>

Weh Ketchim...?

More
1 month 1 week ago #377392 by chairman
Replied by chairman on topic Weh Ketchim...?
Guyanese politicians ain't that stupid. They know that in some countries, reforms had to be initiated by a previously foreign based national who returned to his homeland.

Some examples are Gandhi in India. He had lived in South Africa before. Another is Castro. He sailed from Mexico to liberate Cuba, One more is Lenin. He lived in Switzerland and returned to Russia to lead the Bolsheviks in the 1917 Revolution. Another that comes to mind is Uncle Ho (Chi Minh). He lived in the US and France before returning to Vietnam to wage an anti-colonial struggle.
Anyone who wants more names, do your own research.

So, we have very smart politicians in Guyana who can see into the future ! They brought in the Seven year residency requirement for the Presidency. Should Guyanese in the Diaspora follow in the footsteps of the above examples , as the only choice ? Our politicians also want retired overseas Guyanese to reside in Guyana for two years to be eligible for a Pension. They must for a second time in their lives, leave their family - children and grand children, relatives, friends and material possessions once again because of Guyana's politicians, who shamelessly go to these same overseas Guyanese and solicit money from them immediately on the spot .

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.
cricketwindies.com/forum/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #377393 by ketchim
Replied by ketchim on topic Weh Ketchim...?
Mapster , I deh hay : kinda busy wrapping up buisness for Xmas partaayyyy !

Chair, Charandass that cause the no confidence vote in Guyana

is a canadian citizen....;)

chairman wrote: Guyanese know that reforms had to be initiated by a previously foreign based national

Last edit: 1 month 1 week ago by ketchim.

More
1 month 1 week ago #377405 by chairman
Haha

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.

More
1 month 1 week ago #377407 by ketchim
Replied by ketchim on topic Weh Ketchim...?
Weh Maps ?

More
1 month 1 week ago #377409 by chairman
Mapoui sleep

More
1 month 1 week ago #377410 by mapoui
Replied by mapoui on topic Weh Ketchim...?

chairman wrote: Mapoui sleep

yes man! I had a long day yesterday but I wake up fresh. here to celebrate the return..some special women

duckduckgo.com/?q=images+of+rihanna&t=ch...iax=images&ia=images
this woman is so special in herself..her personality, the way she looks. she so ethically mixed she is a true west indian type. just being there, up on high, to look at helps me feel good.

I do want to see her married with a big belly, 1, 2, 3...maybe 4. its getting late..she shud not wait too much lonmger

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds
Go to top