Who is Baltimore's Offensive Coordinator

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Jan 2020 17:42 - 13 Jan 2020 18:04 #378352 by mapoui
Replied by mapoui on topic Who is Baltimore's Offensive Coordinator

ketchim wrote:

mapoui wrote: I love the crazy and lunatic Houston Texans team. that team is nuts and lovable at the same time.
I don't know what the Texans can do! fiyah O'brien?

See the BREAKING thread ~ ;)
Saw the running play instruction yesterday at the 30 yard line
with KC down 14 points ~

you man this thread:
www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/deshaun-watso...hes-the-right-coach/

Deshaun Watson stands up for Bill O'Brien after Texans' epic collapse: 'There's no doubt' he's the right coach

Bill O'Brien's seat might feel a bit hotter than expected for a playoff coach after the Houston Texans blew a 24-0 second quarter lead to the Kansas City Chiefs and actually trailed at halftime in the 51-31 divisional round loss. The Texans are the first team in NFL playoff history to lead by 20 at any point and then trail by 20 at any point.

Kansas City scored 41 unanswered points after Houston took a 24-0 lead with 10:54 left in the second quarter as the Texans were outscored 51-7 in the final 40:54 of the game. Despite O'Brien and the Texans suffering one of the biggest collapses in NFL history, quarterback DeShaun Watson doesn't want O'Brien to pay the price.

Watson believes O'Brien is the coach to lead the Texans going forward.

"There's no doubt," Watson said, via ESPN's Sarah Barshop. "I mean, you might have doubt, but there's no doubt. I mean, I love that man. I'm going to play hard for that man. Y'all can say whatever you want to say through all the media and all the writing, but as long as I'm at quarterback, he's cool with me.

"He's got my heart. He's going to get all of my 110 percent every time I step on that field. So y'all can say whatever, but [I'll] always be rooting for that man and going to play hard for him."

That's the man! O'BRIEN! he is a great, sweet personality and the whole team loves him. but the team itself is as nuts as he is..talented, undisciplined, can produce brilliance one minute... then disaster, down in the dumps the next. they are a team always on the edge, thrills-a-minute, heart on the edge if you are a supporter. the old New York Jets used to be like that with Joe Namath. Pheeeeew. Oh Mi God! you doh know the half of it! the frustration of supporters! hahahahaha! :lol: :lol:

the Texans are never going to win with O'brien, but bwoy! he is a man everybody loves. if you have him in there then what you have seen so far is what you are going to get in spades. that is just the way it is with O'brien! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love the guy..seriously! but you have to get creative with him to get a super bowl. maybe you get a man to stick up under him, who has great diplomatic skills and is either a great football coach himself, or can liaison with great football minds to be able to get inserted quietly, what is missing in the Texans team to go all the way.

that is the way I would go about it were I the owner of that team..instead of firing O'Brien. I would work with him but around him too, at the same time, without him knowing it. I would not want to..nor would I.. fiyah a man like O'Brien myself. he is too valuable to fiyah just in himself, who he is, the way he is. priceless people those. but you have to find a way that's all. I would try real hard. and I would have the money and time to do so. that would be worth every effort
Last edit: 13 Jan 2020 18:04 by mapoui.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jan 2020 10:03 - 14 Jan 2020 10:07 #378357 by ketchim

mapoui wrote: but you have to find a way that's all. I would try real hard.
and I would have the money and time to do so. that would be worth every effort

Yeah mon, they have been proven CHEATS ~

Firing of top brass : O'Brien has to be culpable !
Last edit: 14 Jan 2020 10:07 by ketchim.

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 Jan 2020 11:00 #378368 by mapoui
Replied by mapoui on topic Who is Baltimore's Offensive Coordinator
but to tell you the truth I ent figure out whats going on yet! ????:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I see the baseball Astros mentioned and listed..and what is the connection of the baseball Astros to the football Texans and O'Brien.here and now???
....to thieving, corruption and all ah dat with baseball????

All I know is is the football and what went on, on Sunday?

More
14 Jan 2020 11:03 #378369 by ketchim
Okay, good !
thought you were too focussed on de US being ahead of the GAME

be it Bizbol or Foosball ~ :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds

Ketchim Shoutbox (forum)

Go to top