>

Trinidad

More
5 months 1 week ago #375054 by mapoui

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 1 week ago #375055 by mapoui
Replied by mapoui on topic Trinidad

More
5 months 1 week ago #375056 by mapoui
www.worldatlas.com/articles/the-major-in...idad-and-tobago.html

Agriculture is an essential industry in Trinidad and Tobago’s economy, accounting for 0.3% of the country’s Gross Domestic Product. The country is a major producer of cocoa, sugar, citrus fruits, and coffee, which are also the top agricultural export commodities from the nation. Traditionally, the industry was the primary employer in the country, but exponential growth in the energy industry witnessed in the late 20th century saw most of the workforce shifting from agricultural production and moving to the energy industry. The prominence of the energy industry has led to the decline of the country’s agricultural production in recent years. For instance, Trinidad and Tobago’s production of coffee in 1985 amounted to 2,360 tons, but by 1999 the production had shrunk to 1,000 tons. The country’s sugar production in 1999 stood at 95,000 tons, a massive decline from the 0.25 million tons produced in 1961.

More
5 months 1 week ago #375059 by The Captain
Replied by The Captain on topic Trinidad
you should make a donation to Wikipedia for using all their research

More
5 months 1 week ago - 5 months 1 week ago #375061 by mapoui
eff wiffi..I mean wiki wacky..open source piece of propaganda-making biographical crap.

I doan need wiki at all but the pictures make it nicer, more direct. but I know all ah dat in my head from long time now. I cyan write it dong without reference to anyone straight

wat I said the las' time is dat when I started to get to know Titty as a lil bwoy I was shock by how much the country had yet we were so poor..everybody..all who I grew up with.

and I ent even done yet with all the massive industrial infrastructure we had. but we were plundered. dat is wat i want to demonstrate..THE PLUNDER!

look at what happen to the oil. we run out of oil..but the oil companies knew dat so they make the lick-spittle politicians we have buy out the dead industry for big money, at taxpayer expense and take off. then a few years later the industry dead..the Trinidad government had to shut it dong

lucky fuh dem they find gyarse in commercial quantities to pick up some slack. but allyuh see how the big oil companies rip Trinidad off. they take all the oil...then force we to buy the empty shell

BG better look and learn.. aldoh I doan think dat will make a difference. Guyana getting rip off the same way

those big companies doan make no deals with small countries that does not require their total surrender. deh doh do dat even with big countries. that is the problem with China and the USA right now.

Trump offer China a surrender deal or sanctions. China said "fuck you! piss off! sanction away!"
Last edit: 5 months 1 week ago by mapoui.

More
5 months 1 week ago #375062 by mapoui

More
5 months 1 week ago #375064 by The Captain
Replied by The Captain on topic Trinidad
Trini abuse their richness

now dem depend pon rum and chutney
while yankees tek de punani

More
5 months 1 week ago - 5 months 1 week ago #375065 by mapoui

The Captain wrote: Trini abuse their richness

now dem depend pon rum and chutney
while yankees tek de punani

wait ah minit! allyuh wood still to come. it taking shape right now.

allyuh big enuff to take it an' remain standing? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Last edit: 5 months 1 week ago by mapoui.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
Go to top