>

West Indies Cricket
Join Today

The System is Biased!! Ten Times More Jewish students in Ivy League than....

More
06 Dec 2018 15:29 #367367 by mapoui
than white or anyone else

www.unz.com/ishamir/unz-goes-nuclear/

This

discovery is not just Stop Press, but Burn the Press Down. He discovered and proved with hard data that Jews discriminate against you to a degree you could not even guess. While you queue at the front door of the Elites, they enter freely by the back door. Chances of a smart non-Jewish “white” American kid getting there are ten-fold lower than that of a Jew. There are ten times more smart non-Jewish white American kids than smart Jewish kids, but there are more Jewish students in the Ivy League than white non-Jews. The system is biased, and not in your favour.

Once you could work your way up to success, like Henry Ford did. That was the American Dream. Not anymore. Now the only way to the best jobs, into the American elites leads through a few top colleges of the Ivy League. You can’t bypass this funnel of opportunity. “A greater and greater proportion of our financial, media, business, and political elites being drawn from a relatively small number of our leading universities” (all unattributed quotes are from the Unz essay). Unless you get the imprimatur of Harvard or Yale, your future is dim. Well-paid middle class jobs in the manufacturing sector for those lacking college degrees are scarce, and workers are being paid less now than forty years ago. When America’s richest 1 per cent has as much wealth as the bottom 95 per cent, it is winner takes all, and this winner is probably a Jew.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Dec 2018 15:45 #367369 by ketchim
When I reincarnate next Life : I may ask to be a Jew ! :whistle:

More
06 Dec 2018 18:03 #367377 by mapoui
it may sooprise you but when I come back I want to be me and only me. I would just change a few things with my parents and the level and quality of my siblings.

that would set me up to handle positively all that happen in my life. so bring it on..replication..me again! is wood fuh dem this time

hahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

More
06 Dec 2018 18:07 #367378 by mapoui
I wud not want to be white..nor most particularly a Jew..and I mean the cultural aspects .:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: ..

I wud consider any of the melano types but is me I heading for. I really like being Black

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

More
07 Dec 2018 10:57 - 07 Dec 2018 10:58 #367389 by ketchim

mapoui wrote: ..nor most particularly a Jew..and I mean the cultural aspects

circumcision is over hyped : I did not feel a ting ! ....hahahahaha :woohoo:
Last edit: 07 Dec 2018 10:58 by ketchim.

More
07 Dec 2018 13:14 #367394 by mapoui
I still in my own skin. I like it in deh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
Go to top