>

i hAD tO mAKE a sPECIAL tHREAD fOR kETCHIM

More
1 week 2 days ago #380724 by mapoui
i PUT THIS LINK UP O THE OTHER THREAD TOO BUT IT IS TOO IMPORTANT TO LOSE AMONG THOSE OTHER VIDS.

it is a post that puts Ketchim's KAPITALISM in perfect frame and explanation and perspective.

it is also for everyone else to see and understand..the utter monstrosity and stupidity, self defeat and suicide for the people of the world that capitalism actually is

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 2 days ago #380728 by ketchim
Lookit bro, My focus is on finding a cure :
Glad that my Mom in a nursing home is on HydroxoChloroquine
which means she can pre empt Covid ...
Guyana hearing or Election delay is also on my mind ....

Later for your guys whom want dem 15 minutes ~

More
1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #380732 by mapoui

ketchim wrote: Lookit bro, My focus is on finding a cure :
Glad that my Mom in a nursing home is on HydroxoChloroquine
which means she can pre empt Covid ...
Guyana hearing or Election delay is also on my mind ....

Later for your guys whom want dem 15 minutes ~

listen ketchim. it is amazing how stupid you have gotten..how limited and narrow minded. you are not the same person with whom I connected to some intellectual degree some time ago. you are now a totally silly person.

you do not even know what the Corona is and who it got started and where it came from. cure..what cure you are responsible for or can bring about unless you know? you have recommended nothing at all since you started talking about cure. you are a bloody blowhard..suffering from advancing old age or something.

Corona..as all that family of life forms, no matter how it has been engineered is bound to be susceptible to Vitamin C..ascorbic acid... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_C .... that is safe for humans to imbibe in any amount at all.

then Vitamin D that is crucial for places like Canada that is short of sunlight in seasons other than summer. imbibing dosages of Vit D must be monitored as it must taken as it can safely.. and not overdosed. over-dosing on Vit D can produce bad health effects

then proper overall nutrition and physical fitness, enough sleep etc. all these in combination will see anyone through any pandemic.

and you know what!!! all of these are free in the sense that they can be had without fear of manipulation by anyone at all interested in harming the people. get fruit for ascorbic acid...all kinds of fruit. get sunlight, fresh fish and cod liver..buy fish bones after they make filet..cheap, and make fish soups yourself for Vit D.

all the cures you talking about is going to involve capitalist production and the inclusion of all manner of pollutants, included for experimentation on the people..like vaccinations and synthetic tabs.

not to mention cost! they are going to be hugely expensive, especially in the USA for the people. there is not going to be any dam thing honest about what you are looking for.. some dam cure they are all rushing to find to make profit.. not really to cure people...only more exploitation of the people

and when they find this CURE or CURES we will discover from the year following and on-wards the side effects they have on the people..usually serious business that are more dangerous than the diseases they are intended to cure..sure to be the same with the Corona virus 'cure' itself

the way you talk its as if you fall from a tree..not out of the total experience of life we have all lived. we know what is! all you talk about are interconnected..your mom in the home, connected to all that is going on...we are all part of the show, interactive. we must know all of this in order to be as effective as we can in our own interest..and for our families and for society as a whole

man I cant even have a decent discussion with you any more. what the hell am I doing here then. there is nothing of use or value here anymore with you having gone off the deep end.:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

oh cripes :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
Last edit: 1 week 2 days ago by mapoui.

More
1 week 2 days ago #380734 by mapoui
ECONOMIST R D WOLFF ABOVE IS TOTALLY USEFUL..ABSOLUTELY 100 PER CENT BULLSEYE AND SO USEFUL IN HELPING US SEE STRAIGHT

we need to understand the stage we are at in the story of human evolution. there is nothing permanent about anything in life..that is why we came up the term evolution..the process of existential motion..the existence of everything in motion or part of motions that interact to produce the total roiling living motion we are all part of.

nothing can and will last forever..at least that is what we know from the knowledge we have developed about existences so far. there might be forms of existence that go on forever but we are yet to discover such. the closest we have come to is electricity..electrical plasma..and we are just at the start with that

capitalism is not forever. it is just a system like any other we have used to organize life by. capitalism has outlived its usefulness and humanity must evolve socially. the old always must go to be replaced by the new potential that has evolved out of the old. that's it..the way the basic law of existence goes..the law that we see around us that we know goes on period.

all these things are routine,,what we know of existence..the system will pass, all we believe will prove out one way or the other and when they do we must go with what has been proved not what is false. if we persist with what is false we will destroy all and every chance in existence we have.

so what the hell is the problem with ketchim them..going on in total ignorance..rather rejection..of what we have come to KNOW as routine life? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

More
1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #380736 by mapoui
CORONA IS ALSO BOUND TO BE SUSCEPTIBLE TO HEAT., INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL. CORONA WILL HAVE A HARD TIME IN THE SUMMER.

.SO DO NOT DRINK COLD DRINKS...COLD DRINKS WILL FACILITATE CORONA INSIDE THE BODY..IN THE BELLY/STOMACH.

ALL YOU DRINK OUGHT TO BE HOT OR AT ROOM TEMPERATURE AT LEAST. IF YOU HAVE TO DRINK WATER DRINK IT AT ROOM TEMP..NOT COLD.

DRINK HOT TEAS AND COFFEE..DRINK HOT TO WARM SOUP ABOVE ROOM TEMP
Last edit: 1 week 2 days ago by mapoui.

More
1 week 1 day ago - 1 week 1 day ago #380737 by ketchim
Bro, stick to yuh crap sites and do not dispense Antidotes !

hot Tea meh rarse ....hahahahahaha

and you accusing me of becoming Silly :silly:
Last edit: 1 week 1 day ago by ketchim.

More
1 week 1 day ago - 1 week 1 day ago #380741 by mapoui

ketchim wrote: Bro, stick to yuh crap sites and do not dispense Antidotes !

hot Tea meh rarse ....hahahahahaha

and you accusing me of becoming Silly :silly:

you bettah believe it. better yet go check it out.

this is what i am saying: if you get Corona and it moves down into you belly cold drinks with feed it. hot drinks wont. that is the truth..and a fact you ought to know..fcat everybody ought to know. so it is not put up here for you alone.

if you choose to disparage it that is up to you..no skin off my arse. I don't lose a thing. but others can see it and understand what it means. it is not a cure but a help. it is not prevention but it can help infected people stay alive.
heat is not the friend of corona virus

dont drink cold in the presence of C-19
Last edit: 1 week 1 day ago by mapoui.

More
1 week 1 day ago #380749 by mapoui

More
1 week 1 day ago #380750 by mapoui

More
3 days 23 hours ago #380891 by chairman
Putin Finally Admits Russia’s Coronavirus Problem and Pushes Back Vote on Making Him President for Life

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.
cricketwindies.com/forum/

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds
Go to top