>

BREAKING:

More
1 week 5 days ago #378346 by chairman
BREAKING: was created by chairman
BREAKING: Houston Astros GM Jeff Luhnow and manager AJ Hinch have been suspended for one year after an MLB investigation found the team used technology to cheat during its World Series-winning 2017 season, sources familiar with the punishment tell ESPN.

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.
cricketwindies.com/forum/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 days ago - 1 week 5 days ago #378348 by ketchim
Replied by ketchim on topic BREAKING:
Houston : We Have A Problem !

Last edit: 1 week 5 days ago by ketchim.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 days ago - 1 week 5 days ago #378349 by ketchim
Replied by ketchim on topic BREAKING:

mapoui wrote: I love the crazy and lunatic Houston Texans team. that team is nuts and lovable at the same time. the Texans reminds of Joe Namaths New York Jets..same type of talented, never quite strong enough to go all the way, ut if you fiyah O'brien all the fun and excitement done. O'brien is the head nut responsible for all the exciting lunacy that goes on

Was O'Brien there in 2017 ?
Last edit: 1 week 5 days ago by ketchim.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 days ago #378353 by mapoui
Replied by mapoui on topic BREAKING:
O'Brien has been HC of Houston since 2014. he was there in 2014

that's 6 years of thrills and spills at Houston. he is not going to take them over the top. he cant!
but if you work around him you might get it done... depending on how skillful you do it :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 days ago - 1 week 5 days ago #378355 by ketchim
Replied by ketchim on topic BREAKING:

chairman wrote: Houston Astros GM Jeff Luhnow and manager AJ Hinch
have been suspended for one year after an MLB investigation found
the team used technology to cheat
during its World Series-winning 2017 season

mapoui wrote: O'Brien has been HC of Houston since 2014. he was there in 2014

Oh Hor !
Last edit: 1 week 5 days ago by ketchim.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 days ago #378374 by mapoui
Replied by mapoui on topic BREAKING:

ketchim wrote:

chairman wrote: Houston Astros GM Jeff Luhnow and manager AJ Hinch
have been suspended for one year after an MLB investigation found
the team used technology to cheat
during its World Series-winning 2017 season

mapoui wrote: O'Brien has been HC of Houston since 2014. he was there in 2014

Oh Hor !


what O'Brien have to do with Baseball...he run the baseball too? :dry: :unsure: :unsure:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ketchim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.298 seconds
Go to top