>

West Indies Cricket
Join Today

I Showing Allyuh Some of What I Really Like

More
02 Nov 2018 05:22 - 02 Nov 2018 07:43 #366403 by mapoui
www.popsugar.com/celebrity/Kim-Kardashia...ly-Pictures-41516477

around Monday this week in passing I saw some pictures of Kim Kardashian and Kanye...and those pictures worked on my mind over the past days and yesterday driving in my car it came to the fore with the realization that I really really liked those two people..Kim in particular.

why? I don't really know. but I remember one black american journo referring to Kim as the harlot, no doubt with the biblical aspect in the fore and that that is the woman Kanye married.

I did not take to that at all..kindly but it pissed me off. so Kim apparently effed with what appears to be quite a few guys. I don't care. sex leaves no marks. it might stretch depending..but there are no marks on the outside

and human must eff! it is a mark of health. if you don you can get sick and crazy. nature make see obsessional, like the after effects of trauma...obsessional. its computes for that is the way nature goes on and it makes sure we get the message or we are driven to do it.

but Kim married before and divorced. the men did not fit...and that is clear a day now. Kim came to the realization that the men she had chosen were not the men she wanted and split. when she found Kanye she found her man and what is the result?

well we can all see for ourselves..children, lots of them! family! its clear that Kim would have had as many children as she could with Kanye. she wanted children..lots of them but her physicality ran out on her. but she has 3 now and there she is with a man who turns out to be a very simple dude after all... a husband and father type..Kanye West

So that is what Kim wanted all along eh! Family..and once she got the man who fit, there she went..family! sweeet

what kind of harlot is she then?

none that I can see. maybe there is more I don't know but I doubt it

I have nutten against Kim Kardashin. I consider her to be very human indeed..and I love her for it. may she and Kanye go on forever..grow their family and be cool
Last edit: 02 Nov 2018 07:43 by mapoui.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Nov 2018 05:30 - 02 Nov 2018 05:32 #366404 by mapoui
www.popsugar.com/celebrity/Prince-Harry-...-Alike-2018-45436202

Let me tell allyuh the absolute most best, SECRET fact about Megan Markle:

HER MOTHER

duckduckgo.com/?q=photos+of+Megan+Markle...11_1478064252975.jpg
Last edit: 02 Nov 2018 05:32 by mapoui.

More
02 Nov 2018 05:44 - 02 Nov 2018 08:01 #366405 by mapoui
this is another thing that hit me in passing.

these things don't hit you frontally, in the face, smack! Dab! 'you notice them unconsciously'.... then they grow in your mind unnoticed and then right there bam! the fully blown-up realization comes to the fore, of something really, really, really sweet, that leaves you feeling really good.

and in this instance it is Megan Markle's mother.

one day long after, it hit me that I had noticed Markle's mother is really beautiful, absolutely beautiful, physically perfect, emotionally cool.

but that would not be fully conscious immediately, about her because you were not looking for it. it would strike you but you would not feel it in passing. it would stay there in your psyche and grow.

then in a while you would realize it: "Hi! But wait!! dat woman is special yuh know. oh shit. and I did not even realize it"

and as a journo you grab yuh pen and paper, cell phone and back pack... call yuh camera man and yuh gorne looking fuh Megan Markel's mother.,,hoping dat none of yuh competitition saw it too..so you ahead of dem

you realize you saw and maybe met a truly beautiful person in all ways: that she is a very quiet, easy spoken, unspectacular person utterly human, nice, smart and about her life. she made her decisions in life and have taken all the results in stride. and for who she is as a person she is really the centre of all who concerns her, her family.

so you have to dig and get a story...stories perhaps. this cud keep you gainfully occupied for months

you realize that the white man she married was one lucky SOB, ah impse in every sense of dat term: that she must have loved him to marry him.. that he lucked out but was too haughty to realize how fortunate he had been.

that is one story right deh

he lost her and that was his tragedy. he went dong and she stayed the normal sweet person she is, dat they find her to be currently. that she really loved him can be proved by the child she had with him, whom she clearly brought up well.

Megan Markle's mother.... Megan's secret weapon and megaton bomb...a real quiet, capable and beautiful person. that's a third story

I see the media has discovered the spirit behind things Megan and Harry...and they are after her now.

good! the world wont suffer from a surfeit of Megan Markle's mother
Last edit: 02 Nov 2018 08:01 by mapoui.

More
02 Nov 2018 11:18 #366407 by The Captain
you loosing it

More
02 Nov 2018 11:30 #366408 by ketchim

mapoui wrote: you realize that the white man she married was one lucky SOB

huh ? that SOB gave her the mix breed look that Men find attractive.
Her Mother looks would have seen her wukking in de Kitchen or as a chamber maid

More
02 Nov 2018 13:08 #366411 by mapoui
why don't you go into her mother and see how she lives

she lives in the Black holywood one of the 'wealthiest ares of the USA..and that have nutten to do with Megan

her mother is a university grad and runs things. see her high school pictures

what looks are you talking about ketchim that leads to washing dishes?

you are jess like white people ketchim when you look at Black people. you look at MMM..Megan Markle's Mother..and see only kitchen looks. when I look at her I see a beautiful spiritual woman

ketchim yuh warning people about white racism..what about yours? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

More
02 Nov 2018 13:08 #366412 by mapoui

The Captain wrote: you loosing it

captain is ah impse...doh bodder wit' him

More
03 Nov 2018 11:08 #366420 by ketchim

mapoui wrote: what looks are you talking about ketchim that leads to washing dishes?

the look that Meghan had disappear having a white father !

More
03 Nov 2018 12:31 - 06 Nov 2018 07:10 #366422 by mapoui
look at Megan and look at her mother. then look at her father....

maybe he is responsible for the straight-ish nose aldoh I doh see how a straight nose is anything much

if you clear out yuh eye dat shud not be in it.. you will see Megan in her mothers face clearly.

an' wat you will also see is the radiant personality of her mother in Megan's face and attitude

why do you think the fat old white man stays away....father or not?

because he is outclassed you see...and he knows it.

don't you ketchin see..that by being there with Megan and her mother, the world, without any words at all, any explanation, would be able to tell the story of that family just like that, by looking at them.

and it wont be the 2 women who come out looking badly, but the haughty fat old father

so he does not show up..he stays home and watches on tv..while the cameras are all over Megans mother
Last edit: 06 Nov 2018 07:10 by mapoui.

More
06 Nov 2018 05:59 - 06 Nov 2018 05:59 #366481 by mapoui
SHE NOT GOING THERE TO WASH DISHES IS SHE?

www.popsugar.com/celebrity/Meghan-Markle...tmas-Royals-45455980

What Is Meghan Markle's Relationship With Her Mom Like?
Like Mother, Like Daughter: The Special Traits Meghan Markle Shares With Her Mom

The "very thoughtful gesture" of inviting Doria to spend Christmas with the royals at their Norfolk castle is also a pretty unprecedented one: while Kate Middleton's parents,

Michael and Carole Middleton, have joined the royal family for Christmas church service, they've never stayed at Sandringham, as Doria likely will.

The moment should also serve as a nice full-circle one for Meghan, who just last year broke royal protocol when she was invited to spend Christmas with her then-fiancé's family for the first time (usually, royals need to be married for their other half to be welcomed to such major family events).

the queen bites the bug. soon she will be break dacing and rappin' away in buckin'ham.

and ketchim will be in th kitchen washin' dishes. captain will be dryin' an stackin' dem

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even sweeter than this news? The thought of Doria joining Meghan and the royals next Christmas and getting to celebrate with her first grandchild. Keep reading to see photos of Doria's encounters with the royals so far.

Last edit: 06 Nov 2018 05:59 by mapoui.

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds
Go to top