>

second One-Day International at Christchurch

• mapoui
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 Dec 2017 06:57 #356520 by mapoui
a big mess. more to com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mapoui
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 Dec 2017 07:04 - 23 Dec 2017 08:16 #356521 by mapoui
I have to laff at the west indies...look at crap nuh. Jason is a stupid captain. why on earth you want to bat last with that batting side. they cant bat from in front is behind deh going to come from???

you have no kiss mih arse bowling wat you sending sides in for ??????????

you send in the opposition the minimum you have to chase is 300..guaranteed. but you cant make 300 when you bat fus'...wat!! you go make it wen you bat second??????

no Sar! if this west indies side send in the opposition to bat fus' what happened here is the most likely result..ignominious collapse..chasing a total that this west indies side cannot score batting at any time..fus, sacan, tird or fort'!
Last edit: 23 Dec 2017 08:16 by mapoui.

• mapoui
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 Dec 2017 08:01 - 23 Dec 2017 08:05 #356523 by mapoui
allyuh shud canonize my skunt. I outlined my argument long time ago and told allyuh that west indies cricket wud sink to the bottom of the sea...and wud never be resurrected until there was social reform in the west indies and the cricket administration came to reflect such reformation

the west indies is a disgusting society/culture. it is the white mans culture in the west indies, his economy and social attitude and life outlook ad ideology..a way of life, a view of life that has proven after his long domination to be totally inadequate for human survival and well being in the world. it is a way of life based on exploitation of humanity of itself and by itself. it is pure insanity and we see the results of it..humanity sinking into the mire slowly but picking up speed, facing nuclear annihilation and strangulation by pollution..as well as mass poison by GMO foods, the most deleterious effect of which is to render humanity sterile..unable to reproduce itself

the west indies is a product of white expansion into the world, slavery and sugar cane, cotton and coffee, cocoa and coconut. the west indies has come through to this day with the baggage of slavery and indenture, colonialism and cricket as a means of propaganda for the masses, of conditioning for the middle classes who would be bound to british culture by cricket..and football on the basis of a full british education. but the west indies does not work to pay for itself but to make profits for the forriner which early was the british... and now the british and the americans. and we have supped full on crackpot american culture which added to the british base is a recipe for west indian disaster.

they gave us independence that's what: ' go into the world on your own. you are supposed to be free to forge a path and personality fuh yuhself on the globe. so here it..is take it! but you mus' make a central bank which we will own and control.' :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

well there it is..the fait accompli..deliberate, a set up. independence but no independence..more slavery but call it independence. but the situation cyar wuk like dat. independence have to be real...and if its not it produces what we have in the west indies..a total cultural mess that does not serve the people, makes them poor and crazy and stupid..prevents them from making reforms so they can get well and successful. and we in the west indies have produced a dominant middle class that is attached to the colonial master and works for him in the west indies, run the show for him. that is what gives us the radical late capitalist skunt Skameron, busily committing cricket suicide by building a cricket bureaucratic monster that in no way can make the cricket better, only make it worse by literally bleeding it to death

Skameron knows this very well but he does not care the destruction he wreaks in his path..which is a total white attitude as they have ripped up planet earth from one end to the next with their capitalist exploitation of it. all the king bureaucrat wants is his huge salary and social domination based on the idea that the people are disorderly and need of the bureaucracy to impose order. it is a hypocrisy to facilitate exploitation. that is all it is. but it began as an elitist determination to subordinate the west indies cricket team and the game in the region as binary revolutionary factor and threat to the established state of affairs.

so in efforts to achieve such a goal the west indian black/brown elites..a professional/political elite..bureaucratized the cricket, subordinated the players union and reduced the game on the field to the utter crap it now is. and they don't care. that was/is their goal...to drop the cricket and keep it down.

that is what has made the west indies rotten to its core...and west indians equally corrupt socially. there is no more corrupt people anywhere than west indians..corrupt socially, corrupt in their souls..so corrupt they are unable to reform their society and save it.
WELL THE CRICKET WILL BE DEAD UNTIL THEY CAN CLEAN UP THE WEST INDIES AND MAKE A DECENT SOCIETY. NOT ONLY CRICKET HAS FAILED IN THE WEST INDIES BUT THE SOCIETY AS A WHOLE. EVERYTHING IS FAILED..FROM THE START. WE INHERITED A FAILURE AND AGREED TO MAKE IT FAIL FURTHER BY GIVING THE CURRENCY TO OLE MARSE'

The independent west indies were born rotten, and like a stinking fart, dropped in a seat covering while driving your car, that remains folded up in the fabric of the seat and decays further because it cannot escape, it is far stinker when one finally gets up and releases it than when it was first farted. it is a goad-awful stinking rotten, rotten fart: believe it or not, the fart rotted from starting out rotten and got worse the longer it survived, so its stink speaks for itself.

and dat is the hole west indies cricket has descended into. and man it surely is, truly is, stink itself! Pheeeeeew!

rise up west indians and save yuh region and you cricket. there are some of you you have to kill and clean up. doan hol' allyuh selves back. kill 'em and clean up
Last edit: 23 Dec 2017 08:05 by mapoui.

More
23 Dec 2017 08:29 #356524 by alex
As our governments have been forced or surrendered to the inevitability of the new neo-liberal global order, the notion of nation-building beyond the macro-political economy has been abandoned. The welfare of families and communities are no longer seen as the responsibility of the state and families and communities no longer see their survival as linked to the collective.

It is from these disconnected, alienated communities that we recruit our cricketers. Is it any wonder, then, that in a team sport which requires a sense of the role of the individual in the outcome of the collective and vice versa, that we have been found wanting? We continue to produce players of distinction, but their exploits have not been translated into the success of the team.

• mapoui
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 Dec 2017 08:47 - 23 Dec 2017 08:52 #356526 by mapoui
.....surrendered to the inevitability

that is key..surrender! they surrendered in the first place long before neo liberalism was the latest dominant aspect of capitalism..or late stage capitalism as I call it.

the west indies gave up from the start. Eric was the only leader who really wanted independence...at least that is what CLR James emphasized. but if anyone understood the central banking element it was Williams. he knew the economics of imperialism as well as anyone in his day..prolly better than most

yet Williams agreed to the the bank/currency given to the international bankers.

you see that is a clear and serious contradiction about Williams right there: how can you want independence and give up the bank/currency? that is like mixing oil and water..they dont mix. you cant give up the bank/currency and have independence. you might as well have remained colonial. he would still be chief minister. what was the point ??????

what I think happened is that they pulled a con on us and Williams was on board. indeed all the leaders were on board. that is why they all were told/ordered to ask for... independence. the Anglos simply wanted to be rid of the costs of empire yet have empire in a new cost effective way, that threw all the costs on the people/new nations. ole' Marse' from afar, could then tax the people totally with no over head of their own, using the currency..lending back to the people their own currency at interest.

that was and remains the sweetest deal in history..a free lunch utterly

James simply did not know I think, the depth of Williams sell out. in hindsight I see Eric Williams as a traitor and a fake. that is prolly why he let himself die at only 69 when those around him sought to get help. he refused such assistance and he died. he wanted to. he was tired of the nonsense of the stupid people he led and of his own complicity in their exploitation
Last edit: 23 Dec 2017 08:52 by mapoui.

• mapoui
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 Dec 2017 09:03 - 23 Dec 2017 09:46 #356527 by mapoui

well..england is neo-liberal..and so is australia..and canada..new zealand. India too, and Pakistan..yet they have suffered..or not permitted..any such destruction of the community/family traditions that have led to the destruction of the west indies team. indeed no cricket country at all has suffered as much as the west indies in the changes that have taken place but observing the west indies I don't see that neo liberalism is the cause as such..as the utterly rabid west indian black elites are..and their deliberate and extreme bureaucratization of the cricket

as I have tried to establish it is a social thing with them. they always were determined to kill the cricket seeing it as their social enemy, a grave social danger to their local/regional hegemony

the black elites could not touch cricket as long as local white elites were in charge..or were afraid of the white power. but as soon as white control ended..from 1995 on-wards.. they began hollowing out the cricket. Skameron is the flowering of that movement. Skameron is an ornery beast, smart and skilfull, brutal and heartless.

Skameron is the Cecil Rhodes of the destruction of west indies cricket and the establishment of its managed death at great profit for himself and his kind. Skameron will keep west indies cricket all but dead, alive enough..but just so..enough to bring in the revenues he needs to keep the bureaucracy going, even expanding
Last edit: 23 Dec 2017 09:46 by mapoui.

More
23 Dec 2017 09:10 #356528 by alex
There is no doubt that there are some practical things that can be done to at least bring our cricket up to competitive standards. But at the end of the day, we have no power to stop our better players from preferring to play lucrative club cricket rather than for the West Indies. We also seem to have little power to determine who coach our cricketers and oversee a possible rebirth of our glory.

• mapoui
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 Dec 2017 10:42 #356529 by mapoui
I doan understan' ? why don't we have power to determine who coaches our players????

and why cant we pay better, and make our representative schedule in such ways as to eliminate or minimize clashes between west indian official fixtures and T20/ODI competitions that require our players

to improve the standards currently is simple:
pay more to attract talent to the game..and not only cash
all that is useful to players in taking their careers/lives forward can be added if possible..an made an on-going, developing process. eg how many players want a university degree. we have several universities in the west indies..what about scholarships there for those who want to play cricket?
get them jobs in the field they want to pursue after cricket..set them up in all relevant ways that matter. that to is payment and may redirect youth away from games like basketball, athletics etc.
if they can get all that and more at home they may not go abroad..and may choose cricket

cut the bureaucracy..rather kill it. it is too large and too expensive and totally pointless. when I say cut I mean cut..cut it out... reform the administration period..no blasted bureaucracy. how can that be done? put the players in charge..make a cricket cooperative. that way the cricket can really be spread in the region to the concrete benefit of all who play and work in the game

far from the question of power to select our coaches if that is what you mean, cut out the fucking HC period. no friggin head coach. head coaches are not for cricket but for other games. the manager and all powerful captain are the officials that fit cricket. that is how the game evolved. the HC is an expensive and intrusive and palpably useless official in the game now. the HC has added a layer of control that make the captain useless... on the field and off it..but not to the benefit of the game..you need your captains out there performing in excelsis...and off the field too, as the team leader and imposing figure.

but the HC is a man who mus' be the absolute right fit if he is to be of the modicum of use he can be. but that modicum not enough to bother with the position. most times the HC is an arsehole whose shelf life is very short because of that fact. Few HC last as long as any captain can last. and most of HC's want 'their own captain and keeper..not those whom the HC before selected. the HC usually mucks up the whole process.

the HC is as much an ego game as it is any dam thing else. the HC attracts a jackass of a personality type..an egomaniac who is fragile emotionally, seeks to impose himself creating all manner of classes as he goes. the HC is a thing for football/soccer with all its glamour frivolities and ephemeral nature. the HC is a jackass fit in cricket. he should be tossed, but I dont care what the others do. I would not wait on them just fiyah my current HC and dont hire any more..simply return to the old status

also there must be no coaching at all at the top levels of the game. coaching is best at the very young and younger levels of the game. and even there we must be absolutely sure of the coaches we deploy. we don't want those jackasses going out there and spoiling talent. traumatizing youth and aborting their potential.

More
23 Dec 2017 11:16 #356530 by ketchim
Methink the Coach thought that Kiwis were fielding a B team !
no Kane, no Guptil, no BJ, no Ross....
so there was a chance to work on kiwis new players
win toss and let Gabriel 90 mph wrap 'em up ; ably assisted by Beaton !
that sure as hell backfired !
this squad cannot even beat a C team.....

More
23 Dec 2017 12:00 #356537 by renegade
We now have foreigners coaching our cricketers and managing our cricket—there is nothing more ironical than that. And It is not as if we don’t have suitable West Indians to perform those functions. And what to do about players who evidently cannot read the game, who play as if their heads are somewhere other than on the field of play? The future continues to look bleak.

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds
JaniyahCenturies for Tagenarine Chanderpaul and Tevin Imlach against Windward Islands in Antigua on day three.

Guyana declared on 224-2; Windwards need 420 runs to win.

Scorecard: https://matchcentre.windiescricket.com/match/13df0ffb-dfc3-4d3a-94bd-17426751e07c/scorecard

#cricnation592 #Guyana #TagenarineChanderpaul #TevinImlach #cricketnews #cricketlovers
(22.03.2024, 17:54)(17:54)0
JaniyahGuyana 436 all out, Permaul 90*,Anderson 87, Sinclair 72, Imlach 55, Chanderpaul 40.Roach 2/52, Jason H. 2/52, Warrican 2/98.(14.03.2024, 18:23)(18:23)0
MadisynThe United States will send a new military aid package for Ukraine worth $300 million, President Joe Biden's administration said on Tuesday, the first such move in months as additional funds for Kyiv remain blocked by Republican leaders in Congress(12.03.2024, 20:23)(20:23)0
ketchimRamadan BEGIND tonight !(10.03.2024, 12:52)(12:52)0
SawyerHeavy gunfire near Haiti's National Palace in Port-au-Prince(09.03.2024, 19:34)(19:34)0
MadisynBiden Signs $460 Billion Spending Package, Averting Government Shutdown(09.03.2024, 18:57)(18:57)0
MadisynGaza ceasefire talks end with no breakthrough as Ramadan deadline looms(05.03.2024, 07:05)(07:05)0
SawyerPutin ally says 'Ukraine is Russia' and historical territory needs to 'come home'(04.03.2024, 18:56)(18:56)0
MadisynJetBlue, Spirit Airlines call off $3.8 bln merger on antitrust hurdle(04.03.2024, 18:50)(18:50)0
ketchim165 not out ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchim1658 to Kevin Sinclair ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchimKane Williamson(16.02.2024, 12:22)(12:22)0
ketchimKanw 133 not out !(16.02.2024, 12:21)(12:21)0
CatherineHow Do I Know I’m Not the Only Conscious Being in the Universe?(13.02.2024, 10:33)(10:33)0
CollinI am writing to express my sincere gratitude for the information that you have provided on your website. I have found your site to be an invaluable resource of information, and I have learned a great deal from the articles and resources that you have shared.(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinbla... bla... bla...(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinthis was Sixes....semis next !(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThe article is really good. I found here looking for a good article because my heart was empty. There are a lot of different articles, so reading them makes me feel a bit empty. Next time I want to read an article about ... please(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThis blog post resonated with me on so many levels. Your personal anecdotes and real-life examples added a relatable touch to the topic. I could feel your passion and expertise shining through every word. I'd love to hear more about your experiences and insights on [related topic]. Thank you for sharing your blog wisdom and inspiring others in the process!(11.02.2024, 13:03)(13:03)0
CollinThis is very fascinating, You are an excessively skilled
blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to in quest of extra of your magnificent post.
Additionally, I’ve shared your website in my social networks
(11.02.2024, 13:01)(13:01)0
CollinVoucher to najlepsza forma prezentu dla ukochanej osoby. Taki bon podarunkowy, czyli voucher, czy też kartę podarunkową, możemy dać bez stresu ponieważ daje on możliwość wyboru w momencie korzystania, a to dla wielu osób jest najważniejsze. Kup voucher, spraw radość bliskim osobom i nie martw się, że prezent będzie nietrafiony.(11.02.2024, 13:00)(13:00)0
CollinMasaż jest to metoda leczenia znana od wielu lat. Zapraszam do salonu. Kliknij w podany link: drenaż limfatyczny Kielce(11.02.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
CollinWitam. Piekny blog i opisy. Ja polecam Forum Kosmetyczne(11.02.2024, 12:58)(12:58)0
ketchimthis was Sixes....semis next !(03.02.2024, 16:22)(16:22)0
KennediSo our yute did nt make the semis because of a washout. These global contests should set aside rain days for teh semis and finals.(02.02.2024, 19:44)(19:44)0
CatherineConfirmed by Cricket West Indies that West Indies will play a County XI side in a four-day warm up match at Beckenham in Kent starting 3rd July(31.01.2024, 19:51)(19:51)0
AugustineStep Aside Sir Joffra Archer and Kagiso Rabada..
Shamar Joseph has Arrived !!!
? ? ?
(29.01.2024, 13:43)(13:43)0
ketchimAfter 27 years, a VICTORY !(28.01.2024, 13:48)(13:48)0
ketchimWest Indies brat Australia by 8 runs : Guyana Shamar 7Fer !(28.01.2024, 13:46)(13:46)0
Niko2nd Test, West indies 266/8, Da Silva 79, Hodge 71, A.Joseph 32, Mckenzie 21, Chanderpaul 21, Sinclair 16 not out .(25.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimexcellent Win : Jewel 64*(24.01.2024, 11:38)(11:38)0
KareemGuyanese fast-bowler Isai Thorne took 4-46 from nine overs as West Indies restricted Scotland to 205-9 from 50 overs at the ongoing ICC Under-19 World Cup in South Africa.

This a must-win match for West Indies after they lost their opening match to the hosts by 31 runs.

(Photo: Cricket West Indies)
(24.01.2024, 10:27)(10:27)0
KareemKevin Sinclair will replace Gudakesh Motie in the second Test match in Australia.

This was confirmed by Captain Kraigg Brathwaite on the eve of the GABA Test.
(24.01.2024, 10:04)(10:04)0
MarthaVirat Kohli withdraws from first two Tests against England citing personal reasons.
BCCI has requested media and fans to respect Virat Kohli's privacy during this time and refrain from speculating on the nature of his personal reasons.
(22.01.2024, 10:57)(10:57)0
AlondraDat Jawbreaker from Joseph reminds me of Marshall !!(19.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimFirst ball DUCK but was Hazlewood !(18.01.2024, 14:48)(14:48)0
AlondraTage to face(16.01.2024, 19:35)(19:35)0
AlondraStarc has the ball(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
AlondraRally(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
ketchimAustralia win Toss and chose to field(16.01.2024, 19:19)(19:19)0
ketchim6:30 p.m. EST(16.01.2024, 17:09)(17:09)0
ketchim1st TEST : 6>30 EST....this evening ....Australia time is tomorrow lol(16.01.2024, 17:01)(17:01)0
chairmanWest Indies U19s clapped up New Zealand U19s in the warm up game.

Nathan Sealey, Joshua Dorne and Jewel Andrew the star turns.
(15.01.2024, 07:42)(07:42)0
ketchimMatch Draw but 105 to DaSilva and 99 to Kavem Hodge.....so good warm up match result !...(13.01.2024, 13:15)(13:15)0
ketchim251 - 8(10.01.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
ketchimMotie and Sinclair not out ~(10.01.2024, 12:56)(12:56)0
ketchimWarm Up match and couple of boys made DUCK 8 down for 232(10.01.2024, 12:55)(12:55)0
ketchimTEST match starts on 16th !(07.01.2024, 13:55)(13:55)0
AlondraRanji Trophy is BACK, another Exciting Season to look forward too. Big Scores, Grand Daddy Centuries, Lots of 6 and 7 Fer .(07.01.2024, 08:11)(08:11)0
ketchimIndia became the first team to lose six wickets without scoring a run in Tests(03.01.2024, 13:55)(13:55)0
Daniel
Go to top