>

Some Wood Fuh Pakistan

More
1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #380771 by mapoui

Is Pakistan more developed than Turkey?
Ahmet Caliskan
Ahmet Caliskan, Business and Concept Developer
Answered Sep 2, 2018 · Upvoted by Taj Wazir, MA International Relations, International Islamic University, Islamabad (2016) and Noshad Shabir, M.A LLB International Relations & International Politics, History, Shah Abdul Latif University, Kh…
Here is a Turkish business person, who spent around half of last 7.5 years in Pakistan. My observations were as follows:

All infrastructure (transport, ports, airports, telecom, electricity….) in Turkey is at par with Western countries. They are in a bad situation in Pakistan. Only exception is the natural gas network in Pakistan, which is well established, but extremely badly managed (over ten percent system gas losses, probably theft, etc).
Turkey practises free market economy, while Pakistan economy is very centralized. In Pakistan, private businesses go to government for approval even for the smallest things. It looked like communism to me.
Foreign trade of Pakistan is non existent compared to Turkey.
Agiculture yields in Pakistan are low compared to Turkey, while Turkish yields per area is lower than that of most Western countries, i.e. Canada, France, US.
Health services quality/quantity and education system quality in Turkey is better than that of Pakistan.
Military has strong dominance over politics in Pakistan. Some locals told me that they constantly destabilize politics to keep their position in power.
Press supply biased and erroneous views almost always in Pakistan, while Turkish press is not also free. Turkish press takes side and represent views of one side, but they do not serve erroneous information.
One fact that surprised me was, high class in Pakistan having better education compared to Turkish elite. However there is no middle class in Pakistan. So on average, education level in Turkey must be significantly higher.
Religious extremism in Pakistan was a big surprise for me. It does exist significantly in Pakistan, where religious persons in Turkey are not extremists.
Corruption exists everywhere in Pakistan. To my experience it decreased significantly in Turkey over the last two decades.

Is Pakistan more developed than Turkey?
Ahmet Caliskan
Ahmet Caliskan, Business and Concept Developer
Answered Sep 2, 2018 · Upvoted by Taj Wazir, MA International Relations, International Islamic University, Islamabad (2016) and Noshad Shabir, M.A LLB International Relations & International Politics, History, Shah Abdul Latif University, Kh…
Here is a Turkish business person, who spent around half of last 7.5 years in Pakistan. My observations were as follows:
Last edit: 1 week 2 days ago by mapoui.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 1 day ago - 1 week 1 day ago #380777 by ketchim
Replied by ketchim on topic Some Wood Fuh Pakistan
ISTANBUL is as old as mankind :Turkey is a Host of many islamic Empires
Pakistan is about 60 years old and was under both Islamic and British rule as part of India!
who is the mook trying to compare ?
Last edit: 1 week 1 day ago by ketchim.

More
1 week 1 day ago - 1 week 1 day ago #380782 by mapoui
Replied by mapoui on topic Some Wood Fuh Pakistan
yuh know weh dat comment from!! QUORA..impse Quora. I was trying to put up the link and it wud not work di'ze why it not deh

I leave it up anyway jess fuh noise sake..to make comes'!

dat man is ah imse' Trukey is not only very old but it senile tuh rarse'! look at Erdogan right now.

if ah real psychiatrist pass and see dat Erdogan skunt he will stop and mek the police lock him up, and take him dong and put him in the mad house
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Last edit: 1 week 1 day ago by mapoui.

More
1 week 1 day ago - 1 week 1 day ago #380785 by ketchim
Replied by ketchim on topic Some Wood Fuh Pakistan
Erdogan ?
same thing was said of Ertugrul
www.aa.com.tr/en/latest-on-coronavirus-o...-bay-erdogan/1773699
Last edit: 1 week 1 day ago by ketchim.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds
Go to top