>

I CONSIDER THIS COVID LINK SO IMPORTANT I MADE A THREAD ALL BY ITSELF

More
22 Jul 2021 22:59 - 22 Jul 2021 23:24 #391011 by Billy Shatine
www.lewrockwell.com/2021/07/no_author/jab-remorse/

So, Now You Are Vaccinated Against COVID-19.

40 Trillion Packages Of RNA Have Been Injected That Induce Irreversible Changes
In Your Blood Vessels.

Now What?

Depending upon which source of information you believe, your life is in the balance if you make the wrong decision about COVID-19 vaccination.

A problem with what I write today is that the information below, which is essential to know to maintain health following COVID-19 vaccination, may induce more fear and anxiety, which is what is driving the pandemic and the misdirected decisions over COVID-19 vaccination. I’ll explain more about this below.

According to Our World Data as of July 20, 2021, 161 million Americans are fully vaccinated out of a population of ~328 million (49.1%).

It is difficult to understand why anyone would immunize, not with a vaccine, but a 5-times gain-of-function bioweapon, which is what the COVID-19 RNA/DNA vaccines are. But the news media is running a fright campaign that causes people to make health decisions out of fear.
Last edit: 22 Jul 2021 23:24 by Billy Shatine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jul 2021 23:01 #391012 by Billy Shatine
Trillions of spike protein gene packages released

Immediately following vaccination trillions of gene packages will be released from the deltoid muscle where the vaccine needle entered your arm, and will end up wreaking havoc in your blood vessels.

Canadian cardiologist Dr. Charles Hoffe explains the blood clotting threat these vaccines pose: “The blood clots we hear about which the media claim are very rare are the big blood clots which are the ones that cause strokes and show up on CT scans, MRI, etc. The clots I’m talking about are microscopic and too small to find on any scan. They can thus only be detected using the D-dimer test.”

More than half of Dr. Hoffe’s patients had abnormal D-dimer tests after an COVID-19 RNA shot. A D-dimer test measures the amount of degraded fibrin in the blood, that along with blood platelets, seals wounds.

Dr. Hoffe warns these micro-clots harm tissues in the brain, lungs, spinal cord and heart, tissues and organs that cannot not regenerate. Permanent damage results.

Dr. Hoffe (paraphrased): “When the COVID-vaccine is injected into your arm, we now know that only 25% stays in your arm (deltoid muscle) and the other 75% is literally collected by the lymphatic system and fed into the blood circulation. These packages of messenger RNA, in a single dose of Moderna vaccine, for example, there are 40 trillion of these messenger RNA packages injected into your system. These particles absorb into blood capillaries. (Capillaries are the connectors between the red hoses –(arteries) and the blue hoses (veins).

The body detects these gene packages which enter the cells and each gene can generate spike proteins. Your blood vessel system is abnormally turned into a spike protein-making factory. Your body recognizes these spike proteins as foreign and makes antibodies against them. Spike protein then permanently becomes part of the cell wall that lines your blood vessels (called the vascular endothelium).

These spiky proteins stick out, white blood cells (lymphocytes) and antibodies arrive which then attracts blood platelets to form a clot around them.

These spike proteins can be revealed by a D—dimer test which will reveal these micro-clots. The D-dimer test only reveals recently-formed micro-clots.

Critics say clots are rare among post-vaccine patients, but those are the large clots that result in strokes and heart attacks. According to Dr. Hoffe, a D-dimer test within 4-7 days of vaccination shows 62% of RNA-vaccine immunized patients have an abnormal D-dimer test. These patients become breathless easily.

Your heart now pumps harder to push blood through these blocked capillaries, says Dr. Hoffe. This induces right-sided heart failure within 3 years.

(FYI: The left side of the heart pumps oxygenated blood to the body’s organs and tissues; the right side of the heart accepts de-oxygenated blood and pumps it through the lungs so hemoglobin in red blood cells can attach to oxygen and transport it to the left side of the heart; people with right-sided heart failure typically report symptoms of awakening at night with shortness of breath, shortness of breath when exercising, coughing, wheezing, dizziness, fatigue, lack of concentration, lack of appetite, nausea, sudden weight gain, fluid retention in ankles and legs.)

This is of terrifying concern. The worst is yet to come says Dr. Hoffe. The damage will be cumulative with each shot. Revaccination becomes potentially life threatening.

More
23 Jul 2021 08:41 - 23 Jul 2021 09:14 #391013 by Billy Shatine
www.unz.com/ishamir/soul-searching-science/

"I love scientists but they will kill us all, said Jon Stewart on The Late Show with Steven Colbert . Science eased our suffering due to a pandemic that was most likely caused by science, he told the audience. (Here you can find an acerbic response to the show on the Unz Review) Is it true? Do science and the scientists save us or kill us? How far can we trust them? It has become a relevant question for now they are not satisfied to stay in their labs but rather aspire to govern us as Anthony Fauci and his ilk do.

This aspiration emerges from an Open Letter by Nobel Prize laureates and other dignitaries who demand that we cede to them the planetary stewardship the Church had, or claimed to have in the Middle Ages. Such a mind-boggling pronouncement passed without attracting much attention; this says more about the mass media than about the magnitude of the event itself. After all, since the 11th century, nobody has yet claimed to guide the whole of mankind.

The letter, called “Our Planet, Our Future: An Urgent Call for Action,” claims that Science is the new Church of mankind, benevolent and wise. “Science is a global common good on a quest for truth, knowledge, and innovation toward a better life. [We want] to promote a transformation to global sustainability for human prosperity and equity. Global greenhouse gas emissions need to be cut by half and destruction of nature halted and reversed.” They claim Covid-19 is a “zoonotic disease”, carried by bats and pangolins – the letter was published in the end of April, just before the miraculous U-turn of the scientific consensus on this point. The scientists propose seven principles of governing our lives, and some of them are very far-reaching. Should we accept their recommendations?

To discuss this, I went to one of the leading contemporary scientists, Prof. Roman Zubarev. He is a daring and outspoken man who is not afraid of speaking his mind – a rare quality amongst this rather shy multitude! Roman Zubarev heads a laboratory in the Karolinska Institute, arguably the best scientific institution in Sweden which has been heavily involved with the selection and nomination of Nobel Prize winners. In an impressive first, he formed a living cell from dead matter. He discovered Isotopic Resonance, a phenomenon related to the creation of life."

Who can print and archive these links can do so. They are relative, interconnected by subject matter. And very useful, quality links for that reason, which will become very important in time. And for that reason these links are likely to be disappeared from the Net by those whom they expose soon enough!
Last edit: 23 Jul 2021 09:14 by Billy Shatine.

More
23 Jul 2021 09:50 #391014 by Billy Shatine
Clarity as to the why of the "Covid Pandemic" appears to be slowly emerging: WHY THEY HAVE DECIDED TO KILL OFF THE HUMAN POPULATION AND WHO MADE SUCH A DECISION THAT THEY ARE CURRENTLY CARRYING OUT?????

The two links listed here begins to tell us clearly why: the world has arrived at the clear final end of not only capitalist but of any further system of social organization that are pyramidical in shape...a few at the top of a massive global social apex! a middle class, and the vast base of impoverished billions on the bottom, exploited to the hilt, which allows the parasite exploitative top to be supreme socially, gives then the resources to control the whole, entire world.

Simply put: such a world social structure can no longer be maintained given the human content of the world. so our exploiting elites have worked out a plan to save themselves, a plan that can be accomplished only as usual- at the expense of the massive, exploited majority at the bottom of society. And that means this time we all must give up our lives permanently for the survival of our elites - the Khazar Fake Jews! the Mob that rules the world!!

But as if to rally prove the point that the issue is really that there are too many people, that it isnt one of religion and religious elitism but an issue at bottom of social class as Marx argued...this time the Khazar fake Jewish elites are killing the majority of their own Khazarian Israeli people as well they must.

The Khazarian elites have vaccinated almost the entire Khazar Fake Jewish population of Israel with the real killer Covid vaxx! And they too! the Khazar Fake Jewish Israeli population.. are dying.

And now the Khazarian elites are frantic to get everybody in the world vaccinated as the eyes of those not yet vaccinated are finally opening up to the skam!! that the real pandemic is in the vaccines for Covid themselves.. not in the Covid virus itself

If the unvaccinated and even the vaccinated realizes what has been going on, that we are all part of a massive genocide then nothing can stop the overwhelming result of the over-running of the Jewish people of the world...this time in total finality. but it would be Just the Jewish elites for the Jewish elites have already poisoned the Jewish population of the planet.

The Khazar elite or more accurately MOB! intends for there to remain only a handful of people on the planet...accurately only They Themselves! when they are done...a base from which and whom they would rebuild humanity as they see fit

But if they do not get the remainder of humanity at least the remainder of western society vaccinated soon, very soon its curtains for them...unless they already have the world rigged with killer weapons they would trigger f they come under attack. no doubt that is indeed the case

But this clearly is indeed what the real GREAT RE-SET appears to be all about:
THE MASS MURDER OF ABOUT 99% OF THE WORLDS POPULATION AND A RESTART OF THE HUMAN POPULATION IN THEIR OWN WAY DESIGNED BY THEN...BY THE EXECUTIONERS OF CURRENT HUMANITY

More
23 Jul 2021 12:41 #391015 by chairman
More than 95% of COVID-19 deaths are people who did not get vaccinated, based on studies from Canada, US & UK. Be part of the VACCINE army to save lives. Get vaccinated.

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.
cricketwindies.com/forum/

More
23 Jul 2021 12:57 #391016 by ketchim
Chairman, doan worry about this Trini Nut case !
I say close down all his ignoramus threads that is NOT a Science lab
NOR a scientist as an author.

WE keep telling him the Facts and he keeps with his bullshit Links....

More
23 Jul 2021 14:10 #391021 by Billy Shatine
WE keep telling him the Facts and he keeps with his bullshit Links....

don't you see fellow! that all those links have clear precise arguments, content, references, cases etc..all verified, back up or can easily be so backed up by research by those who read the links

look at what you said quoted above here! that's hot air, garbage and lies. it is based on the principles of pure destructive and unprincipled propaganda calculated to destabilize and destroy, not to resolution of issues and social stability but to destabilize

you have said nothing at all of any substance or value. That is the state f your posting all along. you post with no purpose here akin to anything positive relative to the issues involved

I dare you to take he content of any link I posted above and dissect it in general discussion where with anyone others who decide to join you in such an exercise.

that is not what you do at all. you simply attack when you see something that criticizes the state of affairs in the world, in relation to issues like Covid

and look at the lies you tell!! YOU made the chairman take down AAAALLLLLL! my posts and threads.

the issue is clear! you opposes my ideological position and what I do on the board. and you cannot deal with such an ideological position nor what results from it on the board... and you want to shut it down completely like you once succeeded in doing!

but you cant stand up to it in any other way...like you useless comments above...as if you are the smartest man in the world. look at how many people reading those links I put up.

YOU MEAN ALL THOSE PEOPLE ARE TOTAL FOOLS, THAT THERE ISNT ONE OF THEM WHO IS SMART AND SEE VALUE IN THOSE POSTS WHICH IS WHY THEY READ THEM?

YOU ARE THE ONLY POSTER SCREAMING ABOUT THOSE LINKS..THE ONLY ONE! NO ONE ELSE!

BUT LOOK THEM RIGHT THERE! GO DEBUNK THEM BY CONTENT PROVE THAT ARE USELESS

LOOK AT ANOTHER LIE WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT UNVACCINATED DEATHS BEING IN THE MAJORITY....WHAT DO THE LINK PROVE OUT? THE EXACT OPPOSITE.

IF THE ARE LIES THOSE LINKS IT SHOULD BE AN EASY MATTER TO PROVE TOTHE CONTRAY. YOU WOULD BE DOING US ALL A GIANT FAVOR TO GO PROVE THEM WRONG AND LEST US ALLKNOW WHAT THE TRUTH IS IN FACT

PROVE IT THEN! PUT UP THE PROOF THAT IS UNDENIABLE AND I WILL GO ALONG WITH YOU. I MUST BECAUSE IT WOULD BE THE TRUTH

More
23 Jul 2021 14:15 #391022 by Billy Shatine
AND WHO ARE "WE KEEP TELLING HIM THE FACTS!"

WHAT FACTS HAVE YOU TOLD ME..BACKED UP, PROVEN ETC!? ALL YOU DO IS COME TO MY THREAD IN ATTACK MODE TALKING UNSUBSTANTIATED CRAP! MAKING CLAIMS, ISSUING DEMANDS.

BOY LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING! YOUR DICTATORAL, CENSORING, 'MY WORD OR THE HIGHWAY' BEHAVIOR, IS ONE AWFULLY BAD RAP ON ISLAM

More
23 Jul 2021 14:28 #391023 by ketchim
REPEAT after Me : FACTS are SCIENCE.

you post NON science garbage Links that are Conspiracy Theory.

what is so difficult to understand ?

Lab science reports versus Non science Blogs ??

Trini, you are senile !

More
23 Jul 2021 14:31 #391024 by ketchim
"Unsubstantiated " ????

Lab science ? ....well IF it is, what are your people ???

Time to create page: 0.304 seconds
ketchimCongrats to Guyana for 4 day red ball and CPL white ball Champions !(20.04.2024, 21:20)(21:20)0
JaniyahCongrats to Guyana Harpy Eagles on winning 4 day regional tournament - 2 years in a row(20.04.2024, 18:48)(18:48)0
ketchimEid Mubarak !(10.04.2024, 08:58)(08:58)0
ketchimGuyana Win the U-15 with Adrian Hetmeyer !(04.04.2024, 13:28)(13:28)0
ketchimU-15 Guyana Hetmeyer doing great !(01.04.2024, 22:35)(22:35)0
JaniyahCenturies for Tagenarine Chanderpaul and Tevin Imlach against Windward Islands in Antigua on day three.

Guyana declared on 224-2; Windwards need 420 runs to win.

Scorecard: https://matchcentre.windiescricket.com/match/13df0ffb-dfc3-4d3a-94bd-17426751e07c/scorecard

#cricnation592 #Guyana #TagenarineChanderpaul #TevinImlach #cricketnews #cricketlovers
(22.03.2024, 17:54)(17:54)0
JaniyahGuyana 436 all out, Permaul 90*,Anderson 87, Sinclair 72, Imlach 55, Chanderpaul 40.Roach 2/52, Jason H. 2/52, Warrican 2/98.(14.03.2024, 18:23)(18:23)0
MadisynThe United States will send a new military aid package for Ukraine worth $300 million, President Joe Biden's administration said on Tuesday, the first such move in months as additional funds for Kyiv remain blocked by Republican leaders in Congress(12.03.2024, 20:23)(20:23)0
ketchimRamadan BEGIND tonight !(10.03.2024, 12:52)(12:52)0
SawyerHeavy gunfire near Haiti's National Palace in Port-au-Prince(09.03.2024, 19:34)(19:34)0
MadisynBiden Signs $460 Billion Spending Package, Averting Government Shutdown(09.03.2024, 18:57)(18:57)0
MadisynGaza ceasefire talks end with no breakthrough as Ramadan deadline looms(05.03.2024, 07:05)(07:05)0
SawyerPutin ally says 'Ukraine is Russia' and historical territory needs to 'come home'(04.03.2024, 18:56)(18:56)0
MadisynJetBlue, Spirit Airlines call off $3.8 bln merger on antitrust hurdle(04.03.2024, 18:50)(18:50)0
ketchim165 not out ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchim1658 to Kevin Sinclair ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchimKane Williamson(16.02.2024, 12:22)(12:22)0
ketchimKanw 133 not out !(16.02.2024, 12:21)(12:21)0
CatherineHow Do I Know I’m Not the Only Conscious Being in the Universe?(13.02.2024, 10:33)(10:33)0
CollinI am writing to express my sincere gratitude for the information that you have provided on your website. I have found your site to be an invaluable resource of information, and I have learned a great deal from the articles and resources that you have shared.(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinbla... bla... bla...(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinthis was Sixes....semis next !(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThe article is really good. I found here looking for a good article because my heart was empty. There are a lot of different articles, so reading them makes me feel a bit empty. Next time I want to read an article about ... please(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThis blog post resonated with me on so many levels. Your personal anecdotes and real-life examples added a relatable touch to the topic. I could feel your passion and expertise shining through every word. I'd love to hear more about your experiences and insights on [related topic]. Thank you for sharing your blog wisdom and inspiring others in the process!(11.02.2024, 13:03)(13:03)0
CollinThis is very fascinating, You are an excessively skilled
blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to in quest of extra of your magnificent post.
Additionally, I’ve shared your website in my social networks
(11.02.2024, 13:01)(13:01)0
CollinVoucher to najlepsza forma prezentu dla ukochanej osoby. Taki bon podarunkowy, czyli voucher, czy też kartę podarunkową, możemy dać bez stresu ponieważ daje on możliwość wyboru w momencie korzystania, a to dla wielu osób jest najważniejsze. Kup voucher, spraw radość bliskim osobom i nie martw się, że prezent będzie nietrafiony.(11.02.2024, 13:00)(13:00)0
CollinMasaż jest to metoda leczenia znana od wielu lat. Zapraszam do salonu. Kliknij w podany link: drenaż limfatyczny Kielce(11.02.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
CollinWitam. Piekny blog i opisy. Ja polecam Forum Kosmetyczne(11.02.2024, 12:58)(12:58)0
ketchimthis was Sixes....semis next !(03.02.2024, 16:22)(16:22)0
KennediSo our yute did nt make the semis because of a washout. These global contests should set aside rain days for teh semis and finals.(02.02.2024, 19:44)(19:44)0
CatherineConfirmed by Cricket West Indies that West Indies will play a County XI side in a four-day warm up match at Beckenham in Kent starting 3rd July(31.01.2024, 19:51)(19:51)0
AugustineStep Aside Sir Joffra Archer and Kagiso Rabada..
Shamar Joseph has Arrived !!!
? ? ?
(29.01.2024, 13:43)(13:43)0
ketchimAfter 27 years, a VICTORY !(28.01.2024, 13:48)(13:48)0
ketchimWest Indies brat Australia by 8 runs : Guyana Shamar 7Fer !(28.01.2024, 13:46)(13:46)0
Niko2nd Test, West indies 266/8, Da Silva 79, Hodge 71, A.Joseph 32, Mckenzie 21, Chanderpaul 21, Sinclair 16 not out .(25.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimexcellent Win : Jewel 64*(24.01.2024, 11:38)(11:38)0
KareemGuyanese fast-bowler Isai Thorne took 4-46 from nine overs as West Indies restricted Scotland to 205-9 from 50 overs at the ongoing ICC Under-19 World Cup in South Africa.

This a must-win match for West Indies after they lost their opening match to the hosts by 31 runs.

(Photo: Cricket West Indies)
(24.01.2024, 10:27)(10:27)0
KareemKevin Sinclair will replace Gudakesh Motie in the second Test match in Australia.

This was confirmed by Captain Kraigg Brathwaite on the eve of the GABA Test.
(24.01.2024, 10:04)(10:04)0
MarthaVirat Kohli withdraws from first two Tests against England citing personal reasons.
BCCI has requested media and fans to respect Virat Kohli's privacy during this time and refrain from speculating on the nature of his personal reasons.
(22.01.2024, 10:57)(10:57)0
AlondraDat Jawbreaker from Joseph reminds me of Marshall !!(19.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimFirst ball DUCK but was Hazlewood !(18.01.2024, 14:48)(14:48)0
AlondraTage to face(16.01.2024, 19:35)(19:35)0
AlondraStarc has the ball(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
AlondraRally(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
ketchimAustralia win Toss and chose to field(16.01.2024, 19:19)(19:19)0
ketchim6:30 p.m. EST(16.01.2024, 17:09)(17:09)0
ketchim1st TEST : 6>30 EST....this evening ....Australia time is tomorrow lol(16.01.2024, 17:01)(17:01)0
chairmanWest Indies U19s clapped up New Zealand U19s in the warm up game.

Nathan Sealey, Joshua Dorne and Jewel Andrew the star turns.
(15.01.2024, 07:42)(07:42)0
ketchimMatch Draw but 105 to DaSilva and 99 to Kavem Hodge.....so good warm up match result !...(13.01.2024, 13:15)(13:15)0
ketchim251 - 8(10.01.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
Christine
Go to top