>

West Indies Cricket
Join Today

Teacher arrested after professing love for 13-year-old boy: cops

More
17 Dec 2018 10:06 #367651 by chairman
A Florida teacher was arrested after professing her love for a 13-year-old boy — whom she tried to kiss a year earlier, police said.

Andrea Jimenez, 47, a former science teacher at Doral International Math and Science Academy, surrendered to authorities Friday on charges of lewd and lascivious assault on a child, reported CNN. She was released from Turner Guilford Knight Correction Center after posting $17,500 bond.

According to an arrest affidavit, Jimenez would regularly “lure” the child to her class after school, and on the last day of class in May 2018, she even tried to kiss the student, then age 12. She downloaded several social media apps over the summer to write the boy during the break, cops said.

“I will go to hell for u. Die for u stop eating to feed u. My love for u is so real and huge !!! I don’t mind facing the devil himself for u,” one message read, according to reports.

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.
cricketwindies.com/forum/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds
Go to top