>

AFC backs Granger- Nagamootoo ticket

More
27 Jan 2019 05:21 #368665 by chairman
THE Alliance For Change (AFC) is said to have endorsed a David Granger- Moses Nagamootoo ticket for the next elections, constitutionally due next year.
Through a statement issued at the end of the party’s National Executive Committee meeting on Saturday, Guyana Chronicle was told that Nagamootoo appeared to have gained the nod of his party.
Prime Minister Moses Nagamootoo

“There was wide, almost unanimous endorsement for Mr Nagamootoo,” well placed sources in the party disclosed.
The AFC, in its statement, would only say that “The leader also reaffirmed his confidence in the David Granger/Moses Nagamootoo leadership to guide the Coalition Government in the period ahead.”

Guyana Chronicle was told a more formal endorsement of Nagamootoo would come soon.
Nagamootoo was born in Whim Village, Corentyne, Guyana. His parents were first generation Guyana-born offspring of Indian immigrants who came from Madras.
He has worked as a teacher, a journalist and studied law and has been admitted to the bar in Guyana. Nagamootoo has been a Member of Parliament since 1992.

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.
cricketwindies.com/forum/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mapoui
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
27 Jan 2019 08:05 #368667 by mapoui
as I read this here I realize I have no place to go..no place to live..am a person totally on the outside, alone, single part of nutten at all and not ever be part of anything..save perhaps this board. prolly that is why I have not left yet..I have no place to go

Trninidaddy shud take note..I think he have some ideas..or had some about me in these pages. he doh understand. or my is me who doh understand.

I doh see how it makes sense to be west indian. I read all this here..and all this goes on in the west indies all the time. but who owns the west indies?

not west indians. west indians do nto own the west indies, never have and do now now. and when I say don own I mean dont own, control and decide about the west indies and what goes on there. west indians from president down the beggars on the streets have no say in how the west indies are run. the west indies consists of a population of 'indigenous' who have absolutely no say in what goes on in the region. west indians are the most dependent people in existence and like it so

west indians born in this shit, trained in it, shaped in it, now take dependency for granted. its the west indian way of life now. we are perfectly happy in dependence, know no other life and wallow in dependent shit as if its the natural way people shud live. and if you tell them different is your ares to pay. they doh want to hear and look at you as a disturber of their natural paradise. they will remember you for that, brand you a 'radical' and rat you out to the master.

they will hate you for being a radical, lock you out, isolate and penalize you, poison your name. the police will harass you and beat the shit out of you, lock you up. men like yourself will seek you, be your 'friend' just to hear you talk about anything and anyone and use that talk to harm you with others. you will be pariah while they dress up and go to church on sunday.

I know men who not that I thought they were my friends but we were liming and gabbing, talking about women for example. and when I spoke about girls I liked same way they took what I said, fabricated lies about of it and took it back to the girls. I could see from their subsequent attitudes to me that soemthing had happened. they stopped talking with me and to me, showed only contempt for me.

that is a lesson I never learned about west indian Black men although I knew it from early. how could we do that to each other..not only with women but in everything. west indian Black men are the most dangerous factor to each other the way we cut each other up behind our backs.

but west indian men of very ethnic extract are the very same way..ratting other men out behind their backs. that is the sinlge most regular cause and subject of content in the 'bacchanal' that arises between west indian in the west indies, and where ever we congregate..ratting each other out behind our backs.

frequently we see Black men, Indo west indian men, white and mixed west indian men..combinations of all of them fighting each other and what is the cause..they were 'friends', knew each others business and used it to cut each other up with others in situations they each found important..usually with and for women.

west indian men are always deceitful and cunning and 'slient murderers' they are 'friends' but are in competition for the same things and they would never tell each other, be honest about what they want less they give the other man an advantage. so they are in competition for the same thing and only one of them knows..and he uses that information cunningly to raze the chances of his 'friend' hence the fight and the 'busing'

immediately before the fight, during and after the fight west indian men abuses each other verbally in the worst, most horrific way..an abuse we call 'buse'..'busing' west indian men can say the most awful things about each other in the 'busing' I dont know how we can even stand the sight of each other when it its over. its a toxic life replete with religious philosophy, tenet principles and ideals..and the 'buse' may contain direct religious quotation to max and clarify points, the west indian people as a whole, in this way, indeed in all ways... are exquisitely and relentlessly punitive and unforgiving with each other

but that is the west indies. west indians dont own anything, are not looking to own much, are never successful in business..if if successful to start with quickly dies for lack of support..and lack of official and popular support is crucial in this. west indians hardly ever support locally owned businesses.

in the west indies thare is a usage that is the most disheartening of all factors in the life..the support of white forriners by officialdom and by local consumers. there are local business opportunities going begging. if a black man or woman tries to get in, tries to exploit any there is little local support. the governments do not care, the banks do not care. and the people do not care.

then as if out of nowhere a white person appears in that position and everybody cares. the banks give them money easily, the government supports them by making life easy for them in all their official interactions. and the local people go out of their way to buy from them as they never did anything of the sort for the Black owned effort.

soon the white person is wildly successful, expanding all the time into full monopoly of the are of business. they come to own everything relative to their business in their west indian location and can even spread throughout the region same way. they do not employ any black west indian people in their business. if they employ local people at all they would be white locals. they employ family and white people they import from the metropole

these same white people, grown fat off the west indian people who willingly make them rich take their money out of the region and invest it elsewhere, usually in their old home place. the local banks facilitates this and the west indian governments do not stop it. they may stop the west indians of color who try to do that but not the whites

so all this fucking political talk is what it is..absolutely meaningless shit. Nagamootoo, Granger this one or that one ..same empty meaningless existential shit..the west indies and west indians remain a colonized region and peoples, totally dependent on their masters when they can be free and independent...in a situation in which these west indian people refuse catergorically to take their space and turn it into a sea of social safety for themselves and their children

you see ketchim...that is the the most horrible thing that can happen..has happened to a people. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

you see ever since I was a kid I saw all of that and fought it tooth and nail. I never liked white people for I experienced their racism and saw that they did not care about me at all..totally, perfectly did not care.

in facT: I DID NOT SEE ANYONE WHO CARED ABOUT ME PERSONALLY, AND ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE AS A WHOLE..INCLUDING OTHER BLACK PEOPLE. I SAW BLACK PEOPLE WHO WERE UTTERLY RUTHLESS TO OTHER BLACK PEOPLE.

I SAW THE CHURCH AND THAT WAS CLOSET OF SHIT, A LIE AND A HYPOCRISY. AND WE ALL KNEW THAT INSTINCTIVELY. I WAS SHOCKED AT FIRST WHEN I REALIZED THAT MY BUDDIES I GREW UP EVEN AT 8 AND 9 YEARS OLD DID NOT CARE ABOUT SIN AND..WOULD COMMIT SIN AND GO TAKE COMMUNION JUST LIKE THAT..SIN OR NO SIN :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

THE POLICE WERE ALWAYS BEATING UP MY BIG BROTHERS. MY TEACHERS WERE PUNITIVE AND HARSH. SO WERE EVERYONE ELSE TOWARDS ME..AND ALL I KNEW.

AND IN RETURN I DID NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANY DAM THING AS ALL I HAD WAS RIPPED OFF, TAKEN AWAY FROM ME, LOST ALL MY CHANCES AS A RESULT. AND NO ONE GAVE A PHUCK!

that is how I knew the west indies growing up..and it has not changed at all. it is the same stinking way even if we have produced a population of the most extraordinarily beautiful and sexy women. Trinidad in particularly was always like that..full of beautiful and extraordinarily sexy women. and now they are even more so.

but what do those beautiful women have to do to live?

we have produced an additional parasitic class in west indian life more corrupt, depraved, predatory and rapacious that even the white planter class before it..and that class is the bureaucratic class of government top officials.

those top officials, very numerous are all rich after years of currying favor with the corporations to rape the west indies economically, are exceedingly fat, rich, live in big homes, send their children to white top universities, have homes in western big cities they like like Toronto, Paris, Berlin. they also set standards of sexuality in the west indies as they buy all those beautiful women we have seen posted up in these pages..and more..all of them. they have millions and no ordinary young working man can compete with them. they pay a lot for those women, given them what they want in life..jobs, money, houses

you see those girls with their jobs and cars and apartments and homes..and you know to leave them along because there is a Jefe behind then somewhere, who can make a call and have you executed.

they are magnificent those women but the money and power that chases them is relentless. to say nto that money and power risks their own life and chances as well. and now I understand that that corrupt west indian bureaucratic elite is also degrading into the extremes of customary white depravity of homosexuality and peadophillia and so on

when I really understood our reality I relented, softened up. I saw the system as a dead end that would end up enslaving us all and leading to the end of the human species. that is why I came back. there was no where to go systematically. white people are a depraved people for the most part, a sick people mentally, the very greatest part of their numbers are so sick. they are capable of anything at all, any atrocity and destruction of humanity..which is why humanity is at the point we are at. they have the power and have shaped human flow for centuries. and look at what they have produced..the life we live, at the edge of extinction

all of that is the result of white domination. and they are going forward with it..they have no choice. their system does not open up into a limitless universal potential..the potential that exists but into dead end capitalism and what Huxley and Orwell warned us about....the creation of truly horrific dystopian creation that enslaves humanity and turns ordinary people into engineered auto-biological machines who can do nothing but follow what they been engineered to do

where to go..what to do...how to live? there is the reality in front of us, around us, we live in it and we do not see or do not care. white people love to see their killing machine at work blowing up the world of color. they loved the seats in their living rooms the television gave them to watch the slaughter in Iraq and Libya. the Jews in Israel are the same way. they gather and cheer in their living rooms watching the IDF slaughter defenseless Palestinians. white people in the USA used to have picnics for lynchings and take potable facts off victims home with them as collectibles....

all over the world among all peoples we see this horrible thing, this murderous human behavior..impunity: the right by the powerful to do any dam thing they want on the planet, at the expense of anyone and and everyone at all. that is the horrific fact about humanity Ketchim..the fact that makes life not worth living at all. there are no good people at all..by which I mean those who see human life as one, in universal conditions that should focus us on collective survival for what it is..that our expansion and diverse are good positive factors in response to natural conditions that gives us the best chance of indefinite survival in nature.

that is exactly what it is..our relity yet we have developed a war against that very reality..we are at war with what makes us great so to speak, what saves us and gives us the opportunity to go on. we are war with our expansionary biology that changes us as we go born Black the human species can change, evolve into any dam form the conditions warrant on any day we are still here, alive and fit in universal natural conditions. those are what gave rise to us and all that exists. those are decisive not us. yet we have evolved a war against that reality..a war straight out of the white formations, out of the ice..The Ice Man Cometh

what is the point of all this...it is so stupid, negative, indeed pointless. I have lost interest..long time now.

I have done my human work. I took myself up off the floor ultimately and gave myself the chance that was taken away from me. I went to their college and university but found irrelevant crap in there. so I educated my own self with all that I found to be relevant, valid, useful.

I had a family and reproduced and gave my children what was denied me. I used my smarts to set my family up, to manipulate the reality to give my children their best possible chances. by the time I was done they had attended and graduated with honors and distinctions from the best schools and top academic programs in Canada. they are well set and rising in the business world. their lives are theirs, not mine, to do with as they choose

so I have done my job in the mess....but where to turn, what to do. there is nothing going on that makes any sense. the west indian people are still colonized awaiting re-enslavement. but slavery is expensive so the solution by the white elites are going to be very cost effective. they have the technology now so they are going to kill a whole lot of people, while engineering the ordinary rump they allow to live, to ensure their compliance with the way they want life to be organized and administered. some ordinary people may live but in ways that can hardly be called living

but to kill off human diversity and created Homo engineered, Homo Dotish and Homo Skunt is hardly the stuff of indefinite human survival in nature. will they scour human biology for all that is human potential for diversity, change and evolution,harvest it and find ways to store it indefinitely, to be applied to themselves when and if necessary as environmental conditions may warrant ? is that possible?

if its not, then killing off humanity, engineering the rest would lead to quick human overall extinction..the result of the war we began with nature the moment the Iceman came out of the caves, as the ice retreated

More
27 Jan 2019 08:12 #368668 by chairman
This coalition is useless

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.
cricketwindies.com/forum/

• mapoui
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
27 Jan 2019 08:30 #368670 by mapoui
look man..no matter who they are, no matter which political party..they give everything to white people in the west indies. that is what the west indian people want.

they don't want real black power, black ownership, black security, black confidence to walk in streets with respect for themselves, to command he respect of others based on our achievements and worth as a people. and when I say black here I mean afros and Indos both..and the mixtures too.

all are there to service the white forriner, to facilitate their take over of the region filling out all the valuable social spaces that we should occupy..all of them leaving no skunt room for no forriner.

Granger and Nagamootoo make no effin' difference. they are both Toms

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
ketchimEid Mubarak !(10.04.2024, 08:58)(08:58)0
ketchimGuyana Win the U-15 with Adrian Hetmeyer !(04.04.2024, 13:28)(13:28)0
ketchimU-15 Guyana Hetmeyer doing great !(01.04.2024, 22:35)(22:35)0
JaniyahCenturies for Tagenarine Chanderpaul and Tevin Imlach against Windward Islands in Antigua on day three.

Guyana declared on 224-2; Windwards need 420 runs to win.

Scorecard: https://matchcentre.windiescricket.com/match/13df0ffb-dfc3-4d3a-94bd-17426751e07c/scorecard

#cricnation592 #Guyana #TagenarineChanderpaul #TevinImlach #cricketnews #cricketlovers
(22.03.2024, 17:54)(17:54)0
JaniyahGuyana 436 all out, Permaul 90*,Anderson 87, Sinclair 72, Imlach 55, Chanderpaul 40.Roach 2/52, Jason H. 2/52, Warrican 2/98.(14.03.2024, 18:23)(18:23)0
MadisynThe United States will send a new military aid package for Ukraine worth $300 million, President Joe Biden's administration said on Tuesday, the first such move in months as additional funds for Kyiv remain blocked by Republican leaders in Congress(12.03.2024, 20:23)(20:23)0
ketchimRamadan BEGIND tonight !(10.03.2024, 12:52)(12:52)0
SawyerHeavy gunfire near Haiti's National Palace in Port-au-Prince(09.03.2024, 19:34)(19:34)0
MadisynBiden Signs $460 Billion Spending Package, Averting Government Shutdown(09.03.2024, 18:57)(18:57)0
MadisynGaza ceasefire talks end with no breakthrough as Ramadan deadline looms(05.03.2024, 07:05)(07:05)0
SawyerPutin ally says 'Ukraine is Russia' and historical territory needs to 'come home'(04.03.2024, 18:56)(18:56)0
MadisynJetBlue, Spirit Airlines call off $3.8 bln merger on antitrust hurdle(04.03.2024, 18:50)(18:50)0
ketchim165 not out ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchim1658 to Kevin Sinclair ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchimKane Williamson(16.02.2024, 12:22)(12:22)0
ketchimKanw 133 not out !(16.02.2024, 12:21)(12:21)0
CatherineHow Do I Know I’m Not the Only Conscious Being in the Universe?(13.02.2024, 10:33)(10:33)0
CollinI am writing to express my sincere gratitude for the information that you have provided on your website. I have found your site to be an invaluable resource of information, and I have learned a great deal from the articles and resources that you have shared.(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinbla... bla... bla...(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinthis was Sixes....semis next !(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThe article is really good. I found here looking for a good article because my heart was empty. There are a lot of different articles, so reading them makes me feel a bit empty. Next time I want to read an article about ... please(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThis blog post resonated with me on so many levels. Your personal anecdotes and real-life examples added a relatable touch to the topic. I could feel your passion and expertise shining through every word. I'd love to hear more about your experiences and insights on [related topic]. Thank you for sharing your blog wisdom and inspiring others in the process!(11.02.2024, 13:03)(13:03)0
CollinThis is very fascinating, You are an excessively skilled
blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to in quest of extra of your magnificent post.
Additionally, I’ve shared your website in my social networks
(11.02.2024, 13:01)(13:01)0
CollinVoucher to najlepsza forma prezentu dla ukochanej osoby. Taki bon podarunkowy, czyli voucher, czy też kartę podarunkową, możemy dać bez stresu ponieważ daje on możliwość wyboru w momencie korzystania, a to dla wielu osób jest najważniejsze. Kup voucher, spraw radość bliskim osobom i nie martw się, że prezent będzie nietrafiony.(11.02.2024, 13:00)(13:00)0
CollinMasaż jest to metoda leczenia znana od wielu lat. Zapraszam do salonu. Kliknij w podany link: drenaż limfatyczny Kielce(11.02.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
CollinWitam. Piekny blog i opisy. Ja polecam Forum Kosmetyczne(11.02.2024, 12:58)(12:58)0
ketchimthis was Sixes....semis next !(03.02.2024, 16:22)(16:22)0
KennediSo our yute did nt make the semis because of a washout. These global contests should set aside rain days for teh semis and finals.(02.02.2024, 19:44)(19:44)0
CatherineConfirmed by Cricket West Indies that West Indies will play a County XI side in a four-day warm up match at Beckenham in Kent starting 3rd July(31.01.2024, 19:51)(19:51)0
AugustineStep Aside Sir Joffra Archer and Kagiso Rabada..
Shamar Joseph has Arrived !!!
? ? ?
(29.01.2024, 13:43)(13:43)0
ketchimAfter 27 years, a VICTORY !(28.01.2024, 13:48)(13:48)0
ketchimWest Indies brat Australia by 8 runs : Guyana Shamar 7Fer !(28.01.2024, 13:46)(13:46)0
Niko2nd Test, West indies 266/8, Da Silva 79, Hodge 71, A.Joseph 32, Mckenzie 21, Chanderpaul 21, Sinclair 16 not out .(25.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimexcellent Win : Jewel 64*(24.01.2024, 11:38)(11:38)0
KareemGuyanese fast-bowler Isai Thorne took 4-46 from nine overs as West Indies restricted Scotland to 205-9 from 50 overs at the ongoing ICC Under-19 World Cup in South Africa.

This a must-win match for West Indies after they lost their opening match to the hosts by 31 runs.

(Photo: Cricket West Indies)
(24.01.2024, 10:27)(10:27)0
KareemKevin Sinclair will replace Gudakesh Motie in the second Test match in Australia.

This was confirmed by Captain Kraigg Brathwaite on the eve of the GABA Test.
(24.01.2024, 10:04)(10:04)0
MarthaVirat Kohli withdraws from first two Tests against England citing personal reasons.
BCCI has requested media and fans to respect Virat Kohli's privacy during this time and refrain from speculating on the nature of his personal reasons.
(22.01.2024, 10:57)(10:57)0
AlondraDat Jawbreaker from Joseph reminds me of Marshall !!(19.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimFirst ball DUCK but was Hazlewood !(18.01.2024, 14:48)(14:48)0
AlondraTage to face(16.01.2024, 19:35)(19:35)0
AlondraStarc has the ball(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
AlondraRally(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
ketchimAustralia win Toss and chose to field(16.01.2024, 19:19)(19:19)0
ketchim6:30 p.m. EST(16.01.2024, 17:09)(17:09)0
ketchim1st TEST : 6>30 EST....this evening ....Australia time is tomorrow lol(16.01.2024, 17:01)(17:01)0
chairmanWest Indies U19s clapped up New Zealand U19s in the warm up game.

Nathan Sealey, Joshua Dorne and Jewel Andrew the star turns.
(15.01.2024, 07:42)(07:42)0
ketchimMatch Draw but 105 to DaSilva and 99 to Kavem Hodge.....so good warm up match result !...(13.01.2024, 13:15)(13:15)0
ketchim251 - 8(10.01.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
ketchimMotie and Sinclair not out ~(10.01.2024, 12:56)(12:56)0
ketchimWarm Up match and couple of boys made DUCK 8 down for 232(10.01.2024, 12:55)(12:55)0
Coleman
Go to top