>

President ALI urges Guyanese in Canada to return and invest

More
29 Dec 2020 11:51 #387552 by chairman
President Irfaan Ali has urged Guyanese living in Canada to return home to invest.

A statement from the Office of the President said that the Head of State made his appeal last evening virtually during the feature address at the Guyanese Republic Jubilee Awards Ceremony and Presentation organised by the Guyana Consulate in Canada.

“I want to say to the diaspora, stop doubting yourselves. Many of you call me directly and say I want to come and do this but what if…, what if what? Do not doubt yourselves. In investment there is an element of risk, in business there is an element of risk. In moving from one State to another there is an element of risk, in moving from one country to another there is an element of risk,” President Ali said.

He acknowledged that there are areas in which the Government needs to improve in order to create a conducive atmosphere for growth and development.

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.
cricketwindies.com/forum/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Dec 2020 11:51 #387553 by chairman
“We acknowledge the areas in which we have to improve to make you comfortable in an environment you are accustomed to, speed at which you get service; quality of service. We are not hiding from these things. These are things we have to fix and we are fixing.”

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.

More
29 Dec 2020 11:52 #387554 by chairman
“We are working with the Republic of Suriname to bridge the Corentyne River and to create a corridor which will link French Guiana and Suriname to the East of Guyana and thence southwards to Brazil and other continental states”, he said.

More
29 Dec 2020 11:57 #387558 by watah
I am one who is NOT MOVED by any B.S these people tout. Any fool who want to leave BED of ROSES to suck SALT in country where MURDER is EMERGING as the PRIMARY INDUSTRY can be my guest.

I made my contribution to Guyana as a Public servant for more than 20 years and where did it get me other than living from paycheck to paycheck as manager in a Govt. Corporation.

Reality I live a simple life in Canada and enjoy all the amenities of a quality life including second to none healthcare why would I go back to a society that CANNOT GUARANTEE BASIC SECURITY that the President and members of govt. gets to keep them safe.

Am I that stupid,daft or brain washed by the colour code. No way Jose.!!!!!!!

• maccoshus
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
29 Dec 2020 13:07 - 29 Dec 2020 13:10 #387569 by maccoshus
does BG suffer from all the covid restrictions?
Last edit: 29 Dec 2020 13:10 by maccoshus.

More
29 Dec 2020 13:33 #387570 by chairman
Guyana is in lockdown

• maccoshus
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
29 Dec 2020 16:41 #387572 by maccoshus
so what's the point in going back there?

if Guyana is in lockdown it means the the empire still has control of Guyana politicians and have them toeing whatever lines they set up for anything they have going on in the world.

and what is worse is the banking that bleeds Guyana, indeed all such countries funneling all the wealth into the hands of forriners. you take your riches to Guyana and it goes straight back out, leaving little for you to make a profit from your investment

you leave Canada and go to Guyana you have little chance of making a go of it because of the banking situation. you would have to put out very little, a bare minimum, to get something that can be sold high to make a profit. that would be black market drugs...a criminal activity for which you can go to jail for long periods.

of you could go into banking yourself if the government would give you a license. the forriners have a monopoly...they own the central bank, the Guyana currency and the government itself. but if you got a financial license of any sort that allows you to bank lend money, operate credit cards etc., then you can play real games with them

you start easy, status quo things, establish yuhself and develop influence and protection and a spy agency so that you know who is who , who control them etc. then of course you develop muscle and violent power as sharp and as sophisticated as you can because for you to really grow you have to do things that will make them want to kill you. but you would have no choice ultimately. is dat or leave again.

you have to find a way to do business outside of the government currency or they will bleed you to death no matter what. so you go have to develop a local counterfeit. no not counterfeit but you know what I mean...a local medium of exchange that locks out the forriner but with which the locals can develop a locally owed economy of their own that cannot be taxed and bled by the forriner.

you leave the whole forrin owned structure in place but make it useless internally. if yo ca do that you become the boss. you control all the politicians and make them do what you want them to do. and anybody attack short of a military invasion by big army you can handle them all

that is the kind of self reliant 'independent' games local peoples have to play until the american empire collapses. then they can be kicked out and the peoples go their own ways

• maccoshus
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
30 Dec 2020 01:25 #387581 by maccoshus
if the Guyanese people are serious about their freedom and independence, they do not even need a government license to develop an alternative economy.

no so-called third world nation can get anywhere unless the people on their own develop alternative means of exchange that they themselves control. its slavery for them otherwise. they have for a start to grow their own food. they must stop eating the poisoned food and bad diet, grown and developed in the USA that they fill up the third world with.

the Guyanese people must eat only local food that they grow themselves and use only local means of exchange in their sale at any and all levels... at the markets, farm gates, when they process it into meals for sale at their shops etc.

if the people do that then they have control of the alternative financial mechanisms not any individual businessman. that would be the ideal way to go.

it would be really hard for the forrin power to respond to stop what ALL the people are doing in their economic defense. it is crucial to develop such alternative means of exchange...or the people have no chance at all.

I know its hard for the people to do what I recommend but it is one of the real alternatives for national freedom, to combat the forriner and the local political elites who have sold out to them.

• maccoshus
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
30 Dec 2020 09:02 - 30 Dec 2020 09:04 #387586 by maccoshus
Bannon describes my case in the first half and hour.....

Unless the Banking is changed in Guyana, indeed all over the so called developing word... the people have no chance at all.

already they own just about nothing at all. whoever had most of them lost it. so the Guyanese president is playing political games. and if he does not know better he is idiot unfit to be president of the country.

the people must ask: how come there is no money to develop the country when the government has a currency, the Guyanese dollar they can print up and sues to stimulate the economy, to build the country. they can deficit spend for basic constructions that when bult assums the defict value and stimulates more by their uses in the society. that is why they were built in the fitt place

so here are a lot of farmers to one side producing a ton of products that are needed also on the other side which they cant get to because there is o road. that same round would open up 15 towns and provide a shorter way to get to the next big city...or simply anther way to get there

additionally as always there would be a ton of potential that the road can be used for that is not even thought of as yet but would b exploited in the years ahead...all of which would turn the road into far greater value than the deficit spending that first brought it into being.

and because it is the national dollar, owned by the people that the government has charge of the government can print it up and use it at absolutely no interest charges, in the interest of the nation. that is the point of the national currency..to facilitate the economic development of the nation

but that is what the forriner targets! he gives you independence only in the process to force you to give him the bank that controls the national currency. if you don't he would do all manner of wickedness to you until you...even assassinate the leaders until one agrees to save his life

but it never comes to that because they all sell out quickly. and when they do a veritable box of shit consequences for the nation opens. the nation has to pay interest to the forriner on the use of its own money, hence the huge, massive unpayable national debt. then the forriner uses the money for himself to buy up the nation for which the people must pay interest on as well!

that is the enslavement that replace direct colonialism. that is what made 'INDEPENDENCE' a farce. and now there is so much in circulation that bears no equal economic value there is a great deal of inflation in the economy that fleeces the people totally. that is why they don't own anything anymore for all has been stolen by deliberate economy policy to place all the wealth in forrin hands.

and that's not all but is enough for my point here. the situation in the west indies currently is worse than slavery and colonialism but the people do not realize it yet, but now that the situation has developed fully they will soon find out

so to take money into Guyana by nationals going back home would be a waste of time...totally. that would be like suicide...economically and soon the taking of one's own life. only if one understands what's going on and in their own sphere, where they go live, in village or small town they create around themselves a situation like I talked about...a way of exchange economically that cuts out the local official dollar. don't use the Guyana dollar at all or you are done

get in some solar equipment and uses that for power to light your house and those whom you include. but don't get too big or they will attack you. produce all you eat but do so smartly. work out ways to plant big crops using direct human labor.

don't plough vast areas with tractors etc. they will get you there. agricultural labor should be cheap so work out an acre for eg. measure it out properly so you know how many holes to be dug and hire enough men to gig and plan lets say 10 holes...in a day or day and half or 2 days... at the going price.

do not use fertilizers as well. there are better ways to feed crops in the region that maintains soil quality all along the way. use those way. I cant get into that as well. before the preparation begins of the land the manure must be prepared. so start up animal far...Dairy and some goats, horse etc., but stay out of the established agricultural system. use nothing inside of that. there is a wealth of local knowledge that addresses all agricultural problems that you can tap into. more than that codify the dam thing. hire a couple of capable people to research it, get to know it all and codify it, write books about it and have them stored as a valuable national resource. make you own library.

that way you may bring in money from lets say Canada but the way you use it not a drip leaks out to the forrin parasites who are bleeding the people for generations now, ever since so called independence.

if that is what Ali has in mind and is prepared to help such money coming back to Guyana then that could be really something. but he would have to be careful for his life because they would not think twice about killing him. and if a leader gives his life in such a project he becomes a real hero

Check the first 30-40 minutes. the rest is not relevant to my point here
Last edit: 30 Dec 2020 09:04 by maccoshus.

• maccoshus
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
30 Dec 2020 09:31 #387588 by maccoshus

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds
ketchimLost the final Game but win series 3 games to 2 !(05.05.2024, 12:27)(12:27)0
NasirJohnson Charles 101* off 55 balls vs Nepal today

On the day the West Indies WC squad is named, a timely knock to remind us of what he is capable of
(01.05.2024, 13:09)(13:09)0
ketchimNepal beat West Indies in 1st T20 !(27.04.2024, 11:00)(11:00)0
CindyYes he is trying commentator gig !(26.04.2024, 21:52)(21:52)0
JudeQuestion??? Has Carlos Brathwaite retired from cricket ????(26.04.2024, 13:28)(13:28)0
ketchimCongrats to Guyana for 4 day red ball and CPL white ball Champions !(20.04.2024, 21:20)(21:20)0
JaniyahCongrats to Guyana Harpy Eagles on winning 4 day regional tournament - 2 years in a row(20.04.2024, 18:48)(18:48)0
ketchimEid Mubarak !(10.04.2024, 08:58)(08:58)0
ketchimGuyana Win the U-15 with Adrian Hetmeyer !(04.04.2024, 13:28)(13:28)0
ketchimU-15 Guyana Hetmeyer doing great !(01.04.2024, 22:35)(22:35)0
JaniyahCenturies for Tagenarine Chanderpaul and Tevin Imlach against Windward Islands in Antigua on day three.

Guyana declared on 224-2; Windwards need 420 runs to win.

Scorecard: https://matchcentre.windiescricket.com/match/13df0ffb-dfc3-4d3a-94bd-17426751e07c/scorecard

#cricnation592 #Guyana #TagenarineChanderpaul #TevinImlach #cricketnews #cricketlovers
(22.03.2024, 17:54)(17:54)0
JaniyahGuyana 436 all out, Permaul 90*,Anderson 87, Sinclair 72, Imlach 55, Chanderpaul 40.Roach 2/52, Jason H. 2/52, Warrican 2/98.(14.03.2024, 18:23)(18:23)0
MadisynThe United States will send a new military aid package for Ukraine worth $300 million, President Joe Biden's administration said on Tuesday, the first such move in months as additional funds for Kyiv remain blocked by Republican leaders in Congress(12.03.2024, 20:23)(20:23)0
ketchimRamadan BEGIND tonight !(10.03.2024, 12:52)(12:52)0
SawyerHeavy gunfire near Haiti's National Palace in Port-au-Prince(09.03.2024, 19:34)(19:34)0
MadisynBiden Signs $460 Billion Spending Package, Averting Government Shutdown(09.03.2024, 18:57)(18:57)0
MadisynGaza ceasefire talks end with no breakthrough as Ramadan deadline looms(05.03.2024, 07:05)(07:05)0
SawyerPutin ally says 'Ukraine is Russia' and historical territory needs to 'come home'(04.03.2024, 18:56)(18:56)0
MadisynJetBlue, Spirit Airlines call off $3.8 bln merger on antitrust hurdle(04.03.2024, 18:50)(18:50)0
ketchim165 not out ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchim1658 to Kevin Sinclair ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchimKane Williamson(16.02.2024, 12:22)(12:22)0
ketchimKanw 133 not out !(16.02.2024, 12:21)(12:21)0
CatherineHow Do I Know I’m Not the Only Conscious Being in the Universe?(13.02.2024, 10:33)(10:33)0
CollinI am writing to express my sincere gratitude for the information that you have provided on your website. I have found your site to be an invaluable resource of information, and I have learned a great deal from the articles and resources that you have shared.(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinbla... bla... bla...(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinthis was Sixes....semis next !(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThe article is really good. I found here looking for a good article because my heart was empty. There are a lot of different articles, so reading them makes me feel a bit empty. Next time I want to read an article about ... please(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThis blog post resonated with me on so many levels. Your personal anecdotes and real-life examples added a relatable touch to the topic. I could feel your passion and expertise shining through every word. I'd love to hear more about your experiences and insights on [related topic]. Thank you for sharing your blog wisdom and inspiring others in the process!(11.02.2024, 13:03)(13:03)0
CollinThis is very fascinating, You are an excessively skilled
blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to in quest of extra of your magnificent post.
Additionally, I’ve shared your website in my social networks
(11.02.2024, 13:01)(13:01)0
CollinVoucher to najlepsza forma prezentu dla ukochanej osoby. Taki bon podarunkowy, czyli voucher, czy też kartę podarunkową, możemy dać bez stresu ponieważ daje on możliwość wyboru w momencie korzystania, a to dla wielu osób jest najważniejsze. Kup voucher, spraw radość bliskim osobom i nie martw się, że prezent będzie nietrafiony.(11.02.2024, 13:00)(13:00)0
CollinMasaż jest to metoda leczenia znana od wielu lat. Zapraszam do salonu. Kliknij w podany link: drenaż limfatyczny Kielce(11.02.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
CollinWitam. Piekny blog i opisy. Ja polecam Forum Kosmetyczne(11.02.2024, 12:58)(12:58)0
ketchimthis was Sixes....semis next !(03.02.2024, 16:22)(16:22)0
KennediSo our yute did nt make the semis because of a washout. These global contests should set aside rain days for teh semis and finals.(02.02.2024, 19:44)(19:44)0
CatherineConfirmed by Cricket West Indies that West Indies will play a County XI side in a four-day warm up match at Beckenham in Kent starting 3rd July(31.01.2024, 19:51)(19:51)0
AugustineStep Aside Sir Joffra Archer and Kagiso Rabada..
Shamar Joseph has Arrived !!!
? ? ?
(29.01.2024, 13:43)(13:43)0
ketchimAfter 27 years, a VICTORY !(28.01.2024, 13:48)(13:48)0
ketchimWest Indies brat Australia by 8 runs : Guyana Shamar 7Fer !(28.01.2024, 13:46)(13:46)0
Niko2nd Test, West indies 266/8, Da Silva 79, Hodge 71, A.Joseph 32, Mckenzie 21, Chanderpaul 21, Sinclair 16 not out .(25.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimexcellent Win : Jewel 64*(24.01.2024, 11:38)(11:38)0
KareemGuyanese fast-bowler Isai Thorne took 4-46 from nine overs as West Indies restricted Scotland to 205-9 from 50 overs at the ongoing ICC Under-19 World Cup in South Africa.

This a must-win match for West Indies after they lost their opening match to the hosts by 31 runs.

(Photo: Cricket West Indies)
(24.01.2024, 10:27)(10:27)0
KareemKevin Sinclair will replace Gudakesh Motie in the second Test match in Australia.

This was confirmed by Captain Kraigg Brathwaite on the eve of the GABA Test.
(24.01.2024, 10:04)(10:04)0
MarthaVirat Kohli withdraws from first two Tests against England citing personal reasons.
BCCI has requested media and fans to respect Virat Kohli's privacy during this time and refrain from speculating on the nature of his personal reasons.
(22.01.2024, 10:57)(10:57)0
AlondraDat Jawbreaker from Joseph reminds me of Marshall !!(19.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimFirst ball DUCK but was Hazlewood !(18.01.2024, 14:48)(14:48)0
AlondraTage to face(16.01.2024, 19:35)(19:35)0
AlondraStarc has the ball(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
AlondraRally(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
ketchimAustralia win Toss and chose to field(16.01.2024, 19:19)(19:19)0
Mohammad
Go to top