>

Pandemic : shift to UNvaccinated

More
12 Aug 2021 21:39 - 12 Aug 2021 21:43 #391948 by TRINI_DADDY
Billy, why are you posting stories from WorldNetDaily?

That site has financial connections to the Republican Party, Mike Pence, and Trump's secretary to the Department of Defense. The wife of the site's founder was even Trump's Deputy Assistant for Media Affairs.

James Clark, a board member, is also a lobbyist for the American Bankers Association (ABA), and served as ABA liaison to the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC), a controversial and highly secretive group of far-right state legislators and business lobbyists that writes and pushes model bills and is funded by multi-billionaires like the Koch brothers.

The site's also funded by evangelical Christian fundamentalists, including televangelist Pat Robertson. One head boardmember, Richard Beale, was convicted of tax evasion, conspiracy, and fleeing authorities, charges he attempted to evade first by hiding from the law and then by conspiring to intimidate the judge — who, he said, God had commanded him to “destroy” — by filing fraudulent documents and issuing fake “arrest warrants” against her.

The site is recognized by experts as being a promoter of racist and far-right material, and ridiculous conspiracies. It said Obama was a satanist and alsoo pushed birther conspiracies. It said Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton speak "ebonics mumbo-jumbo". It pushed black IQ and white genocide conspiracies. It pushed a baseless six-part series claiming that soybean consumption causes homosexuality. It has heavily promoted The Pink Swastika, an opus by gay-basher Scott Lively that claims gay men orchestrated the Holocaust. It calls Satan "the first leftist", and trumpeted a secret 20-point Muslim plan “for conquering the United States by 2020.”

No surprise that the site makes a lot of cash selling survivalist gear. It feeds apocalyptic nonsense to its readers, then tricks them into buying survival gear, guns and canned food.

Billy, it's very interesting that every website you visit is funded by mega Christians, bad Republicans, libertarians, right wing think tanks, and multi billionaire banksters.

Funny how you're "concerned about conspiracies that affect little people", but get all these conspiracies from the ruling class.

Are you a Trumper? Do you believe in Qanon? Are you a Republican? Are you an Evangelical Christian? Because you believe exactly what their digital echo-chambers were designed to con their footsoldiers into believing.

You lap their stuff up hook, line and sinker.
Last edit: 12 Aug 2021 21:43 by TRINI_DADDY.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Aug 2021 22:51 #391949 by Billy Shatine
I posted up Ivan Van Sertima as well! how does Van Sertima fit in with all you have listed?

More
12 Aug 2021 23:49 - 13 Aug 2021 00:01 #391950 by Billy Shatine
I post up a lot of contributions all round the ideological spectrum! I have a purpose! I want to stop the vaccines which I believe are calculated to tear the human species apart!

And look at you! by your general commentary these sites you list are really within your own ideological position. so why are you listing them in critique relative to me?.

you are not in favor with my position at all, but in favor of vaccinating the entire human race! you and the member who brought you out of retirement here now to get me

I assume that you are Indian or Pakistani west Indian. even possibly Negro west Indian! By your west Indian experience alone you should have no faith and trust in the white elites period.

What on earth would make you trust them after what they have done to us for so long? What they have done to the world! I mean I can see you meeting an individual white person and becoming friends with them...a woman you love and marry her, have children half white! in-laws, group of ordinary white people in town if you live in Europe the USA or Canada etc.

And again their extension into the world...what they have done to the world since lets say the emergence of Rule Britannia 17 Century, all the way to and through the American empire to currently?

What on earth could make you take the position you express here in support of a project like world wide vaccination for a Virus that kills far, far less people that the anti-vaccinations themselves?

WHAT THE HELL ELSE CAN THOSE VACCINATIONS BE FOR SAVE TO DECIMATE THE HUMAN POPULATION IN A WAY-OR WAYS -THAT ENHANACES THE POWER OF THE WHITE WESTERN ELITES, WHICH ARE NOW DOMINATED BY THE SUICIDAL JEWISH CULT/PEOPLE?

And they are hardly hiding it...shutting down all alternatives to the vaccines they have made and seeking to make the mandatory everywhere. They have assassinated or incapacitated all leaders in the world who were against vaccinating their own people and put in place leadership there that have exposed their people to the vaccines. Why in the hell would they be going to those lengths for a benign vaccine????

There is no logic to that if those vaccines are benign. What!! you say: They made trillions? But they have all the money in the world already anyway! Every last cent of it...especially in the western world. And all the gold as well! And bitcoin too. The have now everything that is valuable and worthy. Additionally! they also have everybody alive in most of the world in some form of debt.

And all along their behavior has been nothing short of atrocious, genocidal, war mongering, brutal, dictatorial, Absolute...all day everyday, every month and year, never stopped! not even for one day in all the life that I have lived and know directly. Go back 50 years man - actually 51-to 1980...then come forward a day at a time: 18 thousand five fifty five days and you will see war on planet earth for every single one of those days involving Jews/the USA and western Europe..as planners, initiators and involved killing humanity

And if you go back another 35 years to 1945 it gets worse. the wars between 1945 and 1980 were worse. and when you really get to 1945 there is where war really resided! the Second World War. And again it never stops backwards to the first World War and before.

Go backwards man all the way backwards through the Expansion of Europe into the world and see for yourself!!! WAR EVERY DAY LITERALLY FOR CENTURIES!

What do you want from me...to love the vaccines from these people...go offer my body to them for them to inject me. Look at the people who tell me there is pandemic and that I must take an injection they mad after they have shut down all alternatives for me to get better if |I get sick but their injections?

Let Ketchim do that! He is suicidal! chaffing at his bit to get injected. In fact he has already been injected. Good for him them. These we are dealing with are descendants of the same people who put diseases into 'gift's' they made to the native American people to poison them off and take their lands. They live on these lands right now!

Don't you understand! They studied the Original Americans, found out their weaknesses like allergies that white people brought with them and used these to kill the original Americans off. The original Americans never had a chance. They white people did the same everywhere...Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Latin America. And despite all of this historical behavior, into the behavior you just list as you point out who owns some of the sites whose articles I post up. and these are the vaccines you want me to take, made by the descendants of these people...you and ketchim!

You are who are the problem. So many of you mesmerized by the propaganda, the lights of Hollywood and all of that propaganda you forget or ignore the real story, the truth and behave like jackarse! Then you beat up on you own people! those who fight back in effort to shut them down in favor of what the elite white man wants you to do. You cant say no! and you make it next to impossible for those who stand up for themselves and for the people to say no!.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON FOR YOU TO TRUST THE ELITE WHITE MAN. NONE AT ALL!
IT MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE TO TAKE ANYTHNG JE MAKES LIKE VACCINES!

ALL HE DOES IS TRY TO KILL OFF THE PEOPLE ANYWAY! JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE CONTENT OF THE FOOD WE ARE FORCED TO EAT FROM THE SUPERMARKETS! THEY ARE ALL GENETICALLY ENGINEERED AND OTHERWISE POISONED...FROM THE FARM TO THE STORE SHELVES ONTO OUR PLATES

I don't know what you want from me Trinidaddy but I am like those ordinary white people in the political video who see and speak simple logic! The Vaccines cannot be trusted given who makes them and their clear existential interest at this time, in Pandemic justification they gave us that is falling apart as lies.

The vaccines are yours man! Take my share as well. Have it all!
Last edit: 13 Aug 2021 00:01 by Billy Shatine.

More
12 Aug 2021 23:57 #391951 by TRINI_DADDY
"Van Sertima uses the now familiar technique of stringing together bits of carefully selected evidence, each surgically removed from the context that would give it a rational explanation. He misinterprets the findings of professional archaeologists and physical anthropologists so that they seem to support his hypothesis." - Dean Snow, Professor of Anthropology

"Van Sertima's work is ignorant rubbish, and give us badly argued theories based on fantasies." - Glyn Daniel, Professor of Archeology

Ivan Van Sertima is recognized by actual experts, historians and anthropologists as being a crackpot who pushes nonsense and pseudoscience. He is a joke.

You start with people like Sertima, and you end up with crazy conspiracies, which eventually lead to people like this:

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/america...-qanon-b1901780.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: chairman

More
13 Aug 2021 00:15 #391953 by Billy Shatine
Exactly the response I anticipated from you Trinidaddy. Perfect!

that's what i saw about you from the start: there is no way things are going to get better with you only worse. you are Muslim I am sure, a Ketchim type and things only get worse with you all..especially starting from a base such as this.

you have no ideological frame consistent with making things better! you are not here to try to make things better, to find agreement on facts and go on from there. look at where you start with Van Sertima..one of our own!!! Van Sertima has been criticized like that but he has been proven to be have been absolutely right. the Criticism of Van Sertima's work you list are not presented in a positive light but in a defamatory frame, with no corresponding listings of positive commentary by critics!

where do we go from there? in fact where is there that to go from such a point. there is nowhere to go but to fight endlessly at this wasteful level and that is where I would be if I decide to keep at it. But that would be ridiculous

That is what I listed earlier yesterday about you Trinidaddy...that you would be a waste of my time of I let you. have a nice life!

More
13 Aug 2021 00:36 - 13 Aug 2021 00:52 #391956 by TRINI_DADDY
Van Sertima is a crackpot. You realize modern DNA samples alone repudiate most of what he believed?

Also, you say "there is absolutely no reason to trust elite white men", yet you do nothing but post conspiracies created by, funded by and promoted by the most nefarious elite white men on the planet.

You are promoting conservative, billionaire-backed talking points. Your last link was itself from a website bankrolled by the most wealthy privately owned company in America.

And these talking points are designed to do very specific things:

1. Attack any and all government policies (because the more you undermine government and the civil sector, the more freedom corporations have to exploit humans and the planet. Case in point, you posted several days ago comments from the author of the book "Roll Back", a book which literally advocates dismantling all government in favor for full privatization. You're so brainwashed, you don't even see the objectives of the people feeding you your conspiracies)

2. Attack any and all non private organizations, or organizations which foster co-operation (conservatives hate any type of co-operation, multilaterliasm or internationalism which is pro-social; see their attacks on groups like the WHO, or the UN Sec Council, or how British conservatives pushed to jump out of the European Union the moment it started shutting down corporate tax shelters and promoting environmental regulation)

3. Attack the intelligentsia of society (scientists, universities, academics etc), which typically also includes an attack on artists. Because once you destroy the brains (academics) and hearts (artists) of a society, the society is unable to correctly diagnose its problems or rebel.

4. Destroy all pro-social behaviour, all co-operation and organization, in favor for rugged individualism and anti-social behaviour. The conservative vs leftist stance on mask wearing epitomizes this. Leftists wear masks to help others, protect their fellowmen, and prevent themselves spreading germs to others. Conservatives, meanwhile, do not wear masks because they believe in hierarchies of power in which rules and laws do not apply to them, a privileged minority.

There's a reason the Democratic Party in America, a party that has been trying to get free health care to all Americans for 60 years, is for vaccines.

And there's a reason why the Republican Party, a party that has been filibustering and blocking all attempts at health care reform, is anti vaccines.

Leftists, and to a lesser extent liberals, want to help everyone.

Conservatives, meanwhile, want to preserve privileges for a minority (usually the wealthy, or whites).

Leftists, and to a lesser extent liberals, want to flatten society and make it more fair.

Conservatives, meanwhile, want something more tall and pyramid shaped.

And so when a global pandemic hits the world, your leftist/liberal instinct is to work together for the benefit of everyone.

Your conservative instinct is to undermine this at every turn; destroy all examples of pro-social behaviour, lest it catches on. And that's the real virus conservatism has, throughout history, sought to crush. Not covid, but people working together for common interests. It seeks to crush hope.

EDIT - incidentally, you're anti Jew nonsense is literally right out of Hitler's Mein Kampf. They've got you resurrecting 1930s Nazi talking points.
Last edit: 13 Aug 2021 00:52 by TRINI_DADDY.

More
13 Aug 2021 01:42 #391960 by Billy Shatine
Van Sertima is a crackpot. You realize modern DNA samples alone repudiate most of what he believed?

Also, you say "there is absolutely no reason to trust elite white men", yet you do nothing but post conspiracies created by, funded by and promoted by the most nefarious elite white men on the planet.

You are promoting conservative, billionaire-backed talking points. Your last link was itself from a website bankrolled by the most wealthy privately owned company in America.

Man why don't you stop your idiocy with the accurate approaches to the situation here. I don't know nearly all there is to know in life and neither do you. you come here for a war with me that is what I am arguing not to resolve any dam thing

I have been posting around long time so you should have some idea of my ideological make up yet you come to fight me.

let me tell you something! there are no blogs on the net that are anything but fake set up blogs by the elites, the rich men, the government agencies of security intelligence etc. The rich man pre-empts everything by anticipation revolt and setting up the organs to stifle them, find out who is who to terrorize and shut down revolution.

so how much time do you have to investigate who and what are every blog?

I don care! they are all compromised! what I want is to fight vaccinations and I use what's to hand. Pence puts up something I can use, I do! I use it and I am gone. By that usage I am not recommending Pence's site to anyone.

you do not understand me and you do not come here to talk to try to understand what I am trying to accomplish. you come for war not friendship. so things will not get better here at all. and when you talk utter nonsense like Van Sertima being a crackpot. What DNA tests are you talking about that makes nonsense of Van Sertima's books?

I am not going to talk with you at all with all this nonsense you are talking. IT IS YOU WHO APPEAR TO BE THE CRACKPOT DO YOU KNOW THAT?

YOU BEHAVE LIKE A CRACKPOT COME HERE TO WAR WITH ME! NOT TO DEVELOP UNDERSTANDING AND KNOWLEDGE FOR OURSELVES FIRST, AND FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL WHO ARE READING, LOOKING ON, PARTICIPATING IN ALL AND WHATEVER WAYS THEY ARE.

AND IF IT TURNS OUT THAT VAN SERTIMA IS WRONG WHY WOULD I BE SO HOSTILE TOWARDS HIM?
HE IS WRONG THATS ALL AND ANYONE CAN BE WRONG INCLDUING HISTORICAL WITH THREORIES.
THEY ARE ALL WRONG TO SOMEEXTENT. NO ONE WHO WAS NOT THERE THEMSLVES CAN BE VERY RIGHT ABOUT HISTORICL AFFAIRS.

VAN SERIMA IS ALSO A BROTHER WHO TAUGHT AT BIG UNIVERSITIES FOR YEARS. WHY WOUOLD THEY HIRE A CRACKPOT!

Look here! They Came Before Columbus! Did the DNA tests not prove that the Black people found all over the planet, in every nook and cranny have been there before white people? have you not seen Black people in Russia long before white people? in Iceland, Australia, New Zealand, the west indies...EVERYWHERE ON PLANET EARTH AND IN ALL STATES AND STAGES OF SKIN PIGMENTATION?

THAT IS THE TRUTH OF THE WORLD AND THE PEOPLE ARE RIGHT THERE RIGHT NOW THEIR DESCENDANTS CURRENTLY! THAT IS THE REAL BASIS OF THE ISSUE, HENCE THE TERM THEY CAME BEFORE COLUMBUS! THAT IS WHY VAN SERTIMA SPOKE OF THERE BEING ONE HUMAN RACE

AND THAT IS A FACT PROVED BY THE RELEVANT SCIENCES NOW BEYOND A SHADOW OF DOUBT!

But there is so much simple evidence and knowledge of this now that you apparently have flipped the way you want it...opposite to what I have stated that it is pointless speaking with you man! look I have no time for a war with you and all the stupid mental games you came here to play. piss on all shit like that...you and ketchim and ketchim and allyuh backward shit set up you have made here.

forget about it man \i will not speak with you from now on. this is a waste of my time...no advancement in this at all

calling Van Sertima, a serious west Indian in performing in excelsis all his life a crackpot! a man of extraordinary abilities in many areas of life even as a brilliant poet. just piss off Trinidady! I have no interest in dealing with you at all regardless

More
13 Aug 2021 01:49 #391961 by Billy Shatine
TRINNIDADDY! MUST HAVE LIVED IN THESE PAGES OF VAN SERTIMA'S CRACKPOTTERY

duckduckgo.com/?q=was+Ivan+Van+Sertima+a...tp&atb=v238-1&ia=web

More
13 Aug 2021 02:07 - 13 Aug 2021 02:08 #391962 by Billy Shatine
www.pvamu.edu/tiphc/research-projects/af...olonial-period-in-te

The Emergence of Afro-Tejano Society During the Spanish Colonial Period in Texas, 1528-1700

I HAVE ABSOLUTE CONFIDENCE THAT VAN SERTIMA IS COMPLETELY RIGHT

Dr. Douglas Richmond
History Professor
University of Texas at Arlington

Before the first Africans arrived in Texas, one must consider the possibility that they appeared here before 1528. In many American history classes, the discovery of the New World is limited to a few European voyages, particularly those of Christopher Columbus. It is a relatively new endeavor to explore pre-Columbian expeditions from other parts of the world. At times, prejudice has caused many to ignore Africa. Either the people were supposedly too backward to have come up with the idea on their own, or they simply lacked the technological knowledge to navigate the seas. Thus many traditional historians have assumed that there were simply no means within Africa to explore the Americas.

However, the research is far from complete as the diffusion of Africans to the New World still requires the work of more scholars to be firmly established. This can be accomplished once the knowledge of possible African journeys to the New World becomes more widespread. This trend will, hopefully, attract more future and current researchers to find more evidence as well as provide additional interpretations.

There are several examples which demonstrate the fact that a transatlantic voyage may not have been a difficult task if one is coming from Africa. The image that usually comes up in one’s mind when thinking of Africans sailing are of little canoes barely large enough for two people to fit in. This is contrasted with the supposedly enormous vessels that many people imagine Columbus and his fleet utilized. First of all, it must be noted that Columbus’ vessels themselves were actually about the size of most African vessels, and could rarely hold more than 30 crewmen. When that is understood, one can easily notice that the ships he used were relatively the same size as many of the African vessels.
Last edit: 13 Aug 2021 02:08 by Billy Shatine.

More
13 Aug 2021 09:47 - 13 Aug 2021 09:49 #391970 by ketchim
YO!

Ivan van Sertima is a GUYANESE

Trinidadians cannot figure him out lol
Last edit: 13 Aug 2021 09:49 by ketchim.

Time to create page: 0.250 seconds
ketchimCongrats to Guyana for 4 day red ball and CPL white ball Champions !(20.04.2024, 21:20)(21:20)0
JaniyahCongrats to Guyana Harpy Eagles on winning 4 day regional tournament - 2 years in a row(20.04.2024, 18:48)(18:48)0
ketchimEid Mubarak !(10.04.2024, 08:58)(08:58)0
ketchimGuyana Win the U-15 with Adrian Hetmeyer !(04.04.2024, 13:28)(13:28)0
ketchimU-15 Guyana Hetmeyer doing great !(01.04.2024, 22:35)(22:35)0
JaniyahCenturies for Tagenarine Chanderpaul and Tevin Imlach against Windward Islands in Antigua on day three.

Guyana declared on 224-2; Windwards need 420 runs to win.

Scorecard: https://matchcentre.windiescricket.com/match/13df0ffb-dfc3-4d3a-94bd-17426751e07c/scorecard

#cricnation592 #Guyana #TagenarineChanderpaul #TevinImlach #cricketnews #cricketlovers
(22.03.2024, 17:54)(17:54)0
JaniyahGuyana 436 all out, Permaul 90*,Anderson 87, Sinclair 72, Imlach 55, Chanderpaul 40.Roach 2/52, Jason H. 2/52, Warrican 2/98.(14.03.2024, 18:23)(18:23)0
MadisynThe United States will send a new military aid package for Ukraine worth $300 million, President Joe Biden's administration said on Tuesday, the first such move in months as additional funds for Kyiv remain blocked by Republican leaders in Congress(12.03.2024, 20:23)(20:23)0
ketchimRamadan BEGIND tonight !(10.03.2024, 12:52)(12:52)0
SawyerHeavy gunfire near Haiti's National Palace in Port-au-Prince(09.03.2024, 19:34)(19:34)0
MadisynBiden Signs $460 Billion Spending Package, Averting Government Shutdown(09.03.2024, 18:57)(18:57)0
MadisynGaza ceasefire talks end with no breakthrough as Ramadan deadline looms(05.03.2024, 07:05)(07:05)0
SawyerPutin ally says 'Ukraine is Russia' and historical territory needs to 'come home'(04.03.2024, 18:56)(18:56)0
MadisynJetBlue, Spirit Airlines call off $3.8 bln merger on antitrust hurdle(04.03.2024, 18:50)(18:50)0
ketchim165 not out ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchim1658 to Kevin Sinclair ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchimKane Williamson(16.02.2024, 12:22)(12:22)0
ketchimKanw 133 not out !(16.02.2024, 12:21)(12:21)0
CatherineHow Do I Know I’m Not the Only Conscious Being in the Universe?(13.02.2024, 10:33)(10:33)0
CollinI am writing to express my sincere gratitude for the information that you have provided on your website. I have found your site to be an invaluable resource of information, and I have learned a great deal from the articles and resources that you have shared.(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinbla... bla... bla...(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinthis was Sixes....semis next !(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThe article is really good. I found here looking for a good article because my heart was empty. There are a lot of different articles, so reading them makes me feel a bit empty. Next time I want to read an article about ... please(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThis blog post resonated with me on so many levels. Your personal anecdotes and real-life examples added a relatable touch to the topic. I could feel your passion and expertise shining through every word. I'd love to hear more about your experiences and insights on [related topic]. Thank you for sharing your blog wisdom and inspiring others in the process!(11.02.2024, 13:03)(13:03)0
CollinThis is very fascinating, You are an excessively skilled
blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to in quest of extra of your magnificent post.
Additionally, I’ve shared your website in my social networks
(11.02.2024, 13:01)(13:01)0
CollinVoucher to najlepsza forma prezentu dla ukochanej osoby. Taki bon podarunkowy, czyli voucher, czy też kartę podarunkową, możemy dać bez stresu ponieważ daje on możliwość wyboru w momencie korzystania, a to dla wielu osób jest najważniejsze. Kup voucher, spraw radość bliskim osobom i nie martw się, że prezent będzie nietrafiony.(11.02.2024, 13:00)(13:00)0
CollinMasaż jest to metoda leczenia znana od wielu lat. Zapraszam do salonu. Kliknij w podany link: drenaż limfatyczny Kielce(11.02.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
CollinWitam. Piekny blog i opisy. Ja polecam Forum Kosmetyczne(11.02.2024, 12:58)(12:58)0
ketchimthis was Sixes....semis next !(03.02.2024, 16:22)(16:22)0
KennediSo our yute did nt make the semis because of a washout. These global contests should set aside rain days for teh semis and finals.(02.02.2024, 19:44)(19:44)0
CatherineConfirmed by Cricket West Indies that West Indies will play a County XI side in a four-day warm up match at Beckenham in Kent starting 3rd July(31.01.2024, 19:51)(19:51)0
AugustineStep Aside Sir Joffra Archer and Kagiso Rabada..
Shamar Joseph has Arrived !!!
? ? ?
(29.01.2024, 13:43)(13:43)0
ketchimAfter 27 years, a VICTORY !(28.01.2024, 13:48)(13:48)0
ketchimWest Indies brat Australia by 8 runs : Guyana Shamar 7Fer !(28.01.2024, 13:46)(13:46)0
Niko2nd Test, West indies 266/8, Da Silva 79, Hodge 71, A.Joseph 32, Mckenzie 21, Chanderpaul 21, Sinclair 16 not out .(25.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimexcellent Win : Jewel 64*(24.01.2024, 11:38)(11:38)0
KareemGuyanese fast-bowler Isai Thorne took 4-46 from nine overs as West Indies restricted Scotland to 205-9 from 50 overs at the ongoing ICC Under-19 World Cup in South Africa.

This a must-win match for West Indies after they lost their opening match to the hosts by 31 runs.

(Photo: Cricket West Indies)
(24.01.2024, 10:27)(10:27)0
KareemKevin Sinclair will replace Gudakesh Motie in the second Test match in Australia.

This was confirmed by Captain Kraigg Brathwaite on the eve of the GABA Test.
(24.01.2024, 10:04)(10:04)0
MarthaVirat Kohli withdraws from first two Tests against England citing personal reasons.
BCCI has requested media and fans to respect Virat Kohli's privacy during this time and refrain from speculating on the nature of his personal reasons.
(22.01.2024, 10:57)(10:57)0
AlondraDat Jawbreaker from Joseph reminds me of Marshall !!(19.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimFirst ball DUCK but was Hazlewood !(18.01.2024, 14:48)(14:48)0
AlondraTage to face(16.01.2024, 19:35)(19:35)0
AlondraStarc has the ball(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
AlondraRally(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
ketchimAustralia win Toss and chose to field(16.01.2024, 19:19)(19:19)0
ketchim6:30 p.m. EST(16.01.2024, 17:09)(17:09)0
ketchim1st TEST : 6>30 EST....this evening ....Australia time is tomorrow lol(16.01.2024, 17:01)(17:01)0
chairmanWest Indies U19s clapped up New Zealand U19s in the warm up game.

Nathan Sealey, Joshua Dorne and Jewel Andrew the star turns.
(15.01.2024, 07:42)(07:42)0
ketchimMatch Draw but 105 to DaSilva and 99 to Kavem Hodge.....so good warm up match result !...(13.01.2024, 13:15)(13:15)0
ketchim251 - 8(10.01.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
Jayse
Go to top