>

How ya doing JAPAN ?

More
1 week 3 days ago #379676 by ketchim
Replied by ketchim on topic How ya doing JAPAN ?

mapoui wrote: AND IS THERE A BETTER PAKISTANI ALTERNATIVE..A MUSLIM ONE?

bro , you aint learning !
I publish on these pages often the characteristic of animal that makes it HALAL

Bats and Gorilla would not qualify for the Muslim way ~ :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 3 days ago - 1 week 3 days ago #379682 by mapoui
Replied by mapoui on topic How ya doing JAPAN ?

ketchim wrote: AND also a millenia ago there were no Air travel
and everyday travel between Continents ~
AS is so common today ....

Look here! I make no conclusions about this even for the next while..until a lot more about it has come in. it makes no sense at all of this event from all I have read. so whatever the story is...it is not out. were it out we would have been able to glean some logic in all that came out. I see none except the obvious..as a result of the first and usual question: WHO BENEFITS!

the USA, the WEST BEBEFITS AT THE EXPENSE OF CHINA AND THE EAST!

there you go! all kinds of implications flow from that. those implications are truly serious! I will not work with any implication(s). I will wait..simple..WAIT!
Last edit: 1 week 3 days ago by mapoui.

More
1 week 3 days ago - 1 week 1 day ago #379683 by mapoui
also the Chinese are no scientific/technological slouches...they are not behind anyone. there is little about Bats in china they would not know by now. if the bats that are eaten posed any health problem to them they would have known a long time ago.

I am sure by now they farm bats for food..which means they have developed a fully fledged Bat-culture/like an agri-culture
Last edit: 1 week 1 day ago by mapoui.

More
1 week 1 day ago - 1 week 1 day ago #379718 by mapoui
www.unz.com/article/was-the-2020-wuhan-c...political-advantage/

so here ketchim..it begins! this is more calm and serious and full of detail, connectives and the like. it seems flawed still but clearly makes more sense that all the rest.

if this is true..and I think it is based on my own understanding of americans since I was a boy..we are all face with a terrible reality..and decision.

I never had a problem with that. I always knew that the americans..western white people Europe that is fro there is where it all originated are killers, heartless, animals for who killing humanity, killing any dam thing..the whole planet is nothing. they can do it and will do it if they want to

that is the truth I understood. that is why they have done what have in the world since they broke out of europe. it is what they did to themselves when they were confined to Europe. that is the people we are dealing with..white people..blood that also runs in my own veins. my father was a white man and he used to beat the hell out of my Black mother. 3 times I saw him do that. he was heartless, brutal, uncaring. I was 5 years old and it is etched in my mind..ineradicable.

now the whole world is face with the reality of white people. they want the world..the white elites and they have done any thing to get where they are and will do anything to keep what they have to get the whole thing or blow it up if they cant get it

the american presidents of the time dropped atomic weapons on Japan...not one but 2. one was enough, the war was over Japan was beaten. they still dropped more on a defenseless people totally defeated already

all of that is how I came to know white people..people who are barely human. I knew all along that I had no chance with them..ever, period..as a black man. no Black people do. no people in the world do. there is simply no chance with them.

white people are horrific and as a result the human species will die because of the power white people have amassed in the world having stolen it from people of color. the human species will die because white behavior cannot be tolerated. we see what it is now, cannot be doubted anymore.

we now know for sure they intend to kill us all off and they have the means to do it. white people wont stop killing people of color. so there remains one option..fight white people to the death..kill them all.. or they kill us all. for sure as day they will kill ultimately every person of color in existence including their own mixed breed of spring

that is why I could never understand Jin Ping and the Chinese..their doors wide open to the Americans. I kept asking about that on another 2 sites I comment on. that was the most unsophisticated really stupid thing to do. and they had had so many warnings,,,SARs, the destruction of their pork industry..so many attacks..yet they never questioned the americans in China, never monitored them gave them free rein in their country..america and their agents including Canada

I knew it would come back to hurt them. the more they backed away from USA provocation the more the american came on, forward, full court press. give them a yard they take a mile. they saw the the Chinese backward movement as retreat and weakness. it was bound to lead to something like this ..and worse

the only white people in the world who appear to be different are the Russians..and this is recent phenomena under Putin. for the years under V Putin the Russians appear to have been civilized, have taken progressive positions in world affairs and work towards the collective good. from my own observation and understanding of global affairs, Russian affairs and history and of Putin himself I admit that what I see of Putin is that he is truly a great leader, the true world statesman at the moment

long may his impact deepen in Russia's movement in the world when he leaves..but there is no one other like him in world leadership.

the proof must be clear..that america is indeed behind this attack on China and they have tried to kill an entire nation of a billion people..or to disable it physically to such an extent that it cannot rise again..leaving the USA free to dominate the planet in perpetuity

and if it comes down to Chinese nuclear retaliation against America I am afraid that Canada is in for it as well for Canada is clearly implicated in the attack on China, has indeed been a full active and consenting partner to it. so we are going to be blown to bits ketchim..you and I.

I am not running away. I am staying right here going down with the ship. if I live long enough to see the resolution of this I am going down with the Canadian ship. I have lived long enough, had my fill of humanity and the life we have. I have had enough right now. I live only because of my children but they are ok and all grown up now. I am on borrowed time as I speak here just going along....

but I have had my fill. humanity is a waste of time. we will for sure eliminate ourselves,,this time or the next. and who knows nature will evolve something again. nature is existence and has all the time that exists..and likely will evolve life as hugely conscious as human once again but better next time.. no doubt. but this round of humanity is crap, shit humanity including the Black type as well. we are not free of complicity in the evil of the whites. we have facilitated white degradation of ourselves and the planet. we deserve to be eliminated as the rest of the species..all of us, no exception

www.unz.com/article/was-the-2020-wuhan-c...political-advantage/
Last edit: 1 week 1 day ago by mapoui.

More
1 week 1 day ago #379720 by mapoui
I will follow this if you all don't mind updating as I can all along the way

More
1 week 1 day ago - 1 week 1 day ago #379721 by ketchim

mapoui wrote: so we are going to be blown to bits ketchim..you and I.
I am not running away. if I live long enough to see the resolution of this I am going down with the Canadian ship.I live only because of my children but they are ok and all grown up now.

Them gotta find me inna de RAIN FOREST in America de Sud ~
Last edit: 1 week 1 day ago by ketchim.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mapoui

More
1 week 1 day ago #379724 by mapoui

Them gotta find me inna de RAIN FOREST in America de Sud ~

thats fair! nutten wrong with that. it is sane, right and proper and natural to try to save ones life, and to live as long as one can :cheer:

More
1 week 2 hours ago - 1 week 2 hours ago #379733 by mapoui
www.dimsumdaily.hk/russian-scientists-be...s-to-sabotage-china/

2nd February 2020 -(Russia) Acccording to William Ebbs, several Russian scientists believe America created the Wuhan coronavirus to sabotage China in order to make tonnes of money by subsequently coming up with an antidote or vaccine.

Russian media sources suggest the novel disease, provisionally known as 2019-nCoV, could be an American made bio-weapon designed to sabotage China.The claims have had significant airtime on mainstream Russian media and could be part of Vladimir Putin’s efforts to discredit U.S interests in the region.

“The Chinese believe the coronavirus is created by the Americans,” the popular Komsomolskaya Pravda reported, citing as proof that the virus was “genetically shaped in the American laboratories,” the claim that “all the infected are Asians!” and there are “no Europeans.”

Russia’s oldest state-owned news agency, RIA Novosti, reported, “The spread of coronavirus might have been a sabotage, the expert [Nikulin] thinks.”

The RIA Novosti report, citing Nikulin, speculated that U.S. diplomatic staff may have “delivered” the dangerous cargo from the “American lab” to Wuhan.

Leonid Savin, featured as a foreign policy expert at the shadowy Strategic Culture Foundation, speculated that the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation may have helped finance creation of the “coronavirus bioweapon.” We reported this conspiracy theory as it was based on a patent filed by the Pirbright Institute in England. However, in denial of the allegation, Matthew Frieman, a coronavirus researcher at the University of Maryland, was quoted saying that “the sequencing was done at the CDC during the SARS outbreak and they were the ones that filed the patent.”The other supposedly related patent is for a mutated form of avian infectious bronchitis virus (IBV), which infects poultry, but not people. The patent was filed by the Pirbright Institute, a research institute in the UK that aims to prevent and control “viral diseases of livestock.”

Last edit: 1 week 2 hours ago by mapoui.

More
6 days 9 hours ago - 6 days 9 hours ago #379736 by ketchim
Big Pharma controlling the American government

jeeeezzz...better buy Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson , Bayer, Novartis, Merck, Glaxo-Smith et al : SHARES ! lol
Last edit: 6 days 9 hours ago by ketchim.

More
6 days 1 hour ago #379751 by mapoui

ketchim wrote: Big Pharma controlling the American government

jeeeezzz...better buy Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson , Bayer, Novartis, Merck, Glaxo-Smith et al : SHARES ! lol

deh doh need you to buy nutten! they need you to save dem but they make you pay in ways you cannot stop dem from taking your money and putting it into their pockets.

remember they own you central banks and your currency. all they deh do is print up how much they need to keep demselves going and stick in on your debt charge. in the USA deh call it QUANTITATIVE EASING

deh have to keep wall street going..so deh take the peoples money and buy their own stocks all the time...ALL THE TIME!!!! trillions of dollars. otherwise Wall street collapse long time. you cyan go buy if yuh want bit do hol' orn too long. yuh ever hear about the shit...y end of the stick?

That is why the USA national debt is a humungus trillions of dollars/ no one actually knows how big it is. deh say any number deh feel to call they have to talk about the national debt.

but YOU/WE have to pay that debt down. so deh doh have to coem to arks we antyhing deh jess take

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds
Go to top