>

West Indies Cricket
Join Today

The Poop Says: Homosexuality is A Very Serious Problem

More
05 Dec 2018 17:53 - 05 Dec 2018 17:54 #367329 by mapoui

ketchim wrote: hahahahaha...u cracking meh up here !
fellahs juss tekking wood and dont bat an eyelid ...
the technology fuh bamsee gel just slides it in : no pain ??

leh dem kery orn !

from study googs..what they call scholarship.

I am a black man born into social wood. I have to get out and to get out I mus' know my enemy. and getting to know my enemy I got to know he like wood..to give and take and to suck wood too.

is up in the cold yuh see...when things get bad which was frequent up in the cold he ate his own. he started with the old women, then regular women. so when he had no women he bull.

he cud capture other men and bull dem before he ate them too.

what you mus do Googs is get serious about that cold white experience..about knowing it and how it shaped our white bretherin
Last edit: 05 Dec 2018 17:54 by mapoui.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Dec 2018 14:36 - 12 Dec 2018 14:38 #367480 by mapoui
www.pagadiandiocese.org/2018/12/11/cardi...ays-of-deliberation/

more cak diving by the highest men in the church for the Poop to deal with

GUILTY!!!!!

a CHOIR bWOY mASTER NOW kETCHIM

www.inquisitr.com/5205914/cardinal-georg...-abusing-choir-boys/ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

BE CAREFUL KETCHIM. DOAN GET BEAT UP AGAIN! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edit: 12 Dec 2018 14:38 by mapoui.

More
12 Dec 2018 14:43 #367481 by mapoui
theweek.com/articles/670249/child-abuse-...-coming-pope-francis

he Catholic Church has long been plagued by sickening scandals involving priests abusing children. And there is reportedly another scandal coming — this one of the pope's own making.

Two people with direct ties to the Vatican tell me that Pope Francis, following the advice of his clubby group of allies in the curia, is pressing to undo the reforms that were instituted by his predecessors John Paul II and Benedict XVI in handling the cases of abuser priests. Francis is pushing ahead with this plan even though the curial officials and cardinals who favor it have already brought more scandal to his papacy by urging him toward lenient treatment of abusers.

In 2001, the Vatican instituted a massive reform in how it handled the cases of priests who abused children. The power to deal with these cases was taken away from the Congregation of the Clergy and the Roman Rota (the Vatican's Court), and placed in the office of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith (CDF). Subsequently, the volume and speed with which the Catholic Church defrocked abuser priests went up. This was Pope Benedict's legacy of trying to confront "the filth" in the Church.

Recently, Pope Francis had the Vatican's secretary of state, Cardinal Pietro Parolin, request an opinion from the Pontifical Council for Legislative Texts, led by Cardinal Francesco Coccopalmerio, regarding the possibility of transferring competence to deal with abuser priests from the CDF back to Clergy and the Rota. Coccopalmerio's office responded with a positive answer.

And although it was not mentioned in media reports, Pope Francis also discussed this "reform of the reform" on child abuse when he met with his special advisory group, the Council of Cardinals, in mid-December, an official with direct knowledge of the meeting told me. The press office of the Vatican did not respond to requests for confirmation or comment.

More
12 Dec 2018 17:08 - 12 Dec 2018 17:09 #367498 by ketchim

mapoui wrote: BE CAREFUL KETCHIM. DOAN GET BEAT UP AGAIN! :lol: :lol:

hahhaaha ...I know, eh ? these parents are Crazy.
knowing all we know as publicised : why would they have dem lil son in de choir ?
this fellah from Guyana once told me he audition as a kid for their Choir : recommendation of him Teacher !
and his Dad forbid him to join !
he laughing remarked he was still a Virgin from that end :woohoo: :woohoo:
Last edit: 12 Dec 2018 17:09 by ketchim.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
Go to top