>

dO NOT TAKE dONG tHESE pOSTS cHAIRMAN

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #380475 by mapoui
THEY ARE POSTED UP IN EVERY ONES INTEREST

I was losing at horse racing because during thet tine I was away the game had changed radically..another example of rampant nasty stinking capitalist run wild.

horse racing is now totally corrupt, over run with the use of drugs on horses so handicapping means nothing now. you have to know whats going on with the trainers.

I could not figure out why the horses that looked bad ran well anyway, beating the horses that looked fit and fine on the tract and ready to run and win, according to the facts on the race form.

well they ran well because they were drugged..and are drugged still despite the fact that the drugging has been exposed at one track... Gulfstream Park. its everywhere..all the trainers are doing it-using drugs on horses..and lots more unethical things as well.

it is time for all the bettors to stop betting. the racing industry has gone rogue!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 2 days ago - 2 weeks 2 days ago #380477 by mapoui
the people of Guyana..all the ordinary people..ALL of them.... Indian, African, Mixed etc..as long as deh work for a living deh have a vested interest in rising up and taking over Guyana, lock up all the politicians, takeover the country and run it in their all-collective interest

the Guyana politicians..like politicians everywhere in the world are bought out by the bankers. they work for the bankers and their fight is not about the people but who will profit most from the bribes of the bankers..

the Bankers want Guyana resources...oil, gold, bauxite, water from the rivers, agricultural potential, Guyana woods etc. they want it all. the Bankers own all the multinational corporations..they own everything in the world so whatever you have the Bankers want for that reasons..THEY ARE THE OWNERS AND ONE HAND LOOKS OUT FOR THE OTHER

THE GUYANESE PEOPLE CANNOT WIN FOR THE POLITICIANS AND THE POLITICAL PARTIES. THEY ARE SIMPLY NOT THERE IN THE INTEREST OF THE GUYANESE PEOPLE..NONE OF THE POLITICIANS AND NONE OF THE PARTIES. IT DOES NOT MATTER THEIR RACE..INDIAN AFRICAN WHITE OR MIX. THEY ARE ALL TRAITORS..ALL AND EVERY ONE OF THEM

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THEY CANNOT BE IN THE POLITICS UNLESS THEY ARE TRAITORS. THAT IS HOW THE FORRINER MADE GUYANESE POLITICS..THE POLITICS OF ALMOST EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD..THE SAME FORRINER WHO OWNS THE GUYANESE CENTRAL BANK IN THE MIDDLE OF GEROGETOWN

THAT BANKS GOES BY THE NAME OF THE BANK OF GUYANA BUT IT IS NOT OWNED CONTROLLED AND RUN BY AND FOR GUYANESE

so if he Guyanese people get into a fight on the side of this or that political party and it runs to bloodshed it would a shame now like it was in the old days..a waste of time and for no other reason than to facilitate the interest of the forriner in Guyana. it wud be Guyanese blood shed again to make the forriner even more rich.

I dont care about any of those political parties and the row going on between them. it is for the Guyanese people..all unified.. to rise up and put them out of their miseries..kill them all..they deserve that..take over the country and run it for themselves..all of the people creating a way..or ways.. for that to be achieved successfully.

its the only positive answer..the only answer there is to all the social problems..real popular democracy, by the people and for the people. no one else will, or can run the peoples business it in the interest of the people, but the people themselves. every cook and bottle washer can govern too

now remove my membership chairman..but leave the useful posts up you big silly impse
Last edit: 2 weeks 2 days ago by mapoui.

More
2 weeks 1 day ago #380479 by ketchim
Dude, it's all about the OIL !

More
2 weeks 23 hours ago #380496 by mapoui

ketchim wrote: Dude, it's all about the OIL !

[iI don't know where your head is at but it seems to be messed up by money..and maybe religion too..but you are not into the truth around you at all.

tried to explain the stock market to you you made fun of what I said. I told you the stock market is long broke and that they were suing Quantitative Easing to keep it alive to maintian the value of their stolen riches.

the federal reserve has been printing money by the trillion and giving it to the bankers and that is one of the things they were doing with it.

another was investing in shale oil that required the enslavement of europe to make profitable. they had to have the euro market as captive because shale is too expensive. they tried to kill all Russian gas lines to europe to shut off much cheaper Russian gas. that did not work

look at what Russia has been doing in the meantime: DE-DOLLARIZING.

Russia is a crucial producer of all critical raw materials..in that Russia is a major influence on market price at the consumer end. Russia cannot be affected by american economic power anymore because it has effectively de dollarized. american sanction are useless relative to Russia.

Russia and the USA are at war..so what does Russia do..categorically refused to set artificially high energy prices. Russia said it can live with 25-30 dollars a barrel for a couple of generations to come.

the Saudis cant..neither can the americans. Russia knows this and did it deliberately. the Saudis response..we go kill the market by washing it dong with oil. they open up deh spigots. they go be selling oil fuh nutten now if they go through with their threats
[/i]

who produced Guyana oil..what is the economics behind it..COP and what can they sell BG oil it for at break even price?

and what will Guyana do if the Saudis kill the market looking to drown Russia?

eh YO! THERE IS NO SHORTAGE OF OIL IN THE WORLD..THERE ARE MASSIVE RESERVES AND BG IS ONLY A LIL IMPSE JCL IN A SEA OF OIL UNDER THE EARTH.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABUT 'ITS THE OIL DUDE' YOU ARE TALKING NONSENSE! UNREALITY

the Guyanese people are mesmerized by oil. riches awaits them..where ???????
why is there a political fight..because the parties eyes are alight with greed. visions of sugar plums dance in their heads and they doh want the other party to get it. each party wants control to feed off the gold that awaits and blood will flow one way or the other

but chances are there is no gold there at all

how did the BG development come about? clearly it is the politicians made deals with whoever oil interest they worked with to develop BG oil. THERE IS NO NEED FOR BG OIL IN THE WORLD. THERE IS TOO MUCH OIL IN THE WORLD. THEY DEVELOP THAT FACILITY BY SELLING OUT BG..MAKING A SWEET DEAL WITH THE DEVELOPERS THAT SELLS BG OUT , DOWN THE RIVER

you bline tuh rarse..and silly! capitalism is dead. JEWISH GLOBAL USURY HAS FINALLY KILLED CAPITALISM DEAD DEAD. THEY HAVE ALL THE LIQUIDITY NOW..THE JEWS. THEY OWNED CAPITALISM WHEN IT WAS ALIVE IN ITS LAST 2-3 GENERATIONS..A150 YEARS OR SO..AND OWNED ALL OF THE CAPITALIST WORLD NOW..LOCK STOCK AND BARREL..INCLUDING THE POLITICIANS AND EACH AND EVERYONE OF US. WE ALL IN DEBT AND SO THEY CAN FORECLOSE IF THEY WANT AT ANY TIME.

AND IF THERE IS ANYTHING THEY DON'T OWN THEY CAN FORCE IT STILL BECAUSE THEY CAN SANCTION IT TO DEATH RIGHT HERE IN CANADA, USA, EUROPE WHERE ALL THE LAWS HAVE BEEN SET UP TO FACILITATE THEIR CONTROL.

SO IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING THEY WANT THE WILL MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT... OR THEY WILL JUST TAKE IT.

WHAT CAN YOU DO? NOTHING! THEY CAN SILENCE YOU IF THEY WANT TO. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU SAY WOULD BE HEARD. THEY OWN ALL THE MEDIA, ALL THE POLICE, ALL THE LAWYERS..NO ONE CAN WORK UNLESS THEY SAY SO.

THEY CAN DO THAT TO WHOLE COUNTRIES...THAT IS WHY RUSSIA DID NOT STOP, SPARED NO EFFORT, DROPPED NO FOCUS..WENT STRAIGHT TO DE DOLLARIZATION..IN ORDER TO FREE THEMSELVES FROM JEWISH CONTROL IN THE WORLD.

AND ALL THE COUNTRIES NOW AT WAR WITH THE USA DID THE SAME THING..THAT IS WHY LIBYA WAS ATTACKED AND DESTROYED...IRAN IS UNDER ATTACK VENEZUELA..BOLIVIA..ALREADY ATTACKED AND REGIME CHANGED

AND NOW IN THE USA..ITS BROKEN, FINISHED, COLLAPSED..ECONOMY IN TATTERS. AND WHILE RECESSION LOOMS CORONA COMES OUT. WHY?

WILL NOT THE SHUT DOWN OF THE ECONOMY MAKE IT WORSE..WHO IS GOING TO PAY THE BILLS OF THE NBA AND HOCKEY..ALL THE BILLS THAT ARE DUES - THE ROUTINE COSTS OF THE RUNNING OF SOCIETY..WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO PAY THEM WITH..

WHY SHUT DOWN SOCIETY FOR A VIRUS THAT SO FARE DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE VERY HARMFUL...FAR FROM AS HARMFUL FROM THE REGULAR FLU THAT KILLS THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS EVERY YEAR/

More
2 weeks 23 hours ago #380499 by mapoui
i OFFERED BG A WAY OUT..THE BEST WAY OUT FOR THE PEOPLE. IT IS THE SAME FOR ALL THE WEST INDIAN PEOPLE..THE ONLY WAY OUT..FOR THE ORDINARY PEOPLE TO RISE UP AND TAKE OVER.

THE CAPITALIST ARE LOSING OUT..IT IS TIME FOR SOCIAL CHANGE. FOR THEY TO KEEP THE SOCIAL POWER THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE TO DO SOME TERRIBLE THINGS TO THE PEOPLE. THEY HAVE ALREADY BEGUN TO DO SO.

YOU ARE DREAMING ABOUT RICHES FOR GUYANA. IT MAY BE TOO LATE FOR SUCH RICHES..BUT IT IS NOT TOO LATE TO START DEVELOP REAL WEST INDIAN INDEPENDENCE..SELF RELIANT, TRUE INDEPENDENCE AND A GOOD LIFE FOR THE PEOPLE THAT ALL TOOK PART IN MAKING.

THE SAME FOR ALL THE WEST INDIES..AND ALL THE ORDINARY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD. IT IS TIME TO RISE UP AND PUT AN END TO EXPLOITATION SOCIETY AND BUILD REAL SAVING DEMOCRACY. WE WILL HAVE NO CHANCE AT ALL OTHERWISE

More
2 weeks 23 hours ago - 2 weeks 23 hours ago #380500 by ketchim
Reposted for Mapoui ~
Last edit: 2 weeks 23 hours ago by ketchim.

More
2 weeks 23 hours ago #380502 by The Captain
i will remove
no one have the time to read all this crap

More
2 weeks 23 hours ago #380503 by mapoui
You ketchim think I talking nonsense but I am not. it is you who are the very limited one, who does not have a grip on reality, who is not aware of whats really going on and what we have to deal with right now as a species in order go go on living.

you are way out of it with your head in BG oil and riches and riches and riches coming down the pipeline. I don't think so at all

and if it happens that deh make a deal and the Russians agree to fixing the price high high high..what will happen to the money that glows to BG?

the companies involved will take the lions share. who is to know how much oil deh pump and the revenue they bring in in the first place. those are facts in the deals they make that they insist on controlling. which BG politicians go challenge them on that?

non that's who! the companies go declare what they want to declare, and take they share out of what they declare leaving a pittance remainder for the politicians to sort out. the politicians will fight over that leaving a dribble to trickle down to the lower BG social levels

no matter what!!!! ORDINARY GUYANESE NOT SEEING MUCH IF ANY OF THAT MONEY...THAT THE COUNTRY IS AN OIL PRODUCES WILL NOT MEAN NUTTEN POSITIVE TO THEIR LIVES.

THAT IS HOW THE CAPITALIST OPERATE IDEOLOGICALLY, BY PRINCIPLE AND PLAN..TO BLEED NATIONS AND PEOPLES MAKING SURE THAT NO NATION CAN EVER RISE UP IN DEVELOPMENT FROM THE PROFITS OF THEIR RESOURCES, TO CHALLENGE THE HEGEMONY OF THE MONOPOLY CAPITALISTS OVER THE PLANET.

that is what you can see going on from day one to currently. you are a dreamer and dare I say it..a fool!

More
2 weeks 23 hours ago - 2 weeks 23 hours ago #380505 by mapoui

The Captain wrote: i will remove
no one have the time to read all this crap

help yuhself man! be my guest. I change mih min' chairman can take it dong. mek him feel free.
Last edit: 2 weeks 23 hours ago by mapoui.

More
2 weeks 23 hours ago - 2 weeks 21 hours ago #380506 by ketchim
OPINION: I am yet to see something, a result, in which I can believe, what I could support

I watch and wonder as results come and results go, amidst the ongoing rages and willful blindness of a society that has succeeded in tearing itself apart at every joint and limb by limb. I absorb repeated court decisions and repeated additions that lead nowhere, other than further down into the pits of this purgatory in which we wallow, in which we thrive. What I share today would not be received favorably by anybody. I have neither care nor concern over that, for that is part of the whimsical and capricious—indeed, the arbitrary—which now entombs this nation. I must be true to myself.

I no longer have any patience, nor any interest, in what emerges from this fiasco cum disaster cum tragedy in the making called final official elections outcome. I could care less who wins, who ascends victoriously; that means nothing to me now. What I do know, as I have said repeatedly, is that when an eventual winner is declared, that all of Guyana would lose and lose unimaginably. That may not matter to all of the rest of Guyana, but it does to me. For I must be true to what I stand for, what I believe in, and what I would like to think that I represent.

To take a step back in this most unrighteous and unhearing of milieus, I voted for the coalition. I want to see it emerge victorious. But I want to see it do so cleanly, persuasively, and irrefutably. I wish for a process with which I am able to live with a clean conscience before my small family, my religious family, my national family. I desire to be in a position where I can stand for any result, for any party, and say: I am satisfied. I can be a part of these numbers, these arrangements, these results that come. Let us go forth. But I can’t.

I don’t think we are there at all; I don’t think that we are anywhere near to approaching such a place where results are credible now. This is the most painful of ironies, since we are so physically close to what should be, what needs to be, but what is not to be, when the contributions from both sides left standing leave so much to be desired, leading to a wide world of disputed issues that have been unanswered and as they remain unsolved.

For what we have is not convincing, and I take the broadest view from my increasingly greater distance from process and people and passions. I insist that what we have had is not convincing in the least: not in form, not in substance, not in methodology, and not in what is presented to us as our electoral tabula rasa. It is anything but.

And I as a citizen, a believer and servant, a re-migrant, and a public contributor, cannot and will not be a part of that which is tainted. For I sense that what is tainted is not at the margins, but in the very foundations and compilations of what have brought us to this ugliest and most hateful of spaces. It is most distasteful to me and rises to all that I find despicable. Now I am looking at all our leaders; every single one of them, and I question: is this what we have to lead us forward in some fashion? Is this the grandeur and depths of wisdom and profoundness that is supposed to take us someplace? What place could that possibly be now? What heights could we ever aspire to now, given what has unfolded and did unravel us in the unconstructive and untouchable shreds into which we have made of ourselves?

I cannot be a part of any such thing, any such development. To be utterly candid, I have no joy, no spirit, in being a part of such a people, of such a society and with racially leprous peoples anymore. No! I cannot. But that is my burden to bear; my vision made approximately forty years ago, and my decision finalized and deployed almost a decade back, with which I have to coexist. I shall overcome the challenges of my conscience, my circumstances, and my country. The latter certainly has a raw and bitter taste. Where can it go after this? How can it be, in whatever shape it does exist hereafter?

I hang my head in what we have become in the powerful evidence of how we have always been, only infinitely, more unbelievably worse now. That is part of my problem: I believed. I can pick up the pieces. The question is: can the peoples of this country ever be able to do so? I don’t think so. I don’t think it has any inclination towards any such vision. I don’t think it is capable of healing itself, of reconciling with itself. And since this is where our processes and papers (however managed and counted and recorded) have brought us, then I want no part of it.

And now I must go.
Last edit: 2 weeks 21 hours ago by ketchim.

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds
Go to top