>

West Indies Cricket
Join Today

'Trinidad and Tobago Will Always Live Orn...

More
31 Jul 2018 09:02 #364782 by mapoui

Colonialism gorne, our nation is born '

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Jul 2018 09:09 #364784 by mapoui

the soundtrack shud be in kai'so

More
31 Jul 2018 09:10 #364785 by mapoui

More
31 Jul 2018 09:14 #364787 by mapoui

More
31 Jul 2018 09:25 #364791 by mapoui

More
31 Jul 2018 09:26 #364792 by mapoui

More
31 Jul 2018 09:30 #364793 by mapoui
where is TRINNIDADDY?

a very intelligent Tricky, knowledgeable , capable and clear in his commentary he is pissed at me so he posts only when cricket is on....

he shud come and comment on this.

and if he will comment if I stop posting I will never return here. same with Nargis and Kwami

More
31 Jul 2018 09:32 #364794 by mapoui
I raised this post for a reason......

weh ketchim.......?

ketchim I think all them posters stop posting because of me. dont you agree?

More
31 Jul 2018 10:08 #364796 by chairman

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.
cricketwindies.com/forum/

More
31 Jul 2018 10:09 #364797 by chairman
why you keep saying that you are leaving. make your points that you beliewve in. stop worrying about what others think about your opinions.

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.
cricketwindies.com/forum/

More
31 Jul 2018 11:21 #364799 by mapoui

chairman wrote: why you keep saying that you are leaving. make your points that you beliewve in. stop worrying about what others think about your opinions.

you should be able to figure out why easily. if you cant my biographer ketchim can help you
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

More
31 Jul 2018 11:27 #364800 by mapoui
growing up in Trinidad, by experience and pain, absolute loss I discovered that no one cared at all..that Trinidad was a savage society that consumed its own

I learned that in a totally personal way by victimization but that is not the point. the point is the quality of the life in Trinidad and the west indies as a whole.

it was I realize now totally awful and that is is far worse now. what is better I think is the general awareness of the cause..that it is indeed systematic and that the system must be changed, to evolve in democratic ways to eke out any chance for change to better

More
31 Jul 2018 12:53 #364801 by mapoui
look at how the driver hit the defenseless man with his car. that person is surely dead from that impact.

what motivates such an act..only hate. there is nothing practical, factual calculated for some material purpose to that action. it is..like racial hate.

so I would bet that that car was drive by an Indian, white or mixed Tricky who hate nig nogs.. all of which is quite normal for Trickeys

More
31 Jul 2018 13:04 #364803 by mapoui
Titty will always live orn? we sure....? look here

w hole page of links:

duckduckgo.com/?q=male+fertility+rates+i...o&atb=v83-1__&ia=web

this is the one I was looking for but look what happened to it. somebody decided to hide it:

TRINIDAD MALES SHOOTING BLANKS

More
31 Jul 2018 13:16 #364804 by mapoui
What I saw a year ago for Titty's population was dire. I thought I linked it up here for all to see. it was much worse
it was much worse than anything in that page of links I just posted. it claimed that male fertility rates in Titty was like between 35-40%

the rates in those links are like 170-180+ child per woman. that is all they post now. back then it was male fertility rates which told a horrific story about Trinidad and Tobago. and it was the same for the whole region...what I saw to be catastrophically falling rates of male fertility..in Trinidad and in the whole region.

in fact such falling rates had spurred a fantastic rate of growth of Barbados fertility clinics. west Indian women were and are spending high rates of cash trying to get pregnant

how the hell did that come about in a region full of randy males..and full of big families?

has some one, some nation...done gorne and poison-off the west indies?

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds
Go to top