>

Viv Richards blames the "arrogance of administrators" of cricket windies!

More
05 Apr 2017 20:01 - 06 Apr 2017 07:13 #338781 by chairman
Well said Vivian Richards! I appluad everything that Viv Richards has said in the press And I am  glad that it is he  said it because it is now its public. I have been submitting the same thing  to cricketwindies.com to publish it but  the chairman is too politically correct sometimes. Viv is well known. At last, I have someone to help me air my outrage at West Indies cricket! The dilemma that now faces our cricket is not a result of lack of talented players, it is instead a result of an inept and incompetent current administration.

Sir Viv is right! We note that Cameron has just been re-elected. That is awful news. To move forward the WI needs a re-constituted board. The decline of cricketwindies is the greatest tragedy in the current state of international cricket . The world wants - and misses - a dominant cricket west indies side in Test cricket and yes, the CWI is responsible for this state of affairs.
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQJNiUo7f68xH1iDnXB1Mfcpe8i8fiFmlVsRoH_eYkdFOqQre3
Thank you Viv Richards, you truly are one of the greatest players to have ever played the game and you have perfectly hit the nail on the head.The main issue is the administrators and their spiteful attitude in putting Holder and Carlos at the helm in the first place.We now we are seeing the repurcussion of such decisions. Hopefully someday in the near future Mr cameron would do us a favour and STEP DOWN. Then some progress might be able to take place.
Rally around cricketwindies!

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.
cricketwindies.com/forum/
Last edit: 06 Apr 2017 07:13 by chairman.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jun 2017 08:25 #344915 by bobby
There will be people coming on this forum later who will disagree with the living legend that is Sir Viv and blame the players instead. I'm happy he also spoke about Michael Holding because Sir Viv is now experiencing the same fate as him. Michael Holding was ostracized as well for speaking out against the WICB and that's why he is making his living in England commentating for Sky Sports and not in the Caribbean. Since Sir Viv criticized the WICB for the handling of the Darren Bravo situation saying he is being punished for the elder bravo he hasn't commentated or done anything in the Caribbean since! He was a mentor in the PSL during the super50 where he would have commentated. Sir Viv I tip my hat to you for speaking facts but we are powerless when the head of arrogance and his band are elected unanimously and unopposed. Shame on the TTCB as well for not defending its players and voting for Cameron.

• mapoui
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
25 Jun 2017 09:19 #344925 by mapoui
well!  wat did Viv say ::confused::  where is it ::confused::

• mapoui
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
25 Jun 2017 09:37 #344926 by mapoui
Viv has to criticize bureaucracy to be totally effective in his commentary.  that is the problem...the development of bureaucracy in the administration of human affairs not just in cricket alone.  he would miss the point otherwise.

and because of the nature of bureaucracy we can see that that type of leadership in which those who control the game do not play the game. never played the game up to professional levels... and come to live off the administration of the game..that that is the problem. 

these elongate a totalitarian control of the game to protect their exploitation of the game.  they reduce the players renumeration so that they can pay themselves huge salaries the extent of which they keep hidden.  we know what the players get but not what the administrators are paid. 

and they are the ones who decide the extent of their salaries..no one else does.

that is the state of affairs in all of human productive activities..the elongation of bureaucracies over human affairs..top down administration in which the top taxes those who work into skin flint and marga existence ...while they pay themselves extraordinary salaries and live fat

The only answer is for those who produce the wealth to control the way the activity is organized and managed.

in cricket it is for the players to control and manage the cricket..to be the owners of the dam game.  in the west indies that can extended to include the regional boards along with all the cricketers in the first class game in all territories..and run on a cooperative basis

that means that between the players and the boards the game would be run on a strictly democratic basis..one man one vote, in  whatever regularity of meetings they find efficacious..one, twice, three, four times a year etc.

by doing it that way the wicbc/wicb/CWI would be totally eliminated.  absolutely no need for no dam centralized bureaucracy over the game

that is the answer for now..and as we go a deepening and widening of that kind of democracy, that ensures that no minority interest can ever take over the game again would be the answer..the perfecting of the democracy on an ever widening basis of popular ownership

More
25 Jun 2017 09:39 #344927 by chairman
“When you have an arrogant administrative unit, guys are going to pick and choose,” Richards said.
“We must remember that many of the players come from humble backgrounds.
“I have no qualms in saying this, some of these administrators think they are as important as the players on the field.
“They are not.
“I think it is a bigger issue than about the guys playing in our domestic competition.
“Most of the guys played there when they first started out, that’s what they wanted to do.
“But when you get an administration who thinks that they are the most important entity where West Indies cricket is concerned, they better wake up.
“The players have done their bit in terms of their representation.”
dawn.com

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.
cricketwindies.com/forum/

• mapoui
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
25 Jun 2017 09:50 #344928 by mapoui

it is not that simple.  it is human time work and security/insecurity.

the time spent in any activity as adults means that we have to be paid.  in an overall exploitative economy/society all activity takes on the exploitative flavor and form..TOP-DOWN...A SECTION CALLED ADMINISTRATION THAT DOES NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE PRODUCTION OF THE WEALTH IN THE ACTIVITY AND MUST TAX THOSE WHO DO, TO PAY THEMSELVES FOR THE TIME THEY SPEND WORKING ON THE ACTIVITY..DIRECTING IT THAT IS... BUT NOT HANDS ON WORKING TO PRODUCE WEALTH

that is the problem.  in time the administration which is not necessary at all comes to see itself as integral and indispensable to the activity but they are not.  in fact they are the problem.  society came to see them as indispensable but now we see that they are in fact not.  in fact they are parasites feeding off those who do the work.

there are many ways their function can be taken care off by those who actually produce the wealth.  and where it cant those who are experts can be hired for what is necessary, and let go when their work is done.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BLASTED NEED FOR NO DAM TOTALITARIAN AND PARASITIC CENTRALIZED BUREAUCRACY RUNNING THE CRICKET.  THAT IS THE PROBLEM PERIOD..IN PRINCIPLE AND IN ACTUALITY

• mapoui
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
25 Jun 2017 10:04 #344929 by mapoui
THE ONLY OFFICE YOU WOULD NEED WUD BE A LOCATION WHERE RECORDS ARE KEPT ETC..UNDER A MANGER OF THE LOCATION..MAYBE SECRETARIES ETC.

THESE WUD PREPARE FOR THE MEETINGS AND WHATEVER IS DEEMED NECESSARY TO BE KEPT. 

AS FOR RECORDS/MINUTES OF MEETINGS ETC., EACH AND EVERYONE MUST AND CAN TAKE AND KEEP RECORDS WITH THE MODERN EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE...SIMPLE CELL PHONES AND CAMERAS CAN RECORD FOR EACH AND EVERYONE ALL WHO ATTENDED AND EVERYTHING THAT WAS SAID AND AGREED ON.

AND THESE CAN BE KEPT ON COMPUTERS FOREVER..NO NEED FOR A SECRETARY AT HIGH EXPENSE AT ALL.

SAME FOR TREASURER.  THE FINANCES WILL FLOW ACCORDING TO THE WAYS MONEY IS TRANSFERED BY ALL PARTIES INVOLVED IN TRANSACTIONS AND ALL CAN BE RECORDED AND MONITORED BY ALL MEMBERS/OWNERS AT ALL TIMES.

IF IT IS NOT AT ANY TIME IT CAN BE ARRANGED WHERE IT CAN BE MONITORED BY ALL MEMBERS/OWNERS AT ALL TIMES.  IN TODAY'S WORLD THERE IS NO NEED FOR ANY SECRECY AT ALL. MEMBERS CAN SEE ALL THERE IS TO SEE BUT NO ACCESS ANYTHING.

NOTHING HAPPENS SAVE BY GENERAL AGREEMENT AND BY WHATEVER SUB-GROUPS SET UP TO EFFECT WORK.  AND ALL THE SUB-GROUPS SAME WAY CAN BE MONITORED BY EVERYONE AS THEY GO ABOUT THEIR WORLD

but the details would be in evolution always as the democratic process is perfected ad they go.  the fact is the democracy is the  principle upon which the operate and that is the stressed factor.  they must take care to insist at all times dat democracy principle be followed and dat in time deepens to influence behavior so that the democratic response to all issues becomes the automatic response

• mapoui
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
25 Jun 2017 10:26 #344932 by mapoui
THE SOLUTION TO ALL MAJOR SOCIAL PROBLEMS LIES IN THE REMOVAL OF THE SOCIAL CLASSES WHO ADMINISTER AND PROFIT FROM THE WEALTH CREATING WORK OF THE LABORING MASSES..THOSE WHO WORK.

THAT IS WHERE ALL SOCIAL PROBLEMS FLOW FROM AND THE ELIMINATION OF THOSE CLASSES WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEMS.

how to eliminate those classes ::confused::

simple by working people taking over ownership of the work they do..and running the work themselves..doing the administration themselves.  and doing that work is easy for there is very little in fcat to do as administration.

the impression that administration is a vast complex and intricate activity that requires degrees from great universities is nonsense.

the workers would need an accountant and the ability to read accounting statements. easy to solve..in weeks or a few months at most. 

the workers can set up schools of cooperatives that would teach everyone how to function in a cooperative reality which would include teaching everyone who to read the forms..which in truth can be simplified from the high-falutin and unnecessary complexity they have been wound into

there is nothing in the business function that is beyond the workers to learn and know.  and the more it happens the easier it gets

and also the focus of business as it is under capitalism is would not be the focus of the workers in control of the economy.  there would be no multinationals and forrin polices and wars and all dat crap.  the focus becomes the national society and its perfection into an instrument that meets the needs of all citizens...not fighting ways overseas to feed the profits of corporate greed at the expense of the bodies of ordinary folk

therefore all the intricacies of international competition disappears.  those are not the concerns of ordinary folk so international war-like and competitive destructive nonsensical relations disappear. 

international relations then becomes relations of general cooperation for what states need and may not have..and can have at good prices from other nations.  trade becomes rationalized on a needful and cooperative basis that threatens no nation.

it is time to get rid of top down human relations, exploitative human relations and relations between nations.  that bullsh!t has so ripened now that it is threatening to explode into global war taking down humanity with i.

it is time to kick the Trumps and Obamas of this world into purgatory, to consign their capitalism with them, along with the Jewish bankers, nuclear weapons and all the doomsday crap they have built up.

it is the same principle as what is involved that has killed west indies cricket.  and as such we can now see WHYCLIFF SKAMERON for what he is:  a disgusting product of exploitative society and one of its chief west indian operatives, busily working against the interest of the nation and in the interest of exploitative society as it seeks to imprison us all to facilitate its domination of human existence

More
26 Jun 2017 13:48 #344996 by Smoking Joe
Only Viv Richards can tell it as is.  The rest are weak!  A bunch of pusseys!  WI need a leader like Richards! 

Time to create page: 0.236 seconds
ketchimEid Mubarak !(10.04.2024, 08:58)(08:58)0
ketchimGuyana Win the U-15 with Adrian Hetmeyer !(04.04.2024, 13:28)(13:28)0
ketchimU-15 Guyana Hetmeyer doing great !(01.04.2024, 22:35)(22:35)0
JaniyahCenturies for Tagenarine Chanderpaul and Tevin Imlach against Windward Islands in Antigua on day three.

Guyana declared on 224-2; Windwards need 420 runs to win.

Scorecard: https://matchcentre.windiescricket.com/match/13df0ffb-dfc3-4d3a-94bd-17426751e07c/scorecard

#cricnation592 #Guyana #TagenarineChanderpaul #TevinImlach #cricketnews #cricketlovers
(22.03.2024, 17:54)(17:54)0
JaniyahGuyana 436 all out, Permaul 90*,Anderson 87, Sinclair 72, Imlach 55, Chanderpaul 40.Roach 2/52, Jason H. 2/52, Warrican 2/98.(14.03.2024, 18:23)(18:23)0
MadisynThe United States will send a new military aid package for Ukraine worth $300 million, President Joe Biden's administration said on Tuesday, the first such move in months as additional funds for Kyiv remain blocked by Republican leaders in Congress(12.03.2024, 20:23)(20:23)0
ketchimRamadan BEGIND tonight !(10.03.2024, 12:52)(12:52)0
SawyerHeavy gunfire near Haiti's National Palace in Port-au-Prince(09.03.2024, 19:34)(19:34)0
MadisynBiden Signs $460 Billion Spending Package, Averting Government Shutdown(09.03.2024, 18:57)(18:57)0
MadisynGaza ceasefire talks end with no breakthrough as Ramadan deadline looms(05.03.2024, 07:05)(07:05)0
SawyerPutin ally says 'Ukraine is Russia' and historical territory needs to 'come home'(04.03.2024, 18:56)(18:56)0
MadisynJetBlue, Spirit Airlines call off $3.8 bln merger on antitrust hurdle(04.03.2024, 18:50)(18:50)0
ketchim165 not out ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchim1658 to Kevin Sinclair ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchimKane Williamson(16.02.2024, 12:22)(12:22)0
ketchimKanw 133 not out !(16.02.2024, 12:21)(12:21)0
CatherineHow Do I Know I’m Not the Only Conscious Being in the Universe?(13.02.2024, 10:33)(10:33)0
CollinI am writing to express my sincere gratitude for the information that you have provided on your website. I have found your site to be an invaluable resource of information, and I have learned a great deal from the articles and resources that you have shared.(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinbla... bla... bla...(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinthis was Sixes....semis next !(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThe article is really good. I found here looking for a good article because my heart was empty. There are a lot of different articles, so reading them makes me feel a bit empty. Next time I want to read an article about ... please(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThis blog post resonated with me on so many levels. Your personal anecdotes and real-life examples added a relatable touch to the topic. I could feel your passion and expertise shining through every word. I'd love to hear more about your experiences and insights on [related topic]. Thank you for sharing your blog wisdom and inspiring others in the process!(11.02.2024, 13:03)(13:03)0
CollinThis is very fascinating, You are an excessively skilled
blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to in quest of extra of your magnificent post.
Additionally, I’ve shared your website in my social networks
(11.02.2024, 13:01)(13:01)0
CollinVoucher to najlepsza forma prezentu dla ukochanej osoby. Taki bon podarunkowy, czyli voucher, czy też kartę podarunkową, możemy dać bez stresu ponieważ daje on możliwość wyboru w momencie korzystania, a to dla wielu osób jest najważniejsze. Kup voucher, spraw radość bliskim osobom i nie martw się, że prezent będzie nietrafiony.(11.02.2024, 13:00)(13:00)0
CollinMasaż jest to metoda leczenia znana od wielu lat. Zapraszam do salonu. Kliknij w podany link: drenaż limfatyczny Kielce(11.02.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
CollinWitam. Piekny blog i opisy. Ja polecam Forum Kosmetyczne(11.02.2024, 12:58)(12:58)0
ketchimthis was Sixes....semis next !(03.02.2024, 16:22)(16:22)0
KennediSo our yute did nt make the semis because of a washout. These global contests should set aside rain days for teh semis and finals.(02.02.2024, 19:44)(19:44)0
CatherineConfirmed by Cricket West Indies that West Indies will play a County XI side in a four-day warm up match at Beckenham in Kent starting 3rd July(31.01.2024, 19:51)(19:51)0
AugustineStep Aside Sir Joffra Archer and Kagiso Rabada..
Shamar Joseph has Arrived !!!
? ? ?
(29.01.2024, 13:43)(13:43)0
ketchimAfter 27 years, a VICTORY !(28.01.2024, 13:48)(13:48)0
ketchimWest Indies brat Australia by 8 runs : Guyana Shamar 7Fer !(28.01.2024, 13:46)(13:46)0
Niko2nd Test, West indies 266/8, Da Silva 79, Hodge 71, A.Joseph 32, Mckenzie 21, Chanderpaul 21, Sinclair 16 not out .(25.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimexcellent Win : Jewel 64*(24.01.2024, 11:38)(11:38)0
KareemGuyanese fast-bowler Isai Thorne took 4-46 from nine overs as West Indies restricted Scotland to 205-9 from 50 overs at the ongoing ICC Under-19 World Cup in South Africa.

This a must-win match for West Indies after they lost their opening match to the hosts by 31 runs.

(Photo: Cricket West Indies)
(24.01.2024, 10:27)(10:27)0
KareemKevin Sinclair will replace Gudakesh Motie in the second Test match in Australia.

This was confirmed by Captain Kraigg Brathwaite on the eve of the GABA Test.
(24.01.2024, 10:04)(10:04)0
MarthaVirat Kohli withdraws from first two Tests against England citing personal reasons.
BCCI has requested media and fans to respect Virat Kohli's privacy during this time and refrain from speculating on the nature of his personal reasons.
(22.01.2024, 10:57)(10:57)0
AlondraDat Jawbreaker from Joseph reminds me of Marshall !!(19.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimFirst ball DUCK but was Hazlewood !(18.01.2024, 14:48)(14:48)0
AlondraTage to face(16.01.2024, 19:35)(19:35)0
AlondraStarc has the ball(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
AlondraRally(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
ketchimAustralia win Toss and chose to field(16.01.2024, 19:19)(19:19)0
ketchim6:30 p.m. EST(16.01.2024, 17:09)(17:09)0
ketchim1st TEST : 6>30 EST....this evening ....Australia time is tomorrow lol(16.01.2024, 17:01)(17:01)0
chairmanWest Indies U19s clapped up New Zealand U19s in the warm up game.

Nathan Sealey, Joshua Dorne and Jewel Andrew the star turns.
(15.01.2024, 07:42)(07:42)0
ketchimMatch Draw but 105 to DaSilva and 99 to Kavem Hodge.....so good warm up match result !...(13.01.2024, 13:15)(13:15)0
ketchim251 - 8(10.01.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
ketchimMotie and Sinclair not out ~(10.01.2024, 12:56)(12:56)0
ketchimWarm Up match and couple of boys made DUCK 8 down for 232(10.01.2024, 12:55)(12:55)0
Mabel
Go to top