>

West Indies Cricket
Join Today

Oprah Winfrey: I don't want to run for US president

More
06 Nov 2018 13:51 #366503 by chairman
The US star has claimed that she has no interest in the White House, as she appeared at an event supporting Democrat Stacey Abrams' campaign to be governor of Georgia.

Abrams is aiming to make history as America's first black female governor in next week's mid-term elections.

Both women stressed the importance of going out to vote, in honour of those who fought for their right to do so.

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.
cricketwindies.com/forum/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Nov 2018 14:32 #366505 by ketchim
good thinking Oprah !
Yuh doan wann be accused of being a Man
Like a former first lady : by our resident expert here :woohoo:

More
06 Nov 2018 15:54 #366509 by mapoui

ketchim wrote: good thinking Oprah !
Yuh doan wann be accused of being a Man
Like a former first lady : by our resident expert here :woohoo:

but she is ah man! here:

More
06 Nov 2018 18:35 - 06 Nov 2018 18:48 #366516 by mapoui
in all seriousness ketchim. I don't know if Michelle Obama is a man or if Barack Obama is homosexual as is claimed by so many.

and I don't know if the Obama daughters are really the children of the Obama friends..that doctor woman whom the children really look like..Nesbit or some such

the truth is..whatever the truth is... I really don't care you know..at all at all..period and total.

I am simply making noise here, kerrying orn in these pages and making talk.

the truth also is I don't like the Obamas politically, ideologically, intellectually..and it is no skin off my arse to phuck around with them..which is another reason why I do it

so just so you know the truth, so that you know that this 'resident expert in these pages here' is likely wrong about Michelle as a tranny, but that he does not really care at all.

Obama and his wife do not represent my social interests, my existential interests in the world. in fact they are totally opposed to them

the Obamas are rich, work for themselves.. that is they work for the rich and not those like me

I am not in the habit of liking and supporting those who are against me, who work against my interests in the world. no american president represents my interest, I piss on the lot of them.. before, currently, and those to come.

Obama in particular is a killer of proportions that outstrip Trump, his successor... and even the white men before him. Obama is the first american president as far as I know, to attack the motherland of humanity. He bombed Libya and Somalia to dust killing thousands of Africans in the process

Obama is a killer par excellence..better than all before him..or rather worse than all before, him save perhaps Truman's bombing of Japan with atomic weapons.

Fuck Obama and his Black wife who is just as evil as he is. I will play with them all the way, attack then where they are weak. piss on them!

the Obamas are no examples of anything great in the world to me..but examples of that which is worse in the world. they have beaten up on ordinary Black people such as me, the world over. Obama is Black by skin only. his heart is that of killer and rich man

if the american presidency is overthrown I will cheer. if Obama and his wife are thrown in jail I will cheer...even if executed..I will cheer.

still I will not be looking under her pants to see who she is. I really don't care. trannies are all over the place no longer sights to behold. if Michelle Obama is a tranny...nutten unique about it

see what I mean?

jess so you know, I really don't care :) :) :) :)
Last edit: 06 Nov 2018 18:48 by mapoui.

More
06 Nov 2018 23:25 #366517 by chairman
Are you guys for real

Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last a lifetime.
cricketwindies.com/forum/

More
07 Nov 2018 08:05 #366518 by mapoui
I am real there.....very real
and there is no reason at all to put anything past the elite. we know they lie all the time and they are the guardians of all that is humanly nasty in the world.

look at how they have cleaned up homosexuality and canonized bullers. but the bulling lifestyle is the most degraded lifestyle in existence

now they have how many genders that are 'legal' stuff and to criticize is likely now a criminal offense. you cant even criticize what is surely insane now..calculated to drive society into degradation, with nothing traditionally sane and natural to hold on to.

look around at what they have done and be shocked. look at what is coming out of the churches...look at the level of depravity in the churches..especially the catholic church. Church is not houses of a supposed god but houses of fornication, the emotional and sexual pillage of young people who go there

what...almost every little bwoy who go to church will get bull

look man! is all this flowing up in society from the bottom..from the poor people..or from the top down..from the rich down to the bottom?

and why all about Obama is still secret. the man was president for 8 years..and he has been all over the place as an ex president, campaigning for the the Dems....yet still..no one know who he is. do you?

we know who every other president was and is...no secrets about them...at least not about who they are physically, but we don't know Obama! why?

and in all this why could not his wife be a man, converted to a woman..or still a man, a tranny?

the rich do these things because they can..so far, until the people get ready to correct them.

well these rich we have now do not intend for any such correction to take place. its dem or us..hence the state of the world.

you see not interested in knowing the class struggle. well that's your problem, it really is ...a huge one for you. not for me however! I know dem and I really don't care

More
07 Nov 2018 10:56 #366530 by ketchim

chairman wrote: Are you guys for real

LoL ....I am ! a childless Michelle O would have my date :kiss:

More
07 Nov 2018 11:42 - 07 Nov 2018 12:13 #366537 by mapoui

ketchim wrote:

chairman wrote: Are you guys for real

LoL ....I am ! a childless Michelle O would have my date :kiss:

oh guuuude ketchim. you in dat too :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

it have ten zillion pretty pretty pretty black chicks in the USA..lots and lots of them..all to the right size.

is Michelle Obama you go date...6 feet plus, huge and strong, very very man-like :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

oh well! each to his own. I doan really care

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edit: 07 Nov 2018 12:13 by mapoui.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
Go to top