Guyanese are a US and western oriented people. While the APNU-AFC-ites are upset about the sanctions from the US on their leaders and are willing to go down with APNU-AFC's sinking ship then show the rest of us that you really mean it by doing the following:
1. Stop receiving your Western Union and Money Gram from the US
2. Stop looking forward for your "barrel"
3. Stop using American hardware products like iPhones
4. Stop using American software like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google search
5. Stop using American social media companies like Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
6. Stop using American communication apps like Whatsapp
7, Stop looking at American TV news channels like Fox, MSNBC, CNN
8, Stop looking at American movies made by American companies WarnerBros, Disney
9. Stop wearing American clothes and footwear like Nike, Ralph Lauren, Levis, Timberland, American Eagle etc
10. Stop looking at the NBA and following American basketball players
11. Stop listening to American Hip Hop, R&B and Pop - no Biggie, Tupac etc
12. Return your US visa if you have one
13. Tell your family to stop living in the US legally or illegally and return to Guyana
14. Do not go into Courts and buy Ashley Furniture or Black and Decker etc
15. Stop looking at American Video entertainment apps YouTube and Netflix
16. Tell Mark Benchop and Rickford Burke to stop living in the US and paying US taxes and return to Guyana
Until you do this then and only then you can show the rest of us that you are really upset by the US sanctions on your failed APNU-AFC leaders who have broken all their promises to you and repeatedly lied to you on a daily basis while enriching themselves is a major way.
Go ahead and show us not only you could do it but that it can be done
Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.