>

West Indies Cricket
Join Today

GUYANA to become richest Country in the World

More
10 May 2019 13:37 #371478 by ketchim
www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-48185246

South America's second poorest nation is bracing for an oil boom
that could catapult it to the top of the continent's rich list - and beyond.
But can Guyana avoid the so-called oil curse
and ensure that its newfound riches benefit all Guyanese ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 May 2019 13:39 #371479 by ketchim
"Come 2025, GDP will go up by 300% to 1,000%. This is gigantic.
You will be the richest country in the hemisphere and potentially the richest country in the world."

US Ambassador to Guyana Perry Holloway told a reception in the capital, Georgetown...

More
10 May 2019 13:42 - 10 May 2019 13:43 #371480 by ketchim
www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/w3csy5cd

Bracing for de BOOM !

Listen up !
Last edit: 10 May 2019 13:43 by ketchim.

More
10 May 2019 15:39 #371481 by mapoui
is that so! fuh whom? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

More
10 May 2019 18:30 #371483 by chairman
I wish to see that

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.
cricketwindies.com/forum/

More
12 May 2019 07:31 #371506 by mapoui

chairman wrote: I wish to see that

indeed chairman! oil has long been turned into a comprehensive financial instrument of the ripp off of nations that possess oil reserves..the greater the reserves the more sophisticated the ripp off.

only the corporations get rich...and the local/national politicians bribes...and any one same way, who has role/line into the process that the corporations need, can use to facilitate their complete control of the process.

in fact they do not even consider the oil, where ever it is found, to belong to the nation it is in but to them just like that. they live as if they have god-given and natural right to oil..indeed to all the mineral reserves that exist anywhere on the planet that are used for any human purpose. such human purpose must be capitalized and used to bleed the people of the world. and of course they have all the capital.

the corporations have BG oil ..just like they have always had Trinidad oil. at best the future of Guyana is what Trinidad has been for the longest while..;lots of money in few hands, tons of poor struggling scrambling people, especially the Black ones..fun party and prostitution..of all kinds: all manner of sexual predation on the people by the rich who develop such activity as one of the few ways the people can make some money

there is always the talk of money, how Trinidad is very rich. the people feel proud that they are the richest west indians..they lord it over those in the region aho are even worse off. but it is only a think local crust that enjoy any benefit from the riches..and they are usually whites/politicians/bankers..anyone close to the corruption that goes on daily, routinely as the way of life

not one goddam thing will change for the better for Guyanans. the society will get far far worse that it is now. people will look back on the times "when we were poor!" with positive nostalgia. at least "we had discipline and behavior! toady yuh cyar even talk to the chirren!"

More
13 May 2019 10:00 - 13 May 2019 10:01 #371517 by ketchim

I see mass development of the unused 90% of Guyana's land mass...
I see moving the Capital from Georgetown
I see the return of Trains......plus street cars and subways ~.
I see airports with direct flights from Skeldon to Pomeroon !
Last edit: 13 May 2019 10:01 by ketchim.

More
13 May 2019 10:31 - 15 May 2019 08:35 #371525 by mapoui

ketchim wrote:

I see mass development of the unused 90% of Guyana's land mass...
I see moving the Capital from Georgetown
I see the return of Trains......plus street cars and subways ~.
I see airports with direct flights from Skeldon to Pomeroon !

I cud see dat if Guyanans onwed deh central bank and controlled the Guyanan currency. allyuh do not. the Khazars control dat. so no development fuh allyuh. deh takin' it all :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

tuh have allyuh opportunity allyuh have to join up with Maduro and take back allyuh country. which Guyanans have dat kind ah courage :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
Last edit: 15 May 2019 08:35 by mapoui.

More
13 May 2019 10:35 - 15 May 2019 08:37 #371527 by mapoui
it go be sanction in areyuh rarse! areyuh can deal with dat :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Venezueala cyar even budge undah the weight. deh tief all Venezuela gold and all its wealth held offshore everywhere. deh cyar buy toilet paper if deh doh make it deh demselves. allyuh ready fuh dat :sick: :sick:

and the gringo go say But wait! Guynana ????

GRENADA! no problem with Grenada. deh have no army and planes, no radar early warning no nutten! INVADE! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Last edit: 15 May 2019 08:37 by mapoui.

More
13 May 2019 11:09 #371529 by mapoui
here ketchim: dont become like this! but I am afraid Guyanans are there already

russia-insider.com/en/why-do-ukrainians-...ely-run-jews/ri27010

“Ukraine, which parted from Russia in 1991, has never achieved a true independent state. Just like in Russia, or even 80 years earlier in the Weimar Republic, a tribe of vultures descended upon the body of the nation.” The Russian playbook again. Backed by 'international financiers' Jewish oligarchs seized ownership of the state's richest assets. And they did so at a tiny fraction of their real value. The oligarchs then played a largely predatory role, dismantling much of the production for scrap metal, and shipping their profits offshore as opposed to re-investing.
And of course they own the media as well. Professor Vasyl Yaremenko, director of the Institute of Culturological and Ethnopolitical research at Kiev State University, released an article in 2003 entitled Jews In Ukraine Today: Reality Without Myths which stated "Ukrainians need to know that the mass media is completely in the hands of Jews, and everything that we watch or read is the product of Jewish ideology…". Their control has become even stronger since then. And of course Ukraine's gold, like that of every country 'liberated' by the West, has duly disappeared.

So how have the 99.3% of Ukrainians who are not Jews responded to this? Well by voting Jews into power time and again. Sometimes you'd wonder where they get them all. Professor Yaremenko points out that of the 400+ members of the Ukrainian Parliament, 136 (possibly 158) are Jews. In the few short years since 'independence' there have been Ministers, Prime Ministers and even a President from this minuscule minority. And now they're set to elect another one as their latest President.

More
13 May 2019 11:22 #371530 by mapoui

The Russian playbook again

that is what is so interesting! the Khazar (Jews) bankers set up the Russian revolution, broke the Russian monarchy leaving the country without a social/cultural centre easy to control..then parachuted Lenin inside to meet up with Trotsky to lead the Bolsheviks to smash the natural revolution that had taken place and democratized Russia... and to comprehensively rape Russia

and rape Russia they did..wholesale, lock stock and barrel..stole all Russia had, all Russia's gold, external and internal wealth..bled the Russian people for generations by currency control and interest charges on Russian national debt..a concoction set up for that purpose

they have now done the same to Ukraine..again! they did it before,

it is a method and a policy for the world by those who control. its happening to Libya right now. they have turned Libya, Syria and Iraq into total social chaos which was their goal..exactly what is happening now. that is their plan for Iran coming up!

there is no social chaos in the west indies and that is because they have all been controlled long time now..they dont need to destabilize the region like they did and do in the middle east. Grenada got 'out of hand' and they restored that by invasion. there is no way in hell will they allow Guyana to get out of hand.

Seriously they had Forbes set up to stymie Jagan so they know Guyana. there is no way Guyan is going to get opportunity to develop theri country with no oil wealth. they will take it all or Guyana will not get their resources developed..if if they do they wont be able to sell a fluid ounce of oil anywhere

More
13 May 2019 13:17 #371539 by ketchim
The Khazars can have the Rain Forest we sold via the Norwegians. :woohoo:

More
15 May 2019 13:02 - 15 May 2019 13:03 #371606 by ketchim
I talking with some folks that plan on starting a WAREHOUSE
of all the supplies needed pun dem RIG !

they need an experienced individual to set up Operations
and computer systems of Inventory control and hiring of local Guyanese !
juss my cup of tea :silly:
I might need Cappo and AutoCADD architect systems down deh ~
Last edit: 15 May 2019 13:03 by ketchim.

More
15 May 2019 17:31 #371617 by mapoui
yuh need anybody to bring wartuh, sweep the floor and kerry message :blink: :blink: :blink:

or you have chinny chin lined up fuh dat? :dry: :dry:

chin jess run crass mih mind deh

More
15 May 2019 17:32 #371618 by mapoui
but if he doh want it I will take dat wuk ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds
Go to top