• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 Nov 2017 10:51 - 22 Nov 2017 10:53 #354925 by mapoui
Transgender letter
thesaker.is/transgender-bathrooms-are-th...eration-reader-mail/

Date: November 5, 2017

Dear Mr. Mazaheri, (Or Ms. Mazaheri, if that is what you secretly prefer to be called.)

I am a militant in the transgender bathroom underground.

I have read and watched your reports, and for someone claiming to be a leftist I notice that you have never reported on transgender bathroom issues?

Therefore, I insist that you publish this letter to rectify this telling omission. If not, you can expect protests and public disruptions against your work, which may begin as soon as the next time you go to the bathroom.

We in the transgender bathroom community believe that the bathroom is the ultimate repository for all serious political thought in the West. Indeed, we insist that the bathroom has always been the informal polling station of society – well, we are making it formal by bringing politics into our toilets. I’m sorry to inform an obvious reactionary like yourself: “Our time in the water closet is over.”

What you fail to realize (despite your alleged leftism) is that this issue is obviously the apex of cultural Marxism, which is the most modern and therefore the highest form of Marxism. We American Marxists were right to remove all the economic aspects.

All I can say in your favor is: at least you haven’t done reports which deride our bathroom movements as “identity politics”?

Yes, we identify as transgender, what’s fundamentally unclear about that? We work around the clock to make sure everyone knows how things are going for us in the bathroom, and we ask you to not try and change the subject.

I will get to the point: Transgender bathrooms are the Selma of my generation!

Someday they will make an Oscar-winning movie about our struggle, and what could be a better representation of the American dream than to watch freedom finally flow in the bathroom? And on the big screen no less! Just as African-Americans faced down on water hoses, our water hoses will no longer be switched on in non-transgender-denominated bathrooms!

Don’t you dare call me crude! The crimes against humanity my people have endured are the ultimate crudeness! What is Hiroshima and Nagasaki compared to our own disaster? How many times have we been forced to sit in a stall next to you and endure your own personal Hiroshimas and Nagasakis! And, on top of it all, we can only assume that you are not even transgender. Oh no, we will not tolerate accusations of being low-minded here!

Shame and condemnation for those who say that this is a juvenile topic! High school students are not bringing up the transgender bathroom issue as a way to distract their parents from their bad grades – that is a common fallacy.

“I’m too worried about going to the bathroom,” is a completely justified response to a parent who asks, “Shouldn’t you be studying instead of still being on your smart phone?” But the non-transgendered can never understand us, as you surely floated through high school and were never teased for your physical appearance or your failure to reach society’s highest ideals.

Stop wasting the human resources of the transgendered! We demand that billions of dollars taxes immediately be re-routed from less worthy programs in order to install gender-neutral bathrooms everywhere.

And we insist on high-class commodes! We want bathrooms with toilets and urinals, like they have in Europe, the classiest place on earth ever. Nothing says “class’ more than going to the bathroom with someone of the opposite sex two feet away and at the same time.

Because what good is it to feed a starving transgender when you don’t give them a place to safely evacuate that food? What good is getting a job for an unemployed transgender when they would much rather have their own bathroom? Why choose diplomacy over war, when some people are fighting a war every day just to go to the bathroom? The pressure is killing us….

Do you really think that transgenders care more about the price of health insurance, university education, child care, senior care and other such nonsense when they are not perfectly pleased with the state and condition of public restrooms? You, Mr. (or Ms.) Mazaheri, are quite, quite naïve….

Of course, we transgender bathroom militants respect cultural differences: India will require transgender walls to urinate on in public; Turkey will actually save a lot of money because all they need is a sign – a hole in the floor is like any other hole in the floor, after all; hillbilly regions around the world will need to rely on the honor system as to which bush can safely and comfortably be used by transgender people.

But transgender bathrooms are more important than all the wars are going on in the world right now! I don’t want to say that it is more important than the Holocaust, because that would be a gross exaggeration, but it’s clearly worth at least a Nakba or three, no?

You might be surprised to learn that I was a Hillary supporter. Because the enemies of transgender bathroom-ism sabotaged her campaign, I can now reveal that her first act in a conquered Syria would have been to introduce transgender bathroom regulation. Surely, she would have been received as a transgender queen/king by the Syrian people for doing this! This missed opportunity to make Syria the leading transgender bathroom nation in the Muslim world must truly be considered as the biggest tragedy of the conflict, I’m sure all will agree.

Syria clearly reveals that there can be no piecemeal, Stalinist, “transgender bathroom in one nation at a time” approach; the tenets of universal, immediate, Trotskyist transgender bathroom revolution insist on a global humanitarian intervention immediately!

The kingdom of the porcelain throne is a reactionary monarchy! End the bathroom apartheid! No defecation without desegregation!

Every time we hear the “whoosh” of a toilet flushing, to us it is the clarion call of unfettered freedom! Cast off your shackles and leave the bathroom lighter in body and spirit!

Mr. (or Ms.) Mazaheri, I can prove the absolute primacy of our struggle with a joke taken from your own Iranian people:

“Which is the most important need on earth – the need for air, water, food or sex? The answer is…none of them: When you really have to go to the bathroom, nothing else matters!!!!!”

Clearly, there is a world of truth in this joke from an ancient people whose abilities in the bathroom would have been legendary had bathroom politics had not been so cruelly oppressed….

Ultimately, the oppression of our people means that we have no choice: we will soon declare a transgender homeland.

We simply must have a transgender state, and our people are scouting a region in the Amazon right now. We were thinking about the current centre of the movement – Manhattan – but the Amazon’s running water will provide the superb bathroom facilities my people have been cruelly denied. I cannot wait for that sacred day – when Transgender Nation comes into existence!

In Transgender Nation it’s not just the bathrooms that will be geared towards our identity – everything will. We want transgender toilet bowl brushes and transgender toilet paper – but we won’t stop there: we must have transgender spare tires for transgender cars, food genetically modified by transgendered scientists for transgender needs, transgender video games to be played on transgender TVs which will broadcast gender-neutral reports from our transgender State.

In fact, the Transgendered must no longer be afraid declare openly our physical, intellectual and moral superiority. We are the true 1% destined to rule!

This has a historical basis: eunuchs, after all, were some of the most influential politicians in the ancient world. Hermaphrodites were presumed to have mystical spiritual powers. We must return to the wisdom of our ancestors, and we should start in the bathroom!

All we need is unity – against the 99%. Against their absurdly rigid bathroom behavior. After all: What is “normal” when it comes to the bathroom?!

I think we know it when we see it, but until we see transgender bathrooms everywhere…we would be looking for meaning in vain.

What’s certain is that, since time immemorial, the social struggle does not change…it only takes bathroom breaks.

Mr. (or Ms.) Mazaheri, your silence on transgender bathrooms is appalling, and I hereby denounce you as a fake-leftist and a bathroom supremacist.

If you don’t change your ways I suggest you watch your back the next time you are in a public bathroom.

Sincerely,
Last edit: 22 Nov 2017 10:53 by mapoui.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 Nov 2017 10:51 - 22 Nov 2017 12:05 #354926 by mapoui
I am not sensitized at all in the interest or favor of homosexuality in all its forms, under the rubric LGBTQ etc.

I do not see anything progressive relative to LBGTQ's except that that they re alive, human, and as a democrat and spiritualist I must accept that and deal humanely, democratically with them as with everyone. society must protect the rights of all.

society is advanced when all are taken care of, protected to the extent we all must be, when society creates and advances organization that meets all need, protects the rights of all. the Interests of LBGTQ falls there-in.

that being said, I do not see how LBGTQ orientation advances human life. I see LBGTQ as an existential problem that will not be with humanity always. I see such orientation as product of existential conditions, social and biological and with knowledge of how and why, society can be organized to prevent LBGTQ orientation in time

what I am not impressed with at all is queer in our faces social aggression, especially as it expresses in restrictive politically correct behavior and laws that impose severe penalties on people for simple pronouncements that have been criminalized. 'we are here, we are queer and we ain't going nowhere' has produced a queer police state forcing an agenda on society that is nothing if not repressive

as I see it queer lifestyle is a generally corrupt style that does not benefit society it leads nowhere positive.
but to each his own I say. but that is not enough for LBGTQ. it appears that LBGTQ wants our sous too...our total subservience before their agenda. and it does appear that queer would like to be free to play on all society whether queer or not..and to reject such advances has become discriminatory..like racism. and a man can end up before a human rights commission on what are now serious charges of discrimination, for simply rejecting the advances of another man

society should be about resolution of LBGTQ in ways that ensure that at some future point LGBTQ is no longer a factor that society has to contend with. where the causes of LGBTQ are social they can be corrected by social organization..or re-organization.

where such causes are biological may be of greater complexity on the moral and ethical plane. but if people are prepared for and agree to designer genes in their babies, why not, if the biological causes of homosexuality become known and can be edited out, that society wont chose to eliminate homosexuality on that level too?

as for the bathroom, I do not see a problem with transgenders that require massive construction of new bathrooms to meet their needs. how many TGs are there anyway? are we inundated with TGs now....or are they still the very small minority they always were?

if a transgender wants to use a female bathroom whats to stop them?

Transgenders surely do not pose a threat to women being almost women themselves, by appearance, size etc
I am not talking about fake transgenders...obvious men, dressed as women, pretending to be TG to enter female bathrooms. if there is to be monitoring then monitor for that. the fakers can be directed to the male bathrooms. the obvious transgenders can go wherever they like..male or female baths..they are threats to no one
Last edit: 22 Nov 2017 12:05 by mapoui.

More
22 Nov 2017 11:44 - 22 Nov 2017 11:48 #354935 by ketchim
A side effect of experimenting wit the human genome ?

I have always been curious about that balance of X and Y chromosome
and any alteration on its balance to establish GENDER......as precarious !
as well as that testosterone and hormone imbalance.

timmyj set me to thinking ...believe it or not ! :)
Last edit: 22 Nov 2017 11:48 by ketchim.

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 Nov 2017 11:57 #354939 by mapoui
does X and Y have to do with Gibberish mentality too????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 Nov 2017 11:58 #354941 by mapoui
seriously that is only current concern. in time they will know a lot more and be confident in procedures to deal with all such issues

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 Nov 2017 19:21 #354965 by mapoui
www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=88020

If you think people in the mainstream media have learned that pedophilia is wrong, you’d be horribly mistaken, as one of the movies currently receiving “Oscar buzz” is a film about a man’s relationship with an underage boy.

As first reported by Daily Wire, the movie “Call Me By Your Name” features Armie Hammer playing a 25-year-old man who begins a romance with a 17 year old boy played by Timothée Chalamet in 1983.

Critics in the media are already raving about the movie and don’t seem to have enough good things to say about it. It has a critic rating of 98 percent on Rotten Tomatoes, and both Hollywood Reporter and USA Today are treating the film like it’s one of the most awe inspiring things to ever grace the silver screen…or like Kevin Spacey was never a thing.

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 Nov 2017 10:48 #354990 by mapoui
Makin' the Wurl Safe Fuh Bullin's! Piers Morgan Says Nyet...Absolutely

www.madnesshub.com/2017/11/piers-morgan-...ake-let-boys-be.html

PIERS MORGAN: For God's sake let boys be boys, and girls be girls, and stop this charge to turn them all into 'non-binary, gender fluid creatures of indeterminate sexuality'

I doan unnerstan! where is Meseret? she disappear totally :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

More
23 Nov 2017 11:59 #354997 by ketchim
Meseret would give wan GT style "slap up" on any granchile who come to her
not knowing IF dem is boy or girl :sick:

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 Nov 2017 12:09 #355001 by mapoui

I am sure she would. but what I wud like to gauge is where she is at now that the true homosexual agenda has been exposed. is her perspective the same as she announced back when we had differing opinions of the homosexual question :) :)

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds
ketchimCongrats to Guyana for 4 day red ball and CPL white ball Champions !(20.04.2024, 21:20)(21:20)0
JaniyahCongrats to Guyana Harpy Eagles on winning 4 day regional tournament - 2 years in a row(20.04.2024, 18:48)(18:48)0
ketchimEid Mubarak !(10.04.2024, 08:58)(08:58)0
ketchimGuyana Win the U-15 with Adrian Hetmeyer !(04.04.2024, 13:28)(13:28)0
ketchimU-15 Guyana Hetmeyer doing great !(01.04.2024, 22:35)(22:35)0
JaniyahCenturies for Tagenarine Chanderpaul and Tevin Imlach against Windward Islands in Antigua on day three.

Guyana declared on 224-2; Windwards need 420 runs to win.

Scorecard: https://matchcentre.windiescricket.com/match/13df0ffb-dfc3-4d3a-94bd-17426751e07c/scorecard

#cricnation592 #Guyana #TagenarineChanderpaul #TevinImlach #cricketnews #cricketlovers
(22.03.2024, 17:54)(17:54)0
JaniyahGuyana 436 all out, Permaul 90*,Anderson 87, Sinclair 72, Imlach 55, Chanderpaul 40.Roach 2/52, Jason H. 2/52, Warrican 2/98.(14.03.2024, 18:23)(18:23)0
MadisynThe United States will send a new military aid package for Ukraine worth $300 million, President Joe Biden's administration said on Tuesday, the first such move in months as additional funds for Kyiv remain blocked by Republican leaders in Congress(12.03.2024, 20:23)(20:23)0
ketchimRamadan BEGIND tonight !(10.03.2024, 12:52)(12:52)0
SawyerHeavy gunfire near Haiti's National Palace in Port-au-Prince(09.03.2024, 19:34)(19:34)0
MadisynBiden Signs $460 Billion Spending Package, Averting Government Shutdown(09.03.2024, 18:57)(18:57)0
MadisynGaza ceasefire talks end with no breakthrough as Ramadan deadline looms(05.03.2024, 07:05)(07:05)0
SawyerPutin ally says 'Ukraine is Russia' and historical territory needs to 'come home'(04.03.2024, 18:56)(18:56)0
MadisynJetBlue, Spirit Airlines call off $3.8 bln merger on antitrust hurdle(04.03.2024, 18:50)(18:50)0
ketchim165 not out ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchim1658 to Kevin Sinclair ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchimKane Williamson(16.02.2024, 12:22)(12:22)0
ketchimKanw 133 not out !(16.02.2024, 12:21)(12:21)0
CatherineHow Do I Know I’m Not the Only Conscious Being in the Universe?(13.02.2024, 10:33)(10:33)0
CollinI am writing to express my sincere gratitude for the information that you have provided on your website. I have found your site to be an invaluable resource of information, and I have learned a great deal from the articles and resources that you have shared.(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinbla... bla... bla...(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinthis was Sixes....semis next !(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThe article is really good. I found here looking for a good article because my heart was empty. There are a lot of different articles, so reading them makes me feel a bit empty. Next time I want to read an article about ... please(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThis blog post resonated with me on so many levels. Your personal anecdotes and real-life examples added a relatable touch to the topic. I could feel your passion and expertise shining through every word. I'd love to hear more about your experiences and insights on [related topic]. Thank you for sharing your blog wisdom and inspiring others in the process!(11.02.2024, 13:03)(13:03)0
CollinThis is very fascinating, You are an excessively skilled
blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to in quest of extra of your magnificent post.
Additionally, I’ve shared your website in my social networks
(11.02.2024, 13:01)(13:01)0
CollinVoucher to najlepsza forma prezentu dla ukochanej osoby. Taki bon podarunkowy, czyli voucher, czy też kartę podarunkową, możemy dać bez stresu ponieważ daje on możliwość wyboru w momencie korzystania, a to dla wielu osób jest najważniejsze. Kup voucher, spraw radość bliskim osobom i nie martw się, że prezent będzie nietrafiony.(11.02.2024, 13:00)(13:00)0
CollinMasaż jest to metoda leczenia znana od wielu lat. Zapraszam do salonu. Kliknij w podany link: drenaż limfatyczny Kielce(11.02.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
CollinWitam. Piekny blog i opisy. Ja polecam Forum Kosmetyczne(11.02.2024, 12:58)(12:58)0
ketchimthis was Sixes....semis next !(03.02.2024, 16:22)(16:22)0
KennediSo our yute did nt make the semis because of a washout. These global contests should set aside rain days for teh semis and finals.(02.02.2024, 19:44)(19:44)0
CatherineConfirmed by Cricket West Indies that West Indies will play a County XI side in a four-day warm up match at Beckenham in Kent starting 3rd July(31.01.2024, 19:51)(19:51)0
AugustineStep Aside Sir Joffra Archer and Kagiso Rabada..
Shamar Joseph has Arrived !!!
? ? ?
(29.01.2024, 13:43)(13:43)0
ketchimAfter 27 years, a VICTORY !(28.01.2024, 13:48)(13:48)0
ketchimWest Indies brat Australia by 8 runs : Guyana Shamar 7Fer !(28.01.2024, 13:46)(13:46)0
Niko2nd Test, West indies 266/8, Da Silva 79, Hodge 71, A.Joseph 32, Mckenzie 21, Chanderpaul 21, Sinclair 16 not out .(25.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimexcellent Win : Jewel 64*(24.01.2024, 11:38)(11:38)0
KareemGuyanese fast-bowler Isai Thorne took 4-46 from nine overs as West Indies restricted Scotland to 205-9 from 50 overs at the ongoing ICC Under-19 World Cup in South Africa.

This a must-win match for West Indies after they lost their opening match to the hosts by 31 runs.

(Photo: Cricket West Indies)
(24.01.2024, 10:27)(10:27)0
KareemKevin Sinclair will replace Gudakesh Motie in the second Test match in Australia.

This was confirmed by Captain Kraigg Brathwaite on the eve of the GABA Test.
(24.01.2024, 10:04)(10:04)0
MarthaVirat Kohli withdraws from first two Tests against England citing personal reasons.
BCCI has requested media and fans to respect Virat Kohli's privacy during this time and refrain from speculating on the nature of his personal reasons.
(22.01.2024, 10:57)(10:57)0
AlondraDat Jawbreaker from Joseph reminds me of Marshall !!(19.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimFirst ball DUCK but was Hazlewood !(18.01.2024, 14:48)(14:48)0
AlondraTage to face(16.01.2024, 19:35)(19:35)0
AlondraStarc has the ball(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
AlondraRally(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
ketchimAustralia win Toss and chose to field(16.01.2024, 19:19)(19:19)0
ketchim6:30 p.m. EST(16.01.2024, 17:09)(17:09)0
ketchim1st TEST : 6>30 EST....this evening ....Australia time is tomorrow lol(16.01.2024, 17:01)(17:01)0
chairmanWest Indies U19s clapped up New Zealand U19s in the warm up game.

Nathan Sealey, Joshua Dorne and Jewel Andrew the star turns.
(15.01.2024, 07:42)(07:42)0
ketchimMatch Draw but 105 to DaSilva and 99 to Kavem Hodge.....so good warm up match result !...(13.01.2024, 13:15)(13:15)0
ketchim251 - 8(10.01.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
Axel
Go to top