..2 deadly enemies compromised to allow the country to go on ti is the same process that led to that other fellow being prime minister who was recently fired.

the Zimbabwe political process was resilient, expansive, malleable...working. Mugabes opponents are impatient that is what it is, pushed and prodded by the anglo /zionist who cant wait to see the back of Mugabe. that is what is behind a response as extreme as a coup:

THE WEST WANTS TO GET RID OF MUGABE PERIOD...THAT IS TEL AVIV AND WASHINGTON...AND THEY ARE NOT SURE THE ZIMBABWE OPPOSITION CAN WIN AN ELECTION...EVEN IF MUGABE IS NOT THERE. SO THEY PULLED OFF A COUP

are you people blind...cant you see reason, cant you all reason out reality?

for the country to progress there must be peace, stability..an overall social process that works to produce the compromises that allow for material progress to take place. that is crucial..that is what must be made to work at all costs. it must not be subverted by military coup at all but to be reformed or revolutionized to bring it up to the requirements of the day

THE FRIGGIN MILITARY IS A FORCE ORGANIZATION..AN ORGANIZATION OF FORCE AND VIOLENCE AND ARBITRARINESS...A FORCE OF DICTATORSHIP NOT DEMOCRACY.

THAT IS THE NATURE OF THE MILITARY..CONSTITUTED FOR PUBLIC DEFENSE NOT POLITICAL/ECONOMIC DIRECTION. THE MILITARY HAS BEEN GIVEN A MONOPOLY ON VIOLENCE FOR THAT REASON..DEFENSE NOT TO BE USED AGAINST THE PEOPLE FOR ANY PURPOSE. THE MILITARY IS CONSTITUTED TO REMAIN IN THE BARRACKS EXCEPT WHEN THE COUNTRY MUST BE DEFENDED

the bloody military does not produce any wealth to pay itself. the military is always a financial burden on the people/nation. the people agree for there to be a military and pay for it by subvention/taxation on themselves. if the military takes over the political power then they pay themselves whatever they want, have control over the public purse which they will..have always done, in all and every case in the history of mankind taken over the peoples money and did for themselves whatever the hell they wanted with it...and forced the people to accept it with their monopoly on violence. they have all the guns

DON'T YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND THAT THE MILITARY IN POLITICAL POWER IS A NATURAL CORRUPTION THAT EXPRESSES ITSELF FULLY THE MINUTE THE MILITARY TAKES THE SOCIAL POWER????

BUT YOU DO DON'T YOU! THE ONLY REASON YOU ALL AGREE WITH THIS ITS BECAUSE IT IS MUGABE AN AFRICAN YOU ALL LOVE TO HATE! YOU ALL WOULD NEVER AGREE FOR THAT TO HAPPEN IN THE SOCIAL SPACES WHERE YOU DOMINATE.

BUT WHY DO YOU'ALL LOVE TO HATE MUGABE????? WHAT HAS THE MAN DONE THAT DESERVES YOUR HATE....TAKE AFRICAN LAND BACK FROM WHITE THIEVES AND GAVE IT BACK TO THE PEOPLE FROM WHOM IT WAS STOLEN IN THE FIRST PLACE?

• mapoui
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 Nov 2017 08:29 #354467 by mapoui
mUGABE HAS DONE NUTTEN TO INDIANS! INDIANS LIVE IN ZIMBABWE AND DO EXCEEDINGLY WELL. BUT INSTEAD OF HAVING A DECENT ATTITUDE TO A PERSON WHO HAS DONE WELL BY INDIANS ALLYUH HATE THE MAN.

the only explanation for that is that Indians want more than they have made under Mugabe and prolly find they have a chance at that under the opposition. but what can that more be? to take over the country that is what...to pillage Zimbabwe, to turn it up-sided down and shake it ..then collect all that falls out on the floor.

so the Indians side, not with the people among whom they live well, better than they can possibly live in India..but with the enemies of the people of Zimbabwe, the western whites, in an illegal military coup that is going to set another African back into the past, to drive it into penury and slavery out of which Mugabe fought a long military battle to win

• mapoui
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 Nov 2017 09:23 #354468 by mapoui
whats goin' on here..I cant post anymore ???

• mapoui
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 Nov 2017 09:24 #354469 by mapoui
it is the same thing I used to ask about Chinese racism to black people: what the phuck did we do to Chinese to bring back to us the intense Chinese racism I experienced on the streets of Toronto for example

I went to examine the long relationship between China and Africa, the people to people relationship over thousands of years. I never, ever found a reason for Chinese hate. African people/Black people.... never did any dam thing to Chinese that warranted or warrants current Chinese racism to Black people.

Recent history is most instructive. Modern contact between Chinese and whites up to 1948 was one of total humiliation, white racism to Chinese, war imposed on China, genocides, the drugging of the Chinese people with opium on a mass scale. words fail me in description of the treatment of the Chinese at the hands of white people, so bad it was. only the treatment of Black people was worse. yet no matter what the whites have done to the Chinese they prefer the recessive whit men to Blacks and join up with him against Blacks.

when China won its country back in 1948 the west pilloried China in the world, sanctioned Red China and recognized the Taiwan rump as the nation of China, a must disgusting and harmful fact. newly emergent African nations, under pressure and harm from the west were the only nations to recognize Red China as China itself..to support and fight for and with China for justice in the world

so far Chinese investment in Africa is ambivalent...any Chinese intent to rape the continent not in any way evident from their economic movement so far. but Chinese racism towards Africans remains a major major factor in the relations between the 2 peoples on regular levels.

Chinese immigrants in Africa do well and are treated most civil...but not African immigrants to China. and of course Chinese contempt for Black is a global phenomena. we are all aware of it. but I discuss this to demonstrate global anti black attitudes to wards Black people by the rest of the world that are totally unjustified. there is no people in the whole world who can point their fingers at Black Africans and peoples as conquerors and enslaves, economic rapists and settlers, genocidal maniacs and cannibals, homosexual hordes, poisoners of the human food supply, economic conquistadors controlling people by and through their currency.......

nowhere in the history of the people of this planet can we find black people as that kind of human being. we can find most others right there...especially the white group.

but I don't care really allyuh know. I am a black person mixed with some white..but I am not proud of that white in my veins. it is recessive blood that does me no biological favor. it is there and there is nothing I can do about it. but I am black and like all that is Black about myself. when I was younger and brainwashed I fell for the trinket that is whiteness. consciousness of who I really am ended that nonsense forthwith.

my father may have been white but he was not totally white. I look Black and I came to accept that fully , happily. I am not biologically recessive and my blood dominates all blood it comes into contact with, making the blood stronger and helping humanity to survive in natural conditions..giving humanity its best chance to go on indefinitely

Time to create page: 0.252 seconds
ketchimCongrats to Guyana for 4 day red ball and CPL white ball Champions !(20.04.2024, 21:20)(21:20)0
JaniyahCongrats to Guyana Harpy Eagles on winning 4 day regional tournament - 2 years in a row(20.04.2024, 18:48)(18:48)0
ketchimEid Mubarak !(10.04.2024, 08:58)(08:58)0
ketchimGuyana Win the U-15 with Adrian Hetmeyer !(04.04.2024, 13:28)(13:28)0
ketchimU-15 Guyana Hetmeyer doing great !(01.04.2024, 22:35)(22:35)0
JaniyahCenturies for Tagenarine Chanderpaul and Tevin Imlach against Windward Islands in Antigua on day three.

Guyana declared on 224-2; Windwards need 420 runs to win.

Scorecard: https://matchcentre.windiescricket.com/match/13df0ffb-dfc3-4d3a-94bd-17426751e07c/scorecard

#cricnation592 #Guyana #TagenarineChanderpaul #TevinImlach #cricketnews #cricketlovers
(22.03.2024, 17:54)(17:54)0
JaniyahGuyana 436 all out, Permaul 90*,Anderson 87, Sinclair 72, Imlach 55, Chanderpaul 40.Roach 2/52, Jason H. 2/52, Warrican 2/98.(14.03.2024, 18:23)(18:23)0
MadisynThe United States will send a new military aid package for Ukraine worth $300 million, President Joe Biden's administration said on Tuesday, the first such move in months as additional funds for Kyiv remain blocked by Republican leaders in Congress(12.03.2024, 20:23)(20:23)0
ketchimRamadan BEGIND tonight !(10.03.2024, 12:52)(12:52)0
SawyerHeavy gunfire near Haiti's National Palace in Port-au-Prince(09.03.2024, 19:34)(19:34)0
MadisynBiden Signs $460 Billion Spending Package, Averting Government Shutdown(09.03.2024, 18:57)(18:57)0
MadisynGaza ceasefire talks end with no breakthrough as Ramadan deadline looms(05.03.2024, 07:05)(07:05)0
SawyerPutin ally says 'Ukraine is Russia' and historical territory needs to 'come home'(04.03.2024, 18:56)(18:56)0
MadisynJetBlue, Spirit Airlines call off $3.8 bln merger on antitrust hurdle(04.03.2024, 18:50)(18:50)0
ketchim165 not out ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchim1658 to Kevin Sinclair ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchimKane Williamson(16.02.2024, 12:22)(12:22)0
ketchimKanw 133 not out !(16.02.2024, 12:21)(12:21)0
CatherineHow Do I Know I’m Not the Only Conscious Being in the Universe?(13.02.2024, 10:33)(10:33)0
CollinI am writing to express my sincere gratitude for the information that you have provided on your website. I have found your site to be an invaluable resource of information, and I have learned a great deal from the articles and resources that you have shared.(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinbla... bla... bla...(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinthis was Sixes....semis next !(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThe article is really good. I found here looking for a good article because my heart was empty. There are a lot of different articles, so reading them makes me feel a bit empty. Next time I want to read an article about ... please(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThis blog post resonated with me on so many levels. Your personal anecdotes and real-life examples added a relatable touch to the topic. I could feel your passion and expertise shining through every word. I'd love to hear more about your experiences and insights on [related topic]. Thank you for sharing your blog wisdom and inspiring others in the process!(11.02.2024, 13:03)(13:03)0
CollinThis is very fascinating, You are an excessively skilled
blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to in quest of extra of your magnificent post.
Additionally, I’ve shared your website in my social networks
(11.02.2024, 13:01)(13:01)0
CollinVoucher to najlepsza forma prezentu dla ukochanej osoby. Taki bon podarunkowy, czyli voucher, czy też kartę podarunkową, możemy dać bez stresu ponieważ daje on możliwość wyboru w momencie korzystania, a to dla wielu osób jest najważniejsze. Kup voucher, spraw radość bliskim osobom i nie martw się, że prezent będzie nietrafiony.(11.02.2024, 13:00)(13:00)0
CollinMasaż jest to metoda leczenia znana od wielu lat. Zapraszam do salonu. Kliknij w podany link: drenaż limfatyczny Kielce(11.02.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
CollinWitam. Piekny blog i opisy. Ja polecam Forum Kosmetyczne(11.02.2024, 12:58)(12:58)0
ketchimthis was Sixes....semis next !(03.02.2024, 16:22)(16:22)0
KennediSo our yute did nt make the semis because of a washout. These global contests should set aside rain days for teh semis and finals.(02.02.2024, 19:44)(19:44)0
CatherineConfirmed by Cricket West Indies that West Indies will play a County XI side in a four-day warm up match at Beckenham in Kent starting 3rd July(31.01.2024, 19:51)(19:51)0
AugustineStep Aside Sir Joffra Archer and Kagiso Rabada..
Shamar Joseph has Arrived !!!
? ? ?
(29.01.2024, 13:43)(13:43)0
ketchimAfter 27 years, a VICTORY !(28.01.2024, 13:48)(13:48)0
ketchimWest Indies brat Australia by 8 runs : Guyana Shamar 7Fer !(28.01.2024, 13:46)(13:46)0
Niko2nd Test, West indies 266/8, Da Silva 79, Hodge 71, A.Joseph 32, Mckenzie 21, Chanderpaul 21, Sinclair 16 not out .(25.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimexcellent Win : Jewel 64*(24.01.2024, 11:38)(11:38)0
KareemGuyanese fast-bowler Isai Thorne took 4-46 from nine overs as West Indies restricted Scotland to 205-9 from 50 overs at the ongoing ICC Under-19 World Cup in South Africa.

This a must-win match for West Indies after they lost their opening match to the hosts by 31 runs.

(Photo: Cricket West Indies)
(24.01.2024, 10:27)(10:27)0
KareemKevin Sinclair will replace Gudakesh Motie in the second Test match in Australia.

This was confirmed by Captain Kraigg Brathwaite on the eve of the GABA Test.
(24.01.2024, 10:04)(10:04)0
MarthaVirat Kohli withdraws from first two Tests against England citing personal reasons.
BCCI has requested media and fans to respect Virat Kohli's privacy during this time and refrain from speculating on the nature of his personal reasons.
(22.01.2024, 10:57)(10:57)0
AlondraDat Jawbreaker from Joseph reminds me of Marshall !!(19.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimFirst ball DUCK but was Hazlewood !(18.01.2024, 14:48)(14:48)0
AlondraTage to face(16.01.2024, 19:35)(19:35)0
AlondraStarc has the ball(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
AlondraRally(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
ketchimAustralia win Toss and chose to field(16.01.2024, 19:19)(19:19)0
ketchim6:30 p.m. EST(16.01.2024, 17:09)(17:09)0
ketchim1st TEST : 6>30 EST....this evening ....Australia time is tomorrow lol(16.01.2024, 17:01)(17:01)0
chairmanWest Indies U19s clapped up New Zealand U19s in the warm up game.

Nathan Sealey, Joshua Dorne and Jewel Andrew the star turns.
(15.01.2024, 07:42)(07:42)0
ketchimMatch Draw but 105 to DaSilva and 99 to Kavem Hodge.....so good warm up match result !...(13.01.2024, 13:15)(13:15)0
ketchim251 - 8(10.01.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
Reyna
Go to top