>

Chairman I Can't Help You!

More
07 Aug 2021 16:57 - 07 Aug 2021 16:58 #391683 by Billy Shatine
www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/dr-drew-vacci...on-black-communities

"Vaccine Passports Are New Form Of "Segregation" For Black Communities, Dr. Drew Admits"

Authored by Paul Joseph Watson via Summit News,

Pointing out that the majority of black people in the United States have not yet had a COVID vaccine, Dr. Drew asserted that vaccine passports which ban the unvaccinated from venues like bars and restaurants are a new form of “segregation.”

www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/dr-drew-vacci...on-black-communities

Dr. Anthony Fauci said the United States could be “in trouble” if more unvaccinated people don’t take the shot, citing the threat of the delta and lambda variants.

“What we’re seeing, because of this increase in transmissibility, and because we have about 93 million people in this country who are eligible to get vaccinated who don’t get vaccinated — that you have a significant pool of vulnerable people,” said Fauci.

Health officials in the United States appear to be following the model of European countries by intimidating unvaccinated citizens into getting the jab by threatening them with the prospect of being ostracized from basic lifestyle activities.

However, as Dr. Drew noted on Twitter, this two tier society of the jabbed and the jabbed-not will disproportionately discriminate against African-Americans.

“The CDC reported today that only 28.4% of the black community have received the Covid vaccine,” wrote Drew. “With states like CA and NY mandating vaccine passports to enter restaurants and businesses, the black community would be most affected by this modern day segregation.”

Drew didn’t provide a link to the source of his claim that only 28.4% of black people have received the COVID vaccine.

Source: CDC

The actual number appears to be higher according to the latest data, although it does confirm that, “As of August 2, less than half of Black and Hispanic people have received at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose in the vast majority of states reporting data.”

“The vaccination rate for Black people is less than 50% in 38 of 42 reporting states, including 7 states where less than a third of Black people have received one or more doses,” the report continues.

This means that a majority of the black population now faces discrimination as a result of refusing to take the vaccine.

Could vaccine passports be defeated on the basis that they are racist?
Last edit: 07 Aug 2021 16:58 by Billy Shatine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Aug 2021 17:10 #391685 by Billy Shatine
Look at this! The People of St Vincent Lik Dong their Prime Minister With Big Stones for Making Vaccines Mandatory

www.investmentwatchblog.com/prime-minist...-vaccination-policy/

Prime Minister of St. Vincent injured, bleeds from head after being stoned by protesters for his Mandatory Vaccination Policy

More
07 Aug 2021 17:27 #391686 by Billy Shatine
www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/larry-sanger-...experimental-vaccine

It is an objective, indisputable fact: never in the history of the world has there been a global push to administer an experimental medicine to all of humanity, billions of us, at the same time.

I want you to stop and reflect on that. Imagine the hubris it required both to carry out this plan and to propagandize the world to carry it out.

The Covid vaccines are experimental. The FDA has not approved them. Most vaccines require years to test and approve, in no small part because we want to make sure they don’t have dangerous long-term side effects, which they can have; the CDC has published a list of problems with selected approved vaccines. Many experimental vaccines never make it out of the experimental phase. CNN made similar points back when Trump was, wrongheadedly (I thought so at the time) pushing for rapid approval of the Covid vaccines. Of course, the mercurial news organization hastened to forget all that when the Biden administration decided rapid vaccine deployment was a good idea. They shouldn’t have: for all the good they certainly have done, physicians warn us that vaccines can be dangerous for some, and experimental vaccines are, naturally, even more so.

Again, my point is simple and absolutely factual. Again:

experimental vaccine

billions of people (over two billion)

at the same time

You have to be willing to trust the welfare of billions of people not just to the honesty of our leaders and scientists—because things can go wrong for decent people. You must also trust their competence—and not just that, because competent people can make surprising, unforeseeable mistakes. You must also trust that we avoided the worst, that we dodged a bullet, and that they actually succeeded in making a more or less safe vaccine.

More
07 Aug 2021 17:30 - 07 Aug 2021 17:32 #391687 by Billy Shatine
MASS PSYCHOSIS - How an Entire Population Becomes MENTALLY ILL

In this video we are going to explore the most dangerous of all psychic epidemics, the mass psychosis. A mass psychosis is an epidemic of madness and it occurs when a large portion of a society loses touch with reality and descends into delusions. Such a phenomenon is not a thing of fiction. Two examples of mass psychoses are the American and European witch hunts 16th and 17th centuries and the rise of totalitarianism in the 20th century.

This video will aim to answer questions surrounding mass psychosis: What is it? How does is start? Has it happened before? Are we experiencing one right now? And if so, how can the stages of a mass psychosis be reversed?
Last edit: 07 Aug 2021 17:32 by Billy Shatine.

More
07 Aug 2021 17:36 #391688 by Billy Shatine
For Ketchim who is a Canadian:

carlbherman.blogspot.com/2021/08/2-cdc-l...-covid-19-tests.html

2 CDC labs made Covid-19 tests contaminated with Covid + over-cycled ‘tests’ for false-positives + PCR test made from generic flu because no Covid-19 samples exist + Alberta Canada rescinds all Covid-19 ‘health orders’ after admitting no Covid-19 samples

“With PCR if you do it well (increased test cycles) you can find almost anything in anybody.”
~ Kary Mullis, Ph.D, inventor of PCR, Nobel Laureate for Chemistry (more here, here, here, here)

“Guys like Fauci get up there and start talking, and he doesn’t know anything really about anything, and I’d say that to his face. Nothing.” ~ Kary Mullis, Ph.D, inventor of PCR, Nobel Laureate for Chemistry

"If you were in hospice and had already been given a few weeks to live, and then you also were found to have COVID, that would be counted as a COVID death. It means technically even if you died of a clear alternate cause, but you had COVID at the same time, it's still listed as a COVID death. So, everyone who's listed as a COVID death doesn't mean that that was the cause of the death, but they had COVID at the time of the death.” ~ Dr. Ngozi Ezike, MD, Director, Illinois Department of Public Health (and here)

More
09 Aug 2021 02:42 #391713 by Billy Shatine
alethonews.com/2021/08/08/time-is-runnin...ine-control-project/

By Daniel Miller | TCW Defending Freedom | August 9, 2021
WE HAVE a limited time to act. The essence of the situation now is clear: what is still perceived by many as a medical emergency is in reality a highly organised global corporate and political agenda. This agenda is directed towards imposing unimaginable control over the global human population though mandatory vaccination, connected to a digital passport, which will be linked to digital currency and a social credit score.

These technologies enable power to be centralised to a level of intensity never seen before in history.

At the controls of the machine will be the network which has orchestrated everything that has unfolded over the past eighteen months.

Here is what has happened in Great Britain since March last year. The Ministry of Health under the direction of Matt Hancock has presided over the deaths of tens of thousands of the elderly in care homes. These deaths were not caused by deciding to lock down too slowly, but were the outcome of a series of political decisions.

These included turning care homes into prisons, and banning relatives from visiting, and placing an enormous order for Midazolam, a sedative which has been used for euthanasia.

At this time the government also reduced hospital capacity, emptied untested and sick patients into care homes, suppressed the early treatment use of safe generic drugs and initiated a behavioural control campaign directed towards increasing fear.

If there had been a premeditated plan to maximise deaths while retaining plausible deniability that this plan existed, how would it have unfolded differently?

The government has now converted hotels into prisons and incarcerates everyone who enters Britain from an arbitrary list of countries, drawn up without clear logic, and subject to sudden rapid changes. Leaving and returning to the country now involves submission to a regimen of humiliating, pointless and expensive testing based on Drosten’s defective PCR tests and a disinformation myth of asymptomatic spread.

More
09 Aug 2021 02:43 - 09 Aug 2021 02:44 #391714 by Billy Shatine
alethonews.com/2021/08/08/time-is-runnin...ine-control-project/

Why are they doing this? To confuse and to humiliate, to deter travel, and to desensitise the population to a new normality of arbitrary imprisonment without trial.

Now the government has mandated the compulsory vaccination of care home workers even as evidence accumulates that the global universal vaccination programme, an unprecedented policy in the history of public health, following the unprecedented global lockdown, is a medical catastrophe with numbers of major side effects including death reported in the aftermath of vaccination climbing into tens of thousands, and still not ending the pandemic.

Mandating any medical treatment as a condition of employment writes medical apartheid into law; the fact that this treatment might be useless (since the ‘vaccines’ do not prevent contracting, transmitting or even dying from the virus) as well as dangerous indicates a darker logic.

The extension of the vaccine programme to children, who are at less risk from the virus than they are from vaccines, suggests the vaccines have a function independent of their role in serving as a vaccine passport Trojan horse. Children will be harmed and die due to this policy, having already been tortured for a year with pointless mandatory testing and propaganda baselessly accusing them of potentially becoming accidental murderers if they did not comply with government decrees. Meanwhile Carrie Antoinette Ceaușescu is pregnant once again, with Johnson having done to her what he has been doing to the country.

For the vaccines to receive regulatory approval (if not for further reasons) effective, safe and cheap treatments have been ruthlessly suppressed. In March 2020 the Lancet, once the most reputable medical journal in the world, now a propaganda organ for the global network, published a fake paper claiming hydroxychloroquine had a negative effect; the paper was eventually retracted. One of the largest hydroxychloroquine factories in the world burned down after an explosion. The highly effective drug ivermectin remains suppressed in the UK and criminalised in other countries. If these drugs had been made available tens of thousands of people would be still alive today. Instead official policy has increased the death toll on the road to mandating vaccines.
Last edit: 09 Aug 2021 02:44 by Billy Shatine.

More
More
09 Aug 2021 02:55 #391716 by Billy Shatine
alethonews.com/2021/08/07/its-just-why-i-wont-submit/

“It’s just…” – Why I Won’t Submit
By Addison Reeves | OffGuardian | August 7, 2021

It’s just two weeks. It’s just staying three feet apart. It’s just staying six feet apart. It’s just not going outside. It’s just not giving handshakes. It’s just working from home. It is just non-essential businesses that are closed.

It’s just bars. It’s just restaurants. It’s just theaters. It’s just concerts. It’s just dancing. It’s just intramural sports. It’s just choir.

It’s just non-essential medical services that you have to give up. It is just non-essential items that you are not allowed to buy. It’s just not being able to exercise. It’s just gyms. It is just the closure of your business for a while. It is just not making money for a while. It is just not being able to pay your bills for a little while.

It’s just a minor inconvenience. It’s just not being allowed to carpool. It’s just not socializing for a while. It’s just a mask. It’s just not traveling for a while. It’s just not hugging people for a while. It’s just missionary sex that is risky.

It is just not seeing your family and friends for a while. It’s just not visiting your grandparents temporarily. It’s just your grandparents not having visitors for their safety. It’s just one birthday you have to sacrifice. It’s just one Thanksgiving alone. It’s just one Christmas without your family. It’s just two birthdays you had to sacrifice. It is just not celebrating any milestones for a year and a half.

It’s just temporary. It’s just a safety measure. It is just your ability to pay cash. It is just contact tracing. It is just a health screening. It is just a temperature check. It is just a scan of your face. It’s just a minor loss of privacy.

It is just one semester. It is just two semesters. It is just one year out of your child’s life. It is just one more semester. It is just a high school graduation.

It’s just the birth of your grandchild that you missed. It is just not being able to be there for your relatives when they are ill or dying. It is just not having a funeral. It is just in person that you cannot grieve with your loved ones. It is just not getting to attend religious service. It is just not getting to practice some parts of your religion.

More
09 Aug 2021 15:30 - 09 Aug 2021 15:37 #391749 by ketchim
G00d Grief Thought this Conspirator deleted

HIM stupid Links of asinine Bloggers ! WTF

Chair about 6 pages are x as content deleted !

whats with that ???

Everytime a post was deleted it registered as Views

SO it incorrectly registered 6000 viewers hahahahahhaha :lol:

I will delete with an X as well so look for increased Viewers hehehehe
Last edit: 09 Aug 2021 15:37 by ketchim.

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds
CindyYes he is trying commentator gig !(26.04.2024, 21:52)(21:52)0
JudeQuestion??? Has Carlos Brathwaite retired from cricket ????(26.04.2024, 13:28)(13:28)0
ketchimCongrats to Guyana for 4 day red ball and CPL white ball Champions !(20.04.2024, 21:20)(21:20)0
JaniyahCongrats to Guyana Harpy Eagles on winning 4 day regional tournament - 2 years in a row(20.04.2024, 18:48)(18:48)0
ketchimEid Mubarak !(10.04.2024, 08:58)(08:58)0
ketchimGuyana Win the U-15 with Adrian Hetmeyer !(04.04.2024, 13:28)(13:28)0
ketchimU-15 Guyana Hetmeyer doing great !(01.04.2024, 22:35)(22:35)0
JaniyahCenturies for Tagenarine Chanderpaul and Tevin Imlach against Windward Islands in Antigua on day three.

Guyana declared on 224-2; Windwards need 420 runs to win.

Scorecard: https://matchcentre.windiescricket.com/match/13df0ffb-dfc3-4d3a-94bd-17426751e07c/scorecard

#cricnation592 #Guyana #TagenarineChanderpaul #TevinImlach #cricketnews #cricketlovers
(22.03.2024, 17:54)(17:54)0
JaniyahGuyana 436 all out, Permaul 90*,Anderson 87, Sinclair 72, Imlach 55, Chanderpaul 40.Roach 2/52, Jason H. 2/52, Warrican 2/98.(14.03.2024, 18:23)(18:23)0
MadisynThe United States will send a new military aid package for Ukraine worth $300 million, President Joe Biden's administration said on Tuesday, the first such move in months as additional funds for Kyiv remain blocked by Republican leaders in Congress(12.03.2024, 20:23)(20:23)0
ketchimRamadan BEGIND tonight !(10.03.2024, 12:52)(12:52)0
SawyerHeavy gunfire near Haiti's National Palace in Port-au-Prince(09.03.2024, 19:34)(19:34)0
MadisynBiden Signs $460 Billion Spending Package, Averting Government Shutdown(09.03.2024, 18:57)(18:57)0
MadisynGaza ceasefire talks end with no breakthrough as Ramadan deadline looms(05.03.2024, 07:05)(07:05)0
SawyerPutin ally says 'Ukraine is Russia' and historical territory needs to 'come home'(04.03.2024, 18:56)(18:56)0
MadisynJetBlue, Spirit Airlines call off $3.8 bln merger on antitrust hurdle(04.03.2024, 18:50)(18:50)0
ketchim165 not out ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchim1658 to Kevin Sinclair ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchimKane Williamson(16.02.2024, 12:22)(12:22)0
ketchimKanw 133 not out !(16.02.2024, 12:21)(12:21)0
CatherineHow Do I Know I’m Not the Only Conscious Being in the Universe?(13.02.2024, 10:33)(10:33)0
CollinI am writing to express my sincere gratitude for the information that you have provided on your website. I have found your site to be an invaluable resource of information, and I have learned a great deal from the articles and resources that you have shared.(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinbla... bla... bla...(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinthis was Sixes....semis next !(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThe article is really good. I found here looking for a good article because my heart was empty. There are a lot of different articles, so reading them makes me feel a bit empty. Next time I want to read an article about ... please(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThis blog post resonated with me on so many levels. Your personal anecdotes and real-life examples added a relatable touch to the topic. I could feel your passion and expertise shining through every word. I'd love to hear more about your experiences and insights on [related topic]. Thank you for sharing your blog wisdom and inspiring others in the process!(11.02.2024, 13:03)(13:03)0
CollinThis is very fascinating, You are an excessively skilled
blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to in quest of extra of your magnificent post.
Additionally, I’ve shared your website in my social networks
(11.02.2024, 13:01)(13:01)0
CollinVoucher to najlepsza forma prezentu dla ukochanej osoby. Taki bon podarunkowy, czyli voucher, czy też kartę podarunkową, możemy dać bez stresu ponieważ daje on możliwość wyboru w momencie korzystania, a to dla wielu osób jest najważniejsze. Kup voucher, spraw radość bliskim osobom i nie martw się, że prezent będzie nietrafiony.(11.02.2024, 13:00)(13:00)0
CollinMasaż jest to metoda leczenia znana od wielu lat. Zapraszam do salonu. Kliknij w podany link: drenaż limfatyczny Kielce(11.02.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
CollinWitam. Piekny blog i opisy. Ja polecam Forum Kosmetyczne(11.02.2024, 12:58)(12:58)0
ketchimthis was Sixes....semis next !(03.02.2024, 16:22)(16:22)0
KennediSo our yute did nt make the semis because of a washout. These global contests should set aside rain days for teh semis and finals.(02.02.2024, 19:44)(19:44)0
CatherineConfirmed by Cricket West Indies that West Indies will play a County XI side in a four-day warm up match at Beckenham in Kent starting 3rd July(31.01.2024, 19:51)(19:51)0
AugustineStep Aside Sir Joffra Archer and Kagiso Rabada..
Shamar Joseph has Arrived !!!
? ? ?
(29.01.2024, 13:43)(13:43)0
ketchimAfter 27 years, a VICTORY !(28.01.2024, 13:48)(13:48)0
ketchimWest Indies brat Australia by 8 runs : Guyana Shamar 7Fer !(28.01.2024, 13:46)(13:46)0
Niko2nd Test, West indies 266/8, Da Silva 79, Hodge 71, A.Joseph 32, Mckenzie 21, Chanderpaul 21, Sinclair 16 not out .(25.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimexcellent Win : Jewel 64*(24.01.2024, 11:38)(11:38)0
KareemGuyanese fast-bowler Isai Thorne took 4-46 from nine overs as West Indies restricted Scotland to 205-9 from 50 overs at the ongoing ICC Under-19 World Cup in South Africa.

This a must-win match for West Indies after they lost their opening match to the hosts by 31 runs.

(Photo: Cricket West Indies)
(24.01.2024, 10:27)(10:27)0
KareemKevin Sinclair will replace Gudakesh Motie in the second Test match in Australia.

This was confirmed by Captain Kraigg Brathwaite on the eve of the GABA Test.
(24.01.2024, 10:04)(10:04)0
MarthaVirat Kohli withdraws from first two Tests against England citing personal reasons.
BCCI has requested media and fans to respect Virat Kohli's privacy during this time and refrain from speculating on the nature of his personal reasons.
(22.01.2024, 10:57)(10:57)0
AlondraDat Jawbreaker from Joseph reminds me of Marshall !!(19.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimFirst ball DUCK but was Hazlewood !(18.01.2024, 14:48)(14:48)0
AlondraTage to face(16.01.2024, 19:35)(19:35)0
AlondraStarc has the ball(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
AlondraRally(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
ketchimAustralia win Toss and chose to field(16.01.2024, 19:19)(19:19)0
ketchim6:30 p.m. EST(16.01.2024, 17:09)(17:09)0
ketchim1st TEST : 6>30 EST....this evening ....Australia time is tomorrow lol(16.01.2024, 17:01)(17:01)0
chairmanWest Indies U19s clapped up New Zealand U19s in the warm up game.

Nathan Sealey, Joshua Dorne and Jewel Andrew the star turns.
(15.01.2024, 07:42)(07:42)0
Russell
Go to top