>

Getting Your Vaccine !

• maccoshus
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 Jan 2021 03:33 - 03 Jan 2021 03:40 #387737 by maccoshus

I HATE DEALING WITH NONSENSE! I PREFER TO ALLOW THE NONSENSE TO APHIXIATE ITSELF. THAT IS AHY I PAY LITTLE TO NO ATTENTIN TO KETCHIM AT ALL. ALL KETCHIM TALKS IS NONSESE, ATTEMPTS AT PROPAGANDA!

BUT AT TIMES THINGS POP UP THAT REQUIRE US TO TAKE NOTE... LIKE THIS COMMENT BY ONE ROBERT DOLAN IN THE COMMENTARY ON THE CREMATORIA THREAD'S LEAD ARTICLE:

"The total number of deaths this year is the same as previous years.

There are no excess deaths.

However…..heart attacks have disappeared. Cancer deaths have gone away. Flu is gone!

The only thing people die from is covid.

It’s MAGIC!!!!!!

that claim can stand some immediate research, which should be simple on the net. everyone should help themselves immediately by using internet search engines
Last edit: 03 Jan 2021 03:40 by maccoshus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• maccoshus
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 Jan 2021 04:51 - 03 Jan 2021 13:02 #387738 by maccoshus
MY ARGUMENT RELATIVE TO KETCHIM IS SIMPLE:

ketchim is a Coolie from Guyana! ketchim is not Pakistani or anything but a descendant of one of the most exploited groups in human history, whose exploitation has never stopped, even if currently ketchim, in his family's current generation has enough food to eat and clothes to wear.

that is the same as me, Nigger! out of another cane cutting exploitation. I am still a Nigger by social usurpation even if today I am not hungry. in fact I was allowed so much food they got me from that end as well: the High Carb, Low fat diet that gave me diabetes. As a result Big Pharma has hooked a spigot into my body draining my life's blood into their collective massive profit each year I remain alive

for both ketchim and I, and all like us and more, there is not now and never has there been any fact or reason at all for us to trust those who enslaved and indentured us during centuries past...the same class of people who still control us right now.

there is NONE! NADA and every word there is for NONE and NO REASON AT ALL, TO TRUST THE DESCENDANTS OF THOSE WHO CONTROLLED US, WHO STILL CONTROL US...AND THE SYSTEM BY AND WITH WHICH THEY CONTROLLED AND CONTROL US

in fact given modern technological advances there is every reason for us to be freaked out of our minds about the power of those who control, whose only limits relative to the safety of ordinary people are political, legal, physical, existential and legal. the ordinary people are vast in number so killing them off requires great sophistication, despite the vast advanced means of killing available to the elites.

the people may become spooked, freaked out and move en masse' and kill off the elites before they can all be killed themselves. so the elites are patient with their mass killing off of the ordinary people. the elites have no intent or desire to spook the ordinary population of the world into mass and immediate action against them, if they sense they are being killed-off.

so what then is ketchim's real social interest, his individual and class interest relative to the rich in the world?

that's right! the rich are his enemy as they are my enemy, and the enemy of all ordinary people alive.

IT IS A CLASS ISSUE! THE RICH HAVE MADE THEIR WEALTH AND SOCIAL POWER AT THE EXPENSE OF THE ORDIANRY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD,

THE RICH HAVE EXPLOITED US ALL- ORDINARY PEOPLE: AT TIMES ENSLAVED US, INDENTURED US, DONE ALL MANNER AND KIND OF WICKEDNESS TO ORDINARY PEOPLE THE WOLD OVER FOR CENTURIES NOW.

AND NOW THAT WE HAVE ARIVED AT A STAGE THAT REQUIRES SOCIAL CHANGE DUE TO TECHNLOGICAL ADVANCE,AND SYSTEMATIC ECONOMIC EXHAUSTION OF THE ESTABLISHED SYSTEM OF EXPLOITATION, SOCIETY MUST CHANGE FUNDAMENTALLY.

HUMAN SOCIETY CAN CHANGE IN RESPONSE TO THE NEEDS OF THIS DAY IN TWO WAYS...DEMOCRACY: EFFECTED BY THE PEOPLE FROM BELOW, CARRIED OUT IN REVOLUTON AGAINST THE RICH AND THEIR EXHAUSTED ECONOMIC SYSTEM.

OR REVOLUTION FROM THE TOP DOWN BY THE RICH: IN WHICH THE RICH ESTABLISHES A 'BRAVE NEW WORLD' THAT KILLS OFF MOST OF THE ORDINARY PEOPLE, WHOSE LABOR AND MARKET PARTICIPATION THEY NO LONGER NEED...WHILE GENETICALLY ENGINEERING THOSE ORDINARY PEOPLE THEY STILL WANT AROUND, TO BE IN TOTAL AND UNENDING CONFORMITY WITH WHAT THE RICH WANT FROM THEM.

my argument is that ketchim's existential class interest cannot be met or addressed by the rich iN reality. that is the case with all ordinary people. it is a class issue and we are assigned our class position by social reality not by personal choice.

if the rich are to remain with the social power they must do what they have to do in order to keep the wealth of society and the power over us all, it gives them. and if we are to save our existence as ordinary people we have no choice but to take over society, dispose of and eliminate the rich as a class with all the social power.

the ordinary people must take the global social power themselves and make a life that reflects the ordinary interest and safety in existence for all.

SO WHY IS KETCHIM REPRESNTING THE SIDE AND SOCIAL INTEREST OF HIS EXISTENTIAL CLASS ENEMY?

that is the question I am asking! ketchim is fully attuned to the existential interest and purpose of the rich, which I have called suicidal because if he rich wins out, kills off most ordinary people and control the remainder, then ketchim too is killed off and or controlled by being engineered, for they have no use for him.

ketchim's defense is the actual existence of so many ordinary people. once they are gone ketchim and those like him will be defenseless, have no defense at all and they would easily be rounded up and killed off themselves at that point

the rich know this is the total and complete interest of the rich, and what they must do to the ordinary people to keep their social position at the top of the human heap .
ordinary people who are knowledgeable know this, most of us can sense this as well. society has no choice but to evolve but it cannot evolve with both rich and ordinary people. one class has to go, to be absorbed by history. which will it be... them or us.

if the rich wins the contrary to what is bandied about, they cannot in their very minority numbers take humanity forward. in their effete affectations they cannot energize and carry society forward. life must be driven by human fecundity on all levels of life, by the vast ordinary multitudes for humanity to have a chance in universal existence.

if the rich wins they would soon collapse and begin to die off, unable to carry life forward in a vast universe with a few million of a formerly vast population of billions. I mean they cant eve scrounge around to find food and cook by ordinary and wild means of fire that might be possible in thrashed destroyed surroundings. by the hands of...or lack of handiness.. by the rich humanity would collapse back into the dust, into Ratta from which we evolved out of anyway, so many eons ago.

that is my argument! ketchim's existential interest cannot be met, addressed by the rich in any way save to kill him off, to dismiss that problem by killing off Coolies and all their descendants. and it is the same with Niggers!

ketchim then is a traitor, first to himself...then to his class and people: He is a traitor to Coolie and the historical wrong done to Coolies by the millions that still must corrected, avenged, compensated!

that is what I said from the start which got him pissed at me. I don't give a fuck! my life is on the line too, my children and their children. all the marbles are on the table... and what! I must be concerned about ketchim and his dangerous nonsense!

the rich don't love you bwoy! no matter how much they may be paying you for your betrayal of your own class and people. they never loved you, only used you, encouraged your sense of superiority over Niggers, to divide and rule us both. we were both cutters of the grass, Cane! to make sucrose sugar, to poison the rest of the world and control them too...with that poison.

and in the end if they win the money they paid you will be theirs again, as you have nowhere to keep it 'safely' but in their banks and financial institutions. even now they can take it and there isn't a dam thing you would be able to do about it, or get it back.
Last edit: 03 Jan 2021 13:02 by maccoshus.

• maccoshus
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 Jan 2021 05:18 - 03 Jan 2021 13:08 #387739 by maccoshus
I took some time to spell out a fair picture of my impression of this issue here. I must have been grabbing at straws, in a mess at the moment because I got an impression of ketchim that I found to be solid. I was totally wrong.

Imagine I was impressed by a person who has turned out to be a recommender of allowing into our own body...our own bodies...what your/our traditional enemy has made for you/us: an enemy who has never stopped killing you/us, poisoning you/us, locking you/us up in jails, shooting you/us down on the streets of cities everywhere.

look here! I did not know better! but if I knew better as I do now, I will let nothing from anyone at all, friend or enemy and all in-between, into my body by vaccination. if I cant see it, know what it is generally, can wash it and clean it if necessary... I am not even eating it.

we do not know, cannot know, do not have the means to know, what's in those vaccines... made by our TRADITIONAL ENEMY!

and if those vaccines are flawed, in any way at all injurious to us by omission or commission, it is not going to be easy to correct the effects...IF IT CAN BE CORRECTED AT ALL.

vaccines are nothing to be played around with. we should not be using vaccines at all. they are an unnecessary intercession between our bodies and our natural immune systems, the health and fitness of which is all we need for good health.

our various health departments ought to be focused on maintaining ordinary good health of citizens by diet and physical fitness, programs of public safety to minimize accidents, developing social success in providing education and jobs for all, the progressive elimination of social divisions etc., all of which promotes human happiness, that eliminates emotional depression which erodes good health.

that is how society ought to function, ought to proceed routinely.

if that is the case then people wont get sick that much, there would b no stupid 'plandemic' far less real pandemics. human health would take care of itself in any all health-stressful situations, with only minimal overall government input, so that the health department would be able to monitor totally and so know all there is to discover in the process, to continue effectively developing the protection of the population under their responsibility
Last edit: 03 Jan 2021 13:08 by maccoshus.

More
03 Jan 2021 12:58 #387772 by ketchim
Mapoui,

Go and get meds for SENILITY ....

Your views and Links are totally silly and useless ~

• maccoshus
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 Jan 2021 13:17 #387778 by maccoshus
take a vote! if your opinion comes out on top I quit immediately! :) :) :)

More
03 Jan 2021 13:21 - 03 Jan 2021 13:53 #387780 by ketchim
I am not here to vote on your Conspiracy Theories

MY posts are the science of the vaccines, its Inventors , the Ingredients List

understanding the DNA of the Virus.

and bringing the TWO together to FIGHT it out.

via Jabs, punches and Knock outs

www.bbc.com/news/uk-55518841

Your LATCH on thinking to Conspiracy Theories I CHOOSE to Ignore !

I have suggested to owners of this Site to GARBAGE your :

44+ pages of obscure LINKS cut and pasted as you reply to yourself 439 times :

that contributes NOTHING to understanding this Global Pandemic ~
Last edit: 03 Jan 2021 13:53 by ketchim.

More
03 Jan 2021 15:05 #387797 by chairman
Trump says Dr. Fauci works for him and he should be given credit for Dr. Fauci's work. Nope. Dr Fauci works for America/ns!

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.
cricketwindies.com/forum/

More
03 Jan 2021 15:33 - 03 Jan 2021 15:35 #387800 by ketchim
Last edit: 03 Jan 2021 15:35 by ketchim.

• maccoshus
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 Jan 2021 17:53 #387805 by maccoshus
go piss on yourself ketchim. you prolly do that naturally already can hold yourself back. you are a fake and traitor, a sell out and betrayer of your own class of people in the world.

you are ole' fart ole' Indian man who from the time I was a bwoy were known as dictators in their families, especially with their own daughters. I can see the way you treat Village Belle here even though she is a grown person capable of dealing with her own affairs...do not need you for any goddamn thing

now is you turn to be the jackass ole fart Indian man as you love all you were taught to love as a boy...the savage, colonial white man. you cant get over that at all can you!.

you have a lot of company...all the west indian old nigger and coolie men who love the white man more than anything in the world...would take their young daughters to the overseer white man to deflower and impregnate because he was superior

you and chairman are the absolute same thing eh, by the evidence on this board right here. and Village Belle too! this is an old colonialist board...a west indian board. and the west indies are an old colonialist place of there ever was one

you talking shit about DNA.. science my arse! you now little of DN ans what can be done with it already. allover the net there are real scientist who have demonstrated how dangerous those vaccines are by DNA use that you cannot understand nor explain. I can see that from what you write. you are no science expert...far far from it. you know very little.

you talking about Fauci. do you know what they think of Fauci in the States and of his vaunted science?

Fauci is not even a scientist. he is a goddamn BUREAUCRAT... WITH SOME EDUCATUION IN SCIENCE, WHO RAN A SCINCE DPARTMENT...WHO SUCKED ARSE AND ROSE UP TO GET THE POSITION HE HAS NOW, BECUSE HE IS A PET OF THE JEWISH MEN AND WOMEN WHO CONTROL THE USA, AND WHO CAN BE SURE THAT FAUCI WILL DO ALL THEY TELL HIM TO DO AND TO SAY.

More
03 Jan 2021 18:18 #387808 by ketchim
Senile ole rarse....Get a refill of your meds..

Because the Voices in yuh head getting LOUDER ...hahahahahahaha

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds
JaniyahCenturies for Tagenarine Chanderpaul and Tevin Imlach against Windward Islands in Antigua on day three.

Guyana declared on 224-2; Windwards need 420 runs to win.

Scorecard: https://matchcentre.windiescricket.com/match/13df0ffb-dfc3-4d3a-94bd-17426751e07c/scorecard

#cricnation592 #Guyana #TagenarineChanderpaul #TevinImlach #cricketnews #cricketlovers
(22.03.2024, 17:54)(17:54)0
JaniyahGuyana 436 all out, Permaul 90*,Anderson 87, Sinclair 72, Imlach 55, Chanderpaul 40.Roach 2/52, Jason H. 2/52, Warrican 2/98.(14.03.2024, 18:23)(18:23)0
MadisynThe United States will send a new military aid package for Ukraine worth $300 million, President Joe Biden's administration said on Tuesday, the first such move in months as additional funds for Kyiv remain blocked by Republican leaders in Congress(12.03.2024, 20:23)(20:23)0
ketchimRamadan BEGIND tonight !(10.03.2024, 12:52)(12:52)0
SawyerHeavy gunfire near Haiti's National Palace in Port-au-Prince(09.03.2024, 19:34)(19:34)0
MadisynBiden Signs $460 Billion Spending Package, Averting Government Shutdown(09.03.2024, 18:57)(18:57)0
MadisynGaza ceasefire talks end with no breakthrough as Ramadan deadline looms(05.03.2024, 07:05)(07:05)0
SawyerPutin ally says 'Ukraine is Russia' and historical territory needs to 'come home'(04.03.2024, 18:56)(18:56)0
MadisynJetBlue, Spirit Airlines call off $3.8 bln merger on antitrust hurdle(04.03.2024, 18:50)(18:50)0
ketchim165 not out ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchim1658 to Kevin Sinclair ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchimKane Williamson(16.02.2024, 12:22)(12:22)0
ketchimKanw 133 not out !(16.02.2024, 12:21)(12:21)0
CatherineHow Do I Know I’m Not the Only Conscious Being in the Universe?(13.02.2024, 10:33)(10:33)0
CollinI am writing to express my sincere gratitude for the information that you have provided on your website. I have found your site to be an invaluable resource of information, and I have learned a great deal from the articles and resources that you have shared.(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinbla... bla... bla...(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinthis was Sixes....semis next !(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThe article is really good. I found here looking for a good article because my heart was empty. There are a lot of different articles, so reading them makes me feel a bit empty. Next time I want to read an article about ... please(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThis blog post resonated with me on so many levels. Your personal anecdotes and real-life examples added a relatable touch to the topic. I could feel your passion and expertise shining through every word. I'd love to hear more about your experiences and insights on [related topic]. Thank you for sharing your blog wisdom and inspiring others in the process!(11.02.2024, 13:03)(13:03)0
CollinThis is very fascinating, You are an excessively skilled
blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to in quest of extra of your magnificent post.
Additionally, I’ve shared your website in my social networks
(11.02.2024, 13:01)(13:01)0
CollinVoucher to najlepsza forma prezentu dla ukochanej osoby. Taki bon podarunkowy, czyli voucher, czy też kartę podarunkową, możemy dać bez stresu ponieważ daje on możliwość wyboru w momencie korzystania, a to dla wielu osób jest najważniejsze. Kup voucher, spraw radość bliskim osobom i nie martw się, że prezent będzie nietrafiony.(11.02.2024, 13:00)(13:00)0
CollinMasaż jest to metoda leczenia znana od wielu lat. Zapraszam do salonu. Kliknij w podany link: drenaż limfatyczny Kielce(11.02.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
CollinWitam. Piekny blog i opisy. Ja polecam Forum Kosmetyczne(11.02.2024, 12:58)(12:58)0
ketchimthis was Sixes....semis next !(03.02.2024, 16:22)(16:22)0
KennediSo our yute did nt make the semis because of a washout. These global contests should set aside rain days for teh semis and finals.(02.02.2024, 19:44)(19:44)0
CatherineConfirmed by Cricket West Indies that West Indies will play a County XI side in a four-day warm up match at Beckenham in Kent starting 3rd July(31.01.2024, 19:51)(19:51)0
AugustineStep Aside Sir Joffra Archer and Kagiso Rabada..
Shamar Joseph has Arrived !!!
? ? ?
(29.01.2024, 13:43)(13:43)0
ketchimAfter 27 years, a VICTORY !(28.01.2024, 13:48)(13:48)0
ketchimWest Indies brat Australia by 8 runs : Guyana Shamar 7Fer !(28.01.2024, 13:46)(13:46)0
Niko2nd Test, West indies 266/8, Da Silva 79, Hodge 71, A.Joseph 32, Mckenzie 21, Chanderpaul 21, Sinclair 16 not out .(25.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimexcellent Win : Jewel 64*(24.01.2024, 11:38)(11:38)0
KareemGuyanese fast-bowler Isai Thorne took 4-46 from nine overs as West Indies restricted Scotland to 205-9 from 50 overs at the ongoing ICC Under-19 World Cup in South Africa.

This a must-win match for West Indies after they lost their opening match to the hosts by 31 runs.

(Photo: Cricket West Indies)
(24.01.2024, 10:27)(10:27)0
KareemKevin Sinclair will replace Gudakesh Motie in the second Test match in Australia.

This was confirmed by Captain Kraigg Brathwaite on the eve of the GABA Test.
(24.01.2024, 10:04)(10:04)0
MarthaVirat Kohli withdraws from first two Tests against England citing personal reasons.
BCCI has requested media and fans to respect Virat Kohli's privacy during this time and refrain from speculating on the nature of his personal reasons.
(22.01.2024, 10:57)(10:57)0
AlondraDat Jawbreaker from Joseph reminds me of Marshall !!(19.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimFirst ball DUCK but was Hazlewood !(18.01.2024, 14:48)(14:48)0
AlondraTage to face(16.01.2024, 19:35)(19:35)0
AlondraStarc has the ball(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
AlondraRally(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
ketchimAustralia win Toss and chose to field(16.01.2024, 19:19)(19:19)0
ketchim6:30 p.m. EST(16.01.2024, 17:09)(17:09)0
ketchim1st TEST : 6>30 EST....this evening ....Australia time is tomorrow lol(16.01.2024, 17:01)(17:01)0
chairmanWest Indies U19s clapped up New Zealand U19s in the warm up game.

Nathan Sealey, Joshua Dorne and Jewel Andrew the star turns.
(15.01.2024, 07:42)(07:42)0
ketchimMatch Draw but 105 to DaSilva and 99 to Kavem Hodge.....so good warm up match result !...(13.01.2024, 13:15)(13:15)0
ketchim251 - 8(10.01.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
ketchimMotie and Sinclair not out ~(10.01.2024, 12:56)(12:56)0
ketchimWarm Up match and couple of boys made DUCK 8 down for 232(10.01.2024, 12:55)(12:55)0
ketchimTEST match starts on 16th !(07.01.2024, 13:55)(13:55)0
AlondraRanji Trophy is BACK, another Exciting Season to look forward too. Big Scores, Grand Daddy Centuries, Lots of 6 and 7 Fer .(07.01.2024, 08:11)(08:11)0
ketchimIndia became the first team to lose six wickets without scoring a run in Tests(03.01.2024, 13:55)(13:55)0
Maddison
Go to top