>

West Indies Cricket
Join Today

Don Lemon: I Obey Police to ‘Stay Alive’

More
08 Jul 2016 12:06 #311311 by mapoui
go get to know the cops SCA and see for yourself how many of that type is up in there.  you wud be shocked.

but I know you have heard all this before.  and all research on the cops reveals the facts I have listed.  its not hard to find..credible, verified information that reveals the cops to be composed exactly as I have listed.

if you do not see the cops as class warfare first and foremost you will degrade into the racism argument which hides the real basic nature the cop force and policing generally..EVERyWHERE IN THE WORLD.

that is what police are about..protecting the rich and the system that made them rich.  the cops beat up on and killing nigs because the system is built on the backs of nig nogs.  nig nogs must be kept in their place or the system will collapse.. its foundation must not shift out of place.
if that happens another cornerstone for systemic organized social exploitation will have to be found.  that may not be possible in time to save the system.  this existing one will have to do and the cops have their role in keeping things the way they are

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• The Professor
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 Jul 2016 12:08 #311313 by The Professor
Every department has it's own culture and everyone knows what is acceptable and not acceptable. The key is for the Chief or Sheriff from the top down make their position known so that all officers know that they are accountable for their actions. Whether it is on a daily basis or after an allegation of misdeeds, take swift and decisive action when you know all the facts to reward, promote and praise to the community the good officers while also taking action to discipline, terminate or recommend prosecution for wrongdoing according to level of culpability rather than trying to protect them. Keeping a bad officer within the ranks reflects on the entire department. In general, people who are treated with respect respond in kind and consequently who are treated with disdain also respond in kind. So, in order to get any pathway to a solution, everyone, both the Police and the communities, must take a step back, stop pointing fingers and look at what they themselves are doing that contributes to the problem. Just because there are some bad apples on both sides doesn't mean we have to castigate all on either side!

More
08 Jul 2016 12:14 #311315 by mapoui
Lemon is a rich black man..an elite.  Sigma PI Phi...black mason.  Boule'!
the cops work for him too.  its in his interest to keep the cops exactly the way they are.

same with elitist Obama skunt.  that rarse has been president for 8 years and  the cops are worse and more punitive to black ordinary folk than ever. 

actually what the cops do is lynch black people like in the bad old days of lynching.  and that retun to open season on black people took place under Obama.  and he says and does nutten at all about the police carnage on the streets of America

that's because what we have is class warfare.  Obama and Lemon are elites and represent the system,  they do not give an eff for ordinary nig nogs.

its class warfare people.  racism is only the veneer that is used to misdirect from proper analysis anc conclusion on what is going on

More
08 Jul 2016 12:17 - 09 Jul 2016 06:56 #311316 by mapoui

Just because there are some bad apples on both sides doesn't mean we have to castigate all on either side!

ABSOLUTE PROPAGANDA!  THEY ARE ALL BAD APPLES..FROM THE cop DOWN TO THE RANKS ON THE STREETS.  THEY ARE THERE TO CORAL THE PEOPLE, TO SHUT THEM DOWN.  THEY ARE  THERE TO SERVE AND PROTECT  THE RICH..PERIOD
Last edit: 09 Jul 2016 06:56 by mapoui.

More
08 Jul 2016 12:20 #311318 by SCA
Maps, I know quite a few police officers. and everyone will tell you that their worst nightmare is to be caught up in a shooting.

None of them would risk their careers/life on wasting someone away. What is the point?

More
08 Jul 2016 12:22 #311319 by SCA
nypost.com/2016/07/08/cops-used-robot-bo...nted-to-kill-whites/

Surprise!!!

Black lives matter? What about others?

More
08 Jul 2016 12:24 #311321 by SCA
Pretty soon some looney will come and say that this was done by the police themselves. smh...

More
08 Jul 2016 12:36 - 09 Jul 2016 07:00 #311325 by mapoui

Maps, I know quite a few police officers. and everyone will tell you that their worst nightmare is to be caught up in a shooting.

None of them would risk their careers/life on wasting someone away. What is the point?

that is not the results I experienced..that is not my conclusion.  I met several intelligent and cool white cops in the Toronto police force.  they are out of it now into professional careers.

that type of cop always end up out of the force.  they dont fit.

look at what happened in Toronto with the last selection of chief of police (COP).  2 black men were up for the job.  they chose the least qualified one and dumped the most qualified cop prolly in Canada, Peter Slowly, OUT ON THE STREETS, OUT OF A JOB, LOOKING FOR WORK.

just look at Slowly's credentials, his CV curriculum vitae..not just academic, but his general progressive professional outlook on policing.  he was going to make serious progressive changes in Toronto policing.  Slowly was going to dump profiling for sure.  that was gone the minute he was appointed.

SLOWLY WAS THE MAN, TOTALLY QUALIFIED IN ALL AND EVERY ASPECT OF POLICING. 

BUT NO!  THEY PUT THE OTHER BLACK MAN IN..THE ONE WHO IS THE DEFENDER AND IMPLEMENTER OF PROFILING.

why you think that is SCA ::confused:: ::confused:: ::confused::
Last edit: 09 Jul 2016 07:00 by mapoui.

More
08 Jul 2016 12:38 #311327 by Big Cat
Another taillight out? Hmmm. Black folks get those lights check and if needed fixed. That might eliminate one reason for the cops to approach and attack.

More
08 Jul 2016 12:56 #311337 by SCA
I the police wanted to kill black men the way you guys are calling it, then we would have seen a far greater incidence of police shootings of black males...fortunately that is not the case. In fact the police kill more whites than blacks, but would you hear about that? No sir.

The stats will also show that police shooting is down.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
08 Jul 2016 12:58 #311340 by 654321
Just make lemonade out of this guy.

More
08 Jul 2016 13:03 #311346 by SCA
Maybe now the white males should also come out and say that they are fearful for their lives. And folks should stop calling for the police for matters involving minorities, since it breeds violence and that the police are out to get black males.

Perhaps we should disband the police force since it is a tool of oppression for minorities. Lets give the minorities freedom, and justice, the prevailing theme of the day. Then, I am afraid, we will see what police means!

More
08 Jul 2016 13:30 #311351 by raisa
Everyone needs to stop and wait for the investigation. Further we don't see or know what happened before Diamond videoed the incident and was more concerned with uploading it to Facebook over helping her boyfriend or taking care of her daughter.

More
08 Jul 2016 13:32 #311354 by The Captain
maybe she is a conspirator

she set him up

More
08 Jul 2016 14:29 #311378 by BORA AND PORK

There's something about Don Lemon that makes me reach for the clicker when his mug appears but I totally understand what he is saying here, where he is coming from.

If there is any consolation, he should know that with the militarization training of cops these days white people who don't immediately kow tow to local cops are subject to being slapped around too.

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds
Go to top