Modi Goes to Bollywood

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 Sep 2017 20:49 #350785 by mapoui
Modi Goes to Bollywood was created by mapoui
www.counterpunch.org/2017/09/12/modi-goes-to-bollywood/

Modi is probably not a fan of Shakespeare plays.  But that doesn’t stop him from taking the Bard’s “The world is a stage” to historic height in politics. The Hindutva leader’s tool of trade is “make believe”.

For decades, Bollywood movies have brought tremendous joy to hundreds of millions of viewers in India. The flicks have also made them forget temporarily daily deprivations such as a life without toilets,  and constant fears of their young daughters and sisters getting  brutally gang-raped.

Instead of actors and actresses, Modi has a jingoistic national press and a cyberarmy dubbed ModiMob to troll the social media. They swarm the Twitter and  Facebook pages of political parties, groups and printed media, local and foreign, critical of Modi’s policies. Their antagonistic and vile remarks routinely set off cyber battles between keyboard warriors.

The jingoistic press in India, more than its counterpart in any other country, is afflicted by collective delusion and hysteria. They are capable of seeing victory in defeat, weaknesses as virtues, black as white. They declared victory upon withdrawal from the border standoff with China, BRICS naming Pakistan terror groups as triumph over both China and Pakistan, the disastrous demonetisation as unmitigated success…

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Sep 2017 22:07 #350786 by Kwami
Replied by Kwami on topic Re: Modi Goes to Bollywood
Maps . Your morbid obsession with the great Modi , India and anything Indian cannot be healthy. 

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Sep 2017 00:05 - 14 Sep 2017 13:20 #350789 by mapoui
Replied by mapoui on topic Re: Modi Goes to Bollywood

Maps . Your morbid obsession with the great Modi , India and anything Indian cannot be healthy. 

stop playing propaganda games like googley..obsession my eye >:( >:( >:( 

Modi is an ongoing world issue, a leader..the leader.. of an important country whose actions and policies matter to us all.  what am I supposed to do, comment on him twice and stop... on his continuing leadership that matters to us all,  or it will become an obsession with me ::confused:: ::confused::

interesting concept ::LOL:: ::LOL:: ::LOL::

again:  if I posted up sh!t it wud be a different story :( :(  but I put up no sh!t..only the most accurate, legit and intelligent reporting I can find in a search for truth :) :)
Last edit: 14 Sep 2017 13:20 by mapoui.

More
13 Sep 2017 15:54 #350843 by Googley
Replied by Googley on topic Re: Modi Goes to Bollywood
Kwami,

Maps obsessed with Modi and Indians.... plus check out the threads he opens on a regular basis!!  ::LOL:: ::LOL:: ::LOL:: ::LOL:: ::LOL::

More
13 Sep 2017 16:00 #350846 by ketchim
Replied by ketchim on topic Re: Modi Goes to Bollywood
Modi should be helping hurricane victims in USA  >:(

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Sep 2017 16:19 #350849 by mapoui

dat wud be a far more progressive occupation fuh him..put his time too good use.

ketchim..wat yuh think about the next impse running fuh NDP leadership here in Canada ::confused:: ::confused:: ::confused::

More
13 Sep 2017 16:20 #350850 by Googley
Replied by Googley on topic Re: Modi Goes to Bollywood

we moving to Canada!  :P

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Sep 2017 16:34 - 14 Sep 2017 13:11 #350851 by mapoui

Kwami,

Maps obsessed with Modi and Indians.... plus check out the threads he opens on a regular basis!!  ::LOL:: ::LOL:: ::LOL:: ::LOL:: ::LOL::

allyuh doh want people to talk about allyuh ::confused::

allyuh cyan run an' hide den..stop living in the world.  or I cud ignore allyuh rarse.  but allyuh impse do a lot of wickedness in the world..especially to black people.

is wood in ayou rarse.  if allyuh do good I will strew rose petals and sing hosannah ::LOL:: ::LOL:: ::LOL::
Last edit: 14 Sep 2017 13:11 by mapoui.

More
13 Sep 2017 16:36 #350852 by ketchim
Replied by ketchim on topic Re: Modi Goes to Bollywood

running fuh NDP leadership here in Canada

I featured him on 'I am not Muslim' thread : will bump

bro, all de facting Indo immigrants regardless of religion

tekking ovah municipal, provincial, federal and Party leadership ::LOL::

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Sep 2017 16:38 - 14 Sep 2017 13:10 #350854 by mapoui
Canada becoming Indian fast..and Chinese too.  when dat fight bus' here nobody safe.  time fuh me to head home ::LOL:: ::LOL:: ::LOL:: ::LOL::
Last edit: 14 Sep 2017 13:10 by mapoui.

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Ketchim Shoutbox (forum)

Go to top