West Indies Cricket
Join Today

It Look Like Tulsi Ready Fuh Dem!

More
22 Oct 2018 23:14 #365836 by mapoui
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/412383-gab...ring-2020-run-report

Gabbard considering 2020 run:

GO TULSI!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Oct 2018 23:16 - 24 Oct 2018 08:56 #365837 by mapoui
Hillary go interfere wit' dat! she go try to stop Tulsi

she and Tulsi mus'ta have ah fallin' out. Tulsi was up in deh..in the DNC and all ah dat. she jess resign jess like dat, get straight out of the DNC! :blink: :blink: :blink:

why? :unsure: :unsure:

I wonder if Hillary wanted ah piece? :dry: :dry: :dry:

but Tulsi not in dat wit' she..not like the other girl who was deh. Tulsi married ah man long time now :) :)

but even if Tulsi in dat is Hillary she go look to go with????

never!!! no amount of money....an' promise of powah! :cheer: :cheer:

Hillary smell bad..doh wash. she ole' an' incontinent. ..ah real "incontinent buttock."
:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: Pheeeeeew! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

deh have a picture of Hillary where she shit she pants, and it come through she dress and make ah brong stain on the back ah she dress...by she bottom..the right spot fuh shit to flow if yuh shit yuh pants :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

allyuh tink it sorf
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Last edit: 24 Oct 2018 08:56 by mapoui.

More
24 Oct 2018 09:19 #365869 by mapoui
RUN TULSI TUN!

runtulsirun.net/

More
24 Oct 2018 09:21 #365870 by mapoui

Why Democrat Tulsi Gabbard Will Likely Be the Next President

beinglibertarian.com/democrat-tulsi-gabb...kely-next-president/

I am going to take a moment to step away from my common practice of libertarian ideological promotion, “taxation is theft” chanting, and Rothbard worshiping to get into some good old fashion nerdy political junkie discussions.

Will it be a discussion on real issues such as policy or local races? No, silly! It’s another talk on who the next president is going to be, and my money is on Democrat Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard.

Before saying why I see Gabbard as the strongest candidate, let’s just review the senior citizens home known as the 2020 Democrat field.

– Joe Biden will be unlikely to run, he’s very old and has never been good at campaigning to begin with.

– Liz Warren is holding the issue that she’s going to become the Rand Paul of 2020. She will come in with a strong following, but decisions to be more moderate and reach the larger base will haunt her. There are also some clear issues already with her record in the senate where some hard leftist have labelled her as a phony.

– Cory Booker will get treated as a mixture of Hillary Clinton and Marco Rubio. An establishment pick that people find to be overly polished, not genuine, and while he will never sink below the top 3-5, his chance of getting the front spot is going to be tough, with the hard left going against him and tough competition for the moderates.

– Andrew Cuomo will be the Jeb Bush of 2020, he will win the war of getting the gold, but will find that it doesn’t buy him much love outside of K street.

There are Democrats who will possibly run, but that nobody will give a shit about, like: Martin O’Malley, Kamala Harris, Jon Bel Edwards, Kirsten Gilibrand, Caroline Kennedy, Tim Kaine, etc.

Then there are people who would change the game, but have a low chance of actually running: Oprah Winfrey (we are doomed), Mark Cuban (I’d consider it), Howard Schultz (another billionaire), Bill Weld (unlikely, but I’d back him in the Democratic Party), Jesse Ventura (the greatest thing to happen to SNL since Trump if he makes the Democratic debates).

But while that list is long, let me say why the young and beautiful veteran from Hawaii will likely run, likely win the nomination, and likely beat Donald Trump.

More
24 Oct 2018 09:26 - 24 Oct 2018 09:27 #365871 by mapoui
THIS IS NOT A GOOD SIGN

It startin' to look like this was well planned from long time now.

who plan it out..who is behind Tulsi..the usual suspects?

Oh mi gawd! Tulsi too? another Zionist human sartrap..another kriss, sharp and fit, good looking brong person..dis time a female..first female president..another Obama type..exactly like Obama save female

Jesus crise! looks like more wood fuh we...8 years of Tulsi Obama. pheeeeeeew
Last edit: 24 Oct 2018 09:27 by mapoui.

More
13 Nov 2018 15:22 - 13 Nov 2018 15:27 #366729 by ketchim

Googley wrote: Bump for Mappie! :lol: :lol:

2nd bump lol
Last edit: 13 Nov 2018 15:27 by ketchim.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds
Go to top