>

West Indies Cricket
Join Today

The Poop Says: Homosexuality is A Very Serious Problem

More
04 Dec 2018 00:27 #367235 by mapoui
cathnews.co.nz/2018/12/03/homosexuality-priesthood-pope/

Homosexuality in the clergy “is something that worries me,” Pope Francis has been quoted as saying in excerpts from an interview in a book called ‘The Strength of a Vocation’, released in Italy on Saturday.

The Italian daily Corriere della Sera website, which published the excerpts of the papal interview, quotes Francis as saying “in our societies it even seems homosexuality is fashionable.

Another Italian news outlet, ANSA, quotes Francis as saying it is an “error” to argue that having gays in convents “isn’t so grave.”

“The issue of homosexuality is a very serious issue that must be adequately discerned from the beginning with the candidates [for religious life or the priesthood].

“In our societies it even seems that homosexuality is fashionable and that mentality, in some way, also influences the life of the church.”

Francis says he is concerned about this, because “perhaps at one time it did not receive much attention.”

Since 2016, training for Catholic priests has stressed the obligation of sexual abstinence. Gays and those who support “gay culture” are barred from holy orders.”

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Dec 2018 00:35 #367236 by mapoui
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_homosexuality

www.wnd.com/2018/08/the-catholic-churchs-homosexual-problem/

The question, then, is simple: Does the Catholic Church have a homosexual problem?

According to Cardinal Raymond Burke, “It was clear after the studies following the 2002 sexual abuse crisis that most of the acts of abuse were in fact homosexual acts committed with adolescent young men. There was a studied attempt to either overlook or to deny this. Now it seems clear in light of these recent terrible scandals that indeed there is a homosexual culture, not only among the clergy but even within the hierarchy, which needs to be purified at the root. It is of course a tendency that is disordered.”

If you’re surprised to hear this candid admission, you’re not alone. As Cardinal Burke observed, “There was a studied attempt to either overlook or to deny this.”

Yes, it was fine to talk about Catholicism’s problem with pedophilia. It was fine to discuss sexual scandals in broad terms. But it was basically forbidden to connect them directly to homosexuality.

More
04 Dec 2018 00:46 #367237 by mapoui
www.alternet.org/story/146920/what%27s_r...sexual_abuse_problem

BELIEF
What's Really Behind the Catholic Church's Sexual Abuse Problem?
Why has the Church been plagued by so much pedophilia – predominantly homosexual? And why has a scandal regarding this situation erupted only now?
By Harriet Fraad / Tikkun May 19, 2010, 2:00 AM GMT
Print
28 COMMENTS
The global Catholic Church is confronting an extraordinary crisisnot faced since the Reformation, which began with sharp criticisms of the Church and ended with a schism out of which emerged the establishment of a separate Protestant Church.

Today, sexual abuse allegations against priests are surging in a startling array of nations: the United States and Canada, New Zealand, Australia, France, Italy, Austria, Germany, The Netherlands, Ireland, Switzerland, Belgium, Bolivia, Mexico, Brazil and Chile. New abuse scandals erupt daily. The John Jay School of Criminal Justice estimates that, in the U.S. alonebetween 1950 and 2002 hundreds of thousands of children have been sexually abused by Catholic Clergy.

In fact, the Catholic Church has a 2,000 year history of sex abuse. In their acclaimed book, Sex, Priests and Secret Codes(2006), Father Thomas Doyle, with former monks Richard Sipes and Patrick Wall, used its own documents to confirm the Church’s 2,000-year problem with clerical sex abuse.

Why has the Church been plagued by so much pedophilia – predominantly homosexual? And why has a scandal regarding this situation erupted only now?

More
04 Dec 2018 00:49 #367238 by mapoui
Cont'd

Why Pedophilia?

As to the first question, the sheer extent of homosexual pedophilic abuse within the Church prompts my speculation that an extremely patriarchal institution, combined with the all-male hierarchy’s repudiation of women as equal partners in service and governance, perhaps engenders a homoerotic internal culture that attracts homosexual men to the priesthood. However, those factors alone cannot explain the predominance of homosexual pedophilia. After all, a high proportion of nuns operating in Catholic all-female environments tend to be lesbians — but not lesbian pedophiles (See Lesbian Nuns: Breaking Silence by Rosemary Curb, LibraryThing).

A therapist who treats abuser priests, Leslie Lothstein, proffers another possible explanation. Lothstein implicates the sexual immaturity of priests, who by entering the seminary often as young as 14, miss a critical passage of maturation — first-time sexual experimentation — that is accessible to their non-seminarian peers. Caught in a bind of stunted sexual growth, such men may be driven emotionally to claim and possess their past unexplored adolescent territory that the rules of a celibate priesthood had placed out of bounds.

My own complementary explanation derives from working with two active priests, two former priests, and several ex-seminarians, who quit their studies partly out of disgust with the sexual abuse to which their teachers subjected them. My work demonstrated, sadly, that sexual abuse at the seminary can simultaneously initiate youngsters into homosexual pedophilia and impart the lesson that Catholic institutions tolerate pedophilia. Moreover, such abuse can also cause a victim to later appropriate his former abuser’s predatory/aggressive behavior as psychological compensation for the shame he had felt during the time he was being abused at the seminary.

More
04 Dec 2018 16:08 #367262 by ketchim
The formation of the Priesthood was premised on Homosexuality.
Only that sexual preference was interested in being a "man of the cloth"

Real guys (like me) ... were busy chasing pussy instead of Bible classes/studies.......

More
04 Dec 2018 16:37 - 05 Dec 2018 12:08 #367263 by mapoui
you see the Poop is a hypocrite and a liar. he of all people shud know the history of his church.

when deh made the catholic church making a safe place in it for homosexuality was the Intention. that was the plan. the church was/is just a front...its major business not saving souls but effing them..i.e by controlling them to keep them in social order, obedient to the state with the jackarse Jesus christ story... and literally effing the boys, and men in the church under the authority of god

with god on their side who is going to tell a priest no..or go report him? no one that's who.

but all the same from the start to now there have been homosexual scandals in the Catholic church..for 2 thousand years and counting :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

and the Poop mus' know..he have to know the history of his church. after all he is the Poop!

the catholic church has been a homosexual organization from its inception to now. and this Poop cant change it..even if he wants to..which I seriously doubt..

bulling is the business of the catholic church...all over it, inside, on the roof, on the floor, on the sides, in and out of beds, on the pews and altars, sprinkled with holy wartuh or dry... everywhere in dat church.

the catholic church is a living scandal. it cant be changed. it has to be burnt to the ground to expiate its evil
Last edit: 05 Dec 2018 12:08 by mapoui.

More
05 Dec 2018 10:18 #367273 by Googley

the catholic church is a living scandal. it cant be changed. it has to be burnt to the ground

Maps! You inciting violence!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Calm dung ole man!

More
05 Dec 2018 12:11 - 05 Dec 2018 12:12 #367294 by mapoui

Googley wrote:

the catholic church is a living scandal. it cant be changed. it has to be burnt to the ground

Maps! You inciting violence!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Calm dung ole man!

wot calm yu talkin' about? I calm! but I callin' Black Stalin fuh dem..to start to bun' again at this late stage of he life. to bun things again shud gih'him a spark, energize hm again in life

Fiyah Fiyah! in deh wiyah!

Rose too! I callin' she too! Rose and Stalin! is heat fuh dem!!!!
Last edit: 05 Dec 2018 12:12 by mapoui.

More
05 Dec 2018 12:28 - 05 Dec 2018 12:28 #367296 by ketchim
Now that Homosexuality is Legalised including same sex Marriages:

The Priesthood can NOW accept Women to wear the "cloth" !!

Current Priest/homosexuals can now be openly employed in the Civil Service ;)

just a suggestion for the good Pope !,
Last edit: 05 Dec 2018 12:28 by ketchim.

More
05 Dec 2018 13:50 - 06 Dec 2018 07:59 #367298 by mapoui
but don't you see: there are a lot of women in the church already..they are just not clergy but nuns and bureaucrats. and as the article admits they are all Lesbians

don't you see..legality hardly matters...it is still not legal to bull little bwoys but they are working on it. the catholic church is the capital of Man-Bwoy love on the planet.

that's the problem now dat homosexuality is legal

if deh were 'normal' bullers deh cud come out and marry and all ah dat. but dat is not the case. deh are still illegal. dat is the skyandal
Last edit: 06 Dec 2018 07:59 by mapoui.

More
05 Dec 2018 13:53 #367299 by mapoui
the priest an dem is pedophiles. the church is set up fuh pedos. deh all congregate in the Vatican

Every Poop has had his share of boys. I doh know wat this one going on about. has he not had his own share on his way up?

More
05 Dec 2018 14:36 - 05 Dec 2018 14:37 #367304 by ketchim
bro, a fight break out between me and this german chap over your last post !
a few years back.....
I asked him directly since he was a choir boy, if he was bulled...
fellah face got red red and he charge meh ............**phew**
Last edit: 05 Dec 2018 14:37 by ketchim.

More
05 Dec 2018 14:48 - 06 Dec 2018 08:00 #367307 by mapoui
I hope yuh fought back well...?

you have to be careful man. that cud be sensitive....depending on how the boy took his wood. some apparently shrug it off..fuh some it not so easy

but I doan see why because white bull. it is endemic with them. is deh ting!
Last edit: 06 Dec 2018 08:00 by mapoui.

More
05 Dec 2018 16:28 #367315 by ketchim
hahahahaha...u cracking meh up here !
fellahs juss tekking wood and dont bat an eyelid ...
the technology fuh bamsee gel just slides it in : no pain ??

leh dem kery orn !

More
05 Dec 2018 16:40 #367319 by Googley
Maps spoke like a seasoned veteran!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds
Go to top