>

Trump Hints He Might Give Up on Social Distancing Next Week

More
5 days 2 hours ago #380854 by chairman
Donald J. Trump I would like to be the first citizen of these United States to go on record demanding that all holders of public office (Senators, House Representatives, Governors, and Mayors etc.) be denied pay during this disaster. They have made the choice to stop the pay of millions of Americans and they should be held to the exact same standard as us citizens. We the citizens CAN NOT AFFORD TO PAY THEIR SALARIES AT THIS TIME DUE TO THEIR DECISIONS!
All Americans should share this and we make this demand of our Government. That is OUR MONEY!!

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.
cricketwindies.com/forum/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 days 44 minutes ago #380966 by chairman
Hotspots have erupted in a few places with large outbreaks, none more dire than in New York.

On Thursday, calls to 911 in New York City exceeded the number that occurred on Sept. 11, 2001.

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.
cricketwindies.com/forum/

More
2 days 31 minutes ago #380968 by ketchim
Wow ! Trump continues to show case his stupidity !

More
1 day 23 hours ago #380972 by mapoui

ketchim wrote: Wow ! Trump continues to show case his stupidity !

I disagree! its a fake pandemic..though the virus is real but not the way they describe it.or the several varieties that have come out

and as the East has proved...early testing and KLOROQUIN is the ansah. that stops the virus dead in its tracks

I think the virus is the flu period..the regulars flu killing people as usual..the old and unfit in particular. they are making it look different for their own reasons..deh want to lock dong society...have locked dong society. dat is wat deh want

More
1 day 23 hours ago #380973 by mapoui
Tums knows dat and is ready to dum all the fakery. Tums is a fine skunt himself but I doan think the oligarcs really like him. deh want to get rid of him. he gih dem all deh want but deh still doh want him.

people hard tuh please bwoy :lol: :lol: :lol:

More
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds
Go to top