>

the Covid Page

More
12 Dec 2020 12:44 - 12 Dec 2020 13:32 #386672 by ketchim
IF you stopped blabbing, IT will Dawn on you that this Discovery by the two Turkish born doctors :
has NEVER been used before .i.e., UNPRECEDENTED*

*un·prec·e·dent·ed : adjective
never done or known before

You can have "a history of vaccinations in my head"
BUT let me tell you : your history has become outdated and obsolete.

Just TRY to understand the new approach !
Last edit: 12 Dec 2020 13:32 by ketchim.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 Dec 2020 16:55 - 12 Dec 2020 17:49 #386677 by mapoui26
do you know what you are ketchim...a natural victim, born suicidal

you are a brown man and a Muslim, a historical Coolie to the elites you defend. not too long ago you would be cutting cane and living in a hut in Guyana.

you are not even a millionaire far less a billionaire who could claim membership among the elites. you are an ordinary joe posting on a cricket message board out of a third world country, yet look at where you stand on the issues of our time...in total opposition to your clear social interest in the world which is opposed to those of the elites who wish to kill you, me, and our entire social class.

far more Than wish to kill us, they are killing us off.

!. YOU DON'T HAVE A GODAMM SAY IN THE CREATION OF THE VACCINES!

!.YOU DONT KNOW HOW THEY WERE/ARE MADE AND WHAT WAS USED IN MAKING THEM!
!.YOU DONT KNOW ALL WHATS IN THEM

YET YOU ARE READY TO LAY DOWN TO RECEIVE THEM. AND WHAT IS WORSE YOU ARE CALLING ON ALL THE PEOPLE TO GO GET THE VACCINE AS EASILY AS EATING A BREAD SANDWICH: TO GO ROUTINELY TO RECEIVE SOMETHNG THEY DO NOT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT, OR WHATS IN THEM, HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CONTROL OVR THEM, CANNOT POSSIBLY BE SURE THAT THE VACCINE HAS NOT BEEN CONCEIVED OF AND CREATED TO HARM THEM...VACCINE WITH THE POWER TO ALTER THEIR LIVES NEGATIVELY FOREVER.

that is insane ketchim. that is sick and suicidal. what was that famous propaganda again, French was it? Anne Frank perhaps?

the story of the girl who committed suicide by willingly going to die with the rest of the victims, would not even live-on sustained by the thought of one day exacting revenge on those who victimized her group, her people.

you are a jackass ketchim! a joke! you are not even being even-handed but cautious, bearing in mind your experience as a Coolie in an exploitative world, cutting cane in rags on the Guyanese sugar plains... cautious but open minded. you are recommending that the people toss all concerns and precaution and go take the vaccine from those whom we know are corrupt criminals.

ISNT BILL GATES A CRIMINAL, OPEN PROOF ALL ALONG THAT HE IS...WHO HAS NOT BEEN ARRESTED AND TRIED FOR MASS MURDER YET BECAUSE OF HIS ENORMOUS POWER IN THE WORLD... SO FAR?

SAME WITH ANTHONY FAUCI... ALWAYS AROUND MASS KILLINGS AND GENOCIDE BY MEDICAL MEANS.

AND THOSE 2 ARE JUST THE TIP OF THAT ATROCIOUS MURDEROUS CROWD, INFESTING THIS CORONA VACCINATION THING...ALL EVER ALWAYS INVOLVED IN STUFF LIKE THIS.

YOU ARE WATCHING THE WORK OF A MURDEROUS MEDICAL MAFIA, A CRIMINAL MAFIA IN PROGRESS...AND YOU ARE RECCOMENDATIVE TO THE ORDINARY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD, TO GO BATHE IN WHAT IS ABSOLUTLY CERTAIN TO BE MURDEROUS PRODUCTS OF THIS HORRIFIC MEDICAL MAFIA

IF YOU ARE NOT SUICIDAL I READILY ADMIT THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT SUICIDAL IS KETCHIM. YOU ARE A SICK MAN! EMOTIONALLY ILL!

LOOK AT WHAT ELON MUSK SAYS...AND HE IS ONE OF THEM, A BILLIONAIRE!

ELON MUSK SAYS HE IS ALSO TOTALLY DISAPOINTED IN THE STUPIDITY AND WEAKNESS OF THE ORDINARY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD AS THEY LAY DOWN TO ALL OF THIS. DO YOU THINK HE HAD SUCH AS YOU IN MIND WHEN HE SAID THAT KETCHIM!?
Last edit: 12 Dec 2020 17:49 by mapoui26.
More
12 Dec 2020 18:01 #386679 by mapoui26
Here ketchim...Another Real Professional Gates and Fauci in all Probability Executed

alethonews.com/2020/12/11/the-great-kary...-about-antony-fauci/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kary_Mullis
More
12 Dec 2020 18:12 - 12 Dec 2020 18:20 #386680 by mapoui26
Look Again Ketchim...at what is really behind all of this. It is a program of political economy as I have been trying to stress all along. it is not a real Pandemic and medical at all, but using propaganda of such to impose a DRACONIAN PROGRAM OF SOCIAL CONTROL ON THE ORDINARY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD.

IN SUCH CONDITIONS THE VACCINES ARE BOUND TO BE ABOUT SOCIAL CONTROL. THE VACCINES ARE BOUND TO CONTAIN ELEMENTS THAT CONTROL POPULATION, CONTROL THE PEOPLE SOCIALLY..OR KILL OFF THE PEOPLE...DEPOPULATION

Don't you see? Cant you see THAT VACCINES OR NOT, NOTHING CHANGES! THE SAME DRACONIAN SOCIAL CHANGES ALREADY IMPOSED REMAIN IN PLACE... MASKS, LOCKDOWNS STAY IN PLACE, NOTHING CHANGES!!!!
THAT BEING THE CASE WHAT IS THE GODAMN POINT ABOUT VACCINATIONS?

alethonews.com/
Last edit: 12 Dec 2020 18:20 by mapoui26.
More
13 Dec 2020 07:25 #386682 by mapoui26
sebastianrushworth.com/

You would think that governments always do a cost-benefit analysis before embarking on a certain course of action, especially if it is likely to have significant effects on many different aspects of society. The global lockdowns in response to the covid pandemic probably constitute the largest, most extreme measures taken by western governments since the second world war. So, you would think a careful cost-benefit analysis would have been done before the decision was made to lock down.

Apparently, if you thought that, you would be wrong. As far as I am aware, not a single government anywhere has presented a carefully deliberated cost-benefit analysis, in which they look at all aspects, and then explain why they think lockdown is the right decision, in spite of all the likely harms.

Since no government has bothered to do this (at least publicly), we’re going to help out. This article will by no means be exhaustive, since the harms are innumerable, affecting every aspect of life. Instead, I’m going to focus on two things that I think are representative of wider harms, cardiovascular health and children’s health.

As I mentioned in a previous article, during the covid peak in spring in Stockholm, hospital admissions due to heart attacks were down 40% . Presumably the number of people having heart attacks didn’t decrease by 40%, so most likely a lot of people were having heart attacks but choosing to stay home for fear of catching covid. It seems similar patterns have been seen around the world. This is a big problem, for two reasons. Firstly, the risk of sudden cardiac death immediately after a heart attack is big. Secondly, if you have a heart attack and don’t get emergent treatment, you are at much bigger risk of permanent damage to your heart, which can result in chronic heart failure.
More
13 Dec 2020 08:26 - 13 Dec 2020 08:27 #386683 by mapoui26
Ketchim accuses me or making noise and not paying attention to the science but attention to what science?

ketchim has been paying attention to smoke and mirrors of the powerful people who are the actually making the noise. I try to respond to their claims.

Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates are making the most noise, a loud awful din.

and as the real science/scientists point, out those guys are not scientists at all, but are really bureaucrats and politicians in white medical frocks, playing experts for the people while pushing a nefarious agenda of political economy to achieve global social control to effect on humanity plans to ensure their minority perpetual control of global society

ketchim is totally wrong about everything. ketchim does not understand society and what class interest means socially. ketchim does understand economics to any required level and hot it relates to society, underpins social movement and explains social events. rather he understands alright but does not want to accept truth revealed

when it is stated that capitalism cannot produce economic security for the whole society he has said nothing about that salient fact.

capitalism can produce only what we see in society...extreme wealth and poverty and ongoing perpetual social chaos and extreme social suffering, wars of all kinds, international and global... massive elitist attack on the general population of the world, now defined as 'deplorables!'...environmental destruction on a global scale, massive resource depletion for trivial consumption...massive propaganda to produce equally massive fear among the people, keep the people of the world always on negative emotional edge, frightened out of their wits scared all the time

what ese can capitalism produce?

certainly not general human prosperity and well being. exploitative society/capitalism has produced no human prosperity in the centuries of it's existence. currently more people the world over are dirt poor, sick, uneducated with no hope at all of ever getting education, having a job and living the model of life they see in the papers on the tv in the movies

the most classic example of this is the USA itself that had devolved from the most advanced country, full of educated professional people who produced the cutting edge of scientific advance manufacturing, economics and all associated professions and general advance...to a failing country rapidly descending the lists of advanced countries. the USA is now filled with unemployed and poverty, crime, ill health, homeless. just name the national social negative and the USA leads

that is what capitalism has done to America...and the same to the United Kingdom and anywhere it holds sway. the most massive % of the wealth the entire collection of western nations have produced over the centuries is not concentrated in just a few hands, or families, led by the Banking Rothschilds. their wealth is such that it is uncountable.

that is what capitalism produces: utter, total comprehensive concentration of wealth in the fewest hands. that is what capitalism is designed to produce and that is has been its result in western nations where exploitative society, now capitalism, has dominated literally from its start to now. the point about capitalism is to make money. it never stops and it must ultimately produce only one man or woman with all the wealth. that is capitalism's true nature and process...and that is what we have now

and as technology advances and makes the working class redundant we have the emergence of full blown class war. the capitalist no longer has any need for the working class. but if the people are not employed they die. in capitalism that is no ones responsibility. you live and take your chances, its every man and woman for themselves. that's the way the system works. all who have employment have chance to go on. those who do not are toast

the people can fight back, seek to change the system, kill capitalism and make a system that uses all resources in the interest of the human collective. well there are people who always have work that pays them living wages called cops! police well equipped to stop the people if they try to do that.

the cops are back up by the military, the army...who are also well paid to stop the people if they try to look after themselves by taking over society. in the USA the same military is in charge of ''DISTRIBUTION OF THE COVID VACCINE" ISN'T THAT INTERESTING EH!!!!

that means if ordinary people refuse the vaccine the military is there to make them take it...MANDATORY! CANNOT BE AVOIDED OR REFUSED!

ketchim is also ignoring the literal prison society becomes regardless everywhere in the world, whether we take the vaccine or not. for those who do not take the vaccine no travel, no nothing, literally a standstill life. for those who do take it same reality almost for there will be so many checks and balances life becomes prison-like regardless.

that's part of the point of Covid, a major part...to lock society down, keep it under control forever while depopulation will go on until they have the population they need to be safe from social revolution from the bottom up.

our social life will never again achieve anything like normality from the interest point and purpose of ordinary people. the Covid 'pandemic' was designed to disenfranchise ordinary people totally and permanently, along with massive reduction in numbers

you can have all of this ketchim for free. you can take it to the bank.

YOU ketchim! like the rest of us deplorables are done for. those rich elites and their system that you love and defend do not love you in return. they are getting rid of you and you are assisting them in killing and your social class of people. don't you see them eating out and fancy, gathering together openly for the functions, no masks, no distancing nutten! while the people are locked down?

that's right. its all for us not them. they will live on freely and fully, out in the open enjoying life, unfettered and unshackled by Covid restrictions. that's for us only, not them. and you are one of the imps from among the deplorables in assistance to them, lining up the people to go take their pricks
Last edit: 13 Dec 2020 08:27 by mapoui26.
More
13 Dec 2020 11:43 - 13 Dec 2020 11:45 #386691 by ketchim
You are all over the damn place : why is a Chemist from 1993 ?

man look, you are going SENILE and posting "in all PROBABILITY " hahahahaha

Age catching up with you >>>>
Last edit: 13 Dec 2020 11:45 by ketchim.
More
13 Dec 2020 11:48 - 13 Dec 2020 11:51 #386692 by ketchim
You need your head examined ~
I bet you see those 2 guys in your dreams/and or nightmares !

You still asking "what science" of this new approach to Vaccines and Antigens ????????
You still not reading intelligent articles but listening to yourself and your Links ???
Last edit: 13 Dec 2020 11:51 by ketchim.
More
13 Dec 2020 11:55 - 13 Dec 2020 11:56 #386693 by ketchim
I already stated in these pages the non viability of the Capitalist doctrine
I already spoke on the Davos summit and the need for The Great ReSet !

but your head is so far up yuh arse with your conspiracy LINK
that you cannot see the trees from the forest !
Last edit: 13 Dec 2020 11:56 by ketchim.
More
13 Dec 2020 13:09 #386699 by mapoui26

what great Re-Set!!!! the world needs no reset from the top down. do you think they are waiting on you for a reset. look! the god dam re-set is in progress. the great Re-Set is Brave New World. Aldous Huxley must be rolling in his greave in anger.

all you chat is elitist nonsense. you don't know dialectics no relative opposites. you talk like if you know it all always correcting me with no god damn explanation with superior attitude. screw you!!!

existence is cause and effect...all that exists, evolved and evolves can do so only on what went before, how it went, why it went the way it did and the potential it produced.

capitalism was wrong but it worked because it was not entirely wrong and came out of what went before. but it produced its replacement while it was at it...the popular democracy that must replace capitalism. look at the failures of capitalism relative to what it takes for humanity to survive in nature and you will see what is to be done. that is why those who know say it must be a popular democracy.

you get that? POPULAR DEMOCRACY that can be created only by the deplorables for the deplorables by eliminating capitalism and creating as they go, or doing what they must to survive as they go. doing the essential to live with what they have the ways they do it that will be the popular democracy. they will not sit down and write constitutions. that is done, finished with, a pointless exercise. we have a constitution already and it is NATURE, THE ARBITER OF ALL EXISTENCE.

we will live by natural precept and principle or we will commit hare' hare'... which is what we are very near to at this point. we cannot live wrong and survive. capitalism is living totally wrong.

but I will say more of what I think on this next time. I have to make one more post then I got to do something that will take a minute
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds
ketchimLost the final Game but win series 3 games to 2 !(05.05.2024, 12:27)(12:27)0
NasirJohnson Charles 101* off 55 balls vs Nepal today

On the day the West Indies WC squad is named, a timely knock to remind us of what he is capable of
(01.05.2024, 13:09)(13:09)0
ketchimNepal beat West Indies in 1st T20 !(27.04.2024, 11:00)(11:00)0
CindyYes he is trying commentator gig !(26.04.2024, 21:52)(21:52)0
JudeQuestion??? Has Carlos Brathwaite retired from cricket ????(26.04.2024, 13:28)(13:28)0
ketchimCongrats to Guyana for 4 day red ball and CPL white ball Champions !(20.04.2024, 21:20)(21:20)0
JaniyahCongrats to Guyana Harpy Eagles on winning 4 day regional tournament - 2 years in a row(20.04.2024, 18:48)(18:48)0
ketchimEid Mubarak !(10.04.2024, 08:58)(08:58)0
ketchimGuyana Win the U-15 with Adrian Hetmeyer !(04.04.2024, 13:28)(13:28)0
ketchimU-15 Guyana Hetmeyer doing great !(01.04.2024, 22:35)(22:35)0
JaniyahCenturies for Tagenarine Chanderpaul and Tevin Imlach against Windward Islands in Antigua on day three.

Guyana declared on 224-2; Windwards need 420 runs to win.

Scorecard: https://matchcentre.windiescricket.com/match/13df0ffb-dfc3-4d3a-94bd-17426751e07c/scorecard

#cricnation592 #Guyana #TagenarineChanderpaul #TevinImlach #cricketnews #cricketlovers
(22.03.2024, 17:54)(17:54)0
JaniyahGuyana 436 all out, Permaul 90*,Anderson 87, Sinclair 72, Imlach 55, Chanderpaul 40.Roach 2/52, Jason H. 2/52, Warrican 2/98.(14.03.2024, 18:23)(18:23)0
MadisynThe United States will send a new military aid package for Ukraine worth $300 million, President Joe Biden's administration said on Tuesday, the first such move in months as additional funds for Kyiv remain blocked by Republican leaders in Congress(12.03.2024, 20:23)(20:23)0
ketchimRamadan BEGIND tonight !(10.03.2024, 12:52)(12:52)0
SawyerHeavy gunfire near Haiti's National Palace in Port-au-Prince(09.03.2024, 19:34)(19:34)0
MadisynBiden Signs $460 Billion Spending Package, Averting Government Shutdown(09.03.2024, 18:57)(18:57)0
MadisynGaza ceasefire talks end with no breakthrough as Ramadan deadline looms(05.03.2024, 07:05)(07:05)0
SawyerPutin ally says 'Ukraine is Russia' and historical territory needs to 'come home'(04.03.2024, 18:56)(18:56)0
MadisynJetBlue, Spirit Airlines call off $3.8 bln merger on antitrust hurdle(04.03.2024, 18:50)(18:50)0
ketchim165 not out ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchim1658 to Kevin Sinclair ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchimKane Williamson(16.02.2024, 12:22)(12:22)0
ketchimKanw 133 not out !(16.02.2024, 12:21)(12:21)0
CatherineHow Do I Know I’m Not the Only Conscious Being in the Universe?(13.02.2024, 10:33)(10:33)0
CollinI am writing to express my sincere gratitude for the information that you have provided on your website. I have found your site to be an invaluable resource of information, and I have learned a great deal from the articles and resources that you have shared.(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinbla... bla... bla...(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinthis was Sixes....semis next !(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThe article is really good. I found here looking for a good article because my heart was empty. There are a lot of different articles, so reading them makes me feel a bit empty. Next time I want to read an article about ... please(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThis blog post resonated with me on so many levels. Your personal anecdotes and real-life examples added a relatable touch to the topic. I could feel your passion and expertise shining through every word. I'd love to hear more about your experiences and insights on [related topic]. Thank you for sharing your blog wisdom and inspiring others in the process!(11.02.2024, 13:03)(13:03)0
CollinThis is very fascinating, You are an excessively skilled
blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to in quest of extra of your magnificent post.
Additionally, I’ve shared your website in my social networks
(11.02.2024, 13:01)(13:01)0
CollinVoucher to najlepsza forma prezentu dla ukochanej osoby. Taki bon podarunkowy, czyli voucher, czy też kartę podarunkową, możemy dać bez stresu ponieważ daje on możliwość wyboru w momencie korzystania, a to dla wielu osób jest najważniejsze. Kup voucher, spraw radość bliskim osobom i nie martw się, że prezent będzie nietrafiony.(11.02.2024, 13:00)(13:00)0
CollinMasaż jest to metoda leczenia znana od wielu lat. Zapraszam do salonu. Kliknij w podany link: drenaż limfatyczny Kielce(11.02.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
CollinWitam. Piekny blog i opisy. Ja polecam Forum Kosmetyczne(11.02.2024, 12:58)(12:58)0
ketchimthis was Sixes....semis next !(03.02.2024, 16:22)(16:22)0
KennediSo our yute did nt make the semis because of a washout. These global contests should set aside rain days for teh semis and finals.(02.02.2024, 19:44)(19:44)0
CatherineConfirmed by Cricket West Indies that West Indies will play a County XI side in a four-day warm up match at Beckenham in Kent starting 3rd July(31.01.2024, 19:51)(19:51)0
AugustineStep Aside Sir Joffra Archer and Kagiso Rabada..
Shamar Joseph has Arrived !!!
? ? ?
(29.01.2024, 13:43)(13:43)0
ketchimAfter 27 years, a VICTORY !(28.01.2024, 13:48)(13:48)0
ketchimWest Indies brat Australia by 8 runs : Guyana Shamar 7Fer !(28.01.2024, 13:46)(13:46)0
Niko2nd Test, West indies 266/8, Da Silva 79, Hodge 71, A.Joseph 32, Mckenzie 21, Chanderpaul 21, Sinclair 16 not out .(25.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimexcellent Win : Jewel 64*(24.01.2024, 11:38)(11:38)0
KareemGuyanese fast-bowler Isai Thorne took 4-46 from nine overs as West Indies restricted Scotland to 205-9 from 50 overs at the ongoing ICC Under-19 World Cup in South Africa.

This a must-win match for West Indies after they lost their opening match to the hosts by 31 runs.

(Photo: Cricket West Indies)
(24.01.2024, 10:27)(10:27)0
KareemKevin Sinclair will replace Gudakesh Motie in the second Test match in Australia.

This was confirmed by Captain Kraigg Brathwaite on the eve of the GABA Test.
(24.01.2024, 10:04)(10:04)0
MarthaVirat Kohli withdraws from first two Tests against England citing personal reasons.
BCCI has requested media and fans to respect Virat Kohli's privacy during this time and refrain from speculating on the nature of his personal reasons.
(22.01.2024, 10:57)(10:57)0
AlondraDat Jawbreaker from Joseph reminds me of Marshall !!(19.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimFirst ball DUCK but was Hazlewood !(18.01.2024, 14:48)(14:48)0
AlondraTage to face(16.01.2024, 19:35)(19:35)0
AlondraStarc has the ball(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
AlondraRally(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
ketchimAustralia win Toss and chose to field(16.01.2024, 19:19)(19:19)0
Hector
Go to top