>

Heres Another genetic Ketchim

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 Apr 2019 14:33 #371077 by mapoui

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 Apr 2019 14:36 #371080 by mapoui

find that picture there and see fuh yuhself.

there is no phenotype in the world that did not PRE_EXIST IN AFRICA AMONG AFRICANS. there the comment tells you so directly but doh stop there...go do the research yuhself

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 Apr 2019 14:52 #371081 by mapoui
you tell me how then did the Indian population come about?

how in the hell did Indos come about if they are not BLACK and mixed with invading white migrations.

ALL IT IS KETCHIM IS THAT YOU DOH WANT TO BE BLACK AT ALL...BUT YOU ARE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

SAME WITH INDOS..ALL INCLUDING THE PAKI POPULATION.

BUT MAN I AGREE WITH ALLYUH. DO YOU REALLY THINK I WISH YOU ACCEPTED YOUR BLACK ANCESTRY. DO YOU REALLY THINK I WANT ALL AH ALLYUH IN AND AMONG BLACK PEOPLE!

WHAT THE PHUCK ABOUT INDO AND PAKI CULTURE DO I REALLY LIKE..SAVE SOME OF THE MUSIC AND FOOD. ALLYH CAN KEEP THE REST INCLUDING ISLAM AND BUDDHA AND HINDU, ALONG WITH ALL ALLYUH RACISM AND SUPERIORIORITY

I know weh allyuh from. intelligent nig nogs know too..increasing all the time. as long as we know the truth dats fine. allyuh cyan keep allyuh fantasy..and the company it leads allyuh to gravitate to..Fake Jews and white racists. I love dat!

as long as I can keep allyuh out of my hair it wud be fine. but allyuh always all over Black culture..all fucking ways as if allyuh doh have nutten allyuhselves. so fine! allyuh see, take and go among allyuh selves. we doh have to relate at all.

dats wat I want. in that way I like allyuh..we can all keep to ourselves. I dont like allyuh company at all. what the fuck do I want the company of Indians and Pakis for? there is nutten in it for me..no fun, no style and cool at all. allyuh keep dat.

I wud divide up Titty and BG..give allyuh half and we keep half and we both build a border inside, high and impregnable.

bwoy you doh know the half of it. all I see white/Indo/Paki/Chinese life is stupid mostly..truly stupid, destructive. if I cud leave this planet and go somewhere taking all Black people I wud be gone in a blink. allyuh can take it all..have it all..free. you have no idea how jackarse I think allyuh are...and destructive, with irrelevant purpose..no relativity at al

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

More
22 Apr 2019 15:48 - 22 Apr 2019 15:52 #371083 by ketchim
I told you guys here my dick is Black 'til it Aubergene :woohoo:

No idea how I come about Mapster BUT I do know I have no Black lifestyle genetic
whether its phenotypes OR environmental....

BUT you wann shove your interpretation at me, and I aint buying :whistle:

my fine,spohisticated physical features display zero African resemblance ~~
Last edit: 22 Apr 2019 15:52 by ketchim.

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
24 Apr 2019 22:30 #371108 by mapoui
I had a friend a teacher here in ontario, he has written a couple of books but he is a christian, a purported serious believer in god and the Jesus.

he explained to me the gamble he is taking..that Jesus might be real...in which case he wins, he goes to heaven.

another day his wife rhapsodized to me about Jesus, how he was such a great and sweet man, the god. I was stunned! she was for real...she actually felt what she reported. she was for real..but Jesus isnt.

Jesus was a buller, a homosexual..at least the idealization of a very pretty man who another man would live to love..and women wud want to put a dress on because he was so pretty.

imagine men and women kneeling before this image and praying their life away. they don't even know who the man is fuh christ sakes. and his arsehole friend of mine head over heels in christianity and into Jesus..,he and his Black whife. how the fuck can a Black man accept a god who is not of his own ethnic group given the way humanity evolved..given the experience of Black people at the hands of white people and what we have come to prove about the world

for a Black man to believe in Jesus is the most, self-defeating, self-destructive ignorance possible in the world we have come to prove out. it is so stupid it is to be beyond description. it was so stupid all the time he..as I did.. could easily have reasoned before we established the proof... that this Jesus shit is so wrong I simply wont believe until they prove it to be right

no he believed..and even went so far as to tell me at that point that I shud pray..that praying is crucial, to god to Jesus etc.

shortly aftah dat I dropped him. I have not spoken to him in years. I destroyed all my contact information for him. I think he is in the phone book but I have no way of contacting him. I imagine that he can still contact me but he has not..no doubt he has realized that I don't care at all about his nonsense...that I shud believe in the white Jesus and his father god in heaven..fantastic fuckery that is.

that is not intelligent at all..the way of the Black christians. it is idiotic and destructive of Black interest, has made us bend down for centuries now to white shit that has consumed out souls. it is total ignorance that does nutting for anybody positive..not even to white people themselves for they are fooled by the Jesus shit....

...like the Islamic are fooled by their religion..and the ordinary Jew too..made into monsters by the lies of Judaism

everywhere on looks the religious zombies flow out of the ideological wood works, insane people, schismatic and fighting all the fucking time, illogical and violent, hateful, punitive and unforgiving..and terrorist..think nothing of fabricating bombs and blowing up churches killing men women and children, blowing off their body parts, sending them to heaven in massive quantities, asking their insane gods to sort them out

that is how I look at your opinion ketchim..utterly dotish..like the religious shit now too dangerous to tolerate. who the fuck can you be but human no matter how the frig you look?

and no matter how you look your phenotype is in Africa. you like to bet I would meet you and bet you I can find some African group who looks like you do. look..experts tell you that! what yuh bline and cant read! its there. that you deny it can only be from pure naked prejudice. you hate Black. you will not even hold the possibility in abeyance..wait and see...outright denial. that's you.

that means prejudice..hate of nig nogs! you are as bad as Hindus when it comes to Racism against Africans. but they are Black too! what else can they bee. look the African type out of whom they came right there..Dalit.

and you and your fantastic nonsense. the history of the Indian subcontinent is well know, proved and established. you have to know it..the Pakistani part of it. you must know it..you are no fool. that you deny it means that you are fantastic and stupid, unreal and closed-minded..going nowhere fast. what the rarse am I going to do with that? what can I learn from you...what positive do you mean for the world..?

you mean nutten good..only religious schism..you and the Jews...superior all, both..no room fuh anybody else on planet earth. either side wins its slavery fuh the rest of us especially fuh us nig nogs. same with the Hindus and the Japanese with their especial hate for nig nogs..and the white christians too.

piss on all allyuh houses. there wont be any left soon enuff. allyuh arseholes going to blow up the world soon. I am sooprised that Imran and Modi ent do it already..2 of the biggest arseholes on the planet right now. with BROWN SKINS STRAIGHT NOSENSE AND NUTTEN AFRICAN ABOUT DEM

when dem white people walked into Egypt there were no jails, no military to stop them, no police..that was not what Black people built. that is why they got in so easily. the called Alexander great, conqueror but he did not have to fight to get into Egypt..Kemet! he simply walked in.

they did not tell you that the people of Kemet even then had a life expectancy of 120-130 years? we lost 60 years of life expectancy under white..and all the people with no African features, who fell from the sky to Earth.

all ah allyuh feel allyuh superior with allyuh phenotype. but I want allyuh to keep dat and disappear, go back up into the sky and be fucking gone. look around allyuh man..what better and superior allyuh are. allyuh do so much wickedness to Black people and still look at us. there are so many Black people alive 70-80 years old look not a day over 50 or less.

Black people take all allyuh piss on we and still make it and thrive. all allyuh superior types look likely to die off and leave Black people: allyuh cyar survive without Melanin..heavy doses of. so white people smartening up and gone into Blackness. suddenly the beauty of Blackness, of the Black skin is recognized for what it is..nature itself. if you were ever lucky to have been with a jet Black woman you would have experienced a coolness of skin on a hot day you would not have thought imaginable. they simply do not get hot

I did not know all I know now growing up. I thought just like you all..the superiority of white. I was dead wrong. white is not superior..just more violent, undemocratic, unnatural, greedy and selfish want all for himself. I was as wrong as allyuh were and are. you cannot imagine the job it is to deal with all the foolishness whites imposed on us, to cleanse ourselves of it, myself of it..and to deal with the fucking guilt of hating my own. it is hurtful and massively traumatic even though we know the why of it

and now I have to deal with you and your shit that leads nowhere, solves nothing, improves nothing..there is nutten African about you! what can I learn from you posting away here.

all come from Black..all is Black..Black is where the survival in nature lies. all racism therefore is suicide..all that divides humanity is suicidal. humanity is caught up in survival on this planet. we must find out and understand what it takes to survive indefinitely in nature or we will go extinct. that is the project that unites us all, that will lead on day to cultural unity...BECAUSE THE REALITY WE FACE IS UNIVERSAL THROUGH GRADATIONS OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS THAT MADE FOR CULTURAL VARIANCE. THE CULTURAL VARIANCES WILL REMAIN OR CHANGE WITH CONDITIONS BUT THE OVERALL INTEGRATED TRUTH OF NATURAL WILL FORCE HUMANITY TO DEVELOP A RELEVANT CULTURAL THAT MEETS SPECIES SURVIVAL REQUIREMENT

that there is human truth and its relativity. there is absolutely nothing about humanity that is not relevant to human size and nature, capabilities etc. nature is not god in the sky, supremely powerful..GOD! there is nothing like that in existence any goddam where. nature is the force, the creator, the driver of all we are, what we are part of and see all the time..what we are made of, what we eat, go back to when we die. it is what we build with, live in, dress with, fly with. we are of nature build everything of nature, are nature. we are relevant to nature and because of hat we have purpose everywhere all the time..its called survival in natural conditions.

we are the way we are because that is what nature is capable of at this point in its own existence. if nature was supreme gods in the sky then those gods would have made entities like themselves. they would not waste time to make ridiculous humanity. no form of capability builds down. they build up..not down. nature builds up..not down. humans are as capable as nature could have made us. we are relevant to the nature we know that is coming to know itself. nature is everything. nature is savage, powerfully and can kill all it makes..makes all as best it can., we must eat and eat each other. that is nature! nature can blow up huge parts of itself. it is interconnected in that way electrically. but as it blows it recreates at the same time. nothing is wasted. nature goes on

we must find a way through. by us nature has extended itself. nature is more facile thought human hands and minds. we ask stupid, irrelevant questions like why are we here? questions that have no answers and lead to human insanity. these questions comes from the gods we have created and placed in the sky above us. we ask why did they make us...for what purpose as we can find no grand purpose for us in natural conditions..only dialectical paradox

but if we got rid of the gods those questions disappear..we come back to scale, natural scale, to nature. and at that point all becomes explicable as it was for the ancient Africans who set up humanity properly. the were human, the only humans alive at the time..Black Humanity. then they spread out and became what we are now..complete jackarse white people, pretentious, think of themselves as great, supreme not flesh and blood,..made gods for a constellation of reasons no less than the exploitation of all humanity. but the gods and religions have other applications like taking us into great fantasy that contributes to the development our collective suicide.

the white people made the supreme gods to praise themselves, to raise themselves above those they were exploiting..then believed their own shit. then the Brown people followed suit and made their own gods too..supreme and in the sky..and these have come back with a vengeance to collar humanity and are now dragging s to a collective grave. we now believe the shit..the non existent gods in the sky..the same fantastic arseholes who sent ketchim to us..with no African biological input at all.

there is only one man and woman on earth ketchim..the African man and woman evolving all the time. the Black people ketchim..the Jet Black ones, so Black they blue..those are the ones who retain all the human biological fitness to survive. if any human is superior it is them. but human superiority is biological something that we maintain and improve by the way we live, in harmony with nature not opposed to it..biology and intellect in tune with truth..not tall building and supersonic weapons, ability to kill and poison and all dat shit.

nature does not care about Modi and Imran, about rarse criminal Jews tiefing everything in the world not tied down, making man and woman bull each other to reduce population growth..corrupting all human behavior with the poison of religion... by religion preparing us to accept any dam thing they decide to do to us and with us

you are a jackarse ketchim! you are like all the rest..circumscribed by the poison of religion. nature and not god is the answer. but it looks like its too late for humanity anyway..we have made too much of a mess and its too late to get out of it

but I don't care about humanity. what I do know is that nature is everything..and even if we explode every bomb and make a radioactive dust of the planet its just a small fraction of nature that nature will absorb easily and go on.

we can see from the fossil record what nature does..how the animals evolved, how humanity came in and how humanoids evolved from in-facile human types to the most facile humanity. what that means is that nature keeps a record and improves as it goes. so what can we expect..that in conditions propitious again that nature will reproduces humanity or humanoids but better than us and go on again.

that is why I don't give a fuck about humanity..this current human species. we can chalk us up to natural experience that wont recur again in nature. nature wont repeat Australopithecus for example..never did. nature moved straight through to homo sapiens sapiens. nature wont repeat humanity again..but a better form from this experience to carry itself through in its own development. we are here to civilize nature, to take nature forward into real development. nature is trying to improve and extend itself. nature tries and tries again better than it did before.

this is the approach that makes sens to me, that produces answers of scale, relative answers to questions that have answers. there are no questions that have no answers. if there is no answer the question is moot, fantastic, stupid and insane. human society when it was African at its finest never asked those questions..'what are we here for' they saw nature, developed a spirituality that was nature, natural for the force that was nature that imbued everything. they never formed the crazy questions we develop and arks for which there are no answers. they never had to. they had it right from the start

these days the insane Jews/Khazars are beating the shit out of the Palestinians. those same Palestinians did the same to the Black people they found in Palestine. It shud not happen but payback is a bitch isn't she

look at how greedy, stupid, convinced and consumed by its own fantasies humanity is..paying itself back for all its sins. none are exempt. we are all paying for our sins in some way right now..by our own hand. that is how nature works. humanity if it does not smarten up, drop all its shit and come home to nature, to its relativity will soon blow itself out of the water..just about any time now.

ANYTIME NOW INDEED. LISTEN FOR THE BOOM!!!!. BUT FUH ME ITS NOT :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
BUT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So what! i don give a fuck! nature will do it again. and as per nature, learning as it goes will do it much better next time

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
24 Apr 2019 22:57 - 25 Apr 2019 09:07 #371109 by mapoui
Jesus never existed. how can such a jackarse story be true..a man risen from the dead and gone onto his father in heaven... as example for us to follow to get there one day ourselves..to join Jesus at the feet of the father.

that is such garbage it isnt funny!

why wud a god go to all that trouble, create so much pain and suffering..give up his only begotten son to a human mob, to lead humanity to the good and straight path? what the fuck about humanity is worth all of that simply to save us?

all god had to do was to demonstrate: [color=bluelook here! look allyuh dumb skunt an' allyuh!

I made a mistake in creating allyuh so all grow up real fuck up!

because I make allyuh, is my wuk! I doh want to kill all allyuh skunt an' allyuh.. so I go give allyuh a way out.

now this is what I want allyuh tuh do, how I want allyuh to live here it is written in black an' white. no 10 commandments! dat is shit. but dis yah..these!! allyuh follow these an' allyuh will be good.

if not is the fiyah in allyuh rarse! immediately, right away! no waitin' nutten!

look ovah deh..'pointing!' the wood done pile and ready to lite.

dat deh is special wood..my wood! is only 1 piece. is only one wood I need. again is my wood..special big log, big and fat log dat is mine..it go bun till the job done an den out.

it will bun until allyuh done, out an' ready to bun again wen I sen' allyuh here[/color]

fucking why!? that god did not have to make humanity a great perfect way it in the fus' place? an' god perfect

God is the worse perfect god I ever see in my life. he always build down when he supposed to build up. even jackarse humans lean dat lesson...build up not down

I doh know no other builder who builds like that.. and he is the builder too! he must be a supreme from the american supremes. he knows everything, do do anything and yet he always builds like an impse. when he will anything into being as perfect as sunshine?

at lease di'ze wat deh say he cyan do. but he look like an impse to me

this god god we have here is ah god who simply likes comes', and bacchanal. love pain and suffering and enjoys seeing his own son in pain and tears with various and sundry cocks from the mob up his son's arse..one aftah the other. dat must have been a white mob..like the one dat jess bun dong Notre Dame...bullers all.

those 2 crime..the rendition of Jesus and bunnin' dong Notre Dame is buller crime..as sure as day

but dat Jesus story is a chupid, ridiculous, nonsense story that does not have a smidgen of truth to it..which is why it requires belief.

and once instituted in the minds of the people such belief can be extended to include any dam thing..even all of life itself told by and through tendentious story..rather 'tory! dat is what deh are..'tory!

so life is made into a school for the production of fools by 'tory..fools who allow those who made them fools to do as they please in the life

isnt dat sweet!
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

and now a man here..ketchim.. who see the life around him which shud be simply explicable from itself, refuses such simplicity and inserts a fantasy in its place...as if he he fall from the sky. somebody..he doh know who...drop him orf on earth in passin' juss fuh so. leave him here with he brong skin, he straight un-african nose but dark wood... and never pass by again yet.

but isnt it funny. de man..I imagine it was a man...who drop ketchim off on his way, make the part of ketchim under he clothes black..not those exposed to the sun. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

( I see! the size and virlity of nig nog he wants, desires badly and so he takes..but he doh want to be black to have dat. so he takes from nig nog males deh big Black, virile wood, consigns the rest to hell and moves on! oh guuuuuude! oh Jesus Crise! Ketchim is ah bease. we are jess a use value to him..like all the rest who see Black man as tool, machine etc, to be used as seen fit. man really hate nig nogs bwoy! )

Occam's Razor tells us the most simple option is likely the truthful one in any explanation. nuff said.

there is no more goddam mystery to life. what dem exploiter an dem develop is ah global system of human exploitation..the majority ripped off by the few.

which few exploiter an' dem have turned the cultural content of human life into an illogical pile of shit requiring human belief in which to function..belief that facilitates the exploitation... as oppose to human logic, which logic would be a threat to the existence of the system of exploitation.

if people could think properly, make use of facts as the basis of their reasoning they would..or at least could.. be able conclude accurately and properly on the way they liv, and change it accordingly..into their own collective interest, taking away the control of the minority..probably executing them for their crime of fooling all of the people all of the time, in their process of the exploitation

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Last edit: 25 Apr 2019 09:07 by mapoui.

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
24 Apr 2019 23:03 - 25 Apr 2019 08:28 #371110 by mapoui
but in the process we can leave ketchim to his dreams and fantasies..save I will no longer participate in nonsense and suffer foolishness.

that is foolishness. there are no people who did not evolve out of africa and africans! Rift Valley!.

to wallow in contrary shit is to waste time, away from truth that can help save humanity from its own insane creations, from immersion in the intellectual/emotional shit that will..is in fact causing our collective hari kari as we speak
Last edit: 25 Apr 2019 08:28 by mapoui.

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
25 Apr 2019 10:10 #371111 by mapoui
by the time it occurred to me by the time I was 14 I cud never imagine a Black man praying to a white god. 'fuck that shit!' thought. why wud I pray to god that put me in this situation..what the fuck did I do to deserve it? I wud have to believe myself to be originally evil, born so and deserve what I got to live for me to go pray to that god. fuck him!

I mean they saw how I was from young and eh try to beat it out of me anyway. deh did not succeed but they made me feel real bad about myself. dat is one reason why I don't like Black people..west indians and Black west Indian women in particular

I do remember one great Black woman in my early life..a teacher..Miss Melville. in hindsight I remember her to have been a beautiful person. if I ever go back to Trinidad with time on my hands I will search her out. to see how her life flowed... and to find her descendants

but for Miss Melville alone I can name 10 black female devils I wud burn easily..terrible women, powerful of personality and physical and emotional strength all harnessed to the bizness of disciplining young Black males for the system: i.e beating the shit out of them, setting them up to be Uncle Toms or worse..total social failures

Trinidad was a mess. and right in the miggle of the mess sat jesus with his long white beard, a blond skunt ovah all ah we, presiding over our suffering. I hated that jesus skunt almost from the start. I wud crucify his rarse all over again had I the opportunity.

today..currently/.. I wud not tolerate any Black male or female who talked with me in christian terms. once they say they are christian I excuse myself. no Black person who is christian and profess love for Jesus can be true to the Black interest globally. to be christian and Black is to be inherently traitorous to the Black side of their make-up

and for a black person who is educated to spout christianity,. to be member of those white churches, this and that denomination, is insane.

look at how much we know of the world! Jesus has been totally debunked, the evidence irrefutable. to continue to believe in Jesus is idiotic, stupid and ridiculous in the face of overwhelming evidence

• mapoui
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
25 Apr 2019 12:35 #371114 by mapoui

More
25 Apr 2019 14:58 #371122 by ketchim
Nor do I wanna be WHITE
love my golden brown skin color and fine, sophisticated physical features ;)
Like when baking bread you wanna a certain Loaf color to say yuh mekk de perfect bread !
Black mean um bunn....White mean un underbake

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds
JaniyahCenturies for Tagenarine Chanderpaul and Tevin Imlach against Windward Islands in Antigua on day three.

Guyana declared on 224-2; Windwards need 420 runs to win.

Scorecard: https://matchcentre.windiescricket.com/match/13df0ffb-dfc3-4d3a-94bd-17426751e07c/scorecard

#cricnation592 #Guyana #TagenarineChanderpaul #TevinImlach #cricketnews #cricketlovers
(22.03.2024, 17:54)(17:54)0
JaniyahGuyana 436 all out, Permaul 90*,Anderson 87, Sinclair 72, Imlach 55, Chanderpaul 40.Roach 2/52, Jason H. 2/52, Warrican 2/98.(14.03.2024, 18:23)(18:23)0
MadisynThe United States will send a new military aid package for Ukraine worth $300 million, President Joe Biden's administration said on Tuesday, the first such move in months as additional funds for Kyiv remain blocked by Republican leaders in Congress(12.03.2024, 20:23)(20:23)0
ketchimRamadan BEGIND tonight !(10.03.2024, 12:52)(12:52)0
SawyerHeavy gunfire near Haiti's National Palace in Port-au-Prince(09.03.2024, 19:34)(19:34)0
MadisynBiden Signs $460 Billion Spending Package, Averting Government Shutdown(09.03.2024, 18:57)(18:57)0
MadisynGaza ceasefire talks end with no breakthrough as Ramadan deadline looms(05.03.2024, 07:05)(07:05)0
SawyerPutin ally says 'Ukraine is Russia' and historical territory needs to 'come home'(04.03.2024, 18:56)(18:56)0
MadisynJetBlue, Spirit Airlines call off $3.8 bln merger on antitrust hurdle(04.03.2024, 18:50)(18:50)0
ketchim165 not out ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchim1658 to Kevin Sinclair ~(24.02.2024, 17:38)(17:38)0
ketchimKane Williamson(16.02.2024, 12:22)(12:22)0
ketchimKanw 133 not out !(16.02.2024, 12:21)(12:21)0
CatherineHow Do I Know I’m Not the Only Conscious Being in the Universe?(13.02.2024, 10:33)(10:33)0
CollinI am writing to express my sincere gratitude for the information that you have provided on your website. I have found your site to be an invaluable resource of information, and I have learned a great deal from the articles and resources that you have shared.(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinbla... bla... bla...(11.02.2024, 13:05)(13:05)0
Collinthis was Sixes....semis next !(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThe article is really good. I found here looking for a good article because my heart was empty. There are a lot of different articles, so reading them makes me feel a bit empty. Next time I want to read an article about ... please(11.02.2024, 13:04)(13:04)0
CollinThis blog post resonated with me on so many levels. Your personal anecdotes and real-life examples added a relatable touch to the topic. I could feel your passion and expertise shining through every word. I'd love to hear more about your experiences and insights on [related topic]. Thank you for sharing your blog wisdom and inspiring others in the process!(11.02.2024, 13:03)(13:03)0
CollinThis is very fascinating, You are an excessively skilled
blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to in quest of extra of your magnificent post.
Additionally, I’ve shared your website in my social networks
(11.02.2024, 13:01)(13:01)0
CollinVoucher to najlepsza forma prezentu dla ukochanej osoby. Taki bon podarunkowy, czyli voucher, czy też kartę podarunkową, możemy dać bez stresu ponieważ daje on możliwość wyboru w momencie korzystania, a to dla wielu osób jest najważniejsze. Kup voucher, spraw radość bliskim osobom i nie martw się, że prezent będzie nietrafiony.(11.02.2024, 13:00)(13:00)0
CollinMasaż jest to metoda leczenia znana od wielu lat. Zapraszam do salonu. Kliknij w podany link: drenaż limfatyczny Kielce(11.02.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
CollinWitam. Piekny blog i opisy. Ja polecam Forum Kosmetyczne(11.02.2024, 12:58)(12:58)0
ketchimthis was Sixes....semis next !(03.02.2024, 16:22)(16:22)0
KennediSo our yute did nt make the semis because of a washout. These global contests should set aside rain days for teh semis and finals.(02.02.2024, 19:44)(19:44)0
CatherineConfirmed by Cricket West Indies that West Indies will play a County XI side in a four-day warm up match at Beckenham in Kent starting 3rd July(31.01.2024, 19:51)(19:51)0
AugustineStep Aside Sir Joffra Archer and Kagiso Rabada..
Shamar Joseph has Arrived !!!
? ? ?
(29.01.2024, 13:43)(13:43)0
ketchimAfter 27 years, a VICTORY !(28.01.2024, 13:48)(13:48)0
ketchimWest Indies brat Australia by 8 runs : Guyana Shamar 7Fer !(28.01.2024, 13:46)(13:46)0
Niko2nd Test, West indies 266/8, Da Silva 79, Hodge 71, A.Joseph 32, Mckenzie 21, Chanderpaul 21, Sinclair 16 not out .(25.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimexcellent Win : Jewel 64*(24.01.2024, 11:38)(11:38)0
KareemGuyanese fast-bowler Isai Thorne took 4-46 from nine overs as West Indies restricted Scotland to 205-9 from 50 overs at the ongoing ICC Under-19 World Cup in South Africa.

This a must-win match for West Indies after they lost their opening match to the hosts by 31 runs.

(Photo: Cricket West Indies)
(24.01.2024, 10:27)(10:27)0
KareemKevin Sinclair will replace Gudakesh Motie in the second Test match in Australia.

This was confirmed by Captain Kraigg Brathwaite on the eve of the GABA Test.
(24.01.2024, 10:04)(10:04)0
MarthaVirat Kohli withdraws from first two Tests against England citing personal reasons.
BCCI has requested media and fans to respect Virat Kohli's privacy during this time and refrain from speculating on the nature of his personal reasons.
(22.01.2024, 10:57)(10:57)0
AlondraDat Jawbreaker from Joseph reminds me of Marshall !!(19.01.2024, 08:26)(08:26)0
ketchimFirst ball DUCK but was Hazlewood !(18.01.2024, 14:48)(14:48)0
AlondraTage to face(16.01.2024, 19:35)(19:35)0
AlondraStarc has the ball(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
AlondraRally(16.01.2024, 19:29)(19:29)0
ketchimAustralia win Toss and chose to field(16.01.2024, 19:19)(19:19)0
ketchim6:30 p.m. EST(16.01.2024, 17:09)(17:09)0
ketchim1st TEST : 6>30 EST....this evening ....Australia time is tomorrow lol(16.01.2024, 17:01)(17:01)0
chairmanWest Indies U19s clapped up New Zealand U19s in the warm up game.

Nathan Sealey, Joshua Dorne and Jewel Andrew the star turns.
(15.01.2024, 07:42)(07:42)0
ketchimMatch Draw but 105 to DaSilva and 99 to Kavem Hodge.....so good warm up match result !...(13.01.2024, 13:15)(13:15)0
ketchim251 - 8(10.01.2024, 12:59)(12:59)0
ketchimMotie and Sinclair not out ~(10.01.2024, 12:56)(12:56)0
ketchimWarm Up match and couple of boys made DUCK 8 down for 232(10.01.2024, 12:55)(12:55)0
ketchimTEST match starts on 16th !(07.01.2024, 13:55)(13:55)0
AlondraRanji Trophy is BACK, another Exciting Season to look forward too. Big Scores, Grand Daddy Centuries, Lots of 6 and 7 Fer .(07.01.2024, 08:11)(08:11)0
ketchimIndia became the first team to lose six wickets without scoring a run in Tests(03.01.2024, 13:55)(13:55)0
Emmett
Go to top