>

West Indies Cricket
Join Today

Chairman! Ban Mih Please!

More
30 Jul 2019 21:13 #373951 by ketchim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Jul 2019 00:23 #373953 by mapoui
what mental health issues? you are trying to nasty me up with that kind of shite. it is you who believe doctrine full of holes admit its crap yet you believe because it makes you feel better.

it is you who celebrate the expansion of the nonsense..NOT THE MATERIAL WELL BEING OF THE PEOPLE BUT THEIR BELIEF IN THE SAME RELIGION YOU ADMIT IS FULL OF HOLES

and these are the same people who are used by your enemies against you and the world. the increase in Islam is going to be what Shia or Sunni? if its Sunni then it is likely only an increase in the number of soldiers for Israel.

this is what you are happy and call me crazy, mental health.

and yo talk about what i say disparagingly..like the historical chronology I set up..but you don't know anything at all.

the Russian nation did not exist by the time of the Betrayal of the Khazars by the RUS as they were referred..warlike and tribal..that was formative Russia. it is as the Rus lead by one Vyatoslav a Russian founder who Betrayed the Khazarian empire to the Byzantines

you do not understand anything I say at al at all..nothing. I am not west indian..certainly not anymore..and I don't care to be. don't want to be. I shud apologize for posting here because I don't like west indians..none.african, indian dougla..none. allyuh too stupid

allyuh don't understand,,,not taught that you must try to understand things..everything, to be patient and expand to see more and more..to understand. there was such a wealth of info and ideas in all I said to you but you never tried to understand you were too busy fucking me up.

that is what west indians do to each other..never give each other credibility, legitimacy and so cant learn from each other, cant be real friends with each other, always fighting each other. you talking about me and my mental health... what about yours?

don yo realize that we get o this point because I have been holding back, holding myself open to the kind of contact I am talking about and not foreclosing on you as I should have long time ago. you are not sophisticated at all..know nothing, play all kinds of silly games.

you shud have taken what I said to someone who really could read and understand, to explain to you what was going on, what I was actually saying.

I use the white ideas I find to hand. you don't understand white people at all..you love them unconditionally and defer to them. I don't, never have. I used white people because you love white people..but I attacked your sacred cow and you refused to take the white people I put up seriously for that reason..but you shud at least where they are valuable not everything they say

Sheldrake is very valuable to a great degree. you do not know what you are talking about man. but you are west indian

Belle wants to help me hahaha! I don't need help. and if I needed help why wud I l take her help? what am I some kind of idiot like you? that wud be hypocrite help. I rather hang my big Black arse up to be kissed

I am just about off this board man..my last contact with west indians and west indianism. done...finished and gone. its a relief.

More
31 Jul 2019 09:28 - 31 Jul 2019 09:29 #373955 by ketchim
Your mind and chronology of historical events is heavily clouded.

You cannot keep things in order and write too much jumbled ramblings !

Take a break : regroup your thoughts.

Old age stepping in and I detect some senility ...hahahaha lol :woohoo:

Listen to the video above on the Byzantine Empire and see how far you have regressed

Go Tobago ~
Last edit: 31 Jul 2019 09:29 by ketchim.

More
31 Jul 2019 15:03 #373963 by chairman
Ok I grant wishes

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.
cricketwindies.com/forum/

More
01 Aug 2019 14:30 #374017 by chairman
i grant wishes

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.

More
03 Aug 2019 11:17 #374028 by chairman
Ok

More
05 Aug 2019 11:35 #374053 by chairman
Good morning

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds
Go to top