>

" No Greens Fuh You!!!"

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Jan 2020 19:55 #378060 by mapoui
Replied by mapoui on topic " No Greens Fuh You!!!"
are the wires above really dangerous.....?

let me investigate?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 Jan 2020 08:12 #378066 by mapoui
www.forbes.com/sites/stevensalzberg/2014...cancer/#5a8c5f264977

In 2002, the WHO commissioned a huge (339 pages) and very thorough report on all the types of electrical and magnetic fields on the planet and how these EMFs might effect our health. Among its findings were:

“There is little experimental or theoretical evidence that mutations could be directly caused by ELF [extremely low frequency] magnetic fields…. There is little evidence that ELF electric or magnetic fields can cause malignant transformation of cells in culture.”

The final conclusion of the WHO commission was that

“Static electric and magnetic fields and extremely low-frequency electric fields are not classifiable as to their carcinogenicity to humans (Group 3).”

Group 3 means we don’t have any positive evidence that EMFs cause cancer. The only lower category, Group 4, would mean we have evidence that electromagnetic fields do NOT cause cancer, but such evidence is very difficult to produce. In other words, they concluded that the evidence didn't support a link, but more studies might yet find something.

After the 2002 report by the WHO, a study in 2005 raised the alarm again. In that study, Gerald Draper and colleagues claimed to find an association between the distance to the nearest high voltage power line and childhood leukemia. Draper found that living less than 200 meters from these power lines (in England and Wales) raised the risk of leukemia significantly compared to living at least 600 meters away.

The scientific reaction to the Draper study immediate and highly critical. Hepworth and colleagues pointed out that the results did not support a causal role for electromagnetic fields (which were not measured), but at best a geographic correlation. Kheifets and colleagues demonstrated out that the effect disappeared when the control groups were analyzed differently. Other critiques quickly emerged as well: a sign that science was working to self-correct, as it often does. But Draper’s study was widely reported, while the criticisms were not. The critiques, though, paint a compelling picture that Draper’s work was seriously flawed.

More
07 Jan 2020 10:51 - 07 Jan 2020 10:55 #378112 by ketchim
Replied by ketchim on topic " No Greens Fuh You!!!"

ketchim wrote: Look man, dem even say the hydro wires (EMFs) give yuh Cancer :ohmy:

mapoui wrote: Group 3 means we don’t have any positive evidence that EMFs cause cancer.
find an association between the distance to the nearest high voltage power line and childhood leukemia.

Just the thought of Cancer and Lukemia : I would run from them Property!
Chinese and Indian though dont give a crap : them buying where is a good deal...
while Guyanese and Trinis : Planting veggies and tomato below the EMFs hydro wires ~
regardless of potential health risks !
Last edit: 07 Jan 2020 10:55 by ketchim.

More
07 Jan 2020 10:57 - 07 Jan 2020 10:58 #378113 by ketchim

mapoui wrote: are the wires above really dangerous.....? let me investigate?

I just won't take the chance of eating fruits and veggies FROM the Field below ~
OR buy a house that backyard runs alongside dem EMFs :(
Last edit: 07 Jan 2020 10:58 by ketchim.

More
07 Jan 2020 11:01 - 07 Jan 2020 11:02 #378114 by ketchim
Anyways, it looks ridiculous in New Yark ~

will check Googs in Florida : sure he is a Culprit !
whom front yard curb appeal hava a cascadoo/hassa man dug Pond :whistle:

Me prefer Cappo backyard with real Turkeys running around :) :)

AND Chair front yard flower garden that competes with Belle's Burlington ~
Last edit: 07 Jan 2020 11:02 by ketchim.

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
07 Jan 2020 11:51 - 07 Jan 2020 12:19 #378115 by mapoui
'Belle lives in Burlington? she mus' be rich'

I live right in the miggle between Ancaster..another very rich town in the vicinity of Burlington - and Dundas..another rich town in the vicinity of Burlington. very nice area bwoy, let me tell you, thought at times the pollution vamping in, makes one cough and cough and cough ;) ;)

at times like dat the lake shore is very available with breezes that tend to mitigate the pollution in the air. downtown Burlington on the lake shore is particularly nice on summer Fridays night. oh man I love that spot..dong there during those hours..anytime of the day in fact..Fridays. something about a Friday in summer bwoy! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

one of the real pleasures in Ontario life... Summer Fridays. they are too short and too few! :lol: :lol: :lol:

anyhow I see what you mean about high tension wires and health. you doh know but that is no reason to go towards them, live under them and so on. I sated away too and always had a backyard garden :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edit: 07 Jan 2020 12:19 by mapoui.

More
07 Jan 2020 12:28 #378123 by ketchim

mapoui wrote: 'anyhow I see what you mean about high tension wires and health. you doh know but that is no reason to go towards them, live under them and so on .. :lol:

Exactly......I dont play Russian Roulette, either ! ;)

More
07 Jan 2020 12:29 #378124 by ketchim

mapoui wrote: 'Belle lives in Burlington? she mus' be rich'

Methink she lucked in to a rich hubby, Retiree lol :woohoo:

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
07 Jan 2020 13:33 - 07 Jan 2020 13:35 #378143 by mapoui

ketchim wrote:

mapoui wrote: 'Belle lives in Burlington? she mus' be rich'

Methink she lucked in to a rich hubby, Retiree lol :woohoo:

bwoy I love that region. I love ontario from west of Oakville all the way to Fort Erie and including Niagara Falls

I cool from the time you hit Appleby and Walkers Line going west..south and north

have you ever hung out in City of Burlington ,on the lake in the summer....its small but sweet, cool. and on a Fridays it is jam packed: walkers, gawkers, shopping,
sipping, snacking in pubs, deli, open air too....on the lake etc

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edit: 07 Jan 2020 13:35 by mapoui.

More
08 Jan 2020 12:47 #378205 by ketchim

ketchim wrote: Me prefer Cappo backyard with real Turkeys running around :)

Cappo you got rid of those Wild turkeys ?

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds

Ketchim Shoutbox (forum)

Go to top