>

West Indies Cricket
Join Today

Tucker Carlson thinks Michael Vick should be executed

More
30 Dec 2010 21:45 #14126 by chairman
Michael Vick probably eliminated any chance of winning the MVP with his performance against the Vikings Tuesday night, but his redemption story has been popular with some, including Barack Obama .

But not everyone has gotten over the crimes for which Vick spent 19 months in prison. Tucker Carlson, on FOX News Tuesday at the same time Vick was playing the Vikings, said he thinks Vick should have been executed for his abuse of animals.

"I'm a Christian, I've made mistakes myself, I believe fervently in second chances," Carlson said. "But Michael Vick killed dogs, and he did in a heartless and cruel way. And I think, personally, he should've been executed for that. He wasn't, but the idea that the President of the United States would be getting behind someone who murdered dogs? Kind of beyond the pale."

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.
cricketwindies.com/forum/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Dec 2010 21:45 #14127 by chairman

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.
cricketwindies.com/forum/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
Go to top