>

Heres A Quote Ketchim! Someone Sent it to Me..

More
3 days 15 hours ago - 3 days 15 hours ago #378407 by mapoui
[can you make sense of it :dry: :dry: :dry:

quote] "MY COMRADES WILL REVEAL THEMSELVES WHEN THEY AVENGE MY DEATH". SOLDIERS WIN BATTLES; LOGISTICS WIN WARS. "BEING HUMAN MEANS HAVING THE CAPACITY TO FEEL BEING GUILTY OF WRONG-DOING$. ARE WHITES BEYOND BEINGS MERELY HUMAN? FOR SURE, THEY ARE BEINGS OF DEMI-GOD CAPACITY, AND CAPABILITY. BECAUSE, TO BE HUMAN IS TO BE CAPABLE OF POSSESSING SHAME. OF BEING POSSESSED BY SHAME. THUS, A DEMIGOD, INCAPABLE OF SHAME IS CAPABLE OF COMMITTING GENOCIDE AND THEN, TO ASSUAGE ANY POSSIBILITY OF NASCENT GUILT, CELEBRATING IT WITH TIMES SPECIALLY SET ASIDE, NOT FOR REJOICING OVER DEATH, BUT FOR THANKGIVINGS OVER BEING ALIVE; BECAUSE, EVEN GODS ABHOR MORTALITY, EXCEPT WHEN IT INFECTS OTHERS; WHEN IT INFECTS VICTIMS. IN SHORT, EVEN THOSE DEITIES ASSOCIATED WITH WHITE CULTURE MUST THEREBY COUNTENANCE GENOCIDE AS A FORM OF SPIRITUAL RENEWAL. THEREFORE, WHITES DO NOT WORSHIP THEIR GOD. THEIR GOD WORSHIPS THEM. IN SHORT, WHITES HAVE REPLACED THEIR GODS WITH THEMSELVES, AND THEMSELVES WITH THEIR GODS. AND ONE SURE DEFINITION OF THAT CAPACITY IS TO POSSESS WHAT EVEN GODS ABHOR: PRACTISING GENOCIDE; NOT OUT OF NEED, BUT OF NECESSITY. THUS, TO STILL REMAIN HUMAN IS TO STILL VALUE THE POSSESSING OF GUILT FOR IT'S OWN SAKE; NOT FOR THE SAKE ONE'S SENSE OF BEING ONLY DIVINE.[/quote]
Last edit: 3 days 15 hours ago by mapoui.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 days 15 hours ago #378408 by mapoui
I am going to try to edit it

More
3 days 15 hours ago #378409 by mapoui
does this make it more sensible

WIN BATTLES; LOGISTICS WIN WARS.                                    

"BEING HUMAN MEANS HAVING THE CAPACITY TO FEEL BEING GUILTY OF WRONG-DOING$. ARE WHITES BEYOND BEINGS MERELY HUMAN? 

FOR SURE, THEY ARE BEINGS OF DEMI-GOD {DEMIGOD} CAPACITY, AND CAPABILITY...BECAUSE, TO BE HUMAN IS TO BE CAPABLE OF POSSESSING SHAME, OF BEING POSSESSED BY SHAME. 

THUS, A DEMIGOD, INCAPABLE OF SHAME IS CAPABLE OF COMMITTING GENOCIDE.  AND THEN, TO ASSUAGE ANY POSSIBILITY OF NASCENT GUILT, CELEBRATING IT WITH TIMES SPECIALLY SET ASIDE, NOT FOR REJOICING OVER DEATH, BUT FOR THANK{S}GIVING{S} OVER BEING ALIVE; BECAUSE, EVEN GODS ABHOR MORTALITY, EXCEPT WHEN IT INFECTS OTHERS; WHEN IT INFECTS VICTIMS. 

IN SHORT, EVEN THOSE DEITIES ASSOCIATED WITH WHITE CULTURE MUST THEREBY COUNTENANCE GENOCIDE AS A FORM OF SPIRITUAL RENEWAL. THEREFORE, WHITES DO NOT WORSHIP THEIR GOD{s}... THEIR GOD{s} WORSHIP{S} THEM. 

IN SHORT, WHITES HAVE REPLACED THEIR GODS WITH THEMSELVES, AND THEMSELVES WITH THEIR GODS. AND ONE SURE DEFINITION OF THAT CAPACITY IS TO POSSESS WHAT EVEN GODS ABHOR..PRACTIS(C)ING GENOCIDE... NOT OUT OF NEED, BUT OF NECESSITY. 

THUS, TO STILL REMAIN HUMAN IS TO STILL VALUE THE POSSESSING OF GUILT FOR IT'S OWN SAKE; NOT FOR THE SAKE {of} ONE'S SENSE OF BEING ONLY DIVINE.  

More
3 days 14 hours ago #378413 by mapoui

humans have a problem with reality, with truth.  I see that as a consequence of the insinuation of religious ideology between nature and human consciousness.  such religious ideology has become palliative as we have made reality into a bad word, concept.  instead of placing reality first and dealing with it successfully we have place the religious palliative first the reward for which is not in this life but in heaven..at the end of this life which is all hurt and harm, bad not good, painful not sweet in any way.  sweetness is only at the end not at the start or in the middle..at the end as we morph into heaven

if life, reality came first in our live, dealings, issues, the problems that are to be solved to secure human life in existence, then this is what we would be dealing with..not the utter dangerous insanity like this.. that comes with religious belief and practices which in no way reflects reality.

if there is a god IT would be in truth, in reality and conscious that we would be..will be able to detect, to prove.  and I believe from what I have seen so far that there is something beyond us but it has nothing to do with the Bible and all that stuff created out of thin air, by those who had vested interest in such creations.  all that has resulted from such creations is the immense human insanity we have been dealing with since their creation, that crawls right out of the religious fictions we have saturated ourselves with.

no offense meant but I like  life..and if religion satisfied my love of life in any way there is where I would be, met and created human happiness and facility in life, contributed in any way in making humanity better, facile in life, loving, diplomatic, living with positive purpose rather than their opposite of positive purpose.  religion is the utter opposite of all that..the personnel of religion utterly impossibly rancid people from pope all the way down to acolyte..and in-between war mongering, justifying of war and human division, blessing racism and elite class rape of all society..parasitic somethings churches/religions refusing to bite the hands that feed it-the Rich..while giving the back of its hand to those who need the palm most, in love and assistance and guidance.. the exploited, miss-educated and propagandized and impoverished poor

humanity would not go insane were we living focused on and rooted in reality.  there would be no reason to.  we would not be dreaming of goods..fictitious ones that spawn all that insane thought and commentary all you quoted to me there.  all the words associated with such insanity would not have been coined:  Narcissism, Nihilism, egotism, racial superiority..and on and on etc.  we come to those thing because we created the gods ans set them up to standards we perceive as the best standards to live by.  the best standards by which to live are in nature itself.in nature out of which we actually came so nature is basis.  and if we do not follow natures principles we die, create the conditions that expel us form life..a state of affairs we are now approaching

we made the gods to reflect those who made them.  there is a Jewish god so god is Jew..say way he is an Indian and Chinese Buddhism..or a mixed Moslem or white Catholic.  the gods were Black once but we did not call them gods as far as I know.  we made no religions..but then again all we knew were Black.  now we know humanity and where we came from to an extent..we know we were all Black at one point moved around and changed..so the original Black figures are white figures too..and Indian and Chinese etc.  the root is all the same..the truth.  nature!

the curative is to get back  to nature..to create human democracy that imposes the ideology of the majority on society, that cleans up human division and makes truth once again the real value of existence.  and such truth will allow us to teach ourselves what is accurate about our own story, that we have proven so far about our own story... setting us up to go get to the bottom of things... and the top too.  we cannot have truth in divided, minority dominated society.  in such society the truth will always be what the dominant minority  says it is..not what in fact is truth.  and we have already seen the consequences of living outside of truth..the rife insanity we have currently that infuses society to the point of collective death... the door of which we are currently knocking on as we speak.

More
3 days 10 hours ago #378448 by ketchim
You can win the Battle BUT lose the War ;)

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds
Go to top