>

West Indies Cricket
Join Today

Here They All Are Ketchim

More
More
More
14 Oct 2018 20:18 #365701 by mapoui

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Oct 2018 20:20 #365702 by mapoui

More
15 Oct 2018 11:23 - 15 Oct 2018 11:25 #365711 by ketchim

mapoui wrote: who you tink tief this ketchim?

not me ! looks like a well organised ring of embezzlers !
Last edit: 15 Oct 2018 11:25 by ketchim.

More
16 Oct 2018 05:55 #365731 by mapoui

ketchim wrote:

mapoui wrote: who you tink tief this ketchim?

not me ! looks like a well organised ring of embezzlers !

and we all know who those well organized embezzelers usually are
access is everything. they are always where the money is

More
More
More
16 Oct 2018 05:59 - 16 Oct 2018 06:13 #365734 by mapoui
TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THIS ALLYUH! DONT MISS IT. IT IS CRUCIAL TO UNDERSTAND THE IMPLICATIONS OF THIS

www.unz.com/pgiraldi/pandering-to-israel/

There are several recent articles that demonstrate pretty clearly the danger in allowing Israel and its friends to have the power and access that they currently enjoy purely because government and the media make no effort to tell them “no” and rein them in. One comes from New Zealand where two women wrote a letter to the pop singer Lorde, urging her to cancel an appearance in Israel due to the treatment of the Palestinians. Lorde posted the letter on twitter, agreed and the trip was canceled.

The tale would have ended there but for the fact that Israel’s parliament the Knesset has passed a law now making it illegal to support a boycott of Israel ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD [my emphasis]. Enter the group called Shurat HaDin, which is an Israeli government supported lawfare instrument, that seeks to find and sue the perceived enemies of the Jewish state, punishing them through court costs and potentially bankruptcy.

The lawsuit argued that Lorde’s response on twitter after receiving the letter showed her decision was directly influenced by the New Zealand women’s plea. Three Israeli ticket holders filed the suit, claiming the cancellation had caused emotional distress. The Israeli court awarded damages of $12,000 dollars and their lawyer, Nitsana Darshan-Leitner of Shurat HaDin, boasted that the verdict was “precedent-setting,” sending a message that “no one can boycott Israel without paying for it.” Israeli government agents in New Zealand are taking steps to obtain the money, even though it remains unclear whether the plaintiffs will be able to collect the cash. Darshan-Leitner explained that she will seek to enforce the judgment through “international treaties” and go after the women’s bank accounts, either in New Zealand or if they try to travel abroad. Even if she is unsuccessful, the lawsuits will have a chilling effect on any individual or group seeking to criticize Israel’s brutal behavior by endorsing what once were perfectly legal boycotts.

Last edit: 16 Oct 2018 06:13 by mapoui.

More
16 Oct 2018 06:18 #365735 by mapoui
THIS IS VERY RELATED TO......YEMEN

Yemen is very resistant to Israeli dictates in the middle east so it must die as an independent country, to be reborn as an Israeli satrapy

www.unz.com/article/the-us-led-genocide-...estruction-of-yemen/

More
17 Oct 2018 00:12 #365758 by mapoui
www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-adl-in-american-society/

In our modern era, there are surely few organizations that so terrify powerful Americans as the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) of B’nai B’rith, a central organ of the organized Jewish community.

Mel Gibson had long been one of the most popular stars in Hollywood and his 2004 film The Passion of the Christ became among the most profitable in world history, yet the ADL and its allies destroyed his career, and he eventually donated millions of dollars to Jewish groups in desperate hopes of regaining some of his public standing. When the ADL criticized a cartoon that had appeared in one of his newspapers, media titan Rupert Murdoch provided his personal apology to that organization, and the editors of The Economist quickly retracted a different cartoon once it came under ADL fire. Billionaire Tom Perkins, a famed Silicon Valley venture capitalist, was forced to issue a heartfelt apology after coming under ADL criticism for his choice of words in a Wall Street Journal column. These were all proud, powerful individuals, and they must have deeply resented being forced to seek such abject public forgiveness, but they did so nonetheless. The total list of ADL supplicants over the years is a very long one.

Given the fearsome reputation of the ADL and its notorious hair-trigger activists, there was a widespread belief that my small webzine would be completely annihilated when I first launched my recent series of controversial articles in early June by praising the works of historian David Irving, a figure long demonized by the ADL. Yet absolutely nothing happened.

More
17 Oct 2018 08:43 #365760 by mapoui

More
18 Oct 2018 20:26 #365767 by mapoui
thesaker.is/a-crash-course-on-the-true-c...nt-for-anti-semites/

A Crash Course on the True Causes of “Anti-Semitism”, part II: the hunt for anti-Semites
8341 ViewsOctober 12, 2018 73 Comments
[This article was written for the Unz Review]

First, anti-Semites everywhere!

It has been over a year since I wrote an article entitled “A Crash Course on the True Causes of “Anti-Semitism “. I tried to illustrate how the kind of ideology and worldview of what ought to be called Rabbinical Phariseeism but is, alas, usually referred to as “Orthodox Judaism,” results in an inevitable hostile backlash from those whom this ideology and worldview even deny the status of “human being.” Today, I want to do something a little different: look at a political tactic which appears to give Jews a very desirable position but which in reality places them all at risk: the use of the accusation of “anti-Semitism” on practically anybody who dares to be critical of anybody and anything Jewish. The following recent headline on RT was what inspired me to discuss this issue:

Trump accused of anti-Semitism over claim Soros funds ‘elevator screamers.’

I won’t take up space here by quoting the article at length so please check it out on the original RT page. Here is just a short excerpt:

Critics of US President Donald Trump were quick to accuse him of anti-Semitism over a tweet claiming that women accosting senators over Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh were paid by liberal billionaire George Soros. “The very rude elevator screamers are paid professionals only looking to make Senators look bad. Don’t fall for it!” Trump tweeted on Friday. “Also, look at all of the professionally made identical signs. Paid for by Soros and others. These are not signs made in the basement from love!” Outrage ensued, obviously. ThinkProgress, the media arm of John Podesta’s Center for American Progress think tank, immediately accused the president of anti-Semitism. A Slate editor chimed in, calling Trump’s words an “anti-Semitic dog whistle.” And a staff writer for The Atlantic called it a “conspiracy theory that a rich Jewish boogeyman is making women claim to have been raped and assaulted.”

I have no idea why the RT reporter wrote that outrage ensued “obviously,” but let’s first note that none of those who accuse Trump of anti-Semitism makes any effort to explain why exactly Trump’s words are anti-Semitic.

[Sidebar: I know, “anti-Semitism” is a misleading and basically meaningless notion. In this article “What is Antisemitism” Michael Neumann how this already ambiguous and misleading concept became fundamentally meaningless (he concluded his analysis by saying “the real scandal today is not antisemitism but the importance it is given”). I will be using this term only because it is so widely used by Jewish organizations to discredit pretty much all those who dare to express a critical thought.]

Think Progress simply tweeted this: “Trump tweets out anti-Semitic conspiracy theory about George Soros.” Here we have a classical double-whammy: anti-Semitism, of course, but also a “conspiracy theory.” We will come back to this conceptual pair.

More
18 Oct 2018 21:00 #365769 by ketchim
I SEE.....i just cannot believe the power they wield !

More
19 Oct 2018 16:15 #365773 by mapoui

ketchim wrote: I SEE.....i just cannot believe the power they wield !

do not forget that they are WHITE...Caucasian..the real article. the are converts not the real deal Jew. they play games with us endlessly with that concatenation deh..Jew/Ashkanaze/Semite/Snti Semite.

the only way a lil freaking minority like dat can control huge majority like the white people is for the white people to ;let it happen. and at least the rich whites let it happen because they know deh are all the same.

so when you are thinking about the Jews and their power you have to see them as white and then it becomes clear. they are all the same..they know they are all the same and running the same program, under all the all the intellectual misogyny

Time to create page: 0.310 seconds
Go to top